PDA

View Full Version : Personal bodyguard for Dr. Paul

seansweat
12-29-2007, 06:38 PM
I went to the official site and was unable to find a way to contact Dr. Paul directly. I hope that you good people here on the forums can help me get in contact with Dr. Paul after you have heard what I have to say.

Considering that Dr. Paul is bucking the system like noone has since the revolutionary war, I am afraid for the good doctors life as he becomes ever more popular. He is shaking the status quo to its very foundations and that will inevitably make him a target. I am a licensed bodyguard in the state of Texas and will work virtually for free for Dr. Paul. I really need to speak to him or his closest advisors to offer my services.

I believe in Dr. Paul and his message wholeheartedly. I will try to list some of the things that I think would make me an excellent bodyguard/security for Dr. Paul.

1. I am an Army veteran with an honorable discharge. I was not a mechanic or a clerk, I was an infantryman, combat trained and was good at my job.

2. As I mentioned already I am a licensed bodyguard. This allows me to legally wear a bulletproof vest. I would need to be licensed to carry a firearm but this class would only take about 3 days.

3. This is probably the most compelling point to why I would make an excellent bodyguard for Dr. Paul. I truly believe in Dr. Paul's message, so much so that I would be totally willing to jump in front of a bullet to save this great man's life. I have no wife or children to cloud my judgement on this matter. If I were to die saving this man's life very few people would suffer save for my brothers and mother who would be, of course heartbroken to see me go. But noone "depends" on me for thier survival, so the possible loss of my life would be of little consequence in the great scheme of things.

4. I am willing to work for virtually nothing. So great is my desire to see this man be kept safe that money is almost totally irrelevant to me. I would have to eat and would need a place to sleep. preferrably very near to Dr. Paul's room of course.

Well I do not want to ramble so I suppose this is sufficient for my first post on this subject. Please help me find some way to speak to Dr. Paul or his people so that I may speak to him/them more on this matter. This is not a joke I really want to protect this man's life at all costs, even if it means the loss of my own.

God bless Dr Paul

Sean Sweat
seansweat at hotmail dot com

PatriotOne
12-29-2007, 06:51 PM
You will need to contact Karl Golovin, Security Director. You will find a link to his email here:

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/contact/

angrydragon
12-29-2007, 06:54 PM
Let us know if you get hired.

mmarcman22
12-29-2007, 07:00 PM
I get suspicious of people out of the blue offering their services to protect Ron Paul.

PatriotOne
12-29-2007, 07:12 PM
I get suspicious of people out of the blue offering their services to protect Ron Paul.

As is RP's security director no doubt. I'm sure eveyone gets a good vetting these days ;).

seansweat
12-29-2007, 07:22 PM
Your suspiscions attest to the fact that you actually care for Dr. Paul. Kudos to you for that Mr. Mmarcman. I would be disappointed if Dr. Paul's people didn't check me out thoroughly before allowing me to fulfill these duties.
I would, of course, be willing to be subjected to any psychological screenings and/or lie detector tests that may be required.
My police record is spotless and I am not worried at all that I would pass any scrutinization that I may be subjected to prior to being hired on.
Try to have faith good sir that Dr. Paul inspires not just me, but millions of people from every corner of the country to this level of dedication to his message.

Also, thank you PatriotOne for the contact info provided. I have promptly emailed Mr. Golovin and fervently hope he will reply.

God bless Dr. Paul

Sean Sweat

Matt Collins
12-29-2007, 08:18 PM
Karl is a super nice guy.

But really we should not discuss security matters in an online public forum. It's irresponsible.