PDA

View Full Version : My last post.......

Ponce
07-11-2007, 11:12 PM
I noticed that a post that I posted three days ago about the Jews (Zionists) controling the news by means of tv, newspaper, magazines and so on has been deleted............... looks to me like they now also control this site.....what a shame.

Anyway...... to me that you gringos are getting ready to have another president that will be controlled by the Neocons-Zionists, Ron Paul is going to loose.

Ciao amici and good luck......... Ponce

Man from La Mancha
07-12-2007, 12:12 AM
I didn't know posts were eliminated only sent to hot topix? The listing of who owns what doesn't seem as controversial as the 911 posts which seem to go forever.

angrydragon
07-12-2007, 12:16 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=3198

constituent
07-12-2007, 08:13 AM
Utse

WannaBfree
07-12-2007, 12:35 PM
Ponce - I always enjoyed your posts. I hope you stick around. Plus I think the moderators here have been reconsidering their deleting policies. Don't leave now when things are better :)

mdh
07-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Was it blatantly anti-semitic? I don't think racism and blatant anti-semitism are particularly appropriate here (collectivism's bad, mmkay?) Despite the efforts of some passive-aggressive individuals, the 9/11 topic is a real discussion piece that people want to have, and that's fine - people should be allowed to share their ideas, perspectives, and evidence.

Bradley in DC
07-12-2007, 12:44 PM
I for one thought the post was offensive (as I said publicly), but I'm far from a Neocon!

Dan Klaus
07-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Ponce - I always enjoyed your posts. I hope you stick around. Don't leave now when things are better

^^concur^^

stick around Ponce...

but should you decide to leave, please continue to spread the message of freedom and liberty and we'll all meet in the winners circle...hoping you stay though..