PDA

View Full Version : Use this site to reach every business in America

nicky6
12-29-2007, 01:09 PM
The Goal:

To reach every business in america with a targeted letter that has a business letterhead of a business of the same type. Our small business owners know well the oppression of an over-taxing, over-regulating government. Their employees are often of like minds as well.

Got this site up today: www.lettersforall.com (I may soon change it to ronpaul.lettersforall.com)

From the site's about page:

This site was created to raise awareness of Ron Paul. I realized that people are more likely to listen to someone in their same line of work. So I then started sending out mail on behalf of Ron Paul in envelopes with the family business letterhead on them. The mail only went to businesses that are of the same type as the business listed on the envelope letterhead. I then realized that a mass coordinated effort of this kind would be a very powerful tool.

The key goals are as follows:
•To reach as many businesses as possible with Ron Paul information pertinent to their line of work. (Appropriate slim jim, etc..)
•The letters used should have an envelope letterhead that is in the same line of work as the targeted business.
•Letters should either be sent by the business owner, or you should have permission.
•Signup for each mailing segment that you can do, so that we don't send double letters and can reach maximum people.
•If the site is missing a business type, just add it under the "Missing Something? link. I will approve it shortly.
•That's it! Go Ron Paul!

I am completely open to suggestions, and if someone wants to help style it, I will give credit on the site. I really feel this is one of the best ways we have to bypass the MSM.

nicky6
12-29-2007, 01:51 PM
bump

Mark
12-29-2007, 07:44 PM
A good idea. I wouldn't change the domain name though. I can provide cost hosting for a year for what you need for about $15.00