PDA

View Full Version : Bodyguard for Dr. Paul

seansweat
12-29-2007, 07:37 PM
Dr. Paul's message is really stirring things up and I have begun to fear for his safety. I have offered my services as a liscenced bodyguard to protect him. I very rarely post to any forums so I am relatively unfamiliar with them. I am not sure If I posted this under the appropriate topic or not. I do not want to repeat my post so I will simply link to it from here. Again my apologies if I have posted under the wrong section of the forums.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=68180

God bless Dr. Paul

Sean Sweat
seansweat at hotmail dot com

PimpBlimp
12-29-2007, 07:44 PM
He already has one.

Oliver
12-29-2007, 07:45 PM
He already has one.

+1 (And he probably has more posts as well) :D :p

seansweat
12-29-2007, 07:51 PM
I didn't think forum posts would be a criteria for this postion. Not all of Dr. Paul's supporters are internet addicts. Regardless I have contacted Mr Golovin, his head of security via email on this matter. Perhaps if you were to read the original post you might not take my offer so lightly. I had planned on originally just linking to it from here, but for those of you who post on the fly without reading further on the subject, here is the original post in its entirety ...

************************************************** ****************************************

I went to the official site and was unable to find a way to contact Dr. Paul directly. I hope that you good people here on the forums can help me get in contact with Dr. Paul after you have heard what I have to say.

Considering that Dr. Paul is bucking the system like noone has since the revolutionary war, I am afraid for the good doctors life as he becomes ever more popular. He is shaking the status quo to its very foundations and that will inevitably make him a target. I am a liscensed bodyguard in the state of Texas and will work virtually for free for Dr. Paul. I really need to speak to him or his closest advisors to offer my services.

I believe in Dr. Paul and his message wholeheartedly. I will try to list some of the things that I think would make me an excellent bodyguard/security for Dr. Paul.

1. I am an Army veteran with an honorable discharge. I was not a mechanic or a clerk, I was an infantryman, combat trained and was good at my job.

2. As I mentioned already I am a liscensed bodyguard. This allows me to legally wear a bulletproof vest. I would need to be liscensed to carry a firearm but this class would only take about 3 days.

3. This is probably the most compelling point to why I would make an excellent bodyguard for Dr. Paul. I truly believe in Dr. Paul's message, so much so that I would be totally willing to jump in front of a bullet to save this great man's life. I have no wife or children to cloud my judgement on this matter. If I were to die saving this man's life very few people would suffer save for my brothers and mother who would be, of course heartbroken to see me go. But noone "depends" on me for thier survival, so the possible loss of my life would be of little consequence in the great scheme of things.

4. I am willing to work for virtually nothing. So great is my desire to see this man be kept safe that money is almost totally irrelevant to me. I would have to eat and would need a place to sleep. preferrably very near to Dr. Paul's room of course.

Well I do not want to ramble so I suppose this is sufficient for my first post on this subject. Please help me find some way to speak to Dr. Paul or his people so that I may speak to him/them more on this matter. This is not a joke I really want to protect this man's life at all costs, even if it means the loss of my own.

God bless Dr Paul

Sean Sweat

Mark
12-29-2007, 07:53 PM
He already has one.

He could use more.

tsetsefly
12-29-2007, 07:56 PM
contact the campaign or his head of security (seems like you already did)...

btw I do hope Paul gets more security especially if he wins NH...

pacelli
12-29-2007, 07:56 PM
I didn't think forum posts would be a criteria for this postion. Not all of Dr. Paul's supporters are internet addicts. Regardless I have contacted Mr Golovin, his head of security via email on this matter. Perhaps if you were to read the original post you might not take my offer so lightly. I had planned on originally just linking to it from here, but for those of you who post on the fly without reading further on the subject, here is the original post in its entirety ...

Hey man, I read your original post. Welcome to the forums, I'm glad we were able to steer you in the right direction. With some unconfirmed rumors spreading around some of the conspiracy-related sites about threats to Dr. Paul, I think it behooves the head of security to at least interview (extensively) candidates. You can never have enough people like you when it comes to protecting a living founding father.

Thank you.

Mark
12-29-2007, 07:58 PM

************************************************** ****************************************

I went to the official site and was unable to find a way to contact Dr. Paul directly. I hope that you good people here on the forums can help me get in contact with Dr. Paul after you have heard what I have to say.

Considering that Dr. Paul is bucking the system like noone has since the revolutionary war, I am afraid for the good doctors life as he becomes ever more popular. He is shaking the status quo to its very foundations and that will inevitably make him a target. I am a liscensed bodyguard in the state of Texas and will work virtually for free for Dr. Paul. I really need to speak to him or his closest advisors to offer my services.

I believe in Dr. Paul and his message wholeheartedly. I will try to list some of the things that I think would make me an excellent bodyguard/security for Dr. Paul.

1. I am an Army veteran with an honorable discharge. I was not a mechanic or a clerk, I was an infantryman, combat trained and was good at my job.

2. As I mentioned already I am a liscensed bodyguard. This allows me to legally wear a bulletproof vest. I would need to be liscensed to carry a firearm but this class would only take about 3 days.

3. This is probably the most compelling point to why I would make an excellent bodyguard for Dr. Paul. I truly believe in Dr. Paul's message, so much so that I would be totally willing to jump in front of a bullet to save this great man's life. I have no wife or children to cloud my judgement on this matter. If I were to die saving this man's life very few people would suffer save for my brothers and mother who would be, of course heartbroken to see me go. But noone "depends" on me for thier survival, so the possible loss of my life would be of little consequence in the great scheme of things.

4. I am willing to work for virtually nothing. So great is my desire to see this man be kept safe that money is almost totally irrelevant to me. I would have to eat and would need a place to sleep. preferrably very near to Dr. Paul's room of course.

Well I do not want to ramble so I suppose this is sufficient for my first post on this subject. Please help me find some way to speak to Dr. Paul or his people so that I may speak to him/them more on this matter. This is not a joke I really want to protect this man's life at all costs, even if it means the loss of my own.

God bless Dr Paul

Sean Sweat

I know a few close numbers and emails, I'll pass it on. You can email or PM me through the forum.

Just click on my name in this post to do so. We'll get you in touch enough so that he personally knows.

(edit) I'll just email you so you'll have my main one.

Mark
12-29-2007, 08:02 PM
Okay.. sent you an email.

(edit) Though, it may pay to wait for Golovin's response. How long has it been since you emailed? Any response at all?

Matt Collins
12-29-2007, 08:17 PM
Karl is a super nice guy and was a Customs agent for many years in Miami.

But let's NOT discuss security matters in an online public forum, shall we?