PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee Supporters...

Patriot123
12-29-2007, 05:14 PM
I never knew Huckabee supporters stood for imposing the Christian religion on the entire nation. Take a look at even the banner here: http://mikehuckabeeforum.com

I am sick and tired of this. Is this really it? Good vs. evil? Ron Paul vs. the rest of these lunes? It's as if half of our nation actually wants us to go fascist. It's as if they don't care about the constitution. Heck, they don't care about the constitution. I've seen a few posts over there with supporters bragging about how they want to just rip it up. It's sick. Maybe we can't win... Maybe we can't take our country back... Why? Because an overwhelming majority of Americans are just too brainwashed... I mean, I like being optimistic, but maybe this is just it... Good vs. evil. I mean, I'm Jewish. And the thought of radical Christians ruling the nation is unspeakable (no offense to actual Christians who, eh... Aren't fanatic like these Huck supporters :blink: ) It's sad, though. Really. All these supporters hate Muslims, want to kill them all... I mean, it's sad. Is this what we're up against? The pure essence of racism? Is this what our nation has come down to? Dear, our founding fathers would be ashamed.

This is just horrible... I really would have never even imagined... I mean, even though these Huck supporters are so small, they have such a big impact because they carry the same idea of the "revolution," except it's twisted to meet the medias agenda. Hence, they no longer have to cater to the "Ron Paul Revolution, but rather this new, "exciting" revolution. It's just sad... It just seems like Americans don't care anymore. It just makes me ashamed of not only myself... But my country... Is this really what we've come down to? Where people want to lose their rights? Where people follow whoever, as a joke? As a joke? Because they think it's funny? This is just... Sad... Now the media doesn't have to cater to the RP revolution. They have realized that the 'revolution' attracts just so many people. But now that the media has created this new, "Huckster Revolution," they just have to cater to Huck, and carry the revolution message, except with Huckabee stamped on it... Hence, they're fighting fire with fire.

truelies
12-29-2007, 05:31 PM
Chill the site is a Parody.

Patriot123
12-29-2007, 05:34 PM
Even if it is... They've taken on the, "revolution" scheme. Hence their, "Hucks army" phrase.