PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps "they" have a plan we do not expect.

Suzu
12-29-2007, 06:06 PM
This idea came to me in the shower.

FOX News and the candidates who are included in their January 6th forum may have a special plan... Since this is the last "major" televised event prior to the NH primary, it could be the last impression they get to make before the votes are cast, and for people who are not as well informed on the candidates and/or have not made up their minds who to vote for, I think all five of the scumbags are going to parrot a lot of Ron Paul's positions on everything but the war. Purpose: to blur the distinct line between RP and all of them.

i don't have time to elaborate but you can imagine, for instance, John McCain suddenly going on about how we gotta repeal the PATRIOT Act, Rudy making a u-turn on gun rights, etc.

Dave Wood
12-29-2007, 06:17 PM
This idea came to me in the shower.

FOX News and the candidates who are included in their January 6th forum may have a special plan... Since this is the last "major" televised event prior to the NH primary, it could be the last impression they get to make before the votes are cast, and for people who are not as well informed on the candidates and/or have not made up their minds who to vote for, I think all five of the scumbags are going to parrot a lot of Ron Paul's positions on everything but the war. Purpose: to blur the distinct line between RP and all of them.

i don't have time to elaborate but you can imagine, for instance, John McCain suddenly going on about how we gotta repeal the PATRIOT Act, Rudy making a u-turn on gun rights, etc.

+1 worse, suppose they smear RP???==bad deal

Avalon
12-29-2007, 06:19 PM
I think most importantly it challenges Ron Paul's legitimacy. NH voters may be very independent and like Ron Paul's platform but the majority will not "throw their vote away." If Ron Paul doesn't do well (third or better) in IA this bullet will do massive damage to his campaign in NH.

BeFranklin
12-29-2007, 06:51 PM
This is just them trying to apply the same stunts they always pulled, but its not working.