PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul doesnt deserve to be at FoxNews debate

hummtide
12-29-2007, 04:54 PM
When he wins the Iowa caucus (the colder the better!) then They will beg him to come to the debate on the 6th, and Dr Paul will say forget it! Then we have a massive rally outside the debate of thousands of supporters, and on Primary day.. VICTORY AGAIN! Let Fixed News have their neocon debate. Dr Paul is better than those neocon loons in so many ways!

MRoCkEd
12-29-2007, 04:55 PM
i hope i hope i hope i hope i hope i hope

transistor
12-29-2007, 04:57 PM
i don't want to be a downer, but there is just no way he's winning iowa. third, maybe second if the stars align, but not first.

chiefsmurph
12-29-2007, 05:04 PM
Its time that some realist said something. Too many people have their heads in the clouds. Ron will get a third place finish and it will be great.

RevolutionSD
12-29-2007, 05:07 PM
i don't want to be a downer, but there is just no way he's winning iowa. third, maybe second if the stars align, but not first.

I've been saying the same thing but why can't he win it?
Does Romney have too much support or something?

yongrel
12-29-2007, 05:11 PM
I will be happy with a 4th place finish, and we'll go from there.

Prez4TheNet
12-29-2007, 05:20 PM

fourth or fifth is likely going to happend.

hummtide
12-29-2007, 05:24 PM
Sorry, but Ron Paul wins Iowa

Alan Keyes for gods sake got over 12,000 votes in 2000 for 3rd place. I think Dr Paul will better that a great deal. And unlike the other candidate supporters, we are MOTIVATED! And this Fixed News crap will only drive us more!

Naraku
12-29-2007, 05:24 PM
Actually I think second is a good possibility.

Romney's like the guy you vote for when you don't want to say you're not voting for anyone. He's a cop-out candidate, not a real threat. From what I heard is support in Wyoming consisted strongly of Mormons being bussed to the precinct caucuses.

His support is not nearly as strong as Paul's and no other candidate has any momentum in Iowa or real infrastructure.

OURPLAN
12-29-2007, 05:31 PM
The rigged voting machines are the real problem.

paulitics
12-29-2007, 05:53 PM

true. What can be done about it?

Quantumystic
12-29-2007, 06:15 PM

I'm speculating Paul will place a strong 3rd at around 14% in Iowa. That alone will devastate the MSM/Pundits.

As for the machines, I'm encouraging EVERYONE to take their cellphone camera or other camera with them to the polls and photogragp their ballot before being submitted, with their license/ID placed at the top to document their votes.

If at some point immediately afterwards there's a conflict, we can make arrangements on the state by state basis to submit those photos as evidence of a minimal vote for Ron Paul.

Psyclone
12-29-2007, 06:36 PM
There aren't any voting machines at the Iowa Caucuses. You write on slips of paper and they are counted by hand with representatives from each campaign at each precinct observing.

Adamsa
12-29-2007, 06:51 PM
There aren't any voting machines at the Iowa Caucuses. You write on slips of paper and they are counted by hand with representatives from each campaign at each precinct observing.

+1

Yeah, so just make sure you bring all your Ron Paul friends and get those votes in!

richk
12-29-2007, 07:11 PM

Make sure you print LEGIBLY. We don't want RON PAUL to be mistaken for MIKE HUCKABEE :eek:

chowdy
12-29-2007, 07:34 PM
I wouldn't say that 1st is impossible, but I agree that 2nd or 3rd is more realistic. Then again, we Ron Paul supporters put the VOTE in DEVOTED!

rice_classic
12-29-2007, 07:44 PM
I don't know how it works in the Caucuses (Caucusi?) or in Iowa or NH but in Washington State I've always voted via Absentee ballot which is pen and paper. Can't RP votes register to vote via Absentee ballot? Aren't those all counted by hand with a paper trail?

Dave Pedersen
12-29-2007, 07:46 PM
Ron Paul should decline the invitation and explain he sees no reason to debate with anyone other than fellow Republicans.

Psyclone
12-29-2007, 08:29 PM
No, one cannot vote by absentee ballot in the Iowa caucuses. You must be present at the meeting at 7pm or you don't get to vote.