PDA

View Full Version : COMCAST/FOX BOYCOTT PLEASE CALL and BLOCK

speciallyblend
12-29-2007, 12:18 PM
Comcast 1-800-COMCAST ,when you call be nice and let them know your blocking fox channels because of the NH FOX CRAP DEBATE

1) setting /menu hit,then arrow over to far right,then make a 4 pin number you cant forget.
2)enter your pin,then arrow down to channel lock,you can now lock every fox channel off your box,enjoy and make sure you call FOX and COMCAST and let them know your telling everyone to boycott fox news and the advertising companies until they either pull there ads or fox finally stops these nazi tactics. FOX= Hitler,Hitler= FOX NEWS, they must be hel accountable,I was a 6 yr fox viewer NO MORE FOX, I HOPE FOX IS READING this here is the whole boycott list ,please pass around and lets make this boycott happen ,FOX NEWS IS AS WORTHLESS AS TMZ.COM NOW.

PLEASE GET INVOLVED IF YOU DONT TAKE ACTION NOW,THEN DONT BOTHER BITCHIN,FOX NEWS MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE

I'll be calling everyone on this list and it looks like at least 40% on the list i do business with,so ill explain to them,if they dont hold fox accountable then they will loose my credit cards,best buy account,comcast and as you see the list goes on. LETS DO THIS ,NO MORE MERCY ON THE DEAF DUMB AND BLIND FOX FASCISTS
BOYCOTT LIST BELOW:mad:
Dear Friends, Companies, and Citizens of the United States,

My name is Shawn Hudson. Some of you know me. Some do not. There is a terrible censorship of information brewing in New Hampshire. Congressman and Presidential hopeful Ron Paul has not been invited to a televised debate that will take place on Jan. 6. Those who poll lower than him have been invited. Those who've made less money in contributions from ordinary citizens such as yourselves have all been invited, as well.

No reason has been given to the Paul campaign for this. No explanation as to how this is public forum is supposed to represent we, the people, and our desire to see all sides.

Even if you do not plan to vote for Paul or haven't decided, I ask you now to take a moment, copy and paste the following email addresses into your "to:" field, and send a simple set of questions to FOX and its associates.

"Why has Paul not received the same courtesy as other candidates? When are you going to solve the problem?"

Sincerely,
Concerned Citizen

Thank you taking the time to read this message. You surely didn't have to. Know that if a company can find it in their power to silence one voice, they will silence another and another and another later on. But this silencing is nothing new for Paul supporters, who've been trampled underfoot and called "fringe" or "rabid" by just about every public media source. Do I seem rabid to you? No, the Internet has proved a powerful and unstoppable force for Paul supporters who have rallied and unified in ways that have never been seen. Help out in our mutual fight to take back control of the airwaves, of our politics, or our country.

Tomorrow, politely and gracefully, I will be calling each of the following companies as well as sending more letters out to concerned citizens around the country. The following companies are advertising through FOX. This January, if you're up for it, let's issue a "cease & desist" order to the powers that be, from the little guy to the big man up above: "I will not buy your products until you start supporting companies who support freedom of speech."

? Crest Whitestrips & Dawn (both Proctor & Gamble) 513-983-1100
? Delphi (Driving Products) 1.888.809.9800
? Mercedes Benz 1-800-367-6372
? Comcast 1-800-COMCAST
? Subaru 1-800-782-2783
? GMC Suv's 1-800-551-4123
? Best Buy 1-888-237-8289
? Travelocity 1 888.872.8356
? Capzasin 1 (423) 822-5020
? New Phase
? Orbitz 1-888-656-4546
? Ditech.com 1-800-DITECH-3
? eloan.com (415) 786-3317
? Toyota 1 800-331-4331
? Centrum (Wyeth) 1-800-322-3129
? Nextel (aka Sprint)1-800-639-6111
? Vehix.com 1.866.698.3449
? Gold Bond (Chattum) 423-821-4571
? Aspercreme " "
? webmd.com via email or webmd.com via other (212) 624-3700
? American Express 1-877-877-0987, 1-800-525-3355
? Holiday Inn Express 1 800-315-2621
? M Professional unk
? priceline.com 1-800-774-2354
? L. L. Bean 1-800-441-7513
? Jet Dry (Dishwasher Products) 1-800-820-8939
Chemistry (Matchmaking Web Site)
Bankrate.com (Mortgages)
Cars Direct.com

Sincerely,
Shawn Hudson
Louisville, KY

:mad:

Mandrik
12-29-2007, 12:41 PM
As a Comcast employee I can tell you that 99% of the people you will talk to will care less what you have to say. I'm not on the phones, but I deal with these reps. Most are good people, but they deal with so many calls that they won't really do anything to take this up the chain of command. You may want to speak directly to a supervisor instead, but that's a task just trying to get one on the phone.

Just thought I'd let you know. Keep up the great work!

speciallyblend
12-29-2007, 01:09 PM
As a Comcast employee I can tell you that 99% of the people you will talk to will care less what you have to say. I'm not on the phones, but I deal with these reps. Most are good people, but they deal with so many calls that they won't really do anything to take this up the chain of command. You may want to speak directly to a supervisor instead, but that's a task just trying to get one on the phone.

well i guess i had the 1% percent then ,we chatted about ron paul and i explained to him what was going on;) anyway it worked for me and i feel better having my fox channels blocked now,next;)

akijikan
12-29-2007, 01:16 PM
Don't say Debate. FoxNews isn't hosting a debate. ABC is. And RP is invited to that. Say FORUM.

thuja
12-29-2007, 01:21 PM

thanks. if that is what it takes, waiting for a supervisor is worth it.

fxmercenary
12-29-2007, 01:33 PM
yea i work at Comcast too, im boycotting my employment. I just walked off the job today over this crap. BTW Half of the people at my call center have Ron Paul bumper stickers on their cars, we are all avid fans

Sey.Naci
12-29-2007, 01:45 PM
yea i work at Comcast too, im boycotting my employment. I just walked off the job today over this crap. BTW Half of the people at my call center have Ron Paul bumper stickers on their cars, we are all avid fansWOW, now that's showing your support!

Flash
12-29-2007, 01:46 PM
If Comcast doesn't listen, then we should boycott their sponsors.

Jagwarr
12-29-2007, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the information.

niall
12-29-2007, 03:03 PM
Just called Lexus and talked to one of their marketing people. I've bought 4 Lexuses (Lexi? :-)) from them in the past 5 years, so it seemed to carry some weight. Told them they don't want their brand associated with this type of biased behavior by a news station.

Every call counts...keep hammering away!