PDA

View Full Version : Don't let this fox thing take away from REAL grassroots.

fortilite
12-29-2007, 01:57 PM
http://www.louislogan.com/letters/index.asp

It is VERY important that you hand write the Wyoming letters. Don't bite off more than you can chew. I am just taking 10 so I can hand write them. The deadline is soon.

These are to the precinct committee members - these are the 800 people who will be voting in Wyoming on the 5th. Quality is important, each of these letters goes to 1/800th of the vote in Wyoming.

fortilite
12-29-2007, 01:58 PM
Bump - more important than fox

Brad324
12-29-2007, 02:01 PM
if we can show the media that we're a force to be reckoned with, it will pay in dividends. Grassroots efforts remain strong - we can't allow Fox News to censor us.

liberty_Forever
12-29-2007, 02:02 PM
Yeah, I agree we need to focus on grassroots organizing for the primaries.

Internet marches in World of Warcraft will not get votes at the polls!! ;)

I contacted Fox News , but the higher priority should be Iowa, NH, and other primary states leading up to and on Super Tuesday. I'll be writing some letters to Wyoming.

LIVE FREE OR DIE

fortilite
12-29-2007, 02:07 PM
Thank you to everyone who has taken letters. We still have 350 to go though, please people don't let us lose Wyoming because of obsession with Faux.

Yom
12-29-2007, 02:13 PM
Can you give us an example letter? What exactly are we supposed to be convincing them of, Ron Paul's message? I imagine letters from real Wyoming residents is what they look out for, but I'll try to write some explaining his message and its importance.

fortilite
12-29-2007, 02:14 PM
When you get your addresses the email will have a good example letter.

rs3515
12-29-2007, 02:14 PM
Can you give us an example letter? What exactly are we supposed to be convincing them of, Ron Paul's message? I imagine letters from real Wyoming residents is what they look out for, but I'll try to write some explaining his message and its importance.

Contact me if you have questions. I'm running the Letter Writing site and have templates and information.

rs3515
12-29-2007, 02:16 PM
From Daily Paul; one letter can make a difference:

"My son is canvassing in Iowa. He knocked on a door and the person said that they had just received a letter from someone in Arizona and he had some questions ... 30 minutes later, he had himself a convert ... Please help with this [letter writing], it really does work and makes the job of our boots in Iowa all that more effective." — ljrdxyh on Daily Paul