PDA

View Full Version : POST HERE - Have you cost your local Fox affiliate an advertiser yet?

RonPaulCentral
12-29-2007, 11:47 AM
It is time to bring out the clubs and show Fox we mean business. The only way to get the attention of a large company is to hit the bottom line. Local businesses will react quickly to distance themselves from bad coverage like CENSORSHIP. The local affiliates will be raising hell with their national reps. Lets turn them against each other even with their own people fighting among themselves. If a local affiliate has 50%+ of their ad revenue go away the everyone from the sales reps to the local managers will be raising hell.

Go after the local Fox affiliates advertisers -- as you successfully get a local company to pull their Fox advertising post your success here.

If you don't want to put the actual business name that is fine (to protect these poor people from being bombarded) just put the type of business...

I will start with what I have done in my area since Midnight last night:

#1: Pizza / Sub Shop
#2: Ford Car Dealership
#3: Bar / Pool Hall

(Pending #4 - A call from another car dealer)

--------------

Post your successes here..........

** CENSORSHIP OF RON WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ANY LONGER **

Dan Klaus
12-29-2007, 11:49 AM
bump for grassroots!!!

RonPaulCentral
12-29-2007, 12:44 PM
blimp bump blimp

akijikan
12-29-2007, 01:06 PM
Fox affiliates =/= FoxNews...get it through your head

DirectDemocracy
12-29-2007, 01:10 PM
If Fox capitulates to us than we should consider calling the advertisers that agreed to the boycott and tell them the boycott is over.

louisiana4liberty
12-29-2007, 01:12 PM
this should be a sticky!