PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Threatened ??

jesshwarren
12-29-2007, 06:53 PM
Was this posted before?

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/paul_in_crosshairs119.html

:mad::mad:

sirachman
12-29-2007, 06:54 PM
Lets just say that they better hope they dont.

Give me liberty
12-29-2007, 06:55 PM
They better not do something stupid, or otherwise the people will know.

weatherbill
12-29-2007, 06:57 PM
If this happens, we are going to see rioting.....we are going to see angry mobs of people. I wouldn't be suprised if we see media buildings, gov. buldings being stoned!

CaptBookbag
12-29-2007, 06:59 PM
I will take a bullet for Ron Paul.

LiveToWin
12-29-2007, 06:59 PM
If this happens, we are going to see rioting.....we are going to see angry mobs of people. I wouldn't be suprised if we see media buildings, gov. buldings being stoned!

Would not be surprised if there are more than stones.

Dutch
12-29-2007, 07:03 PM
It makes no sense anymore to target Dr. Paul.
They can take out the man.
They can't take out the movement.

Dutch

Scott Wilson
12-29-2007, 07:06 PM
While it is definately possible for Ron to be hit like Kennedy and others look at the source of this story.

"America Free Press" (formerly known as the Spotlight published by the Liberty Lobby) and a very good source of rumour spreading, sensationalism and bullshit. Remember the red list and blue list, colour coded signs, and foreign troops hiding out in national parks anyone?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Lobby

Mark
12-29-2007, 07:07 PM
Would not be surprised if there are more than stones.

And more than just buildings.

Mark
12-29-2007, 07:09 PM
It makes no sense anymore to target Dr. Paul.
They can take out the man.
They can't take out the movement.

Dutch

Like MLK? JFK? Robert.. do you need more?

However, those were before the Internet.. people won't buy their lies now.

We Know Now.

And the people who would think or do such a thing are as much an easy target, in more ways than one, as Ron.

Plus, Ron gets to go to heaven.

They probably don't, and they don't want to leave this world any sooner than they have too. Their fate may be unpleasant. Quite unpleasant.

phixion
12-29-2007, 07:12 PM
Stop listening to fucking book-pushers and their sensationalist, opportunistic bullshit.

That man is exploiting Ron Paul in the worst possible way by using sick tales from his imagination to sell copies.

Nothing more, nothing less. Have a little common sense.

Pete

PimpBlimp
12-29-2007, 07:13 PM
Yeah this is bullshit. How is this grassroots material?

Karl
12-29-2007, 07:16 PM
All I can say is if they do, you are going to see a hundreds of thousands of armed and pissed off people on the doorstep of the white house before the next morning. I will be one of them!

Adamsa
12-29-2007, 07:17 PM
Stop listening to fucking book-pushers and their sensationalist, opportunistic bullshit.

That man is exploiting Ron Paul in the worst possible way by using sick tales from his imagination to sell copies.

Pete

+1

Lets bring some sanity back into the situation, ok?

Security should be enough for Ron.

Mark
12-29-2007, 07:18 PM
All I can say is if they do, you are going to see a hundreds of thousands of armed and pissed off people on the doorstep of the white house before the next morning. I will be one of them!

I don't even own a gun, but I would imagine there are many who do that would act in stealth as well.

Mark
12-29-2007, 07:20 PM

Pete

I think the point is to warn those who might consider it, that this isn't the 1960's anymore.