PDA

View Full Version : Neo-cons Jealous and Scared

SimpleName
12-29-2007, 07:13 PM
I was away from this forum for about a week for Christmas, just enjoying some time out of the big picture. I got back into things last night and began to realize there was suddenly a LOT of Ron Paul hate out there. As I was reading through several negative YouTube videos as well as the growing number of anti-Paul posts here on the board, I got an overwhelming feeling that these people were scared. They were all scared to death that things might change and that they wouldn't be able to live with their distance from reality and constant ignorance about real issues. They don't want to believe that they are in a system that is no longer working for them and is instead working for its own good. Above all though, I without a doubt felt envy coming from them on a grand scale. Everything I read seemed to reek of jealousy towards the success of the Ron Paul campaign. These people speaking against Dr. paul all seem to have this narrow, thoughtless perception of how things are and can't, not even for a moment, take the time of day to truly realize what's happening to their country. Those thoughts and ignorant beliefs have caused us to get to the place we are today. Coming from a family where the "bread winner" thinks and acts as I have described, I feel as if I can just sense it in the overall messagewhen people talk. Anyway, my point was...I was wondering if anyone else here on this forum had noticed the same thing happening or I was just insane and invested too much into the ideals of the campaign. lol.

me3
12-29-2007, 07:17 PM
You are not insane.

Nice post.

boethius27
12-29-2007, 07:19 PM
I think Fox's exclusion is pretty solid evidence of their fear. :cool:

tanstaafl
12-29-2007, 09:30 PM
I was away from this forum for about a week for Christmas, just enjoying some time out of the big picture. I got back into things last night and began to realize there was suddenly a LOT of Ron Paul hate out there. As I was reading through several negative YouTube videos as well as the growing number of anti-Paul posts here on the board, I got an overwhelming feeling that these people were scared. They were all scared to death that things might change and that they wouldn't be able to live with their distance from reality and constant ignorance about real issues. They don't want to believe that they are in a system that is no longer working for them and is instead working for its own good. Above all though, I without a doubt felt envy coming from them on a grand scale. Everything I read seemed to reek of jealousy towards the success of the Ron Paul campaign. These people speaking against Dr. paul all seem to have this narrow, thoughtless perception of how things are and can't, not even for a moment, take the time of day to truly realize what's happening to their country. Those thoughts and ignorant beliefs have caused us to get to the place we are today. Coming from a family where the "bread winner" thinks and acts as I have described, I feel as if I can just sense it in the overall messagewhen people talk. Anyway, my point was...I was wondering if anyone else here on this forum had noticed the same thing happening or I was just insane and invested too much into the ideals of the campaign. lol.

It's tough for many people when YOU can give a logical, lawful, well reasoned answer for why you are supporting Paul ... and supporters of the opposition candidates generally can't logically defend ANYTHING about their candidate. I have several male friends who can't stand it that I can point to the tenth amendment and they can only point to Rush Limbaugh. I have several female friends who's entire argument for Hillary is that she is female...that's it. They like to talk about Hillary's "qualifications" and how they are tired of men starting wars. When I point out that Hillary has less work experience than they have and that SHE VOTED FOR IRAQ they start screeching or just shut down.

Anyway, I think you are considerably right about the fear and anger.

Most CopperTops and all the Agents are against us, but I think our time is here.

sratiug
12-30-2007, 02:22 AM
Some of the tv anchors are starting to realize that Ron Paul will be the next president.

Cleaner44
12-30-2007, 02:25 AM
I only wish that Aaron Russo were still alive to see this.

tnvoter
12-30-2007, 02:36 AM
I only wish that Aaron Russo were still alive to see this.

I know!

xd9fan
12-30-2007, 11:41 AM
Neo-cons Jealous and Scared

they should be...there days in power are numbered.
They have destoryed everything the GOP stood for in the past and have taken the country down a path that it simply can not continue to survive without a massive change (peaceful change I hope....but armed revolution if need be)
Live free or die is not a cool movie line or football chant.