PDA

View Full Version : You might be a Ron Paul junkie if....

Pages : [1] 2

torchbearer
07-12-2007, 01:02 AM
You stay up everynight posting on this forum until 4a.m.
You have a total posting stat of over a thousand on all ron paul sites combined.
You google ron paul news everyday.
All conversations with your friends mention ron paul at some point.

quickmike
07-12-2007, 01:06 AM
You have a total posting stat of over a thousand on all ron paul sites combines.

My fiance likes Ron Paul but my constant forcing her to watch the latest video on him is starting to get on her nerves. Also complains about having to do the door to door thing with the flyers with me. Shes more of a passive supporter, but shes getting used to it.

I have to get up at 7:30 am but im still here:confused:

torchbearer
07-12-2007, 01:10 AM
My fiance likes Ron Paul but my constant forcing her to watch the latest video on him is starting to get on her nerves. Also complains about having to do the door to door thing with the flyers with me. Shes more of a passive supporter, but shes getting used to it.

I gotta be up at 7. The whole idea of Ron Paul as president keeps me going on 3 hours of sleep a day.

Electric Church
07-12-2007, 01:12 AM
count me in:rolleyes:

andrewgreve
07-12-2007, 01:15 AM
I gotta be up at 7. The whole idea of Ron Paul as president keeps me going on 3 hours of sleep a day.

I'm right there with you.

torchbearer
07-12-2007, 01:16 AM
We are the hard-core Ron Paul warriors Rachel (ladyjade3) mentions in her youtube video.
She's a Ron Paul junkie too... maybe we will need a support group soon.

Hi, my name is (enter name here)
I've been a Ron Paul junkie for 5 years.

torchbearer
07-12-2007, 01:16 AM
With this kind of passion and intesity... what happens if ron paul doesn't win? Do we form a militia and move out to Montana?

foofighter20x
07-12-2007, 01:18 AM
Do we get our own 12 step program? :p :D

aravoth
07-12-2007, 01:23 AM
Your wife bitches at you to come to bed saying "Ken, Ron Paul is even sleeping right now!"

quickmike
07-12-2007, 01:23 AM
With this kind of passion and intesity... what happens if ron paul doesn't win? Do we form a militia and move out to Montana?

"movin to montana soon.......... gonna be a dental floss tycoon" - Frank Zappa

Electrostatic
07-12-2007, 01:25 AM

heh, Montana's too crowded.. I think we should move to D.C.... :rolleyes:

aravoth
07-12-2007, 01:27 AM

hehe, Good idea, you bring the chainsaw, I'll bring the beer.

foofighter20x

Nah... We all move to New Hampshire and elect us a libertarian leaning senator that will bring the federal government to a grinding halt with the informal senatorial power of the "legislative hold."

quickmike
I'd think about moving to New Hampshire and joining the Free State Project.

torchbearer
07-12-2007, 01:29 AM
The guys that posted a thread "Common Sense 2.0" are working on a manifesto... I suggest we nail it to the door of the white house... then we bring out the chainsaws and beer.

Dan Klaus
07-12-2007, 02:02 AM
hahahaa....my wife made Wednesday the "no RP internet day"....:D But then she fell asleep...;)

Slugg
07-12-2007, 02:18 AM
Your wife bitches at you to come to bed saying "Ken, Ron Paul is even sleeping right now!"

LOL!!!!LOL!!!!!! MY WIFE HAS SAID THAT!!!!! LOL!!!!

I am an American citizen living overseas working for the government. So I cannot participate in rallies, sign making, or straw polls. I can ONLY support online. So....

I spend most of my time compiling videos to send to friends/family, sending emails, letters to editors, and tracking news.

I am also working with one of my friends to get some Ron Paul video's on my hometown's Public Access channel.

It may sound 'bad', but in all honesty, it's the reason we're seeing the campaign gain traction.

honkywill
07-12-2007, 02:22 AM

Yeah.

I learned supporting Ron Paul beats the shit out of any energy drink when I did the Ron Paul Overnight and didn't go to sleep until 5am, got up an hour later to go to work and then went out to pass out literature at a local fireworks show

austin356
07-12-2007, 02:22 AM
my wife made Wednesday the "no RP internet day"....

?!?!?!?!? Your wife condones torture?!?!?!?!?!?!?

torchbearer
07-12-2007, 02:23 AM
It is 3:30am and all is well.

austin356
07-12-2007, 02:25 AM
Anyone who is reading this within the next 3 hours is a Ron Paul Junkie...........

Hamburglar
07-12-2007, 02:27 AM
Anyone who is reading this within the next 3 hours is a Ron Paul Junkie...........

Oh shi-

torchbearer
07-12-2007, 02:28 AM
Someone has to keep watch while the rest of the army rest.

MikeStanart
07-12-2007, 02:37 AM

Exactly, we're on the night watch.

Dan Klaus
07-12-2007, 02:40 AM
you might be a Ron Paul junkie if you can't help but tell your non-American friends about his candidacy...too bad they can't vote - they like him too...

torchbearer
07-12-2007, 02:42 AM
you might be a Ron Paul junkie if you can't help but tell your non-American friends about his candidacy...too bad they can't vote - they like him too...

They may not can vote, but they can buy their own advertisements in this country for ron paul.

Dan Klaus
07-12-2007, 02:44 AM
true enough - but there is a quiet revolution happening here as well...they are voting the communists out of office - so they have their hands full working on liberty here...;)

damijin
07-12-2007, 02:45 AM
I have to close all ron paul related websites (and youtube) just to get any work done. Speaking of which, I'm going to close them down now before another night slips away to the passion of Dr. Paul.

torchbearer
07-12-2007, 02:57 AM
It is 4 a.m. but i can't stop. Time to check google for the newest releases for tomorrow's headlines. ;)

MikeStanart
07-12-2007, 03:02 AM
You might be a Ron Paul addict if:

You've memorized every single one of the Youtube Videos word for word.

Edit:

And You shriek every time George Stephanopoulos says: "That's not going to happen"

sunny
07-12-2007, 05:50 AM

uh oh! lol

DjLoTi
07-12-2007, 06:13 AM
Yeah, I can't ever get anything done either.

You might be a Ron Paul junkie if you talk to random people about politics, only because you've already mentioned something to everyone you already know.
Count me in 100+ for that one ..

DjLoTi
07-12-2007, 06:22 AM
Do we get our own 12 step program? :p :D

We can turn the 'meetup' groups into 'support' groups. lol

Lesgov
07-12-2007, 07:24 AM
Your daughter makes you this for "Fathers Day"

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/NHboy/Ron%20Paul/RonPaulCake.jpg

sunny
07-12-2007, 07:35 AM
You might be a Ron Paul addict if:

You've memorized every single one of the Youtube Videos word for word.

Edit:

And You shriek every time George Stephanopoulos says: "That's not going to happen"

LOL!

damijin
07-12-2007, 07:59 AM

Father's day applies to the founders too! That is the most awesome cake I've ever seen.

Elwar
07-12-2007, 08:32 AM

Or worse...."why don't you go sleep with Ron Paul!"

To which I reply..."maybe I will!"

constituent
07-12-2007, 08:33 AM
Torchbearer -

If Ron Paul doesn't win, we work on the Campaign to Re-elect him to the house of representatives... lick our wounds and prepare for 12.

rpf2008
07-12-2007, 09:02 AM
... you just told the cable repair man about Mr. Paul

paulitics
07-12-2007, 09:08 AM
you might be a junkie if:
the first thing you do in the morning is check his stats on meetup and youtube.

angelatc
07-12-2007, 09:09 AM
I'd think about moving to New Hampshire and joining the Free State Project.

I"d love to. But The job is here. There is a guy in our Meet Up group who is going though. He is having to deal with an illness in his extended family, but after that he is taking his family and going.

Another friend of mine is possibly getting transferred to NH. I sent her the link to the Free State Project and said "Look! Instant friends"

jnpg
07-12-2007, 09:13 AM
So funny- my husband thinks I am having an affair with Ron Paul!

Bradley in DC
07-12-2007, 09:30 AM

Welcome! I could use some Ron Paul neighbors!

Bradley in DC
07-12-2007, 09:32 AM
LOL!!!!LOL!!!!!! MY WIFE HAS SAID THAT!!!!! LOL!!!!

Your wife calls you "Ken"?

yongrel
07-12-2007, 10:36 AM
You might be a Ron Paul junkie if you...

talk to all of the cashiers at the grocery store about Ron Paul
leave Ron Paul business cards in the card holders at your optometrist's office
are seriously contemplating an RP tatoo

Joe Knows
07-12-2007, 12:09 PM

I am emailing this to my daughter!

Lesgov
07-12-2007, 12:24 PM
Ha, ha, go right ahead Joe. I was totally surprised with it, and impressed with the work and original thought she put into this. As a bonus it even tasted good!

empirenine
07-12-2007, 12:46 PM
You might be a Ron Paul junkie if....

- You change your cellphone provider in order to get unlimited data transfer so you can check the news for Ron Paul

- In a given day, you visit 10 different websites, 9 of which have "ronpaul" in the domain

- If 5 or more of those are your OWN domains

- If you and your spouse have an organized "Ron Paul time" each night, in which you tell her everything that happened to RP that day.

nullvalu
07-12-2007, 12:48 PM
my wife says i have a new obsession every month.. she asked me when this one will be over.. i told her when ron paul is nominated.. but i doubt that.. :P

ladyjade3
07-12-2007, 12:56 PM
... you attend 2 Ron Paul Meetup functions in ONE day.

jpa
07-12-2007, 01:11 PM
You have a total posting stat of over a thousand on all ron paul sites combined.

4/4

What do I win?

Bryan
07-12-2007, 05:47 PM
LOL! :D

?!?!?!?!? Your wife condones torture?!?!?!?!?!?!?
LOL again! :D I like this thread...

It is 4 a.m. but i can't stop. Time to check google for the newest releases for tomorrow's headlines. ;)
Is that faster then getting the Google News Alerts? That's what I do...

Just grand!

... you attend 2 Ron Paul Meetup functions in ONE day.
Now that is hard core.

My additions:

- You're a member of 4 or more Ron Paul meet-ups.
- Your checking the "Ron Paul net" within 30 seconds of getting up. (Hey, us mods have to keep tabs on you 4AM'ers. :) )
- Home projects come to a near grinding halt.
- You've campaigned enough for at least two people to ask if you are Ron Paul.

smtwngrl
07-12-2007, 06:13 PM
.....your husband (who is also a big Ron Paul fan) has asked a couple of times to have a "Ron Paul free" afternoon or evening (so we can get more done).

......your 4 children (7-13) talk about Ron Paul, too. Your 9 yo daughter recently met another girl at the swimming pool whose family is also for Ron Paul.

......you've resolved to live in Ron Paul t-shirts or buttons (until after the election) when you are out and about.

......you find yourself pondering ways to make money so you could donate more to Ron Paul.

sunny
07-12-2007, 06:18 PM
well, i just all the threads and i'm really glad to know that i'm not the only one doing this stuff! boy o boy - i was getting kinda worried.
i really can't imagine a day in my life without dr. paul in it!

i fell in love with him when i met him last february and there's no letting up.......
to know him is to love him!

ps carol (his wife) has a my space link (?) - somebody put it up yesterday. could somebody post it if they find it. i think we all need to go there and thank her. dr. paul has said so many times how she's been on him to do this! she deserves our thanks!!!!

JoshLowry
07-12-2007, 06:20 PM
You drive 14 hours to Iowa just to pass out flyers.

Once you get back home you debate with yourself if you should do it a second time.

You tell friends there is no room in your car for them because you have a giant 4' x 8' sign that is taking up space.

While watching movies you correlate the message with Congressman Paul's message.

You swear that cloud looks just like his profile.

quickmike
07-12-2007, 06:22 PM
You have "RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT" tatooed on your forehead in big bold letters.

drsubrotoroy
07-12-2007, 06:28 PM
Exactly, we're on the night watch.

Gentlemen (and ladies),

Relax, go to sleep, all is well, I would like to see President Ron Paul too, and I have woken up fresh (half way across the globe).

You can turn in for the rest of the night.

USAFCapt
07-12-2007, 07:05 PM
If I wake up at 3am to go to the bathroom, its all I think about for the next 30 minutes until I go back to sleep.

CJLauderdale4
07-12-2007, 07:08 PM

...your wife says, "Look, I like Ron Paul too. He's great and all, but really...are you coming to bed? Ever?"

DisabledVet
07-12-2007, 07:14 PM
I had to buy 7 new keys for my keyboard. R,O,N,P,A,U and L.

jcbraithwaite7
07-12-2007, 07:14 PM
You might be a junkie if:

You manage to steer a converation with a repairman about a faulty light (made in China) to borrowing money from China to Ron Paul for President.

You are a cancer survivor and feel more passionate about trading your yellow Live Strong band for your red and blue Choose Liberty Ron Paul wrist band. (true story with me. I am getting a shirt printed that says... I beat cancer to live. Now I want Ron Paul to be President so I can Live FREE!!!)

You spend your day off with your husband and don't go to the beach but you sit and surf for Ron Paul on the internet while he reads Blowback.

You own a restaurant and need to get menus reprinted but haven't managed to get it done in weeks but have printed tons of Ron Paul flyers.

You seriously are pricing getting your entire vehicle wrapped in Ron Paul graphics.

You are considering getting 2500 car airfresheners custom printed with The White House needs a breath of fresh air... Vote Ron Paul President 2008" and his voting record.... and you just need to decide between pine scent and vanilla!

You filed an extension for your taxes but can't seem to focus on the paperwork because you are surfing Ron Paul information and daydreaming about the end of the IRS.

jcbraithwaite7
07-13-2007, 12:55 PM
Oh... and you might be a Ron Paul junkie if...

You are 35, with a ticking biological clock... but you and your husband are waiting to see if Ron Paul wins the election to decide if you want to have kids or not. If he doesn't win then I worry that there is no hope for our country and well... I'm not really interested in passing along the mess we have to any children.:(

DisabledVet
07-13-2007, 12:57 PM

You are 35, with a ticking biological clock... but you and your husband are waiting to see if Ron Paul wins the election to decide if you want to have kids or not. If he doesn't win then I worry that there is no hope for our country and well... I'm not really interested in passing along the mess we have to any children.:(

I'd call the news with that story... "Couple holding off having baby until election results are in" then you just tell the truth about Ron Paul....

BuddyRey
07-13-2007, 01:10 PM
You might be a Ron Paul Junkie if...

1. You have a veritable campaign headquarters, replete with buttons, cards, and stickers, at your desk/cubicle at work!
2. You attend a monthly Meetup in your area, and are considering signing up to a few in other cities and states just to get your fix (after all, once a month is not enough!)
3. You have a Ron Paul button pinned to your Ron Paul T-shirt!!!
4. In the unlikely event that you find yourself disagreeing with one of Ron Paul's positions, you come to the immediate conclusion that it's your fault for not loving freedom enough.

USAFCapt
07-13-2007, 01:52 PM

But you CANpass on the ideas of the founding fathers to your kids and teach them to fight hard, becasue most likely they will be some of the few citizens in say, 2040, who will be knowledgeable about the Constitution.

JoshLowry
07-13-2007, 01:54 PM
After knee surgery in the hospital you happen to find out the volunteer pushing you and your wheelchair out to the car used to work for the IRS so you grill him on the law and the 16th amendment granting the IRS no new taxation powers.

PatriotOne
07-13-2007, 02:02 PM
You might be a Ron Paul junkie if you now look forward to telemarketer phonecalls...muhahahaha :D

LibertyEagle
07-13-2007, 02:05 PM
After knee surgery in the hospital you happen to find out the volunteer pushing you and your wheelchair out to the car used to work for the IRS so you grill him on the law and the 16th amendment granting the IRS no new taxation powers.

So Josh, you're leaving us hanging. Did he tell you anything of interest? :)

richard1984
07-13-2007, 02:06 PM
You are a cancer survivor and feel more passionate about trading your yellow Live Strong band for your red and blue Choose Liberty Ron Paul wrist band. (true story with me. I am getting a shirt printed that says... I beat cancer to live. Now I want Ron Paul to be President so I can Live FREE!!!)

You have my respect.
And the shirt idea (as well as your other ideas) are brilliant. Very inspirational!

Peace! :D

LibertyEagle
07-13-2007, 02:07 PM
You might be a RP Junkie, if you just went to the doctor and you realized 10 minutes into your visit that all you had done is talk about Ron Paul to the doctor and hadn't yet mentioned why you had come to see him in the first place.

empirenine
07-13-2007, 04:07 PM
You might be a Ron Paul junkie if you get excited when your girlfriend admits that Ron Paul "was hot when he was younger".

Natalie
07-13-2007, 04:36 PM
You bought your dog a Ron Paul Revolution shirt too.

JoshLowry
07-13-2007, 04:41 PM
So Josh, you're leaving us hanging. Did he tell you anything of interest? :)

Not really, he kind of blew me off as being loopy from the meds. He said he doesn't like to talk about work now that he is retired.

qedtanya
07-13-2007, 04:47 PM
You may be a Ron Paul junkie if -

-- within an hour of being home from the hospital after major surgery two days before (hysterectomy), you're on the phone with people trying to get donations to auction off for the fundraiser you're having at the end of the month in which Dr. Paul will be in attendance because you're the fundraising chair and don't have anyone to help you out.

-- within 5 hours of getting out of the recovery room after said major surgery, you're asking the nurses about the quality of health care, how they feel about the (stupid) socialized medicine debate which turns into a discussion on Dr. Paul.

Buzz
07-13-2007, 05:01 PM
You might be a Ron Paul junkie if...
You think that spending six hours a day watching Ron Paul videos and reading Ron Paul news is perfectly normal.
You've laughed in someone's face for asking what's bad about the federal reserve.
You even post Ron Paul 2008 advertisements inside your own house.
ronpaul2008.com is your homepage.
The biggest faux pas your houseguests could make is to point at the framed, signed Ron Paul photo over your mantle and ask "Who's that?"
The song "Critical to get Political" has been stuck in your head for three weeks.

paulitics
07-13-2007, 05:40 PM
"You've laughed in someone's face for asking what's bad about the federal reserve" haha

torchbearer
07-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Spend your entire night putting up ron paul revolution signs all over your town.

jcbraithwaite7
09-25-2007, 05:48 PM
Ok so I'm taping the debate on PBS on Thursday and NOT taping the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy!!!! This is huge for me!

So I am a woman who's guilty pleasure has been pushed aside for substance. Now I think of Dr. Paul's principles as McDreamy.... oh yes I'm a junkie!

Trassin
09-25-2007, 06:26 PM
My ex-gf was jealous of Ron Paul.

Trassin
09-25-2007, 06:28 PM
You bought your dog a Ron Paul Revolution shirt too.

Where did you get it? I was just going t make one but couldn't find a blank "dog shirt" in any of the pet stores.

speciallyblend
09-25-2007, 06:29 PM
I'm a junkie,now give me my brownie and give me more RON PAUL NEWS

ghemminger
09-25-2007, 06:29 PM
if your squat on the RP website waiting for numbers to change

michaelwise
09-25-2007, 06:59 PM
You here someone watching Elvis in another room sining, A little more action, a little less talking, and you suddenly feel the urge to run out side and hang another Ron Paul sign. I'll be back in a little while.

Patriot
09-25-2007, 07:06 PM

... you have a 'Vote for Ron Paul' message on your answering machine.

Corydoras
09-25-2007, 07:13 PM
Where did you get it? I was just going t make one but couldn't find a blank "dog shirt" in any of the pet stores.

Here ya go...
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/ron%20paul/-/cfpt2_/copt_/cfpt_677:__________________D/source_searchBox/x_0/y_0

418 choices.

Well, maybe not 418, but several. LOL

Tom29
09-25-2007, 07:17 PM
...while making love with your wife you're thinking about Ron Paul.

jcbraithwaite7
09-25-2007, 07:29 PM
I had a dream Ron Paul won and when I woke up I hit the snooze to try to recapture 5 more minutes of freedom!

Natalie
09-25-2007, 09:10 PM

cafepress.com

torchbearer
09-25-2007, 09:32 PM
I had a dream Ron Paul won and when I woke up I hit the snooze to try to recapture 5 more minutes of freedom!

I like that one.

M.Bellmore
09-25-2007, 09:43 PM
You are a Ron Paul junkie if ...

You keep clicking the New Posts button on RonPaulForums.com at 3am expecting your posts to be answered :D

Delaware
09-25-2007, 09:44 PM
Freedom, its addicting.

0zzy
09-25-2007, 09:46 PM

um...
do I need to go to rehab? :O

torchbearer
09-25-2007, 10:43 PM
um...
do I need to go to rehab? :O

Don't be a quiter... you know you're addicted to freedom... come on, try it. everyone's doing it...

Santana28
09-26-2007, 01:59 AM
...if your 2 year old attended a Ron Paul rally with you and then comes home and sees all the bumper stickers and slimjims and whatnot lying around and now takes to shouting "RON PAUL!" at the sight of them.

I didn't even have to teach him that :)

katao
09-26-2007, 02:47 AM
... if your 6 year old daughter stole one of your "Who's Ron Paul" buttons, wears it to school every day, and tells EVERYONE at school that "Ron Paul has never voted to raise taxes"!

(true story of co-worker)

jcbraithwaite7
11-18-2007, 11:19 PM
You buy a new purse because slim jims don't fit in your old one.

Roxi
11-18-2007, 11:25 PM
if you do this....

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/2503/26267600tv1.jpg

Wyurm
11-18-2007, 11:36 PM
if you do this....

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/2503/26267600tv1.jpg

That's it. I've GOT to get that tat.

American
11-18-2007, 11:40 PM
Roxi, if thats a real tat, thats a damn good tat idea and tattoo. Looks to good to be a real one though.....;)

Cheers,
:)

NewEnd
11-18-2007, 11:53 PM
4. In the unlikely event that you find yourself disagreeing with one of Ron Paul's positions, you come to the immediate conclusion that it's your fault for not loving freedom enough.

LoL

you think "hes catching on, Im tellin ya" is hilarious.

kill the banks
11-19-2007, 12:02 AM
... you include him in every prayer at nite and sleep with a ron paul t - shirt on !

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9435/blackwsmallyh7.gif (teaparty07.com)

NewEnd
11-19-2007, 12:03 AM
you know the date of the boston tea party

RonPaulwillWin
11-19-2007, 12:05 AM
You hit f5 repeatedly in a thread while waiting for somebody to upload a youtube.

RonPaulwillWin
11-19-2007, 12:13 AM
You might be a Ron Paul junkie if you...

talk to all of the cashiers at the grocery store about Ron Paul
leave Ron Paul business cards in the card holders at your optometrist's office
are seriously contemplating an RP tatoo

I'd wait until he wins just to be safe. Maybe a tattoo of the constitution would suffice

curtisag
11-19-2007, 12:33 AM
If every time you see a Ron Paul yard sign driving around you scream, YESSSS! or some such outburst :).

Revolution9
11-19-2007, 01:57 AM

"It is shit to leave your post " - Jhett Li in Once Upon A Time In China

Best
Randy

Roxi
11-19-2007, 09:37 AM
Roxi, if thats a real tat, thats a damn good tat idea and tattoo. Looks to good to be a real one though.....;)

Cheers,

it is very real :)

princessredtights
11-19-2007, 10:25 AM
If every time you see a Ron Paul yard sign driving around you scream, YESSSS! or some such outburst :).

I've done this! and it thrills me everytime to see a sign!

troyd1
11-19-2007, 11:16 AM
Your wife says what is new in the Ron Paul world today everytime you get off the computer.

jcbraithwaite7
11-19-2007, 08:33 PM
You spend one day doing other things and start to have withdrawls.

OptionsTrader
11-19-2007, 08:34 PM

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/sbu0118l.jpg

thehittgirl
11-19-2007, 08:36 PM

I hate thinking about him not winning. Hubby jokes and says other local supporters and I will be in the psych ward if he doesn't.

Then hubby says he doesn't know if he should go drink beer in the mtns or live in a hole in the ground.

davidkachel
11-19-2007, 08:48 PM

Close, but not Montana, Washington DC!

ladyliberty
11-19-2007, 08:58 PM
You spend one day doing other things and start to have withdrawls.

When you are sitting in the office with your tax man for the umpteenth time going over your taxes for the past 6 years trying to get it all sorted out, and you tell him "After Ron Paul gets elected, we won't have to do this anymore!" and he grins real big and replies "But what about those tax credits you will be mssing out on?" :D

(true story)

torchbearer
11-19-2007, 09:04 PM
When you are sitting in the office with your tax man for the umpteenth time going over your taxes for the past 6 years trying to get it all sorted out, and you tell him "After Ron Paul gets elected, we won't have to do this anymore!" and he grins real big and replies "But what about those tax credits you will be mssing out on?" :D

(true story)

Did you laugh at him?
By the way.. this thread is still alive after 4 months. :)

priest_of_syrinx
11-19-2007, 09:12 PM
You've just read all of the signs that you might be a Ron Paul junkie.

You wear a T-shirt to (middle) school with a huge Ron Paul picture on the front... And your global studies teacher chuckles and gives you a big thumbs up in front of about 150 classmates.

You're 15 and you've convinced your own MOTHER to vote for Ron Paul.

You've lost about 4 hours of sleep thinking about Ron Paul and his policies.

You dream about Mitt Romney winning the primaries and you have a hollow feeling inside when you wake up.

You write Ron Paul backwards on the back of your papers in class so when you hold it up to the light, you see it in normal text.

You about pop a blood vessel when a fellow classmate -who doesn't watch the news and likes socialized medicine- tells you that your opinion doesn't matter because you can't vote and that you don't know what you're talking about. You proceed to try to explain fiat currency to them as well as why government subsidies don't work.

Ron Paul 2008 is not your homepage, but is second-closest access on your Firefox browser.

You have an alternate mocking name for EVERY candidate... Except Ron Paul.

Your MSN display picture is a Ron Paul button.

progrock
11-19-2007, 09:13 PM
You might be a ron paul junkie if...
Every song you listen to you envision a new ron paul youtube video, and try to imagine all the video and pictures you could include in it.

progrock
11-19-2007, 09:15 PM
if you use this website for your homepage http://www.homepagestartup.com/
and it consists mostly of ron paul websites and forums. :)

Bet you didn't know you could have more than one homepage ^_^

DealzOnWheelz
11-19-2007, 09:15 PM
When the owner of the dealership thinks you need to stop talking Ron Paul because it could affect your sales.

When every set of poles you drive past you guestimate if your RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT sign will fit.

When you haven't gotten more than 3-4 hours of sleep a night.

When you eat with one hand while browsing the forums with the other.

When your always scheming on ways to interject into a conversation and lead it to discussing RON PAUL.

I keep picturing Tyron Biggums with a Ron Paul Shirt and Skull cap

Humana Humana Humana SHAZZAM!!!

Qiu
11-19-2007, 09:22 PM
...... if your favorite night of TV is a presidential debate

ladyliberty
11-19-2007, 09:35 PM
When you invite all of your friends over for popcorn and pizza on debate night and boo and hiss the moderators!!! This is a bigger deal than American Idol! Hannity is the Simon Cowel of the 2008 elections!

olehounddog
11-19-2007, 09:51 PM
when you read this entire thread and realizing that you are batting about 97% of I do that or I thought of that too.

seapilot
11-19-2007, 10:52 PM
When you paid 50 dollars for shipping for a 5 dollar Ron Paul sign(im in alaska-bastard state)

You have seen every youtube news clip of Ron Paul and anxious to see more

You feel guilty after you donate like you should have given more and cant wait to give again

You feel like a Ron Paul bumper sticker makes your car look better

Jojo
11-19-2007, 10:58 PM
You know you're a Ron Paul junkie when the first thing you ask your husband in the morning is "how is Ron Paul doing"?

Jojo
11-19-2007, 11:05 PM
...if your 2 year old attended a Ron Paul rally with you and then comes home and sees all the bumper stickers and slimjims and whatnot lying around and now takes to shouting "RON PAUL!" at the sight of them.

I didn't even have to teach him that :)

... if your 6 year old daughter stole one of your "Who's Ron Paul" buttons, wears it to school every day, and tells EVERYONE at school that "Ron Paul has never voted to raise taxes"!

(true story of co-worker)

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

justinc.1089
11-19-2007, 11:28 PM
You know you're a Ron Paul junkie when you dent your Ron Paul button from the recoil of a shotgun you used to exercise your 2nd amendment rights.

....When you are afraid you might get in trouble with the police from putting out so many Ron Paul signs.

...When you are afraid someone might say you're vandalizing something with some kind of Ron Paul sign or banner.

....When an old highschool classmate got a couple of bumper stickers from you and DID vandalize something with them.

....When someone calls you Ron Paul jr.

....When a college professor listens and takes notice when you speak in class because they know you are really smarter about government than they actually are.

....When your grades are like 15-25 points lower than they would normally be because you're trying to figure out how to help Ron Paul instead of studying for a test the next day.

....When you see every new poll result about politics, all 55,487,234 of them.

.....When you have any dreams relating to politics period.

.....If you remember that thing called the constitution.

....When you really walk the talk when you say give me liberty or give me death.

.....When you somehow manage to spend huge portions of your paycheck on promoting Ron Paul.

nayjevin
11-19-2007, 11:48 PM
your daughter starts asking for 'ron paul' cookies thinking there's a better chance she'll get some...

Roxi
11-20-2007, 12:15 AM
your daughter starts asking for 'ron paul' cookies thinking there's a better chance she'll get some...

yeah or a "ron paul peanut butter sandwich"

sad part is we give it to her... she also told her kindergarten teacher to vote for ron paul, because he wants to stop all the other presidents from taking all our money :D

torchbearer
12-20-2007, 03:25 PM
Blimp!

torchbearer
12-20-2007, 03:36 PM
You might be a junkie if you've helped raise 6 million dollars in day!

Mortikhi
12-20-2007, 03:38 PM
You start saying RWNED!

torchbearer
12-20-2007, 03:39 PM
You start saying RWNED!

you start a website dedicated to rwnage!
http://www.rwned.com

CCTelander
12-20-2007, 03:41 PM
...The term "rongasm" is part of your vernacular.

Anti Federalist
12-20-2007, 03:41 PM
torch wrote:

Guilty.

Ugh, and that's east coast time.

torchbearer
12-20-2007, 03:44 PM
torch wrote:

Guilty.

Ugh, and that's east coast time.

Back when I wrote that... there were about 10 of us night owls on here at that time... now there are around 400+ night owls at 4a.m. on here...

Its a powerful addiction indeed.

torchbearer
12-20-2007, 03:57 PM
...if you spend hours reading about foreign and monetary policy...

Alex Libman
12-20-2007, 04:16 PM
You might be a Ron Paul junkie if...

Your wife called you Ron Paul during sex and you liked it.

You've read an hour of Ron Paul news by the time you finish breakfast, but you don't know the name of your town's mayor because you were never interested in politics before.

You think Johnbama bin Clinton and Rudy W. McRomneysonabee are the same person.

You don't believe 9/11 conspiracy theories, but you listen to Alex Jones anyway for campaign news and are starting to respect him a little bit.

You use your parental experience of saying "why don't you boys go play this outside" to now say "why don't you socialists play this on local level instead of federal"?

You get confused when someone on your Digg.com friends list diggs a story that's not about Ron Paul.

When you saw the $6 mil drop bug on RonPaulGraphs last night you nearly broke your keyboard in two!

You've maxed out your family's campaign donation limit, you've sponsored several hours of the blimp, and you've paid for two local Ron Paul billboards, but your truck has 200,000+ miles on it, all your clothes come from WalMart, and you think Windows Vista is a total waste of money. ;)

torchbearer
12-20-2007, 04:24 PM
[list] Your wife called you Ron Paul during sex and you liked it.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

voytechs
12-20-2007, 04:27 PM
Guilty as charged.

Heather in WI
12-20-2007, 04:27 PM

Or you don't have to google it because it is automatically delivered to your e-mail via google alerts.

You finally force yourself to get off the computer after spending hours checking your meetup groups, the forums, and blogs, 'one last time'.

You get out of bed, turn on the computer, so that you can send something to a meetup member that you forgot to spend.

You get back into bed and try counting sheep. Every 15 minutes you get mad because you realize you are thinking about the campaign AGAIN and you really don't like how much it has taken over your life.

You wake up in the morning to see if you need to process new meetup members or if any new news has come in over night.

Falcon
12-20-2007, 04:35 PM
...you watch a ron paul youtube video right before you leave every morning to get pumped up.

LibertyForAll
12-20-2007, 04:40 PM
When the Mormons come to your door you witness to THEM about Ron Paul...(I did yesterday):)

RonPaulVolunteer
12-20-2007, 04:43 PM

If you have a total over 1000, you're probably a waste of space. Get out and canvass.

Aldanga
12-20-2007, 04:44 PM
When the Mormons come to your door you witness to THEM about Ron Paul...(I did yesterday):)

I lol'd.

torchbearer
12-20-2007, 04:45 PM

HAHAHA!!! I just did the same thing to some Jehovah Witnesses...like maybe 3 days ago... Everything they told me... I turned it into a Ron Paul platform... :)
It was so much fun... i think they were the ones thinking (geez, when will this guy shut up and leave us alone)

torchbearer
12-20-2007, 04:48 PM
If you have a total over 1000, you're probably a waste of space. Get out and canvass.

I did.. and that is why you are here. :) You are welcomed!:D

dsentell
12-20-2007, 04:50 PM
You might be a Ron Paul junkie if you talk about Vijay, Trevor, Larry L., torchbearer and quickmike like they are family members . . . .

torchbearer
12-20-2007, 05:01 PM
You might be a Ron Paul junkie if you talk about Vijay, Trevor, Larry L., torchbearer and quickmike like they are family members . . . .

:D

MadTheologian
12-20-2007, 05:15 PM
Blimp!

That's another sign of a RP junkie: Instead of "Bump", you got "Blimp!" :D

j.b.
12-20-2007, 05:15 PM
True conversation held earlier this month during dinner...

Wife: Can we talk about something other then Ron Paul.
Self: Sure
Pause...
Self: Did you know that December 16th is the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party?
Wife: No, I didn’t...
:rolleyes:

hellah10
12-20-2007, 05:23 PM

i had a dream that ron paul won as well... how erie

torchbearer
12-20-2007, 06:28 PM
True conversation held earlier this month during dinner...

Wife: Can we talk about something other then Ron Paul.
Self: Sure
Pause...
Self: Did you know that December 16th is the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party?
Wife: No, I didn’t...
:rolleyes:

HEHEHEHE!!!! Did she know why you were asking about the Tea Party?

torchbearer
12-20-2007, 06:50 PM
That's another sign of a RP junkie: Instead of "Bump", you got "Blimp!" :D

Blump!

j.b.
12-21-2007, 04:24 PM
HEHEHEHE!!!! Did she know why you were asking about the Tea Party?

No, but now she does. :D

TwiLeXia
12-21-2007, 04:37 PM

You watch every Ron Paul video on Youtube.

You constantly think about ways to promote Ron Paul's name and convince voters.

You've donated more to Ron Paul than you have to your church, the homeless shelter, and other poverty and health charities worldwide in the last year.

You look at other candidates with a condescending eye, thinking and discussing to any viewers nearby how horrible that candidates' position is or what a big fat liar he is.

Your New Years Resolution includes Ron Paul = President as your #1 priority.

You email your friends, co-workers, teachers, church pastor, and the local and national media broadcasting stations everyday in an attempt to convince them to join our side.

You wake up at 10:00 am, brush your teeth wondering excitedly if Ron Paul got any coverage today, become disappointed when you check the forums, then write on this forum for about 4 hours, eat food, watch some Ron Paul videos, read over some political news, ponder for about 5 minutes if you should donate to Ron Paul Blimp or Operation NH, call/chat/talk with at least five people about Ron Paul for another couple of hours, annoy your family about how good Ron Paul is while eating dinner, watch some more Ron Paul videos, come back on this forum to post more ideas about Ron Paul, listen to some music or play ping-pong for a bit, rushing back to your computer and continue to post on this forum and check other websites about Ron Paul until 4:00 AM whereas then you go to bed smiling and thinking that you had a very accomplished day.

torchbearer
12-21-2007, 04:55 PM
You email your friends, co-workers, teachers, church pastor, and the local and national media broadcasting stations everyday in an attempt to convince them to join our side.
This has been very effective for me.. in fact, people on my mailing list now look forward to their nightly update!
I've converted about 80% of my mailing list of 250 people. youtube vids like a new hope and stop dreaming took care of most of them... the other nuts are a little harder to crack.

shadowhooch
12-21-2007, 04:57 PM
You were more excited on Halloween than your 3 year old kid because you were handing out slim jims to every house the kid visited.

You were excited about sending "Christmas Cards" out because you were sending Ron Paul flyers out to everyone instead (and adding, "Oh yeah, and Merry Christmas!")

When your wife asks you how work was, you reply, "Fine. Hey, guess what's going on with Ron Paul?!?!?"

You spend most of your workday (like now) on these forums (shhhh!).:eek:

Moxxar
12-21-2007, 06:01 PM
You miss two finals because you rather want to look at the forums/dailypaul/youtubes and want to know what dr. Paul is doing.

True story I'm afraid. :rolleyes:
And I'm not even American :D (planning on it though :))

werdd
12-21-2007, 06:03 PM
you uncontrollably hold up your fist when ron paul speaks like its some sort of brethren.

american.swan
12-21-2007, 06:06 PM
....you begin to suspect your children don't know you anymore.
....you think about ripping up your us passport.
....you make plans to never return to the us if ron loses.
....you expect your children to all be ron paul gop candidates for president of the usa.
....you are going to run for office in the near future.

vegetarianrpfan
12-22-2007, 04:21 PM
Digg It!

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/You_Might_Be_a_Ron_Paul_Junkie_If

I have one to add:
You get a Ron Paul license plate! :)

trey4sports
12-22-2007, 04:25 PM
you update grassroots central every 4 minutes look for "breaking news"
you search ebay for RP items
you feel like the rest of the population is brainwashed

amy31416
12-22-2007, 04:42 PM

Yes! Then we secede!

Okay, I need more sleep too....

Sey.Naci
12-22-2007, 04:45 PM
dugg

rancher89
12-22-2007, 05:46 PM
You decorate your Christmas tree in Ron Paul items

http://picasaweb.google.com/home

hellah10
12-22-2007, 05:57 PM
might be a rp junkie if..

your computer crashes and you drive down to the office at 1AM to log on to your computer just so you can get your nightly fix of RP

crazyfacedjenkins
12-22-2007, 06:03 PM
might be a rp junkie if..

your computer crashes and you drive down to the office at 1AM to log on to your computer just so you can get your nightly fix of RP

HAHAHA. Great thread.

homeboyjase
12-22-2007, 06:07 PM
You might be a ron paul junkie if...

...your wife notices that your moods go up and down with Ron Paul's polling
...you forget to eat dinner because of reading this site (me tonight)
...not only does your newlywed wife think you love Ron more than her, but you're starting to agree with her, too.

RlxdN10sity
12-22-2007, 07:24 PM
-if you type Ron P... into goggle search field and the drop down opens better than half way down the screen.
-you've bought a different yet compelling Ron Paul T-shirt to wear for every day of the week
-at some point you have found yourself wondering if you have some sort of addiction as you notice how more often than not your up way longer than you should be.
-when people see you they say "I saw your boy on "insert media outlet here" he said he is trying figure out how to spend all the money"
-you've spent a couple hundred bucks in printed literature to hand out to people you run into
-you try to determine which of your normal living or business expenditures will have to suffer in order to make a donation to HQ
-you find yourself on a Ron Paul Forums thread titled "You might be a Ron Paul junkie if..."

Mark Rushmore
12-22-2007, 07:34 PM
...not only does your newlywed wife think you love Ron more than her, but you're starting to agree with her, too.

Classic.

deedles
12-22-2007, 07:38 PM
You ask your husband "what 'cha doin?" when he's in the bathroom with the door closed and he yells "VOTING FOR RON PAUL!"

deedles
12-22-2007, 07:39 PM

... you have a 'Vote for Ron Paul' message on your answering machine.

OMG! I never thought of that!....

rancher89
12-23-2007, 08:16 AM
you drive 15 hrs to attend the boston tea party and march in sideways sleet & 50 mph winds
you start making your own tee shirts, so you have one for every day of the week

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/127/photos/

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3238536233739556146&q=Boston+tea+party&total=658&start=120&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

RlxdN10sity
12-23-2007, 01:58 PM
-You are about to make your 100th post to Ron Paul Forums and you feel it is a momentous occasion and begin to ponder about what thread would be the best thread for you to make such an epic post. You realise you must be some kind of Ron Paul addict and remember seeing this thread and dig it up to post your epic 100th comment on the forums. You think to yourself, I should say something profound to commemorate this 100th post. Profound statement follows below:

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
Samuel Adams - Organizer of the Boston Tea Party

j.b.
01-13-2008, 09:36 PM
I received a cold canvas call for an Illinois Democratic U.S. Congress candidate today and the following is the conversation that ensued:

Caller: Hi can we count on your support for “Dan S.” on election day.

Myself: I would vote for him if I could.

Caller: Then you’ll vote for him in the primary.

Myself: Well there is one small problem, I plan to ask for a Republican ballot for the primary.

Caller: Oh…

Myself: In the primary I plan to vote for the only candidate on either side who wants to end the war, secure our borders and will handle the illegal alien issue. That candidate is Ron Paul, who is running on the republican side. But I would like to vote for your candidate in the general election.

Caller: Oh, Ok, well thank you.:)

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 10:09 PM
You find yourself in ronpaulfourms at 1:00 A.M. on a Saturday night debating the uses of the Telsa Shield, which someone noticed as a banner ad at the bottom of the page.

The highlight of your week is to finally get names in your precinct walking list.

You know who Frank Luntz is.

You considered yourself part of the remnant before you became part of the rEVOLution.

VRP08
01-13-2008, 10:13 PM

I'm SO scared of this! At this point I cannot imagine. It would crush me!:eek:

amy31416
01-14-2008, 12:01 AM

Yes.

amy31416
01-14-2008, 12:03 AM
OMG! I never thought of that!....

I like that. A vote Ron Paul answering machine? Brilliant.

pacelli
01-14-2008, 12:08 AM
Everytime you drive by a Ron Paul sign or see a Ron Paul bumper sticker, you physically cheer and emit a positive comment.

Carson
01-14-2008, 12:13 AM
Confessions of a Junkie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8rsMhQUFkA

Psych0t
01-14-2008, 12:14 AM

Holy crap! I might be a Ron Paul Junkie! (except for the 1000 post forum thing, I am a lurker at heart)

RonPaulwillWin
01-14-2008, 12:16 AM
When the girlfriend has the talk with you, she has to include a complaint about Ron Paul

nate895
01-14-2008, 12:21 AM
Everytime you drive by a Ron Paul sign or see a Ron Paul bumper sticker, you physically cheer and emit a positive comment.

My family can't stand it, I'm addicted, where's the nearest rehab center.

RonPaulwillWin
01-14-2008, 12:23 AM
You check freeatlast2008 every 2 hours.

RonPaulwillWin
01-14-2008, 12:26 AM
You think you're Ron Paul

honkywill
01-14-2008, 12:26 AM
this thread is oldddd.

zabideen
01-14-2008, 12:38 AM
When you're Canadian and post signs on dad's truck when he goes to Detroit.
When you wake up until 3 am watching RP videos and have class at 8 am.
When you're watching RP debates and videos during exam week :D

tkullervo
01-14-2008, 12:50 AM
you want Ron Paul to give birth to your babies

justinc.1089
01-14-2008, 01:05 AM
You know about Austrian economics lol

torchbearer
04-07-2008, 07:29 PM
...If you are still attending 8 hour conventions and fighting for delegates despite the fact the entire media community has told you its over and he can't win 9million times.. last week alone.

constitutional
04-07-2008, 07:53 PM
As I was reading this thread -- I got all excited after seeing all the enthusiasm. I got to the eight page of this thread and saw the date --- this thread was started last year. Man -- those were the times.

constitutional
04-07-2008, 07:53 PM
you want Ron Paul to give birth to your babies

wait.. what?

torchbearer
04-07-2008, 08:00 PM
As I was reading this thread -- I got all excited after seeing all the enthusiasm. I got to the eight page of this thread and saw the date --- this thread was started last year. Man -- those were the times.

Hey you may be a Ron Paul junkie, if you are still around after all this time.

constitutional
04-07-2008, 08:03 PM
Hey you may be a Ron Paul junkie, if you are still around after all this time.

Of course I am. I am not even U.S. citizen. :p

TXcarlosTX
04-07-2008, 08:44 PM
you may be a Ron Paul junkie if you are still stamping "vote for ron paul" on your cash

Melissa
04-07-2008, 09:02 PM
you may be a Ron Paul junkie if you are still are telling every one you meet about Ron Paul

pepperpete1
04-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Hey thanks for reviving this thread. It brought a chuckle.

wowabunga
04-07-2008, 09:30 PM
Every weekend.... at every community event I attend... I put up two Ron Paul signs at the exit gate. Last week Saint Louis held a huge community yardsale in the parking lot of the six flags park... I estimate 5,000+ locals saw the signs.

Saturday at a local farm auction I put two signs up, and maybe 200 or so locals saw them. I usually take them down at the end of the show... one sign was at a intersection out in the middle of no where. Right next to the stop sign was a small rural community park and the name on the park was "Liberty". Decided to leave that sign in the ground...!

Joseph Hart
04-07-2008, 09:44 PM
You might be a Ron Paul Junkie when...
Your tile ceiling is all Ron Paul signs! (pic coming soon :p)

Flirple
04-07-2008, 10:15 PM
...If your thinking about buying 10 copies of Ron's new book.

Kludge
04-07-2008, 10:26 PM
You remember this thread and the thread started ~2 months after regarding the same topic.

Flirple
04-07-2008, 10:31 PM
You remember this thread and the thread started ~2 months after regarding the same topic.

Yep. It's sounds like you might be a junkie.

torchbearer
04-07-2008, 10:38 PM
...If your thinking about buying 10 copies of Ron's new book.

If you've already made arrangements with your local libraries to provide them each with a free copy as long as the display it prominently for at least a month.
If I get the money, I may also get the audio book too.

TruthAtLast
04-07-2008, 10:55 PM

no, you get elected Brent! :D

TruthAtLast
04-07-2008, 10:56 PM
You might be a Ron Paul Junkie when...
Your tile ceiling is all Ron Paul signs! (pic coming soon :p)

wow, i can't top that one.

danberkeley
04-07-2008, 11:16 PM
- WHen your daily morning routine includes coming on this forum to check for new threads
- When you argue with everything your college professors tell you about anything
- If you bought one of those battery-powered Ron Paul 2008 window signs

lasenorita
04-07-2008, 11:55 PM
You think that RP Forums being down for 10 minutes (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=132132) will seem like an eternity.

Kludge
04-07-2008, 11:56 PM
You think that RP Forums being down for 10 minutes (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=132132) will seem like an eternity.

Hah... I was just going to comment on that...

To the chat room!

torchbearer
04-11-2008, 08:38 PM
um, where is quickmike? AWOL?

satchelmcqueen
04-11-2008, 09:38 PM
I wish Ron Paul was my dad! Is that hardcore enough?? He RULZ!!

MelissaWV
04-11-2008, 09:52 PM
* Didn't sleep or eat the night before, the day of, or the night after Super Tuesday (I was a delegate to our state GOP)... we spent the last of our money on gas to get to the state Capitol.

* Help my husband run a radio station that has seen anywhere from 1-1700 listeners during our time there, and which earns me all sorts of mud slung my way, all in the name of trying to provide an oulet for the Paul-faithful.

* My downstairs is taken over by several boxes of signs, and a table is set up by the door with different stacks of slimjim materials for people to come by and replenish their supplies. There are two of the HUGE signs in the garage (they are not out because our yard sign was stolen previously... I'd rather not have the big ones stolen!)

* The laundry always includes at least one Ron Paul shirt.

* Our closet and several boxes are littered with press passes, credentials, name tags, pocket Constitutions, Ron Paul DVDs, and various souveniers from following Dr. Paul across the nation throughout his campaign.

* Our county was largely Pro-Paul and my hubby and I drove across the state to hand out delegate paperwork to people before our state GOP Convention

* Think Aimee Allen is extra hot because she sings about Ron Paul

* Have been personally thanked by Dr. Paul for putting up with my husband, since he is a very... boistrous man. He said this after I'd taken several pictures for people with him.

torchbearer
04-11-2008, 10:00 PM
whoa!

Cowlesy
04-11-2008, 10:06 PM
um, where is quickmike? AWOL?

Yeah where the hell is he??

pinkmandy
04-11-2008, 10:45 PM

*raises hand*

And I've taught my 3 munchkins to do the same. Even my 2 year old loves to yell RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

torchbearer
04-12-2008, 09:32 PM
Yeah where the hell is he??

Did you know him well enough to get an email contact? I'm enough of a Ron Paul junkie to stay in touch with all my brothers and sisters here.

torchbearer
04-25-2008, 07:27 PM
You are still pwning the GOP conventions.

Cowlesy
04-25-2008, 07:31 PM
Did you know him well enough to get an email contact? I'm enough of a Ron Paul junkie to stay in touch with all my brothers and sisters here.

Unfortunately no -- but he was one of the few who was out banging on doors every single day. Hope all is okay with him and that he resurfaces at some point.

Kludge
04-25-2008, 09:16 PM
You know the email address to every mod and admin on RPFs, as well as all of the Hunter/Romney bloggers' from when you took 2 days off school to send out mass emails to convert them when their man dropped out.

torchbearer
04-25-2008, 11:29 PM

scotto2008
04-26-2008, 12:13 AM
If you hear Ron Paul say the same thing for the 20th time in a speech and you still slap your knee and say "Yessss!" ...

You might be a Ron Paul Junkie.

If you think that a Ron Paul song by a two-chord guitar player with a voice like a dying walrus is the most beautiful thing you've every heard ...

You might be a Ron Paul junkie.

If you think the GOP stands for limited government, sound money and a benign foreign policy ....

You MUST be a Ron Paul junkie.

Working on my third chord ...

yaz
04-26-2008, 12:19 AM
when you travel over 48 hours to and from iowa to volunteer for him before the first caucus

hotbrownsauce
04-26-2008, 01:17 AM
its good to know we have dedicated people!!!!!!

torchbearer
10-10-2008, 01:20 PM
..if you are still campaigning for him until November 4th 2008.

torchbearer
10-10-2008, 08:35 PM
bump

Kludge
10-10-2008, 08:43 PM
You finally updated your room's decor (formerly only a cotton Gadsden flag) after two years with a Communist-Paulson poster.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
10-10-2008, 08:50 PM
hahahaha,

this is like the funniest thread I've ever read

"ron paul's even sleeping right now" hahaha!!!

torchbearer
10-10-2008, 08:56 PM
It was started in 07-12-2007.
That is how many junkies we have here.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
10-10-2008, 09:04 PM
well, i just all the threads and i'm really glad to know that i'm not the only one doing this stuff! boy o boy - i was getting kinda worried.
i really can't imagine a day in my life without dr. paul in it!

i fell in love with him when i met him last february and there's no letting up.......
to know him is to love him!

ps carol (his wife) has a my space link (?) - somebody put it up yesterday. could somebody post it if they find it. i think we all need to go there and thank her. dr. paul has said so many times how she's been on him to do this! she deserves our thanks!!!!

I sent her a nice email last year and she sent me back this awesome message

"Dear Trevor, I am glad that I am home long enough this month to reply to your note. Thank you for being a supporter of Dr. Ron Paul and for getting your parents to vote for him. He is a great American and will always tell the truth whether the people are ready to hear it or not. Keep up the good work. Sincerely, Carol Paul"

I felt all good inside.

Knightskye
10-10-2008, 09:11 PM
I was wondering how this thread got 6,000 views so quickly.

You might be a Ron Paul junkie if you're answering a question about something and repeat Ron Paul's policy ideas verbatim.

torchbearer
10-10-2008, 09:21 PM
I was wondering how this thread got 6,000 views so quickly.

You might be a Ron Paul junkie if you're answering a question about something and repeat Ron Paul's policy ideas verbatim.

Listening to ron paul makes you smarter.

I Am Weasel
10-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Or you may be a junkie since he lost the nomination and was treated like and unknown at the Republican convention that you suddenly find yourself not caring to watch any news, any debates or anything except youtube clips of recent interviews by Ron Paul himself.

I could care less anymore people. I'm just thankful my country lets me keep 60% of what I earn and lets me spend the remaining amount while being taxed even on that.

Everything I touch, EVERYTHING I've ever been involved with has crashed like a massive train wreck. Everything I've ever fought for, from the IRS, to fighting the STB in a dirty and corrupt local rail abandonment, to now Ron Paul. So, I'm really not surprised Ron was received the way he was. And yes, I do take it personally. With the stupid bailout package, I recently went broke buying all the silver I could anticipating it to go up again, only to have it crash further. I could just throw my hands up and say the hell with it all. The only thing being awakened from my apathy has done is to put me into the apathy that you can't fight what is so enormous it's impossible to overcome.

The fact is, people are NOT going to stand up to our government until another nation either bombs us into submission or we have a One World government. I prefer the former, but the latter will probably happen. I think of Nazi Germany and how the people ended up having to flee the bullets flying from a mad mans insane quest to rule the world for 1000 years tanked down the toilet. The US is going down, and the fall will either be a hard crash with the world having mercy on its citizens that did nothing (which is doubtful) or the global economy causing a new word currency to be put in place.

Fuck you Obama, Fuck you McCain, Fuck you Congress, Fuck you HoR, Fuck you Bush, Fuck you Patriot act, and Fuck you Frank!

Oh, and Fuck each and every single person at the Dem National Convention in Denver all praising Obama like he was God.

penguin
10-10-2008, 11:33 PM

you can't go to bed without watching this youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBCKMTo210k "Aimee Allen's *Unofficial* Ron Paul Revolution Video"

EvilEngineer
10-11-2008, 12:04 AM
holy thread necrology....

torchbearer
10-11-2008, 08:37 AM
holy thread necrology....

Once a junkie, always a junkie. Ron Paul Anonymous is a support group, not an answer to the addiction.

torchbearer
10-11-2008, 06:23 PM
bump

dr. hfn
10-11-2008, 07:53 PM
guess i'm a junkie

Highland
10-11-2008, 08:23 PM

How did you guess???!!!!

Scribbler de Stebbing
10-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Or you may be a junkie since he lost the nomination and was treated like and unknown at the Republican convention that you suddenly find yourself not caring to watch any news, any debates or anything except youtube clips of recent interviews by Ron Paul himself.

I could care less anymore people. I'm just thankful my country lets me keep 60% of what I earn and lets me spend the remaining amount while being taxed even on that.

Everything I touch, EVERYTHING I've ever been involved with has crashed like a massive train wreck. Everything I've ever fought for, from the IRS, to fighting the STB in a dirty and corrupt local rail abandonment, to now Ron Paul. So, I'm really not surprised Ron was received the way he was. And yes, I do take it personally. With the stupid bailout package, I recently went broke buying all the silver I could anticipating it to go up again, only to have it crash further. I could just throw my hands up and say the hell with it all. The only thing being awakened from my apathy has done is to put me into the apathy that you can't fight what is so enormous it's impossible to overcome.

The fact is, people are NOT going to stand up to our government until another nation either bombs us into submission or we have a One World government. I prefer the former, but the latter will probably happen. I think of Nazi Germany and how the people ended up having to flee the bullets flying from a mad mans insane quest to rule the world for 1000 years tanked down the toilet. The US is going down, and the fall will either be a hard crash with the world having mercy on its citizens that did nothing (which is doubtful) or the global economy causing a new word currency to be put in place.

Fuck you Obama, Fuck you McCain, Fuck you Congress, Fuck you HoR, Fuck you Bush, Fuck you Patriot act, and Fuck you Frank!

Oh, and Fuck each and every single person at the Dem National Convention in Denver all praising Obama like he was God.

Weasel,

I've been in a serious funk since the pork bailout bill too. But we're going to have to pull ourselves out of this and get ready to fight. We'll need each of our soldiers suited up and at the ready. If we go into battle, and half our men are back on the couches, it's going to be rough.

As to the silver, it is very much underpriced right now. As investments were selling off, the funds that included silver and gold were getting sold off too. You want to know the REAL value of silver? Check eBay, the real market. It's going for $16 or so an ounce there.

So buck up. It's not as bad as it feels at the moment. We're no longer alone like we each were two years ago. Power in numbers, so stick with us.

Scribs.

torchbearer
10-12-2008, 11:06 PM
bump

liberalnurse
10-13-2008, 11:45 AM
My thoughts exactly. I too take it personally.. I'm angry all the time. Lately I just keep my mouth shut when I listen to the people at work who are really clueless. I don't even look at them and if they say hey, your quiet I just shake my head and say no comment. Your right about the apathy setting in. Oh yeah, Fuck You Chris Dodd.

NEPA_Revolution
10-13-2008, 11:57 AM
You know you are a Ron Paul junkie when you can hear his voice on your neighbors TV only when you are doing something completely different

Andrew-Austin
10-13-2008, 01:02 PM
You finally updated your room's decor (formerly only a cotton Gadsden flag) after two years with a Communist-Paulson poster.

Your a junkie if you google the name Edward Crane just to find out Kludge's secret non-identity.

Theocrat
10-13-2008, 01:17 PM
...You go crazy with excitement everytime you see someone driving with a Ron Paul bumper sticker on his or her car.

...You search intensely for hours on YouTube to see if anyone has posted the most recent video of Congressman Paul being interviewed on a mainstream media network.

...You compulsively Digg any article that even mentions Ron Paul's name just to post it here on the forums.

georgiaboy
10-13-2008, 01:22 PM
Weasel,

I've been in a serious funk since the pork bailout bill too. But we're going to have to pull ourselves out of this and get ready to fight. We'll need each of our soldiers suited up and at the ready. If we go into battle, and half our men are back on the couches, it's going to be rough.

As to the silver, it is very much underpriced right now. As investments were selling off, the funds that included silver and gold were getting sold off too. You want to know the REAL value of silver? Check eBay, the real market. It's going for $16 or so an ounce there.

So buck up. It's not as bad as it feels at the moment. We're no longer alone like we each were two years ago. Power in numbers, so stick with us.

Scribs.

Yep, I think a lot of us can identify with Weasel and we have our pity parties and move on. I know venting on this forum really helps us all get out the frustration.

The key is not to stay in that place and become immobile. Unplug, regroup, and keep up this fight for liberty for the rest of your life. It can be manifested in many ways. This election season has been particularly exhausting and trying, but we must never give up. Never. If we give, up, TPTB have beaten us. Don't give them that satisfaction.

And, hey, Scrib, love, love LOVE your sig!

libertea
10-13-2008, 01:44 PM
you know the date of the boston tea party

That's me. I signed up the day of the "Tea Party" money bomb and that is how I came up with the name libertea.

torchbearer
10-13-2008, 07:45 PM
bump

Sic Semper Tyrannis
10-13-2008, 08:25 PM
That's me. I signed up the day of the "Tea Party" money bomb and that is how I came up with the name libertea.

That should be a brand.

StateofTrance
10-13-2008, 08:47 PM
..if you still think Ron Paul hasn't dropped out.

torchbearer
10-13-2008, 08:53 PM
..if you still think Ron Paul hasn't dropped out.

He dropped out???? :eek::eek::eek:

http://www.thetowntalk.com/article/20081012/NEWS01/810120333