PDA

View Full Version : We need a forum exclusion as an excuse to destroy FOX News?

fourameuphoria
12-29-2007, 02:34 PM
How about we destroy FOX News simply because it's FOX News?

MrCobaltBlue
12-29-2007, 02:37 PM
Cause then we look like crazies. Now we have a point to rally around.

Xonox
12-29-2007, 02:44 PM
Cause then we look like crazies. Now we have a point to rally around.

What if Ron does get into the forum... then do we have to stop?

Ronin
12-29-2007, 02:55 PM
This should be a long-term goal. A boycott effort like that of the Tea Party. We aren't going to "destroy Fox" in 3 days!

pikerz
12-29-2007, 03:19 PM
We can create mass panic at Corporate by insisting that their sponsors pull out due to unethical behavior, ie electioneering & acting outside of the public interest.

Smaller groups than us have done far more and created much bigger panics. Money talks, and these people will bow down and kiss the feet of those that pay their bills.

syborius
12-29-2007, 04:06 PM
We can create mass panic at Corporate by insisting that their sponsors pull out due to unethical behavior, ie electioneering & acting outside of the public interest.

Smaller groups than us have done far more and created much bigger panics. Money talks, and these people will bow down and kiss the feet of those that pay their bills.

I concur, that ball is rolling. We have a smashing good start. I'm almost certain they are already regretting their decision because hell has been unleashed on these forums and on others as well :eek: :D

aravoth
12-29-2007, 04:07 PM

Absolutely not, they had their chance, they fucked up, now they are done. Fuck that network.

sluggo
12-29-2007, 04:11 PM
Fox needs to go. It's been one insult after another from them. No more.

NMCB3
12-29-2007, 04:13 PM
FOX news has every right to be biased, but they should come right out and admit their bias. Pretending to be "fair and balanced" while operating as the propaganda arm of the establishment is what pisses me off. Ditto for the other networks.

Also since the networks are all biased in one way or the other they should not be running these so called debates. The whole process is a sham.

polomertz
12-29-2007, 04:17 PM
Blimp for Call to Arms Forum

pacelli
12-29-2007, 04:37 PM

Depends on how he is treated. They've really sold the farm on this move, they have 0 credibility. The information war has begun.

cujothekitten
12-29-2007, 04:42 PM
You have no idea how happy I am to see everyone fired up about ousting fox.