PDA

View Full Version : How to win.

Aron98831@msn.com
12-29-2007, 05:36 PM
What really needs to be done?

I have worked on my different campaigns over the years. And we also won by working harder and smarter then the people we are going up against. If anyone ever wanted my help the first thing I would ask is how many people do you have supporting you. I would say “I mean real support, get up with sun and put in 12 to 14 hour days.” Someone saying they will vote is one thing, someone handing out fliers ever now and then is one thing, but it comes do to people willing go out as talk to as may people as possible. In Iowa only 6 t 8 percent of people will go to he caucus, why not just convince 5 percent of the people not going to go and support Ron Paul, that’s how you can crush everyone else. We need to get 25,000 to 35,000 people to go and back Dr. Paul and he will win.

This means if you live in Iowa, get the hell of the internet, and go door to door, sit in a coffee shop and talk to people, sit in a bar and talk to people. Hell it might even be fun. If you live in a state the boarders Iowa, drive over and do the same. Print out flyers and pass them out, tell people the Ron Paul store. Don’t be scared to walk up to someone and start talking to them about Dr. Paul. If you can’t get to Iowa, you have two options, message people on Myspace/facebook who are in Iowa, or get out the phone book, (look at anywho.com or something) and call people that live in Iowa. Just donate your 20 30 100 bucks, then quite talking about all of that, blimps, money, hating fox news, all of that is not helping right now. We need votes in Iowa and we have 5 days to get them. 50,000 people will donate 6 million dollars to Dr. Paul, if just half of you talked one person in Iowa to supporting Dr. Paul he would win. Also when talking to people don’t give them the chance to say “no” or some version of “no”. On election day I will always go up to someone, hand them a flier, and say, hey we have an important election today and “candidates name” would really appreciate your support, then give them a flyer and tell them where they can vote. Other people would start by saying “have you voted today” and the people they are talking to would just say yes to get ride of them, even if they hadn’t. It is important to be friendly, but make sure that you are not giving the person an easy way to blow you off by the way you are talking to them. Write down what you are going to say and then look at how someone could blow you off, then change the line tell you get something that works good. Make sure that you know what to say to different people, ie a business man will like that Dr. Paul wants to get ride of taxes, a 20 year old with purple hair wants to end the Iraq war, and a farmer will like that Ron Paul supports property rights. I know profiling is seen as a bad thing, and you can’t judge people by how they look, but they give you clues that you need to look for.

Lets work together for a better America. If we even get a strong 3rd in Iowa, and strong 2nd or 3rd in NH, and a win in Nevada, we can win the whole thing. We just can’t lose to the same person each time and sometime we need to start winning states.

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-29-2007, 05:38 PM

I have worked on my different campaigns over the years. And we also won by working harder and smarter then the people we are going up against. If anyone ever wanted my help the first thing I would ask is how many people do you have supporting you. I would say “I mean real support, get up with sun and put in 12 to 14 hour days.” Someone saying they will vote is one thing, someone handing out fliers ever now and then is one thing, but it comes do to people willing go out as talk to as may people as possible. In Iowa only 6 t 8 percent of people will go to he caucus, why not just convince 5 percent of the people not going to go and support Ron Paul, that’s how you can crush everyone else. We need to get 25,000 to 35,000 people to go and back Dr. Paul and he will win.

This means if you live in Iowa, get the hell of the internet, and go door to door, sit in a coffee shop and talk to people, sit in a bar and talk to people. Hell it might even be fun. If you live in a state the boarders Iowa, drive over and do the same. Print out flyers and pass them out, tell people the Ron Paul store. Don’t be scared to walk up to someone and start talking to them about Dr. Paul. If you can’t get to Iowa, you have two options, message people on Myspace/facebook who are in Iowa, or get out the phone book, (look at anywho.com or something) and call people that live in Iowa. Just donate your 20 30 100 bucks, then quite talking about all of that, blimps, money, hating fox news, all of that is not helping right now. We need votes in Iowa and we have 5 days to get them. 50,000 people will donate 6 million dollars to Dr. Paul, if just half of you talked one person in Iowa to supporting Dr. Paul he would win. Also when talking to people don’t give them the chance to say “no” or some version of “no”. On election day I will always go up to someone, hand them a flier, and say, hey we have an important election today and “candidates name” would really appreciate your support, then give them a flyer and tell them where they can vote. Other people would start by saying “have you voted today” and the people they are talking to would just say yes to get ride of them, even if they hadn’t. It is important to be friendly, but make sure that you are not giving the person an easy way to blow you off by the way you are talking to them. Write down what you are going to say and then look at how someone could blow you off, then change the line tell you get something that works good. Make sure that you know what to say to different people, ie a business man will like that Dr. Paul wants to get ride of taxes, a 20 year old with purple hair wants to end the Iraq war, and a farmer will like that Ron Paul supports property rights. I know profiling is seen as a bad thing, and you can’t judge people by how they look, but they give you clues that you need to look for.

Lets work together for a better America. If we even get a strong 3rd in Iowa, and strong 2nd or 3rd in NH, and a win in Nevada, we can win the whole thing. We just can’t lose to the same person each time and sometime we need to start winning states.

Wouldn't it be cool to get 3-2-1? 3rd in Iowa, 2nd in NH, 1st in MI?

nist7
12-29-2007, 05:40 PM
A 3rd or above is a MUST in Iowa. No GOP candidate has ever won the nominations finishing below 3rd in Iowa.

Go Go Go!!!

yongrel
12-29-2007, 05:41 PM

Good first post.

ronpaulyourmom
12-29-2007, 07:08 PM

Amen.