PDA

View Full Version : Drew Carey should endorse Ron Paul!

MooCowzRock
12-29-2007, 12:03 PM
Drew Carey is a free market libertarian...he also works with reason.tv, a 501 organization that is designed to spread libertarian ideals. Check out a few of Drew's videos with them:

http://www.reason.tv/featuredvids/

They are pretty good, and represent pretty much exactly what Ron Paul supports.

The only problem is, while they seem to respect his views, and his title of "Dr. No", that they seem to be hesitant to support Ron Paul because of his disbelief in Evolution, even though he supports that it has nothing to do with the federal government and he would do nothing to impose that view on others. You can see the link on the left that takes a jab at Ron Paul, but the video they found on it COMPLETELY CUTS OUT the part where he makes the point that it is irrelevant to what the job of the president should be and how he wouldnt do anything to hinder it as president, because its irrelevant! I think that they may not have seen that part, and only see his view on evolution itself, and are getting a false idea of where he stands on the issue.

I think if we intelligently and calmly point out this fact to them, they might reconsider, and see how there is a world of difference between Paul's disbelief in evolution, and in, say, Huckabees opinion on evolution. He disbelieves in evolution in the same way he is against the use of drugs, but he knows its not the place of the federal government to regulate it. I think they could be a great endorsement, along with Drew Carey.

MooCowzRock
12-29-2007, 02:05 PM
bump...jeez, these things fly down the pages...

Yom
12-29-2007, 02:25 PM
bump.