PDA

View Full Version : GOP Imploding??How can Dr.Paul benefit...

moostraks
12-29-2007, 05:44 PM
While we are busy fussing at FOX news the two media darlings Romney and Huckabee are tearing each other to shreds. Let's all bask in the love....

New website up by a Huckabee grassroots campaigner: h ttp://trueromney.com/

A Romney view(of sorts) from CNN:http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/12/18/romney.huckabee.crime/index.html#cnnSTCText

Hmm...seems to me like Huckabee's camp might be picking out specks...Luke 6:41 “Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? I think a Romney camp could own Huckabee on ugly past issues in their own grassroots retaliation.

Huckabee promises to take the high road (well sort of) : http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/12/29/huckabee-in-new-ad-enough-is-enough/

Insert dead animal joke by Huckabee here: http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2007/12/29/politics/fromtheroad/entry3656312.shtml

As for the love from the grassroots campaign of Huckabee take a gander at this thread from their camp regarding Mormons:
h ttp://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5170&hilit=joel

Hope we can find a way to get people to understand that freedom and liberty will heal all these wounds that are shredding "We the people" to pieces for the benefit of one of these individuals power gain. I may not agree with you and may even find your opinions revolting or bizarre, but as long as you are not harming others you are entitled to your opinions. Hope we can find a way to reach out to the last minute deciders as we step over the carnage of these campaigns....

PimpBlimp
12-29-2007, 05:47 PM
While they run attack adds Paul is running his immigration add and probably sweeping up thousands of disaffected republicans.

peacemonger
12-29-2007, 05:50 PM
Ron Paul should start referring to the others as the Fox Neocon Party candidates who are trying to act as spoilers for the one and only real GOP candidate in the race.

Arek
12-29-2007, 06:01 PM
I swear attacking religions. now to sound like Fox News, Some people say religion has caused more wars than peace and now the Huck supporters are trying to declare war on the mormon church much like their fearless leader has.

Again this is from the source some people, but they've said that the political views of the Mormon Church seem to fall heavily with those of one Ron Paul.

I have to say attacking religion is downright wrong, if everyone would respect another's religion we'd have less wars and actually have peace. There's one Sura of the Qu'aran I love and it says tot he extent, to you your religion and to me my religion.

hummtide
12-29-2007, 06:05 PM
They are NOT imploding! They already IMPLODED!

pcosmar
12-29-2007, 06:07 PM
I believe they can either get on the train or get off the tracks.
I have been very disappointed with them.

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-29-2007, 06:11 PM
While we are busy fussing at FOX news the two media darlings Romney and Huckabee are tearing each other to shreds. Let's all bask in the love....

New website up by a Huckabee grassroots campaigner: h ttp://trueromney.com

This breaking urls thing has just become a trend, lol... People are breaking urls that totally do not need to be broken.

Micahyah
12-29-2007, 06:15 PM
Paul is benefitting just by spreading his positive message while the people out in front of the media polls rip each other apart.

Romney vs. Huckabee in Iowa
Romney vs. McCain in NH.

Paul steadily rising in both states.

Also, the other campaigns are burning money big time in these fights. Romney has dropped tens of millions of dollars in Iowa alone.