PDA

View Full Version : Huck is on c-span right now! 12/29 1:00 p.m. EST

No1ButPaul08
12-29-2007, 11:37 AM
I'm going to ask him about his gastric bypass surgery he claims to have not had.

Let's make this guy uncomfortable so he can spin our questions into jokes.

http://plutarch01.wordpress.com/2007/12/11/new-121007-300pm/

tsetsefly
12-29-2007, 11:38 AM
sojmeone ask him about his son, about his ethics violation, him saying he had a theology degree in the debates when in fact HE DOESNT!

mwkaufman
12-29-2007, 11:39 AM
There are a few ways to go with this, you can use the FOX News, "Some people say..." or you can flat out lie and say that there's breaking news on the AP Wire or some other legitimate source and see how he reacts. Have fun!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
12-29-2007, 11:41 AM
I'm going to ask him about his gastric bypass surgery he claims to have not had.

Excellent! Is this 2:10EST?

You might want to think of a different question to tell the screeners?

Jeremy
12-29-2007, 11:42 AM
time zone?

Ron LOL

Couldn't you hit him with something relevant to the campaign? How about asking him whether he thinks Ron Paul's position on foreign intervention is vindicated by Bhutto?

Kingfisher
Dont mention Ron Paul!!!

aspiringconstitutionalist
Guys! Screw gastric bypass surgery and animal-killing sons! He'll just laugh that off with some catchy quote.

Ask him about the CONSTITUTION. Ask him specifically where the CONSTITUTION authorizes things like the federal smoking ban he wants, the undeclared war he supports, the Federal Reserve he accepts, the Patriot Act he defends. You can't laugh off the CONSTITUTION with catchy quotes.

Jeremy
12-29-2007, 11:43 AM
Just because they don't play fair with us doesn't mean we shouldn't pay fair with them.

icon124
haha guys give me some good questions to ask him....also make sure u tell teh screener something "nice" when they ask what u want to talk about lol

Jeremy
Guys! Screw gastric bypass surgery and animal-killing sons! He'll just laugh that off with some catchy quote.

Ask him about the CONSTITUTION. Ask him specifically where the CONSTITUTION authorizes things like the federal smoking ban he wants, the undeclared war he supports, the Federal Reserve he accepts, the Patriot Act he defends. You can't laugh off the CONSTITUTION with catchy quotes.

Yes, ask him about important things... not nonsense.

No1ButPaul08
yes it's ET. I'm going to tell the screener something about the fairtax or bs like that.

This is a good chance we can't let slip by. I think he's a fool for taking viewer calls.

phixion
12-29-2007, 11:45 AM
Please can someone pose as a Christian and quote bible verses that contradict his behavior.

Then withdraw support of him on air.

Pete

thuja
12-29-2007, 11:47 AM

how can anyone laugh off animal torture and abuse? if he can do that, he is even more evil than i thought. the animal abuse/killing story should be front page everywhere.

No1ButPaul08
I think this gastric bypass issue has the potenial to be a huge deal. I want to see how he reacts on TV to the question, as it never get asked. The guy wrote a book on how he lost all his weight due to diet and exercise. I'm 90% sure he had the surgery.

tsetsefly

yup, ask relevant questions, although i think the son question woudl be good, lol...

yongrel
12-29-2007, 11:48 AM
I'll be calling

I'm going to ask him (if I get on) "Since 70% of Americans are against the War in Iraq, how can a candidate who wants to continue our involvement there, like yoursef, expect to win against any Democrat in the General Election?"

Will someone be recording this?

moostraks
12-29-2007, 11:48 AM
I don't think anyone needs to pose as a Christian not to support him. Many Christian's see through his false facade.... However would be nice to get someone on there to set him straight on a few verses....:cool:

Swmorgan77
12-29-2007, 11:49 AM

Agreed.

phixion
12-29-2007, 11:49 AM
"What were just some of the findings of the 14 ethics investigations?"

I'd spit my tea out if I heard that.

I hope someone is youtubing this - youtube has been lacking lately! :(

Pete

tsetsefly
12-29-2007, 11:52 AM
oh yeah someone youtube this...

Elwar
12-29-2007, 11:58 AM
http://www.taxhikemike.com/

"Mike Huckabee raised more taxes in 10 years in office than Bill Clinton did in his 12 years." -- writes Ernie Dumas, Arkansas Leader.

According to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, the average Arkansas tax burden increased 47% over Huckabee’s tenure. Huckabee supported (in chronological order) a sales tax hike; gas and diesel fuel tax hikes; another sales tax hike; a cigarette tax hike; a nursing home bed tax; another sales tax hike; an income surcharge tax; a tobacco tax hike; taxes on Internet access; and higher beer taxes. Huckabee also oversaw a 50-percent increase in spending; happily signed a minimum wage increase and encouraged national Republicans to do the same; favors a national smoking ban, farm subsidies, and a federally mandated arts and music curriculum; opposes private school choice;

tonyTheBest
12-29-2007, 11:58 AM
ask him why he claimed he has a theology degree?
ask him as a pastor why he keeps using violence remark in his talk. Like, other presidential candidates should slit the wrist with a razor blade or if you don't vote for me you die.

The latter question should be pretty good to put him on defensive.

MrCobaltBlue
12-29-2007, 11:59 AM
Ask him:

"Gov. Huckabee, do you find it odd that you are advocating denying Americans their God-given freedoms, and in essence you're denying God. Don't you find that a big arrogant? A holy man denying God?"

pacelli
12-29-2007, 11:59 AM
There are a few ways to go with this, you can use the FOX News, "Some people say..." or you can flat out lie and say that there's breaking news on the AP Wire or some other legitimate source and see how he reacts. Have fun!

I love the "some people say" idea :)

pacelli
12-29-2007, 12:00 PM
Ask him if he had a hunting permit when he fired his shotgun over the heads of reporters.

KMA-NWO
12-29-2007, 12:01 PM
Ask him:

"Gov. Huckabee, do you find it odd that you are advocating denying Americans their God-given freedoms, and in essence you're denying God. Don't you find that a big arrogant? A holy man denying God?"

+INFINITY

brumans
Ask him about the theology degree

LibertyOfOne
Ask him if he was accused of something would he like a trial by jury. Then ask why he would support the military commissions act if that was the case.

Jodi
12-29-2007, 12:04 PM
Ask him how he likes his media generated rise in the polls.

bgky4paul
12-29-2007, 12:06 PM
Please can someone pose as a Christian and quote bible verses that contradict his behavior.

How about "Blessed are the peacemakers"?

I am all for cornering him on the surgery issue. This is important because he made money and policy based on the premise that he lost weight only with diet and exercise. But be sure not to specify gastric bypass in your question. Just ask if he had surgery to aid in his weight loss. This eliminates wiggle room, as there are about 3 or 4 different procedures for this nowadays.

yongrel
12-29-2007, 12:07 PM
"Governor Huckabee, why hasn't your fund raising grown with your poll numbers? Wouldn't that suggest that you have fewer true supporters than other candidates?"

tsetsefly
12-29-2007, 12:08 PM
no bible questions, hammer ethics, his LIES about the theology degree, raising taxes more than clinton etc...

MrCobaltBlue
"Hey Huck how's your 'money bomb'? Did you every break $100,000?"

zaffa
Hi. My name is ____, and I am currently an undecided, first-time republican. I wanted to ask Huckabee about his polling numbers compared to his fundraising. Recently, Huckabee has been surging in national polls, often being ranked with top of the pack candidates. However, only two days ago, Huckabee's campaign attempted a moneybomb to try to mirror the outcome of Ron Paul's two previus moneybombs, both of which set national fundraising records, despite his low polling. However, although Huckabee appears according to the polls to be top-tier, he wasn't able to raise even 3% of what Ron Paul was able to raise, despite an official campaign email and various news coverage, of which Ron Paul's campaign recieved none during his moneybombs. Also, I would prefer that Huckabee does not blame this on rich supporters, seeing as how the average donation to Ron Paul's campaign was only about $100 each.

pacelli
Huckabee is pimping himself now on C-Span.

extrmmxer
12-29-2007, 12:09 PM
They just said The Minutemen creator supports Hucklebee. I thought he backed Paul.

Scott Wilson
12-29-2007, 12:10 PM
I am out campaigning so I cannot do this.

Could someone ask Huckabee this question....

"Mr. Huckabee, I am a Christian and I really like a lot of what you say. As President what do you specifically intend to do about anti-terrorist legislation which clearly violates the Bill of Rights? Secondly would you also violate due process of law if you could come up with a rational to do so?"

Alan84
FairTax question:

You say your national sales tax would be 23%. How did you get 23%? Would it be accurate to say that this would tax everything we consume 23 cents on the dollar or 30 cents on the dollar?

And if this is a revenue neutral tax, that means the American people still have to pay just as much in taxes. Since the income tax is progressive, and your national sales tax wouldn't be, wouldn't this be really hurtful to poor and middle class families?

And instead of going for revenue neutral, why not just significantly cut taxes?

phixion
I'm watching C-SPAN now and this is disgusting.

Pete

LibertyEagle
12-29-2007, 12:12 PM
Dont mention Ron Paul!!!

DITTO. If you go after Huckabee, it's best to leave Ron Paul's name out of it.

You can even say you were going to vote for ol' Huckaboo until you found out x or y. :)

KMA-NWO
They just said The Minutemen creator supports Hucklebee. I thought he backed Paul.

Gilchrist is the only minuteman leader that supported huckelberry, no other leader of any other minuteman group supported that bag-o-lies!

Gilchrist is playing politics, he's lost.

Sandy

BINGO!!! This is what people need to be exposed to, not something that is not important to the future of America such as a possible gastric bypass surgery that can't even be verified 100% true in the first place. This country needs to be focused on real issues instead of whether or not Huck got a nose job and lied about it, that's something for the Jerry Springer show.

We are dealing with the future of our country, let's ask pertinent questions pertaining to issues that can be verified and can't be blown off. Even asking him about the ethics violations.....he's not going to admit he was wrong about anything and isn't going to confess. Trying to explain where the Constitution authorizes certain things is GREAT, and won't be easy for the Huck since he certainly doesn't understand the document to begin with.

LibertyEagle
12-29-2007, 12:13 PM

They're talking about Gilchrist.

RPinSEAZ

Gilchrest supports Huckster. Most of the rest support various candidates. Most senior members in Iowa support Paul.

extrmmxer
OMG.......Huckabee is the second coming of Bush. This guy makes me sick.

Real_CaGeD
12-29-2007, 12:14 PM
My fear, would never allow me to use religion as a political tool.

Governor Huck, how would you aproach the Chinese threat to our econemy?

LibertyEagle
Excuse me, but I have to say something tacky. Anyone else notice that Huckaboo has been putting back on quite a bit of that weight he lost?

bgky4paul
Huck is giving a speech at some restaurant in Iowa. They are calling it a town hall meeting. It's hard to tell, but it appears the place is full of mostly media. The applause doesn't sound that loud to me.

Scott Wilson
Don't waste time with questions on the money bomb on other unimportant subjects.

Ask questions that will put him in the hot seat. Short direct questions which will force him to reveal his true self.

When calling in act like an on the fence Huckabee supporter. Don't mention Ron Paul. Be polite to the screeners and tell them a different question to which you will change your mind and ask him one like the one I wrote above.

Sound intelligent and sane.

"Mr. Huckabee, I am a Christian and I really like a lot of what you say. As President what do you specifically intend to do about anti-terrorist legislation which clearly violates the Bill of Rights? Secondly would you also violate due process of law if you could come up with a rational to do so?"

jcbraithwaite7
Ask him about meeting with the CFR in September and if that has anything to do with his bump in polls.

pacelli
12-29-2007, 12:15 PM
DITTO. If you go after Huckabee, it's best to leave Ron Paul's name out of it.

You can even say you were going to vote for ol' Huckaboo until you found out x or y. :)

Exactly. Do not mention Ron Paul, call in under all lines, and if there is a screener, lie.

LibertyEagle
12-29-2007, 12:15 PM
No dippy (Huckabee). The saying is duct tape and baling wire.

Scott Wilson
12-29-2007, 12:16 PM
BINGO!!! This is what people need to be exposed to, not something that is not important to the future of America such as a possible gastric bypass surgery that can't even be verified 100% true in the first place. This country needs to be focused on real issues instead of whether or not Huck got a nose job and lied about it, that's something for the Jerry Springer show.

We are dealing with the future of our country, let's ask pertinent questions pertaining to issues that can be verified and can't be blown off. Even asking him about the ethics violations.....he's not going to admit he was wrong about anything and isn't going to confess. Trying to explain where the Constitution authorizes certain things is GREAT, and won't be easy for the Huck since he certainly doesn't understand the document to begin with.

This is a good post.

Don't waste time with questions on the money bomb on other unimportant subjects.

Ask questions that will put him in the hot seat. Short direct questions which will force him to reveal his true self.

When calling in act like an on the fence Huckabee supporter. Don't mention Ron Paul. Be polite to the screeners and tell them a different question to which you will change your mind and ask him one like the one I wrote above.

Sound intelligent and sane.

extrmmxer
Gilchrest supports Huckster. Most of the rest support various candidates. Most senior members in Iowa support Paul.

OK, cool. Makes me feel better. That dude pisses me off. How can he support a canidate that wanted to pass legislation to allow illegal immigrants children to attend college for free.

garrettwombat
questions im going to try and ask:

seeing as how your campaign manager is the former President of CFR
do you believe america will end up in a north american union?

since you are clearly not a true conservative and are clearly a neoconservative
will you consider running as a third party if you do not get the republican nomination?

MayTheRonBeWithYou
Don't listen to these people saying gastric bypass is not relevant - he's campaigning on it! And he wants all Americans to "change their habits" as he alleges that he has.

You can phrase it like this: "Governor Huckabee, you have made your personal weight loss a part of your campaign, urging all Americans to follow your example, but there is mounting evidence that you may have undergone gastric bypass surgery to lose your weight, and then lied about it. In the past you have denied that you had surgery. Will you state categorically right now that you did not have any type of weight loss surgery?"

LibertyEagle
12-29-2007, 12:17 PM
Who cares about gastric bypass? It's his own business.

pacelli
12-29-2007, 12:19 PM

will you consider running as a third party if you do not get the republican nomination?

Hah! My advice is to just shorten that last question to, "If you don't get the nomination, will you run as 3rd party?"

He wants to copy Paul, he's going to get Paul's questions. Hah!

Looking forward to this so much :)

Scott Wilson
12-29-2007, 12:20 PM

I wouldn't even raise the CFR as most people do not know what it is. To many people it sounds conspiratorial and they immediately write it off as kook talk.

People know that the Constitution is real so ask questions in reference to the Constitution.

Real_CaGeD
I would begin by saying My fear, would never allow me to use religion as a political tool.

Your campaign manager is head of the Council on foriegn relations, are you a Globalist or for Sovereignty?

rollingpig
Hi HuckaB,
you recently revealed that it is divine intervention your poll numbers are so high right now, seems GOD wants you to be the next president of the united states, is it a SIN not voting for you?

bgky4paul
12-29-2007, 12:22 PM
The crowd at this gathering on c-span appears to be mostly media. Shocking....

The only thing relevant about his surgery is whether or not he lied and made money about his weight loss by giving false info about how he achieved it. It's an honesty question, not a weight loss question.

Scott Wilson
12-29-2007, 12:22 PM
Hi HuckaB,
you recently revealed that it is divine intervention your poll numbers are so high right now, seems GOD wants you to be the next president of the united states, is it a SIN not voting for you?

What is with all the tongue in cheek prank questions?

hazek
12-29-2007, 12:23 PM
Say this:

Mr. Huckabee, ever since I first heard you speak in the debates with the clarity that you do, I pray every day for you getting elected. And although I was really skeptic about your chances given your record as governor, I got filled with endless joy when you finally rose in the polls after that meeting with the CFR. God almighty and the CFR will make the media have you elected, I pray every day for that.

:D

MayTheRonBeWithYou
12-29-2007, 12:23 PM
He's selling his snake oil, and selling it cheap.

ndega360
12-29-2007, 12:24 PM
Can somebody ask "You have recently said that you take foreign policy advice from various individuals, one of which includes Richard Haas, the president of the CFR. The CFR has created several policy reports which aim to destroy the sovereignty of the US, show disregard for the constitution, and strive for empire-building throughout the world. How do you explain your association to Richard Hass, when he is a high-ranking official of a group which supports these concepts?"

LibertyEagle
12-29-2007, 12:25 PM
This guy is scary.

We need to nail him on the Constitution.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
12-29-2007, 12:25 PM
Who cares about gastric bypass? It's his own business.

No it's not. Not when he is running on it as part of his campaign.

If Shmuckabee was caught in a lie this blatant, his campaign would be OVER.

walt
12-29-2007, 12:26 PM
maybe ron paul would be on your screen now if the campaign made the schedule transparent.

LibertyEagle
12-29-2007, 12:27 PM
Can somebody ask "You have recently said that you take foreign policy advice from various individuals, one of which includes Richard Haas, the president of the CFR. The CFR has created several policy reports which aim to destroy the sovereignty of the US, show disregard for the constitution, and strive for empire-building throughout the world. How do you explain you association to Richard Hass when he is a high-ranking official of a group which supports these concepts?"

That is going to come off as conspiracy kookiness.

There are so many definitive things we can nail him on. Hang him with the Constitution. He's wide open there. He doesn't have a clue. Help show that to the American people.

zaffa
12-29-2007, 12:28 PM
That is going to come off as conspiracy kookiness.

There are so many definitive things we can nail him on. Hang him with the Constitution. He's wide open there. He doesn't have a clue. Help show that to the American people.

I don't get what was so wrong with "Hi. My name is ____, and I am currently an undecided, first-time republican. I wanted to ask Huckabee about his polling numbers compared to his fundraising. Recently, Huckabee has been surging in national polls, often being ranked with top of the pack candidates. However, only two days ago, Huckabee's campaign attempted a moneybomb to try to mirror the outcome of Ron Paul's two previus moneybombs, both of which set national fundraising records, despite his low polling. However, although Huckabee appears according to the polls to be top-tier, he wasn't able to raise even 3% of what Ron Paul was able to raise, despite an official campaign email and various news coverage, of which Ron Paul's campaign recieved none during his moneybombs. Also, I would prefer that Huckabee does not blame this on rich supporters, seeing as how the average donation to Ron Paul's campaign was only about $100 each."

jdmetz
12-29-2007, 12:29 PM
Ask him about a draft.

In his National Security/War on Terror Issues page, he says, "I will expand the army and increase the defense budget."

garrettwombat
the question im going with:

what are you going to do to stop a north american union that clearly is an end to american sovereignty and an end to the US constitution?
or are you for a north american union like your campaign advisor Richard Haass? and why?

MayTheRonBeWithYou
I'll tell you what, anyone who can get the question about bypass through to Huck clearly and get him to answer it, I will paypal you $100 cash today.

I'm not sure how we could verify who it was, though? Maybe if you use your screenname or something?

freelance
Ask him for a five-point plan to bring peace to the mideast. I'm not sure he can he count that high?

Real_CaGeD
12-29-2007, 12:31 PM
the question im going with:

seeing is how your campaign manager is the former president of the council on foreign relations.
what are you going to do to stop a north american union that clearly is an end to american sovereignty and an end to the US constitution? or are you for a north american union like your campaign manager is?

Not his campaign manager, his foreign affairs advisor????

LibertyEagle
Can somebody ask "You have recently said that you take foreign policy advice from various individuals, one of which includes Richard Haas, the president of the CFR. The CFR has created several policy reports which aim to destroy the sovereignty of the US, show disregard for the constitution, and strive for empire-building throughout the world. How do you explain your association to Richard Hass, when he is a high-ranking official of a group which supports these concepts?"

They'll think this is conspiracy theory kookiness. We can hang him out to dry with the Constitution and expose him to the American public. Why don't we just do it?

zaffa
Everyone make the call and ask your questions. Don't put the burden on someone else. We need as many calls in as possible.

Cyclone177
12-29-2007, 12:32 PM
I had Gastric Bypass. Believe me, Huckabee looks exactly like he had it. If you are watching CSPAN right now, you can see how he has his pants pulled way up. He has tons of excess skin that he has to try to hide. I have the same problem. I GUARANTEE that he has had it. And he lied about it, and wrote a book proclaiming his greatness.

ndega360
12-29-2007, 12:32 PM
Anybody up for a pop-quiz question for Huckabee regarding American History. Not a question that is completely obscure, but one which will make him look unintelligent if he doesn't know the answer??

fortilite
12-29-2007, 12:33 PM
Ask him if he feels like the money changer in the temple - using people's religion for his own gain.

bgky4paul
Wow. This speech is so manipulative. I hope people are really listening.

extrmmxer
There he goes talking about Romneys record. This is great. Let these two beat each other up.

Real_CaGeD
12-29-2007, 12:34 PM
Ask him if he feels like the money changer in the temple - using people's religion for his own gain.

+1

"My fear could never allow me to use religion as a political tool."

Lead in to your question.

Scott Wilson
12-29-2007, 12:34 PM
Real questions to ask...

"Mr Huckabee, where does the government get the Constitutional authority to implement the federal smoking ban you want, the undeclared war you support, and the Patriot Act you defend. Will you be lying when you take that oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic?"

jdmetz
12-29-2007, 12:35 PM
I've read on your website that you are committed to winning the war in Iraq. What does that mean? What will Iraq look like once we've won? Does that mean no more suicide bombings? Secure borders? A democratic government? Do you think it can be acheived without killing every single Iraqi?

MayTheRonBeWithYou
12-29-2007, 12:36 PM
I had Gastric Bypass. Believe me, Huckabee looks exactly like he had it. If you are watching CSPAN right now, you can see how he has his pants pulled way up. He has tons of excess skin that he has to try to hide. I have the same problem. I GUARANTEE that he has had it. And he lied about it, and wrote a book proclaiming his greatness.

A lot people who have actually had bypass say this exact same thing.

I think Huck is LYING about this.

thuja
12-29-2007, 12:36 PM
he is mean, and he is dangerous.

ndega360
12-29-2007, 12:37 PM
No other candidate beside RP has told explicitly how they are planning on paying for their programs, and BALANCING the budget. All other candidates spout rhetoric which sounds good to the uninformed voter, but there is never an answer given as to how they will pay for their plans. Only Ron Paul has said he will save billions by bringing troops home and abolishing the DHS, etc...Ask Huckabee how he would balance the budget and afford to pay for Iraq.

Scott Wilson
12-29-2007, 12:37 PM
I've read on your website that you are committed to winning the war in Iraq. What does that mean? What will Iraq look like once we've won? Does that mean no more suicide bombings? Secure borders? A democratic government? Do you think it can be acheived without killing every single Iraqi?

I think this sort of question will simply produce a vague answer of which we hear every single day.

Ask him about the Constitution. A constitutional question which is well worded will nail him and will also provide a sound bite which can be used against him. Just do not say to the screener you are going to ask a constitutional question but say something else like a fair tax question.

Sandy
12-29-2007, 12:38 PM
Don't listen to these people saying gastric bypass is not relevant - he's campaigning on it! And he wants all Americans to "change their habits" as he alleges that he has.

You can phrase it like this: "Governor Huckabee, you have made your personal weight loss a part of your campaign, urging all Americans to follow your example, but there is mounting evidence that you may have undergone gastric bypass surgery to lose your weight, and then lied about it. In the past you have denied that you had surgery. Will you state categorically right now that you did not have any type of weight loss surgery?"

The problem is, if he really did have the surgery and lied, he's going to lie again and say people are trying to dismiss the hard work and dedication he put towards losing the weight and improving his health. If he did have the surgery, he's going to say all sorts of things because he is a skilled liar!! If he didn't have the surgery, I can only imagine him saying something similar because it really would be the truth.

Nothing good is going to come out of this questioning, why not ask him about something that pertains to an issue that is extremely important to the future of America instead?

By the way, the only real evidence would be the actual surgery report, which a doctor or insurance company could not submit to anyone because of confidentiality. Mounting evidence?

walt
12-29-2007, 12:39 PM
did that asswipe really suggest you should terrorize the supporters of others by taking the air out of their tires?

Jodi
That crowd can only be about 20 people.

jdmetz

Has anyone who has lost a lot of weight naturally commented? The father of a good friend of mine was fairly over weight and lost a lot by eating less and excercising, and his skin looks too big for him, too. It would be nice if some people who lost weight naturally could point out in what ways Huckabee looks different from them.

Jodi
12-29-2007, 12:40 PM
did that asswipe really suggest you should terrorize the supporters of others by taking the air out of their tires?

Yea I just heard that. Shovel snow in their driveways.

walt
12-29-2007, 12:41 PM
Does the country need another liar from Arkansas as President?

garrettwombat
12-29-2007, 12:41 PM
That crowd can only be about 20 people.

its mainly the paparazzi

MayTheRonBeWithYou
12-29-2007, 12:42 PM
The problem is, if he really did have the surgery and lied, he's going to lie again and say people are trying to dismiss the hard work and dedication he put towards losing the weight and improving his health. If he did have the surgery, he's going to say all sorts of things because he is a skilled liar!! If he didn't have the surgery, I can only imagine him saying something similar because it really would be the truth.

Nothing good is going to come out of this questioning, why not ask him about something that pertains to an issue that is extremely important to the future of America instead?

By the way, the only real evidence would be the actual surgery report, which a doctor or insurance company could not submit to anyone because of confidentiality. Mounting evidence?

Rumor has it that The Smoking Gun might be investigating this matter right now, as we speak. Getting him on the record denying it could put the nail in his coffin. If he squirms and spins the question, investigative journalists will smell blood and start investigating. There are dozens of people who could come forward, including all the healthcare workers, billing office people, etc, who would have knowledge of it.

jdmetz
"Mr. Huckabee, I watched a news segment the other day in which you said that people who don't support you will end up like some pheasants you had just shot. I support Dr. Ron Paul for president. If you are elected, will you have me killed?"

MooCowzRock
That "support a candidate who's going to be honest" speech was so stupid because it could just as easily describe Ron Paul than Huckabee himself. Its a tactical speech that doesnt do anything to promote and explain his policies, but to hint that "I'm the only honest candidate and everyone else isnt honest."

Sandy
12-29-2007, 12:43 PM

Maybe so, but someone having their pants pulled high doesn't prove gastric surgery. It's hearsay, not proof. Maybe he's not into low rise. :D

Frankie Lee
12-29-2007, 12:44 PM

well he already said the other candidates should commit suicide...the guy is a fraud, I don't get how these stupid_as_shit Iowans can't figure it out.

rachmiel
12-29-2007, 12:46 PM
LOL, Josiah, Jessica, and Joshua, and their parents are missionaries in Peru. Is every Huckabee supporter a fundie? Methinks!

pacelli
12-29-2007, 12:47 PM
Great, moved out of high visibility forum 20 minutes before calls accepted. Probably the right thing to do since this has nothing to do with Ron Paul grassroots, but it is a grassroots-organized movement to discredit one of paul's rivals.

thuja
12-29-2007, 12:48 PM
Yes, ask him about important things... not nonsense.

animal killing is not a non sense subject. anyone who does not show compassion for our fellow beings is a monster and certainly will not handle human issues properly.

Yom
12-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Youtube?

garrettwombat
12-29-2007, 12:51 PM
help someone i need a decoy question to ask the screener

Sandy
12-29-2007, 12:53 PM
Rumor has it that The Smoking Gun might be investigating this matter right now, as we speak. Getting him on the record denying it could put the nail in his coffin. If he squirms and spins the question, investigative journalists will smell blood and start investigating. There are dozens of people who could come forward, including all the healthcare workers, billing office people, etc, who would have knowledge of it.

Who COULD come forward? They CAN'T, it's a violation of privacy and confidentiality. It's against the law, and nobody in their cotton pickin' mind would do so unless they want to ruin their job/career and land a law suit for themselves and the hospital.

LibertyEagle
12-29-2007, 12:54 PM
Yeah, for the kid with the cowboy hat. He spoke the truth. Saying Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 9-11.

Scott Wilson
12-29-2007, 12:54 PM
Decoy questions...

"Mr. Huckabee, could you explain why moving to the proposed Fair Tax system would be a benefit for the economy."

"Sir do you see the possibility of Pakistan turning into another bogged down conflict?"

"How do you feel that your experience as Governor of Arkansas uniquely qualifies you to function as President of an entire nation?"

zaffa
12-29-2007, 12:55 PM
Here is the number to call 202-737-0001

garrettwombat
12-29-2007, 12:55 PM
Here is the number to call 202-737-0001

are these phone calls free? they arnt 800 numbers

ndega360
12-29-2007, 12:56 PM
Decoy Question: Ask About Plan To Phase Out Irs!!!

thuja
OMG.......Huckabee is the second coming of Bush. This guy makes me sick.

he is so similar. we are sunk if he wins. but who would really vote for him?

ndega360
Not free long distance phone numbers

zaffa
12-29-2007, 12:57 PM
Calls are starting now!

brumans
12-29-2007, 12:57 PM
he is so similar. we are sunk if he wins. but who would really vote for him?

He'll be an easy kill for the democrats if he somehow does win

t3rmin
12-29-2007, 12:58 PM
Use this:
"As a Christian I can't shake the parallel between yourself and the Pharisees in the New Testament. They went around making showy proclamations of piety and relishing the praise of men. Then you have the story of the "widow's mite". In humility and obscurity she gave all she had. Jesus condemned the Pharisees as hypocrites but praised the widow. Many Christians feel you are pandering to them for votes. How do you respond?"

optional addition:
"Ron Paul has the strongest statement of Christian faith of any of the candidates. Yet he doesn't make his own godliness a campaign tool. His faith is evident through a life of humility and consistent principle. Would you say this approach is more consistent with Biblical principles?"

MooCowzRock
12-29-2007, 01:01 PM
Did Romney just claim that Atheists arent "American"?!?!?!

Are you fucking serious?!!

Scott Wilson
12-29-2007, 01:04 PM
number rings out to an answering machine for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr Huckabee, where does the government get the Constitutional authority to implement the federal smoking ban you want, the undeclared war you support, and the Patriot Act you defend. Will you be lying when you take that oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic?"

garrettwombat
12-29-2007, 01:06 PM
he just mentioned ron paul... not the caller the host!!!

and the caller ignored it...

usually its the other way around

MooCowzRock
12-29-2007, 01:07 PM
he just mentioned ron paul... not the caller the host!!!

i heard that, it was awesome!

bigbinc
12-29-2007, 01:08 PM
Bump!!!!!!!!!

zaffa
12-29-2007, 01:08 PM
And of course it falls on deff ears.

t3rmin
12-29-2007, 01:10 PM
Busy signal...

pacelli
12-29-2007, 01:10 PM
Lots of edwards supporters are calling in. They may force us out once Huck goes on.

sgrooms
12-29-2007, 01:11 PM
why isnt anyone calling in? just wondering....

bigbinc
12-29-2007, 01:11 PM
2:10

garrettwombat
12-29-2007, 01:12 PM
egh, is anyone on hold? i cant get through!

garrettwombat
why isnt anyone calling in? just wondering...

iv called at least 60 times now and its busy

sgrooms
Hes On! Call!!

Scott Wilson
12-29-2007, 01:13 PM

Decoy Questions

"I'm going to ask about how the proposed Fair Tax benefit the economy as a whole."

pacelli
12-29-2007, 01:15 PM
Fire!!!!

rollingpig
can you believe what this man is saying?

WilliamC
Huckabee is claiming to be against tax increases, ask him why he raised taxes so many times in Arkansas

Real_CaGeD
12-29-2007, 01:16 PM
lul

Veritas1
12-29-2007, 01:18 PM
In his book and on the lecture circuit Huck made his weight loss a MORAL issue rather than strictly physical. He connected the weight loss with moral/spiritual superiority.

Is LYING a moral issue too? If a man will lie about the vanity of his physical appearance, you don't even want to know what other kind of crap he'll try to sell you. Next thing you know, he'll say he has a degree in theology :rolleyes:

Real_CaGeD
12-29-2007, 01:19 PM
MTP is gonna be a bitch if Russert treats them all the same.

WilliamC
12-29-2007, 01:20 PM
Someone just asked him why he took so many lobbiest donations and how he would be any different in DC. He says he didn't do anything illegal

rollingpig
12-29-2007, 01:21 PM
lol, look at him dodging the questions

WilliamC
12-29-2007, 01:21 PM
Now he's claiming to be a foreign policy expert and travelled to over 40 countries. Ask him who paid for these trips

pacelli
12-29-2007, 01:23 PM
Nobody is getting through!? I keep getting busy signals and have it on speed redial. He's using up more time than is necessary to answer these questions on purpose.

garrettwombat
12-29-2007, 01:26 PM
Nobody is getting through!? I keep getting busy signals and have it on speed redial. He's using up more time than is necessary to answer these questions on purpose.

i just got it to ring for like 2 minutes and no one picked up... what the hell,

shoms_w
12-29-2007, 01:32 PM
Hate to say it, but this guy is a smooth bastard. Manipulative.

garrettwombat
12-29-2007, 01:34 PM
i give up... iv called 150 times now... only got through once... it rang for 2 minutes then hung up on me... good luck everyone else.

phixion
12-29-2007, 01:36 PM
Anyone know how long this is on for? I can't stomach much more.

Pete

thuja
12-29-2007, 01:37 PM
why the hell should a bb shooting bully kid ever be an adult police officer????
that would be the taser type.

sgrooms
12-29-2007, 01:39 PM
not one person got through?

MooCowzRock
why the hell should a bb shooting bully kid ever be an adult police officer????
that would be the taser type.

thats completely untrue. I am against Romney for denying something like that. But its absolutely hypocritical and does nothing to explain why Huck is better when he attacks Romney for it, while criticizing him for saying "why everyone else is worse instead of why he is a better candidate"

Veritas1
One would almost have to be a "smooth bastard" to have been brought up on 14 ethics charges and then turn around and sue the Ethics Dept. and try to get rid of them.

"trying to find that in my Bible because Huck tries to imply he is the ONLY Christian leader in the race."

phixion
12-29-2007, 01:45 PM
Well it was a waste of time watching and recording that. Deleted.

It's disgusting any of these smooth slick-talking feel-good fake bastard candidates are given the time of day on national television.

Pete

Suzu
12-29-2007, 01:51 PM
"Huck is on CSPAN" WHO GIVES A FLYING F***?!