PDA

View Full Version : BURY: Racist Libel Blog Against Paul on Digg FRONT PAGE

dircha
12-29-2007, 06:03 PM
Someone made a blog post about some ridiculous allegations about Congressman Paul from a white supremacist website and is using the Ron Paul Bury Brigade network in reverse to try to put these libelous accusations on the Digg front page.

These disgusting and false allegations have been trumped up before and the New York Times was forced to retract them.

Please, act now.

Click the red BURY button on this story (remove the space in the "h ttp" and the space in the "Racis t":
h ttp://digg.com/politics/White_Supremacist_Leader_Insists_Ron_Paul_Is_Racis t

A broken link is required to maximize the effect of the Bury ratings.

fortilite
12-29-2007, 06:04 PM
h ttp://digg.com/politics/White_Supremacist_Leader_Insists_Ron_Paul_Is_Racis t

dircha
12-29-2007, 06:04 PM
Help moderate false comments down in the story.

ronpaul4pres
12-29-2007, 06:13 PM
This is the second time I buried an article only to see the digg count continue to go up immediately afterwards. Are people here digging these things by accident, or are we fighting another online group of people?

jake
12-29-2007, 06:13 PM
buried. What a load. Heck, even the NYT retracted this untrue story.

liberty_Forever
12-29-2007, 06:15 PM
I buried it too, but the count went up.

I don't trust digg anymore, I've basically quit that site.

ronpaul4pres
12-29-2007, 06:29 PM
I buried it too, but the count went up.

I don't trust digg anymore, I've basically quit that site.

Well, when I buried it, the count stayed the same. Now, I see the digg count keeps climbing fairly rapidly. Are people here digging it by accident? This makes no sense - the pro-Ron Paul comments should be in negative territory if there are that many diggs for the story.

BeFranklin
12-29-2007, 06:30 PM
Someone made a blog post about some ridiculous allegations about Congressman Paul from a white supremacist website and is using the Ron Paul Bury Brigade network in reverse to try to put these libelous accusations on the Digg front page.

Its Fox news.

dircha
12-29-2007, 06:42 PM
It's incredible how this libelous anti-Ron Paul story made it to the front page of Digg with less than 100 diggs, and the previous 25 positive Ron Paul stories were censored, except for the one that we got through by beating the system by not having Ron Paul's name in the title or description.

I think the most likely explanation is that someone is running a bot net or proxy network to search for and bury all Ron Paul story.