PDA

View Full Version : "THANK YOU" from the New Hampshire gop, they are NOT the problem

Dave Wood
12-29-2007, 05:51 PM
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/18338

ItsTime
12-29-2007, 05:53 PM
But are they willing to pull their backing of the forum if he is excluded?

Oliver
12-29-2007, 05:54 PM
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/18338

QFT :D

nist7

Wow....now that would be something......

shrugged0106

excellent point as they are the primary sponsor of the forum

unconsious767
12-29-2007, 05:56 PM
I'm confused - how do you know its fox that is responsible and not the nh gop

BlueGecko
12-29-2007, 05:58 PM

That would be a huge boost

BlueGecko
12-29-2007, 06:00 PM
I'm confused - how do you know its fox that is responsible and not the nh gop

Members of campaign and grassroots work with NH GOP all the time, they are known for being fair and supportive of the interest RP generates in the GOP. It was reported that they tried to talk FOX out of this but I do not have proof aka YOutube or whatever.

schmeisser
12-29-2007, 07:11 PM
NH GOP may not have started this mess, but IMHO they could certainly resolve it. They could make a public statement revoking their sponsorship/support for the event if this isn't resolved. They could ask the other candidates to boycott the event or face penalties from the NH GOP.

I'm not buying this "we're just as shocked as you at these FOX guys" shtick. Please, NH GOP get this fixed in a hurry or show that you have made every effort. You will be painted with the same brush of exclusion as FOX by Republicans in NH if you don't.

Just Come Home
12-29-2007, 07:19 PM
I think it's BS to let the NH GOP off the hook. We should be calling them and urge them to drop their sponsorship of this event. They look just as crooked as Fox does by backing an exclusionary forum.

tomveil
12-29-2007, 07:20 PM
NH GOP may not have started this mess, but IMHO they could certainly resolve it. They could make a public statement revoking their sponsorship/support for the event if this isn't resolved. They could ask the other candidates to boycott the event or face penalties from the NH GOP.

I'm not buying this "we're just as shocked as you at these FOX guys" shtick. Please, NH GOP get this fixed in a hurry or show that you have made every effort. You will be painted with the same brush of exclusion as FOX by Republicans in NH if you don't.

I'm sure that they will do this on Monday.

But because of the holiday, maybe Fox won't be able to do anything Monday...or Tuesday....which puts them in a timeframe where they can say "Sorry it's just too close to change now, the plans are already going forward........"

There's a reason that FOX did this on Friday, after closing time, before a 4 day weekend.

shadow26
12-29-2007, 07:29 PM
I think it's BS to let the NH GOP off the hook. We should be calling them and urge them to drop their sponsorship of this event. They look just as crooked as Fox does by backing an exclusionary forum.

Exactly.

stefans
12-29-2007, 07:35 PM
I agree with some posters here. as long as they are sponsoring this event they are part of the problem.

jointhefightforfreedom
12-29-2007, 07:39 PM
The GOP could YES they could exclude fox as the brodcaster of the event !!!!
anyone have any ideas on this statement?
The NH GOP should be making the rules not fox!

freelance
12-29-2007, 07:51 PM
The GOP could YES they could exclude fox as the brodcaster of the event !!!!
anyone have any ideas on this statement?
The NH GOP should be making the rules not fox!

The problem is that we have no idea what is in the contract.