PDA

View Full Version : Question about the debate

wildflower
12-29-2007, 05:31 PM
Is Hunter going to be there? (I'm not looking for speculation, I would like to know for sure)

I ask that because some anti-Paul people on another forum have said, "they're excluding candidates in the single-digits." But if Hunter is included, then obviously they're lying or don't know what they're talking about.

btw - many of us know that the polls are misleading, because Paul has a lot of support outside the shrinking Republican base which is who they're phoning. And his name is left out of some phone polls, apparently. So even if that was their excuse, it's still bogus because he has much more support than they're giving him credit for.

yongrel
12-29-2007, 05:32 PM
Well, Thompson is in the single digits in New Hampshire, so...

nist7
12-29-2007, 05:32 PM
Hunter won't be at the Jan 6th forum.

But of course thompson.......lol.....

wildflower
12-29-2007, 05:35 PM
So we know for sure that Hunter is excluded?

And yeah, I will tell them that Thompson is in single digits in NH. But of course, CFRred is warmly welcomed. :rolleyes:

thanks!

nist7
12-29-2007, 05:38 PM
So we know for sure that Hunter is excluded?

And yeah, I will tell them that Thompson is in single digits in NH. But of course, CFRred is warmly welcomed. :rolleyes:

thanks!

GOP candidates to meet in N.H. forum

WASHINGTON (AP) — The New Hampshire Republican Party is sponsoring a forum for Republican presidential candidates on Jan. 6, two days before the state's first-in-the-nation primary.

The forum, where the candidates will be questioned by Fox New Channel's Chris Wallace, will be held a day after ABC holds back to back Democratic and Republican presidential debates.

"Never underestimate New Hampshire voters' appetite for politics," said Fergus Cullen, the chairman of the state Republican Party.

Participating in the forum will be Rudy Giuliani, Mike Huckabee, John McCain, Mitt Romney and Fred Thompson.

Unlike a debate, the candidates will face questions from Wallace around a table in a studio on the campus of St. Anselm College in Goffstown, N.H.. The 90-minute encounter will air live beginning at 8 p.m. ET on the Fox News Channel and on Fox News Radio.
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iNxTApa2sQRu0Xx99P3jt2bEXw7gD8TQ2N282