PDA

View Full Version : Make eLiberty's new video #1 video on YouTube NOW!

khorbis
12-29-2007, 06:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOc7O9_Ux_8

Let's give a big round of e-plause to eLiberty for this outstanding new campaign ad! Hip Hip Hurrah! Watch it. Rate it. Link it. Favorite it. Please, please, please.

..."and now for something completely different."

We all know now about FOX's decision to ban Ron Paul from the debate in New Hampshire. My question: How the HECK to you send a mass email?
I don't want to spam, I just want to send a one-time-only letter to a massive list of media I've compiled.
The following is the letter I want to send, followed by the e-mail address of almost every major news organization: Can you please help me kindly forumfolk?

To all network employees, affiliates, co-anchors, newscasters, correspondents, sponsors, and all media to whom this may, nay WILL, concern,

I would like to begin this missive of mine with a plea: Please hear me out! This e-mail is neither junk nor spam, but rather akin to a cry for help – help for me, as a struggling student, and help for America, as a struggling nation.

Allow me to begin with a short quote from another concerned citizen:

“As you all have probably heard, Pakistan’s Benazir Bhutto was assassinated recently. She was a strong woman that I believe was fighting for the democratic process to return to her country. I am NOT an expert with the political environment of Pakistan, thus I do not want to get into an argument over what would have been the best path for Pakistan. What I do want to make you aware of is an interview with Benazir Bhutto that was conducted by Sir David Frost on 11/02/07.
This movie is 14 minutes long and, although I believe everyone should listen to the whole interview, you MUST listen to the video from the 3:45 mark to about the 7:00 minute mark.
Please pay close attention to her comment starting at the 6:10 mark!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIO8B6fpFSQ
This is a VERY important statement! Sir David Frost never questions the statement, which is highly troubling! She never stutters, and her English IS PERFECT, thus I cannot understand why the statement has gone unquestioned and unanswered.”

Indeed, many Americans, including myself, are asking the exact same questions:

Is Osama Bin Laden REALLY dead? (though it has been said this was misspeak of behalf of the interviewee)

Regardless:

If NOT, why ISN'T he dead? Wasn’t the whole point of treading Middle-Eastern territory specifically FOR that purpose?

If NOT, WHY are we still in Iraq, Afghanistan, and WHY do we threaten Iran (who has been vindicated of possessing NO nuclear capabilities)?

How long must we continue with our aggressive foreign policy of expansion/interventionism?

Why do the media promote, and thus encourage, government policy when that government has been PROVEN WRONG (see http://www.bushlies.net/ for details) AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN?

The media outlet that exposes the most bias content is, without a doubt, FOX Network and affiliates. Since the Bush election in 2000, the FOX Network has proved their bias and misinformation tactics AGAIN and AGAIN!

Don’t believe me? Allow me to direct your attention to “Exhibit A”: www.foxattacks.com

If that doesn’t convince you, then “Exhibit B” should most assuredly spark your ire: http://www.outfoxed.org/

The aforementioned websites have dedicated themselves to revealing the falsehoods, propaganda, and libel/slander of which the Fox Network is UNDENIABLY guilty. Now, perhaps we should ask ourselves, “Why would someone create a website with the SOLE intent of attacking a singular news program?” If you’ve watched any of the videos, the answers become increasingly clear. On this so called “Fair and Balanced” news program, we have witnessed hundreds, if not thousands, of examples of what was once referred to as “yellow journalism,” or sensationalism journalism, if you prefer. Now, the FOX Network is certainly entitled to BE biased and unfair, but do they have the RIGHT to wave the flag of “Fair and Balanced” behind them if that is not what they intend to do?

I say NO! A THOUSAND TIMES, NO!

I do not write this e-mail lightly. In fact, I have NEVER, until today, become so OUTRAGED with a news program that I would write to you such as I have now. I have also never voted in a presidential race. I do believe, however, that next year will be different – though Fox chooses to snub and discredit candidate with whom they disagree every chance they can get away with. For instance, just recently FOX announced that a certain popular, multi-multi-million dollar candidate with an unprecedented amount of grassroots support (Or has no one heard of Ron Paul?) has been EXCLUDED from the upcoming New Hampshire GOP Presidential debate, just because “they say so.”
What a way to keep a presidential election, the most important event in American history, “unbiased”!

Still, I am not discouraged, because I know there are people out there, few as they might be (perhaps huddled in fear against the FOX giant), that will help me in this endeavor against prejudice, pomp, and pandering.

What endeavor? What help? The answer is exceedingly simple:

BOYCOTT THE FOX NETWORK!

That’s right, I’ve said it. Impossible? Hardly. Difficult? Well, that depends on people like you and me.

The MOST important thing that you can do for me, and for outraged Americans like me (and, I assure you, there are LOTS of us); Please STOP advertising on Fox!

At the bottom of this e-mail is a list of sponsors that I, along with a coordinated effort of 70,000 Meetup groups, have decided to boycott…but we NEED YOUR HELP!

Please help us in our effort to counteract the wrongful influence and disinformation promoted by the Fox Network (i.e. Rupert Murdoch)! Help bring “Fair and Balanced” BACK into network television!

With many thanks, and a heavy heart - from a concerned citizen,

- Colin Gardner

SPONSORS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Crest Whitestrips & Dawn (both Proctor & Gamble) 513-983-1100
• Delphi (Driving Products) 1.888.809.9800
• Mercedes Benz 1-800-367-6372
• Comcast 1-800-COMCAST
• Subaru 1-800-782-2783
• GMC Suvs 1-800-551-4123
• Best Buy 1-888-237-8289
• Travelocity 1 888.872.8356
• Capzasin 1 (423) 822-5020
• New Phase
• Orbitz 1-888-656-4546
• Ditech.com 1-800-DITECH-3
• eloan.com (415) 786-3317
Laurie Azzano laurie@cosmo-pr.com
• Toyota 1 800-331-4331
• Centrum (Wyeth) 1-800-322-3129
• Nextel (aka Sprint)1-800-639-6111
• Vehix.com 1.866.698.3449
• Gold Bond (Chattum) 423-821-4571
• Aspercreme " "
• webmd.com via email or webmd.com via other (212) 624-3700
• American Express 1-877-877-0987, 1-800-525-3355
• Holiday Inn Express 1 800-315-2621
• M Professional unk
• priceline.com 1-800-774-2354
• L. L. Bean 1-800-441-7513
&middo t; Jet Dry (Dishwasher Products) 1-800-820-8939
Chemistry (Matchmaking Web Site)
Bankrate.com (Mortgages)
Cars Direct.com

The Terminix International Company L.P.
Attention: Marketing Department
860 Ridge Lake Blvd.
Memphis TN 38120
Phone: 901-766-1111
Clint Briscoe
Phone: 901-260-4227
Email: cbriscoe@archermalmo.com
One-a-Day, a product of Bayer, can be reached via their website or at
Bayer HealthCare LLC Attn: Consumer Relations
36 Columbia Road
P.O. Box 1910
Morristown, NJ 07962-1910
Hefty Bags are from Pactiv (who knew?) You can leave a comment at http://www.pactiv.com/Contact/contact.aspx or contact
Pactiv Corporation, Attn: *(subject), 1900 W. Field Court, Lake Forest, IL 60045. *please add a subject, department or product name to help us direct your inquiry.
1-888-828-2850 or 847-482-2000.
UBS http://www.ubs.com/1/e/contact/contact.html
Lowes, investorrelations@lowes.com

Ford (Taurus)
In United States:
Phone: 800-392-3673
800-232-5952 (TDD for the Hearing Impaired)
Mail:
Ford Motor Company
Customer Relationship Center
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI 48126

Wachovia Finance
Email Us: https://www.wachovia.com/contact/form
800-WACHOVIA (800-922-4684)

Tyson Foods
http://www.tyson.com/Corporate/Contact.aspx

24hourfitness.com
24 Hour Fitness
Member Service Dept.
PO Box 2689
Carlsbad, CA 92018
(800) 432-6348 (9-5 PST, Mon - Fri.)

Clairols Nice n Easy
USA English 1-800-CLAIROL
(1-800-252-4765)
USA Spanish 1-800-HISPANA
(1-800-447-7262)
http://clairol.com/ask-clairol/email-us.jsp

Prudential Real Estate
http://www.prudential.com/contactus
http://www.p rudential.com/view/page/public/13184
Publix Super Markets Corporate Office
www.publix.com
PO Box 407
Lakeland, FL 33802-0407
800-242-1227
Community Financial Services Association of America
515 King Street, Suite 300
Alexandria, VA 22314
Phone: 703-684-1029
Fax: 703-684-1219
John McIntyre, Executive Director
cfsa@multistate.com

The Hertz Corporation
Investor Relations
225 Brae Boulevard
Park Ridge, NJ 07656
investorrelations@hertz.com
201-307-2100

ComData
http://www.comdata.com/comdata/contact_us_email_contact.jsp

American Standard
Presiding Director
c/o American Standard Companies Inc.
One Centennial Avenue
Piscataway, NJ 08855
http://americanstandard.com/asdcontact.asp
1-800-241-5689 in the United States
1-770-810-1127 outside of the United States

1-800-Servpro
Servpro Industries, Inc.
801 Industrial Boulevard
Gallatin, TN 37066
Phone: (615) 451-0200
Fax: (615) 451-0291

Intel/HP
INTEL
2200 Mission College Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054-1549
(408) 765-808 0
HP
http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact_us.html
Jeep
http://tinyurl.com/jeg74
DaimlerChrysler Customer Assistance Center
P.O. Box 21-8004
Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8004
David L. Nelson
Director, Investor Relations
Phone: +1 248 512 2950
Fax: +1 248 512 2912
If you find any errors in the above information, please contact us and well correct it. If you have the time and find contact information for advertisers listed below, contact us and well add it. Thanks!

1-800-PetMeds
customerservice@1800petmeds.com
Acura
Advair
AFLAC
Aricept
1-866-4-Aricept, Aricept.com
Avodart
avodart.com
Bayer Aspirin
Beep-beep.com
Boniva
Bridgestone Tires
Buick Enclave
Cadillac - Escalade
CDW.com
Choice Hotels (Comfort Suites, Comfort Inn, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn, Clarion, MainStay Suites)
choicehotels.com< /font>
Chrysler Town and Country
Cleveland Clinic
Dodge Ram trucks
Duracell
Florida OJ - Dept. of Citrus
Frankin Templeton Investments
Garlique
GMC Sierra pickup
Gold Bond Medicated Powder
HealthMart Pharmacy
Holiday Inn Express
hotels.com
1-800-2hotels
Hummer - H3
Hyundai
IAMS
Intel - HP
LensCrafters, Inc.
4000 Luxottica Place
Mason, OH 45040
513-765-6000
Lexus
Lipitor
Lunesta
Sepracor Corporate Headquarters
508-481-6700
84 Waterford Drive
Marlborough, MA 01752
info@sepracor.com
Nissan
OneTouch - MyUltraMini.com
1-877-899-0599
On the Border Mexican Grills (not all markets)
http://www.ontheborder.com/index.asp
Orbitz
Pfizer - NFA Natl Fibromyalgia Association
www.fibrohope.org 1-866-99fibro
Phillips Caplets
Plavix
www.plavix.com
Remax.com
Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner
Spiriva Inhaler
Subaru
ThermaCare
Totinos Pizza Rolls
Yellow Book
yellowbook.com, 1-800-YB-Yellow

khorbis
12-29-2007, 06:51 PM
'famradio@familyradio.com'; 'troman@theprovider.com'; 'noticiasz@juno.com'; 'dmoye@flashnews.com'; 'terry@catholicradio.com'; 'acole@marketwatch.com'; 'timmer@premrad.com'; 'gdavis@businesstalkradio.net'; 'isabel@hrn.org'; 'danc@igc.org'; 'jdvorkin@npr.org'; 'cochs@ap.org'; 'space@voa.gov'; 'wrestrepo@radiounica.com'; 'ed@forthepeople.org'; 'cesar.orozco@turner.com'; 'yourtwc@mindspring.com'; 'ken.pauli@turner.com'; 'tommydouglas@pgatourradio.com'; 'donmills@calvarychapel.com'; 'mgentzkow@1on1sports.com'; 'ksiv@bottradio.net'; 'tommartin@worldradio.org'; 'crn@clark.net'; 'huff@libertyworksradio.com'; 'staff@talkamerica.com'; 'dspear@pri.org'; 'bah@nwc.edu'; 'jriley@afa.net'; 'world@flpradio.com'; 'motorsportsradio@compuserve.com'; 'jhiggins@unitedstations.com'; 'roy_lindau@interep.com'; 'sportsfan@aol.com'; 'david.feinberg@abc.com'; 'weber@swnetworks.com'; 'sal.giangrasso@dowjones.com'; 'jcohen@bloomberg.net'; 'anthrera@hotmail.com'; 'promotions@wsou.net'; 'wsoufreak@aol.com'; 'WSOUangel@aol.com'; 'tragedyv13@yahoo.com'; 'wkcramerican@columbia.edu'; 'wkcrarts@columbia.edu'; 'wkcrnews@columbia.edu'; 'thefolks@wfuv.org'; 'equest@wlir.com'; 'culture@wnyc.org'; 'news@wnyc.org'; 'JSchwartz@wnyc.org'; 'thenextbigthing@wnyc.org'; 'listener.mail@wqxr.com'; '987kissfm@987kissfm.com'; 'kpfa@pacifica.org'; 'wpfwfm@aol.com'; 'pnn@pacifica.org'; 'RadioChick@wnew.com'; 'RonandFez@wnew.com'; 'opack@wnew.com'; 'trunk@wnew.com'; 'morningshow@wor710.com'; 'drjoybrowne@wor710.com'; 'drhoffman@wor710.com'; 'joanhamburg@wor710.com'; 'arthurschwartz@wor710.com'; 'thedolans@wor710.com'; 'bobgrant@wor710.com'; 'joeyreynolds@wor710.com'; 'phillempert@wor710.com'; 'ralphsnodsmith@wor710.com'; 'news@wor710.com'; 'warreneckstein@wor710.com'; 'info@wins.com'; 'samgreenfield@1050wevd.com'; 'alancolmes@1050wevd.com'; 'oped@csps.com'; 'vanslambrouckp@csps.com'; 'ingwersonm@csps.com'; 'cookd@csps.com'; 'dillinj@csps.com'; 'jonesc@csps.com'; 'armstrongs@csps.com'; 'sullivanc@csps.com'; 'grierp@csps.com'; 'axtmank@csps.com'; 'chinnid@csps.com'; 'grierp@csps.com'; 'kieferf@csps.com'; 'marksa@csps.com'; 'mclaughlina@csps.com'; 'grays@csps.com'; 'letters@nytimes.com'; 'webnews@washingtonpost.com'; 'abramowitz@washpost.com'; 'achenbachj@washpost.com'; 'ahrensf@washpost.com'; 'aizenmann@washpost.com'; 'allenh@washpost.com'; 'allenm@washpost.com'; 'aranam@washpost.com'; 'argetsinger@washpost.com'; 'asherm@washpost.com'; 'chuck.babbington@washingtonpost.com'; 'bakerp@washpost.com'; 'balzd@washpost.com'; 'barbashf@washpost.com'; 'barkerk@washpost.com'; 'barkinr@washpost.com'; 'barrj@washpost.com'; 'barrs@washpost.com'; 'beckerj@washpost.com'; 'behrp@washpost.com'; 'belmanf@washpost.com'; 'bennettp@washpost.com'; 'benningv@washpost.com'; 'bersellie@washpost.com'; 'beyersd@washpost.com'; 'blumj@washpost.com'; 'bonesteelm@washpost.com'; 'boustanyn@washpost.com'; 'religion@washpost.com'; 'nightwatch@washpost.com'; 'bredemeier@washpost.com'; 'brennanp@washpost.com'; 'brooksd@washpost.com'; 'brownw@washpost.com'; 'browar57@aol.com'; 'carlsonp@washpost.com'; 'castanedar@washpost.com'; 'cavendishs@washpost.com'; 'chans@washpost.com'; 'chandlerc@washpost.com'; 'rajiv@washpost.com'; 'cheaterry@washpost.com'; 'chod@washpost.com'; 'claiborneb@washpost.com'; 'clarkp@washpost.com'; 'cohensh@washpost.com'; 'cohnd@washpost.com'; 'coopermana@washpost.com'; 'copelandl@washpost.com'; 'davenportc@washpost.com'; 'davisp@washpost.com'; 'dawsone@washpost.com'; 'dayk@washpost.com'; 'deanec@washpost.com'; 'deaned@washpost.com'; 'deinerj@washpost.com'; 'deyoungk@washpost.com'; 'dirdam@washpost.com'; 'dobbsm@washpost.com'; 'donovanc@washpost.com'; 'drezenr@washpost.com'; 'duttj@washpost.com'; 'dvorakp@washpost.com'; 'edsallt@washpost.com'; 'eggend@washpost.com'; 'eilperinj@washpost.com'; 'elvingb@washpost.com'; 'emersons@washpost.com'; 'erlichmanj@washpost.com'; 'escobarg@washpost.com'; '104704.3367@compuserve.com'; 'fallisd@washpost.com'; 'farahd@compuserve.com'; 'farhip@washpost.com'; 'fasanon@washpost.com'; 'fearsd@washpost.com'; 'fehrs@washpost.com'; 'fergusona@washpost.com'; 'fernandezm@washpost.com'; '71032.1620@compuserve.com'; 'fisherm@washpost.com'; 'flahertym@washpost.com'; 'fleishmans@washpost.com'; 'forgeyb@washpost.com'; 'frankelg@washpost.com'; 'frazierl@washpost.com'; 'freyj@washpost.com'; 'fynesg@washpost.com'; 'gailm@washpost.com'; 'gainesp@washpost.com'; 'garreauj@washpost.com'; 'gellmanb@washpost.com'; 'gerharta@washpost.com'; 'gillisj@washpost.com'; 'ginsbergs@washpost.com'; 'glodm@washpost.com'; 'goffs@washpost.com'; 'goldenbacha@washpost.com'; 'goldsteinav@washpost.com'; 'gonzalezf@washpost.com'; 'grahamt@washpost.com'; 'grantt@washpost.com'; 'graysteven@washpost.com'; 'groera@washpost.com'; 'grovel@washpost.com'; 'grunwaldmr@washpost.com'; 'gugliottag@washpost.com'; 'carolpix@home.com'; 'hackmanp@washpost.com'; 'hadarm@washpost.com'; 'hagej@washpost.com'; 'haggertym@washpost.com'; 'hamblins@washpost.com'; 'hamiltonm@washpost.com'; 'hanksd@washpost.com'; 'harrish@washpost.com'; 'harrisj@washpost.com'; 'harristonk@washpost.com'; 'haughneyc@washpost.com'; 'havemannj@washpost.com'; 'tellme@washpost.com'; 'hedgpethd@washpost.com'; 'hendersonn@washpost.com'; 'hendrixs@washpost.com'; 'henrys@washpost.com'; 'hillm@washpost.com'; 'hilzenrath@washpost.com'; 'horwitzs@washpost.com'; 'hsus@washpost.com'; 'hulla@washpost.com'; 'huslina@washpost.com'; 'hutchinsonc@washpost.com'; 'irwinn@washpost.com'; 'israelm@washpost.com'; 'jackmant@washpost.com'; 'johnsond@washpost.com'; 'johnstones@washpost.com'; 'johnstonn@washpost.com'; 'jonesja@washpost.com'; 'maryjordan@compuserve.com'; 'jordanp@washpost.com'; 'joycea@washpost.com'; 'kastore@washpost.com'; 'kaufmans@washpost.com'; 'kavanaght@washpost.com'; 'keatingd@washpost.com'; 'keeganm@washpost.com'; 'kellyj@washpost.com'; 'kennicottp@washpost.com'; 'kesslerg@washpost.com'; 'kingc@washpost.com'; 'knightj@washpost.com'; 'konciusj@washpost.com'; 'kovaleskis@washpost.com'; 'kunklef@washpost.com'; 'kurtzh@washpost.com'; 'lacanforaj@washpost.com'; 'lanec@washpost.com'; 'lanswortht@washpost.com'; 'larism@washpost.com'; 'laytonl@washpost.com'; 'leducd@washpost.com'; 'leeg@washpost.com'; 'leenj@washpost.com'; 'lehmannc@washpost.com'; 'lengela@washpost.com'; 'lenhartj@washpost.com'; 'leonnigc@washpost.com'; 'leveyb@washpost.com'; 'levines@washpost.com'; 'loebv@washpost.com'; 'longj@washpost.com'; 'loosec@washpost.com'; 'lyp@washpost.com'; 'mallabys@washpost.com'; 'mannj@washpost.com'; 'marcusr@washpost.com'; 'marmerg@washpost.com'; 'martineaug@washpost.com'; 'mathewsj@washpost.com'; 'mastersb@washpost.com'; 'mayerc@washpost.com'; 'mccaffreyr@washpost.com'; 'mccombsp@washpost.com'; 'mckeonn@washpost.com'; 'medfordl@washpost.com'; 'meltonr@washpost.com'; 'meridak@washpost.com'; 'meyerg@washpost.com'; 'milbankd@washpost.com'; 'millerb@washpost.com'; 'millern@washpost.com'; 'mintzj@washpost.com'; 'montgomery@washpost.com'; 'montgomeryl@washpost.com'; 'moores@washpost.com'; 'morelloc@washpost.com'; 'morenos@washpost.com'; 'morgand@washpost.com'; 'morinr@washpost.com'; 'morses@washpost.com'; 'moshera@washpost.com'; 'moskm@washpost.com'; 'mufsons@washpost.com'; 'mundyl@washpost.com'; 'murphyc@washpost.com'; 'musgrovem@washpost.com'; 'myersp@washpost.com'; 'nakamurad@washpost.com'; 'nakashimae@washpost.com'; 'nelsond@washpost.com'; 'nichollsw@washpost.com'; 'alexanderr@washpost.com'; 'wtnoguchi@washpost.com'; 'obrianb@washpost.com'; 'ohaganm@washpost.com'; 'ohanlona@washpost.com'; 'oharat@washpost.com'; 'oharrowr@washpost.com'; 'osullivanm@washpost.com'; 'okies@washpost.com'; 'oldenburgd@washpost.com'; 'ortonk@washpost.com'; 'ottawayb@washpost.com'; 'ottom@washpost.com'; 'panp@washpost.com'; 'pancakej@washpost.com'; 'parsonsn@washpost.com'; 'pattons@washpost.com'; 'pearlstein@washpost.com'; 'pegoraror@washpost.com'; 'perezm@washpost.com'; 'perlp@washpost.com'; 'perlsteinl@washpost.com'; 'phillipsa@attglobalnet.com'; 'phillipsd@washpost.com'; 'pierrer@washpost.com'; 'pincusw@washpost.com'; 'pollackm@washpost.com'; 'jpomfret@compuserve.com'; 'powellc@washpost.com'; 'powellm@washpost.com'; 'presslerm@washpost.com'; 'priestd@washpost.com'; 'ralayv@washpost.com'; 'reelm@washpost.com'; 'reevest@washpost.com'; 'reillyp@washpost.com'; 'reida@washpost.com'; 'trreid@twp.com'; 'reinl@washpost.com'; 'pentagon@washpost.com'; 'ringlek@washpost.com'; 'robertsl@washpost.com'; 'robertsr@washpost.com'; 'robinsong@washpost.com'; 'rogersp@washpost.com'; 'roigfranzia@washpost.com'; 'romanol@twp.com'; 'rosenfeld@washpost.com'; 'rosinh@washpost.com'; 'rowej@washpost.com'; 'rowelld@washpost.com'; 'russakoffd@washpost.com'; 'stgeorgedr@washpost.com'; 'salmonj@washpost.com'; 'samuelsca@washpost.com'; 'sanchezr@washpost.com'; 'santanaa@washpost.com'; 'sarasohnj@washpost.com'; 'fedpage@washpost.com'; 'sawyerk@washpost.com'; 'schafers@washpost.com'; 'schneiderg@washpost.com'; 'schulteb@washpost.com'; 'schwartzman@washpost.com'; 'sedgwicks@washpost.com'; 'semelm@washpost.com'; 'seymourl@washpost.com'; 'shapiras@washpost.com'; 'shaverk@washpost.com'; 'shearm@washpost.com'; 'shenf@washpost.com'; 'shrodert@washpost.com'; 'shumansk@washpost.com'; 'sietsemat@washpost.com'; 'singletarym@washpost.com'; 'sipressa@washpost.com'; 'skrzyckic@washpost.com'; 'smithd@washpost.com'; 'smithl@washpost.com'; 'snyderd@washpost.com'; 'solomong@washpost.com'; 'sottilic@washpost.com'; 'spinnerj@washpost.com'; 'spivackm@washpost.com'; 'squiress@washpost.com'; 'stephensja@washpost.com'; 'steppl@washpost.com'; 'sternc@washpost.com'; 'stockwellj@washpost.com'; 'stoltzc@washpost.com'; 'straussv@washpost.com'; 'streitfeld@washpost.com'; 'stueverh@washpost.com'; 'sugarmanc@washpost.com'; 'summersk@washpost.com'; 'pentagon@washpost.com'; 'swobadaf@washpost.com'; 'szokann@washpost.com'; 'tanabef@washpost.com'; 'thomasmf@washpost.com'; 'thomasa@washpost.com'; 'thomason@washpost.com'; 'thompsonc@washpost.com'; 'timbergc@washpost.com'; 'townsendc@washpost.com'; 'trafforda@washpost.com'; 'trejosn@washpost.com'; 'tresscottj@washpost.com'; 'trimarchim@washpost.com'; 'tuckern@washpost.com'; 'karlvick@AfricaOnline.co.ke'; 'vised@washpost.com'; 'verdonl@washpost.com'; 'vinzantc@washpost.com'; 'vobejdab@washpost.com'; 'vogels@washpost.com'; 'vondrehled@washpost.com'; 'walkerl@washpost.com'; 'walshe@washpost.com'; 'warrickj@washpost.com'; 'wattsa@washpost.com'; 'waxmans@washpost.com'; 'weeksl@washpost.com'; 'weingarten@washpost.com'; 'weinraubj@washpost.com'; 'wheelerl@washpost.com'; 'whitej@washpost.com'; 'whitlockc@washpost.com'; 'whoriskeyp@washpost.com'; 'wichmannk@washpost.com'; 'wilgorend@washpost.com'; 'wilkinsont@washpost.com'; 'williams@washpost.com'; 'williamsp@washpost.com'; 'williamsv@washpost.com'; 'wilsons@washpost.com'; 'wiltzt@washpost.com'; 'winslowh@washpost.com'; 'woodleey@washpost.com'; 'woodwardb@washpost.com'; 'yardley@twp.com'; 'zankop@washpost.com'; 'zielinkskig@washpost.com'; 'letters.editor@ft.com'; 'news.desk@ft.com'; 'editor@villagevoice.com'; 'NENA@nenews.org'; 'b.reed@nepa.org'; 'l.conway@nepa.org'; 's.macmillan@nepa.org'; 'l.carney@nepa.org'; 'd.larocca@nepa.org'; 'j.padelford@nepa.org'; 's.mannor@nepa.org'; 'info@nepa.org'; 'l-press@aol.com'; 'bmonroe@inanews.com'; 'jburkhead@ksnews.com'; 'dtthompson@kypress.com'; 'pam@lapress.com'; 'mepress@aol.com'; 'plantejr@seacoast.com'; 'MDDCPress@AOL.com'; 'mpa@allstate.net'; 'mna@mna.org'; 'cwilson@mspress.org'; 'dcrews@socket.net'; 'mtnews@mtnewspapers.com'; 'nebpress@nebpress.com'; 'nevpress@pyramid.net'; 'penny@nhpress.org'; 'jjobrien@njpa.org'; 'nmpress@earthlink.net'; 'diane@nynpa.com'; 'NYPAMKR@Worldnet.att.net'; 'teri@ncpress.com'; 'bailey@ndna.com'; 'fdeaner@ohionews.org'; 'mrthomas@ionet.net'; 'onpa@orenews.com'; 'timw@pa-news.org'; 'lllevin@uri.edu'; 'scpress@scpress.org'; 'sdna@sdna.com'; 'redebusk@tnpress.com'; 'tdna@aol.com'; 'mikehodges@texaspress.com'; 'upa@utahpress.com'; 'mdonoghue@smcvt.edu'; 'gingervpa@aol.com'; 'wnpa@aol.com'; 'wvpress@earthlink.net'; 'sgeorge@wnanews.com'; 'wypress@trib.com'; 'dennis_merrill@awna.com'; 'info@americanpressinstitute.org'; 'asne@asne.org'; 'national@aaja.org'; 'apme@ap.org'; 'aan@aan.org'; 'mail@acna.com'; 'laverymj@accessabc.com'; 'info@bccommunitynews.com'; 'info@ccna.ca'; 'omcg@aol.com'; 'info@cvcaudit.com'; 'sipiapa@aol.com'; 'bkasabian@infe.org'; 'inma@inma.org'; 'mcna@mts.net'; 'nabj@nabj.org'; 'nahj@tmn.com'; 'ncewhqs@erols.com'; 'info@nna.org'; 'info@nppa.org'; 'markanthonyrolo@naja.com'; 'mlp@nenews.org'; 'don_lamont@ocna.org'; 'poltt@naa.org'; 'info@qcna.qc.ca'; 'rcfp@rcfp.org'; 'swna@swna.com'; 'snd@snd.org'; 'splc@splc.org'; 'sna@aba.com'; 'inlander1@aol.com'; 'info@mddcpress.com'; 'MLP@NENEWS.org'; 'info@nepa.org'; 'MLP@NENEWS.org'; 'EvonnePNNA@aol.com'; 'felicia@alabamapress.org'; 'ANEWSPAPER@aol.com'; 'johnana@ananews.com'; 'mail@arkansaspress.org'; 'jack@cnpa.com'; 'eotte@csn.com'; 'fpa@flpress.com'; 'rrhodes@mindspring.com'; 'publishers@hawaii.rr.com'; 'dstamps@hspa.com'; 'bobchall@aol.com'; 'editor@vt-world.com'; 'timesargus@aol.com'; 'chronicl@together.net'; 'tcrier@sover.net'; 'news@benningtonbanner.com'; 'behindthetimes@itsclassified.com'; 'jonews@together.net'; 'roy@vermontskinews.com'; 'reformer@sover.net'; 'btcrier@vermontel.com'; 'mhirten@burlingt.gannett.com'; 'shelnews@aol.com'; 'noavenews@aol.com'; 'sevenday@together.net'; 'tribune@vermontcatholic.org'; 'vttimes@together.net'; 'vtimes@aol.com'; 'charnews@together.net'; 'ccpage@worldnet.att.net'; 'courier@together.net'; 'essxr@together.net'; 'hdwkgazett@aol.com'; 'junegiroux@aol.com'; 'janupton@ludl.tds.net'; 'independent@holdcraft.com'; 'manjourn@sover.net'; 'mannews@sover.net'; 'newsguid@sover.net'; 'news@addisonindependent.com'; 'eaglepub@together.net'; 'vvoice@together.net'; 'eaglepub@together.net'; 'indy@together.net'; 'mpbridge@sover.net'; 'news@newsandcitizen.com'; 'nnews@trans-video.net'; 'mannews@aol.com'; 'thetimesink@aol.com'; 'visionvt@aol.com'; 'repro@sover.net'; 'samsgoodnews@aol.com'; 'herald3@sover.net'; 'shelnews@aol.com'; 'otherpaper@aol.com'; 'ilander@together.net'; 'reporter@vermontel.com'; 'samlink@together.net'; 'news@caledonian-record.com'; 'news@stowereporter.com'; 'vreporter@madriver.com'; 'wwhistle@aol.com'; 'dvnews@vermontmedia.com'; 'windsorchronicle@aol.com'; 'eaglepub@together.net'; 'vstand@sover.net'; 'hqsna@pways.com'; 'letters@nytimes.com'; 'letters@latimes.com'; 'dpeak@kcstar.com'; 'saustin@kcstar.com'; 'wsisson@kcstar.com'; 'zieman@kcstar.com'; 'sshirk@kcstar.com'; 'dmann@kcstar.com'; 'weaver@kcstar.com'; 'ywalker@kcstar.com'; 'bmanley@kcstar.com'; 'mberg@kcstar.com'; 'rsmith@kcstar.com'; 'lhorsley@kcstar.com'; 'oavila@kcstar.com'; 'ldiuguid@kcstar.com'; 'chowland@kcstar.com'; 'jmartellaro@kcstar.com'; 'blynn@kcstar.com'; 'bluening@kcstar.com'; 'bdalton@kcstar.com'; 'poconnor@kcstar.com'; 'lfraney@kcstar.com'; 'mschofield@kcstar.com'; 'jthomas@kcstar.com'; 'bshelly@kcstar.com'; 'msanchez@kcstar.com'; 'grice@kcstar.com'; 'spenn@kcstar.com'; 'dmcguire@kcstar.com'; 'mmansur@kcstar.com'; 'cvendel@kcstar.com'; 'lkavanaugh@kcstar.com'; 'gjeffers@kcstar.com'; 'bwilliams@kcstar.com'; 'jtaylor@kcstar.com'; 'mrice@kcstar.com'; 'shamel@kcstar.com'; 'bgraham@kcstar.com'; 'jberrios@kcstar.com'; 'dskodack@kcstar.com'; 'twhite@kcstar.com'; 'gclark@kcstar.com'; 'eadams@kcstar.com'; 'kbeem@kcstar.com'; 'manderson@kcstar.com'; 'mzakoura@kcstar.com'; 'weber@kcstar.com'; 'mnelson@kcstar.com'; 'ewood@kcstar.com'; 'mdwilliams@kcstar.com'; 'rpulley@kcstar.com'; 'kkozlowski@kcstar.com'; 'thoward@kcstar.com'; 'khoffman@kcstar.com'; 'bcarroll@kcstar.com'; 'bburnes@kcstar.com'; 'dbradley@kcstar.com'; 'jsullinger@kcstar.com'; 'lstanton@kcstar.com'; 'jpetterson@cjnetworks.com'; 'tperrin@kcstar.com'; 'anelson@kcstar.com'; 'ghobson@kcstar.com'; 'mhendricks@kcstar.com'; 'ahealey@kcstar.com'; 'jhart@kcstar.com'; 'jgerber@kcstar.com'; 'bferguson@kcstar.com'; 'jdvorak@kcstar.com'; 'doylem@kcstar.com'; 'bcronkleton@kcstar.com'; 'lcosmillo@kcstar.com'; 'dcarroll@kcstar.com'; 'fbullers@kcstar.com'; 'greeves@kcstar.com'; 'mcgraw@kcstar.com'; 'kdillon@kcstar.com'; 'cnienaber@kcstar.com'; 'jthompson@kcstar.com'; 'rmontgomery@kcstar.com'; 'skraske@kcstar.com'; 'dgoldstein@kcstar.com'; 'chrostowski@kcstar.com'; 'scanon@kcstar.com'; 'levings@kcstar.com'; 'mwiebe@kcstar.com'; 'snicely@kcstar.com'; 'alamoy@kcstar.com'; 'jdauner@kcstar.com'; 'jfitzpatrick@kcstar.com'; 'jsmith@kcstar.com'; 'dhayes@kcstar.com'; 'jmincer@kcstar.com'; 'sickinger@kcstar.com'; 'rosenberg@kcstar.com'; 'stafford@kcstar.com'; 'gmeyer@kcstar.com'; 'jkarash@kcstar.com'; 'dvestal@kcstar.com'; 'krogers@kcstar.com'; 'jmann@kcstar.com'; 'severly@kcstar.com'; 'mdavis@kcstar.com'; 'skreifel@kcstar.com'; 'babson@kcstar.com'; 'epalmer@kcstar.com'; 'srosen@kcstar.com'; 'clester@kcstar.com'; 'gfarmer@kcstar.com'; 'dwiggs@kcstar.com'; 'pbacker@kcstar.com'; 'lweatherford@kcstar.com'; 'dmunday@kcstar.com'; 'cwilliams@kcstar.com'; 'rtrussell@kcstar.com'; 'jsilva@kcstar.com'; 'krobison@kcstar.com'; 'gnorton@kcstar.com'; 'nortonb@kcstar.com'; 'kmcmaster@kcstar.com'; 'cwilson@kcstar.com'; 'kaminski@kcstar.com'; 'tjohnson@kcstar.com'; 'hgray@kcstar.com'; 'dfrese@kcstar.com'; 'tfinn@kcstar.com'; 'eberhart@kcstar.com'; 'acurry@kcstar.com'; 'dworgul@kcstar.com'; 'eeveld@kcstar.com'; 'tengle@kcstar.com'; 'barnhart@kcstar.com'; 'eadler@kcstar.com'; 'paul@kcstar.com'; 'nolan@kcstar.com'; 'sigman@kcstar.com'; 'abouhalkah@kcstar.com'; 'mcclanahan@kcstar.com'; 'lokeman@kcstar.com'; 'lascott@kcstar.com'; 'winn@kcstar.com'; 'rhood@kcstar.com'; 'lrau@kcstar.com'; 'kbrown@kcstar.com'; 'forum@kcstar.com'; 'wdaftv4@wdaftv4.com'; 'speakerscorner@kctv.com'; 'bbracco@hearstsc.com'; 'bpoor@hearstsc.com'; 'tholderby@hearstsc.com'; 'kyancey@hearstsc.com'; 'keckerman@hearstsc.com'; 'jcongrove@hearstsc.com'; 'mantonia@hearstsc.com'; 'maugustine@hearstsc.com'; 'dbodden@hearstsc.com'; 'bbusby@hearstsc.com'; 'bchapman@hearstsc.com'; 'jcoachman@hearstsc.com'; 'leverett@hearstsc.com'; 'jflink@hearstsc.com'; 'pgrigsby@hearstsc.com'; 'jhubbard@hearstsc.com'; 'kketz@hearstsc.com'; 'kkornacki@hearstsc.com'; 'mmahoney@hearstsc.com'; 'lemoore@hearstsc.com'; 'lmoritz@hearstsc.com'; 'nmoultrie@hearstsc.com'; 'jnichols@hearstsc.com'; 'dstewart@hearstsc.com'; 'bwashington@hearstsc.com'; 'bwerly@hearstsc.com'; 'ppatton@hearstsc.com'; 'odorsey@hearstsc.com'; 'news@kshb.com'; 'programming@kshb.com'; 'brodgers@pitch.com'; 'mrubin@pitch.com'; 'pdobson@pitch.com'; 'sedwards@pitch.com'; 'calendar@pitch.com'; 'kcxl@kcxl.com'; 'kudl@kudl.com'; 'mpayne@entercomkc.com'; 'dhurst@entercomkc.com'; '103@kprs.com'; 'jgray@sunpublications.com'; 'jyates@sunpublications.com'; 'sunnews@sunpublications.com'; 'chronicle@sunpublications.com'; 'jcbt@sunpublications.com'; 'cbn@sunpublications.com'; 'sunsports@sunpublications.com'; 'kcnn@sunpublications.com'; 'jimbohannon@1050wevd.com'; 'billmazer@1050wevd.com'; 'brucedumont@1050wevd.com'; 'brucewilliams@1050wevd.com'; 'lettertoeditor@buffnews.com'; 'dturner@buffnews.com'; 'canarsiec@aol.com'; 'newsroom@tds.net'; 'cnews@nycap.rr.com'; 'cleader1@stny.rr.com'; 'newsroom@tds.net'; 'dceditpage@democratandchronicle.com'; 'earthtms@worldnet.att.net'; 'letters.editor@ft.com'; 'letters@forward.com'; 'indiantime@gisco.net'; 'letters@iht.com'; 'ithjournal@clairtyconnect.com'; 'nynews@cyburban.com'; 'editor@mail.joc.com'; 'editor@leaderherald.com'; 'editor@libn.com'; 'forum@nyblade.com'; 'voicers@edit.nydailynews.com'; 'talk@nylj.com'; 'editor@nypost.com'; 'letters@nypost.com'; 'jangelo@nypost.com'; 'bblomquist@nypost.com'; 'jt@nypost.com'; 'vmorris@nypost.com'; 'dorin@nypost.com'; 'letters@nytimes.com'; 'abelson@nytimes.com'; 'abramson@nytimes.com'; 'ambrose@nytimes.com'; 'frandrew@nytimes.com'; 'apcar@nytimes.com'; 'peappl@nytimes.com'; 'randya@nytimes.com'; 'barbanel@nytimes.com'; 'dabarry@nytimes.com'; 'barstow@nytimes.com'; 'goldbehr@nytimes.com'; 'belluck@nytimes.com'; 'jabenn@nytimes.com'; 'berenson@nytimes.com'; 'miblum@nytimes.com'; 'tbodkin@nytimes.com'; 'gboyd@nytimes.com'; 'brinkley@nytimes.com'; 'brooke@nytimes.com'; 'charney@nytimes.com'; 'fclines@nytimes.com'; 'adclym@nytimes.com'; 'magazine@nytimes.com'; 'gcollins@nytimes.com'; 'ancron@nytimes.com'; 'bcrosset@nytimes.com'; 'cushman@nytimes.com'; 'daley@nytimes.com'; 'dewan@nytimes.com'; 'dicke@nytimes.com'; 'suedge@nytimes.com'; 'stenge@nytimes.com'; 'fass@nytimes.com'; 'fstone@nytimes.com'; 'fisheri@nytimes.com'; 'jwesley@nytimes.com'; 'nickfox@nytimes.com'; 'frantz@nytimes.com'; 'french@nytimes.com'; 'gearyd@nytimes.com'; 'gefter@nytimes.com'; 'glabe@nytimes.com'; 'ligree@nytimes.com'; 'hardenb@nytimes.com'; 'harland@nytimes.com'; 'jonhicks@nytimes.com'; 'stholm@nytimes.com'; 'davidk@nytimes.com'; 'slabaton@nytimes.com'; 'lewin@nytimes.com'; 'markoff@nytimes.com'; 'massey@nytimes.com'; 'onishi@nytimes.com'; 'orme@nytimes.com'; 'rpear@nytimes.com'; 'raines@nytimes.com'; 'reissc@nytimes.com'; 'darose@nytimes.com'; 'andyr@nytimes.com'; 'dasang@nytimes.com'; 'kseeley@nytimes.com'; 'sommer@nytimes.com'; 'stanley@nytimes.com'; 'jothomas@nytimes.com'; 'rotone@nytimes.com'; 'vtoy@nytimes.com'; 'vannatta@nytimes.com'; 'hevero@nytimes.com'; 'mattwald@nytimes.com'; 'tiwein@nytimes.com'; 'thecity@nytimes.com'; 'letters@newsday.com'; 'bill.geddie@abc.com'; 'netaudr@abc.com'; 'michael.vonfremd@abc.com'; 'bob.woodruff@abc.com'; 'barbara.walters@abc.com'; 'chris.wallace@abc.com'; 'elizabeth.vargas@abc.com'; 'john.stossel@abc.com'; 'alison.stewart@abc.com'; 'netaudr@abc.com'; 'dean.norland@abc.com'; 'judy.muller@abc.com'; 'antonio.moro@abc.com'; 'terry.moran@abc.com'; 'leo.meidlinger@abc.com'; 'john.mcwethy@abc.com'; '2020@abc.com'; 'derek.mcginty@abc.com'; 'cynthia.mcfadden@abc.com'; 'michel.martin@abc.com'; 'dave.marash@abc.com'; 'mark.litke@abc.com'; 'mike.lee@abc.com'; 'robert.krulwich@abc.com'; 'ted.koppel@abc.com'; 'neal.karlinsky@abc.com'; 'peter.jennings@abc.com'; 'erin.hayes@abc.com'; 'dan.harris@abc.com'; 'mark.halperin@abc.com'; 'richard.gizbert@abc.com'; 'joshua.gerstein@abc.com'; 'paul.friedman@abc.com'; 'gillian.findlay@abc.com'; 'linda.douglass@abc.com'; 'john.donvan@abc.com'; 'sam.donaldson@abc.com'; 'don.dahler@abc.com'; 'christopher.cuomo@abc.com'; 'ann.compton@abc.com'; 'john.cochran@abc.com'; 'connie.chung@abc.com'; 'juju.chang@abc.com'; 'chris.bury@abc.com'; 'tom.bettag@abc.com'; 'bob.brown@abc.com'; 'deborah.amos@abc.com'; 'comments@abcnews.go.com'; 'jridgeway@villagevoice.com'; 'editor@villagevoice.com'; 'vfmail@vf.com'; 'margaret.carlson@turner.com'; 'letters@time.com'; 't-mail@talkmagazine.com'; 'letters@rollingstone.com'; 'jalter@nwnet.newsweek.com'; 'letters@newsweek.com'; 'themail@newyorker.com'; 'nativeamericas@cornell.edu'; 'mgillespie@msmagazine.com'; 'info@msmagazine.com'; 'letters@mensjournal.com'; 'letters@harpers.org'; 'essenceonline@ny.com'; 'letters@economist.com'; 'info@thenation.com'; 'dcorn@thenation.com'; 'letters@thenation.com'; 'themilitant@compuserve.com'; 'editors@dissentmagazine.org'; 'dkuhn@brillscontent.com'; 'eeffron@brillscontent.com'; 'comments@brillscontent.com'; 'letters@wdt.net'; 'newsroom@troyrecord.com'; 'rsmith@timesunion.com'; 'hhealy@timesunion.com'; 'jcrupi@timesunion.com'; 'jcohen@timesunion.com'; 'mbartoszek@timesunion.com'; 'tunewsroom@timesunion.com'; 'oleanews@netsync.net'; 'editor@siadvance.com'; 'opinion@star-gazette.com'; 'news@star-gazette.com'; 'gazette@dailygazette.com'; 'saranews@nycap.rr.com'; 'editor@rny.com'; 'dswanson@rny.com'; 'tmerz@rny.com'; 'bcharzuk@rny.com'; 'editor@rny.com'; 'info@rochester-citynews.com'; 'news@pressrepublican.com'; 'ctevyaw@binghamt.gannett.com'; 'wmonopol@binghamt.gannett.com'; 'rjensen@binghamt.gannett.com'; 'ctevyaw@binghamt.gannett.com'; 'newsroom@poughkee.gannett.com'; 'rrobinson@syracuse.com'; 'slinhorst@syracuse.com'; 'mark.libbon@newhouse.com'; 'mconnor@syracuse.com'; 'mbreidenbach@syracuse.com'; 'jbarth@syracuse.com'; 'ndstaff@newsday.com'; 'bill.douglas@newsday.com'; 'fireman@newsday.com'; 'ellis.henican@newsday.com'; 'post-journal@oweb.com'; 'ptimes@bridgemicro.com'; 'spollak@thedailystar.com'; 'meditor@thedailystar.com'; 'jboyer@thedailystar.com'; 'fperritano@utica.gannett.com'; 'jdye@utica.gannett.com'; 'ddudajek@uticaod.com'; 'o-d@uticaod.com'; 'jeff@evesun.com'; 'news@evesun.com'; 'ngazette@localnet.com'; 'charles.zehren@newsday.com'; 'jim.toedtman@newsday.com'; 'howard.schneider@newsday.com'; 'elaine.povich@newsday.com'; 'bill.murphy@newsday.com'; 'tony.marro@newsday.com'; 'ndstaff@newsday.com'; 'lonnie.isabel@newsday.com'; 'tingley@poststar.com'; 'letters@syracuse.com'; 'tatseff@syracuse.com'; 'tcullinan@democratandchronicle.com'; 'national@democratandchronicle.com'; 'kmagnuso@democratandchronicle.com'; 'erosen@democratandchronicle.com'; 'cohen@earthtimes.org'; 'diperna@erthtimes.org'; 'pranaygupte@worldnet.att.net'; 'mkoz58@aol.com'; 'editors@tnj.com'; 'nytend@aol.com'; 'money_letters@moneymail.com'; 'managing-editor@moneymail.com'; 'editors@strategy-business.com'; 'kgirard@crain.com'; 'jbenjamin@crain.com'; 'mclowes@crain.com'; 'fgabriel@crain.com'; 'dhoffman@crain.com'; 'bkelly@crain.com'; 'obrienmsc@home.com'; 'gborger@usnews.com'; 'sundays@cbsnews.com'; '48hours@cbsnews.com'; '60II@cbsnews.com'; 'uttm@cbs.com'; 'againstthegrain@cbsnews.com'; 'sat@cbsnews.com'; 'comments@foxnews.com'; 'angle@foxnews.com'; 'asman@foxnews.com'; 'fbarnes@weeklystandard.com'; 'barone@foxnews.com'; 'birnbaum@foxnews.com'; 'oreilly@foxnews.com'; 'patti.browne@foxnews.com'; 'ericburn@optonline.net'; 'buttner@foxnews.com'; 'carl.cameron@foxnews.com'; 'cavuto@foxnews.com'; 'eclift@nwnet.newsweek.com'; 'newswatch@foxnews.com'; 'colmes@foxnews.com'; 'todd.connor@foxnews.com'; 'cosby@foxnews.com'; 'crowley@foxnews.com'; 'donahey@foxnews.com'; 'doocy@foxnews.com'; 'doyle@foxnews.com'; 'falconer@foxnews.com'; 'folbaum@foxnews.com'; 'onlyonfox@foxnews.com'; 'gibbs@foxnews.com'; 'goler@foxnews.com'; 'katherine.green@foxnews.com'; 'lauren.green@foxnews.com'; 'kim.hume@foxnews.com'; 'keenan@foxnews.com'; 'cash@foxnews.com'; 'kennedy@foxnews.com'; 'brian.kilmeade@foxnews.com'; 'kirtz@foxnews.com'; 'letters@rollcall.com'; 'mliasson@npr.org'; 'story@radioamerica.org'; 'matsumuoto@foxnews.com'; 'ttcontrary@compuserve.com'; 'mills@foxnews.com'; 'moody@foxnews.com'; 'aleisele@thehill.com'; 'norvell@foxnews.com'; 'quinn@foxnews.com'; 'irae@foxnews.com'; 'regan@foxnews.com'; 'reina@foxnews.com'; 'scott@foxnews.com'; 'bschweid@ap.org'; 'skinner@foxnews.com'; 'smiths@foxnews.com'; 'tonysnow@aol.com'; 'fchecker@tribune.com'; 'vester@foxnews.com'; 'juwilliams@npr.org'; 'williams@foxnews.com'; 'brian.wilson@foxnews.com'; 'letters@msnbc.com'; 'bob.arnot@nbc.com'; 'tom.aspell@nbc.com'; 'jim.avila@nbc.com'; 'david.bloom@nbc.com'; 'kim.bondy@nbc.com'; 'campbell.brown@nbc.com'; 'len.cannon@nbc.com'; 'today@nbc.com'; 'ned.colt@nbc.com'; 'victoria.corderi@nbc.com'; 'david.corvo@nbc.com'; 'katie.couric@nbc.com'; 'jim.cummins@nbc.com'; 'rehema.ellis@nbc.com'; 'bob.epstein@nbc.com'; 'bob.faw@nbc.com'; 'martin.fletcher@nbc.com'; 'fred.francis@nbc.com'; 'dawn.fratangelo@nbc.com'; 'jamie.gangel@nbc.com'; 'sandy.gilmour@nbc.com'; 'cheryl.gould@nbc.com'; 'david.gregory@nbc.com'; 'world@msnbc.com'; 'dateline@nbc.com'; 'john.hockenberry@nbc.com'; 'roberta.hornig-draper@nbc.com'; 'michelle.jaconi@nbc.com'; 'sara.james@nbc.com'; 'joe.johns@nbc.com'; 'hoda.kotbe@nbc.com'; 'robert.kur@nbc.com'; 'susan.lasalla@nbc.com'; 'andrew.lack@nbc.com'; 'john.larson@nbc.com'; 'matt.lauer@nbc.com'; 'mike.leonard@nbc.com'; 'george.lewis@nbc.com'; 'jim.maceda@nbc.com'; 'edie.magnus@nbc.com'; 'suzanne.malveaux@nbc.com'; 'josh.mankiewicz@nbc.com'; 'bob.mckeown@nbc.com'; 'jim.miklaszewski@nbc.com'; 'keith.miller@nbc.com'; 'andrea.mitchell@nbc.com'; 'russell.moore@nbc.com'; 'keith.morrison@nbc.com'; 'dennis.murphy@nbc.com'; 'lisa.myers@nbc.com'; 'soledad.obrien@nbc.com'; 'roger.oneil@nbc.com'; 'bizcenter@cnbc.com'; 'today@nbc.com'; 'stone.phillips@nbc.com'; 'geraud.prince@nbc.com'; 'ed.rabel@nbc.com'; 'john.seigenthaler@nbc.com'; 'eliott.walker@nbc.com'; 'kevin.tibbles@nbc.com'; 'bill.wheatley@nbc.com'; 'pete.williams@nbc.com'; 'brian.williams@nbc.com'; 'jeff.zucker@nbc.com'; 'mlpbs@mountainlake.pbs.org'; 'programming@thirteen.org'; 'wbngtv@stny.lrun.com'; 'wcny_online@wcny.org'; 'info@weny.com'; 'news36@weny.com'; 'info@wetmtv.com'; 'wfff@westelcom.com'; 'news1@whec.com'; 'wivtnews@ackerley.com'; 'wixt@digital-sherpas.com'; 'skimatian@ackerley.com'; 'rlombard@ackerley.com'; 'mrinefierd@ackerley.com'; 'wkbwtv@wkbw.com'; 'blongo@wkbw.com'; 'ransomb@wkbw.com'; 'nsanders@wkbw.com'; 'wkbw@aol.com'; 'edkoch@1050wevd.com'; 'maureensm@ffww.com'; 'cochs@ap.org'; 'rvizcon@telemundo.com'; 'evaldez@univision.net'; 'tom.lea@nbc.com'; 'mimi.gurbst@abc.com'; 'diefenbach@foxnews.com'; 'stella.dawson@reuters.com'; 'jcohen@bloomberg.net'; 'brian_hill@metronetworks.com'; 'sheberer@pbs.org'; 'mark.nelson@abc.com'; 'virginia.moseley@abc.com'; 'ftn@cbsnews.com'; 'betsy.fischer@nbc.com'; 'dibella@foxnews.com'; 'dmedrano@telemundo.com'; 'plorris@univision.net'; 'abenitez@univision.net'; 'danschiedel@kozk.pbs.org'; 'steve.majors@nbc.com'; 'mcurtis@njn.org'; 'meredith.white@abc.com'; 'gil.pimentel@abc.com'; 'stu.schutzman@abc.com'; 'thismorning@cbsnews.com'; 'sundays@cbsnews.com'; '48hours@cbsnews.com'; 'jonathan.wald@nbc.com'; 'penny.britell@abc.com'; 'muriel.pearson@abc.com'; 'dij@cbsnews.com'; 'sharon.newman@abc.com'; 'realitycheck@cbsnews.com'; 'lisa.hsia@nbc.com'; 'mail@uttm.com'; 'susan.dutcher@nbc.com'; 'dij@cbsnews.com'; 'rod.prince@nbc.com'; 'pjh@cbsnews.com';