PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul or Revoloution?

UtahApocalypse
12-29-2007, 11:22 AM
America has been taken over by the elite. They have the money, they have the power. They control the media, and what people see as news. The media is now working to even control our election.They have picked who they show on the nightly news, who gets coverage throughout the day on cable, and now some are working to control who the people see debate only days from the most important primary.

Ron Paul is and will always be a true American, He is a patriot as our founding fathers. He understands what America was made to be. He knows that the Constitution is the answer to our problems. He is aware of the history that has formed us as a nation. He is the leader that many have chosen to restore the republic. He is the crucibal that has brought forth thousands who have been sitting back watching our country slip away. Through his campaign we have seen the power that 'We The People' truly have.

We have now come to a crossroads though. We are working hard to elect Ron Paul to help repair our once great nation. The time has come though where we must choose carefully how we fight this revolution. We do not want to smear a good mans name and honor, but can we risk doing nothing and failing our country?

Ask yourself this question... "Why am I a part of this revolution? is it to elect Ron Paul or is it to save America?" We want to achieve both but there are times that one will not play well with the other. I personally believe that now is one of those times.

(As some know I had left for the last 2 weeks, but I can no longer just sit back and watch the elite steal my country.)

yongrel
12-29-2007, 11:23 AM
You're back? Heya.

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-29-2007, 11:24 AM
Welcome back. It's funny, I just watched a Youtube video this morning that had a quick clip of you on your bike, and it made me wonder if you'd ever come back to the forums.

jasonjasonjason1
12-29-2007, 11:26 AM
Ron Paul AND revolution. As long as we don't drag Ron's name into the ladder, it won't smear him.

UtahApocalypse
12-29-2007, 03:49 PM
Bump... How Far Will You Go?