PDA

View Full Version : When a corporation can be used to hi-jack an election a rEVOLution must occur!

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 11:07 AM
For the past couple of days I have not been able to get my mind off the fact that a corporation in league with the ultra-rich globalist elite are so far doing a darn good job of controlling the outcome of this election. Fox News and the rest of the mainstream media have been belittling our successes, ignoring our candidate, and marginalizing us at every opportunity while artificially propping up candidate(s) that have much less support, have raised less money, and almost zero grass roots. It's undeniable that this is happening and it has me both terrified and enraged.

My fellow Ron Paul supporters we have to draw a line at some point. We cannot let this continue. For months now we have played nice, tried to hold back at least somewhat, and kept quiet instead of speaking up about the travesty that was taking place. However, Fox News have has now pushed us too far. By excluding Ron Paul from the forum of Republican candidates on January 6th they have crossed a line that we cannot let them pass. We must react, must react boldly, and must react immediately!

Regardless of what happens we MUST remain peaceful at all times. We CANNOT do anything violent or that would break the law. However, the time for playing nice is now OVER! It's time we take the gloves off and tell the world that we are NOT going to tolerate the mainstream media and Fox news stealing this election! We must DEMAND that Ron Paul be included in this forum of candidates and spread the word far and wide that we have had ENOUGH and we are not going to take it anymore!

For goodness sakes, if we don't stand up now when are we going to speak up and take action about this election being hi-jacked?! A week from now? A month from now? After the primaries are OVER and we end up with two big government bureaucrats battling it out for the presidency with NO viable choice for those of us who value freedom?

The time to hold is OVER!

It's time for the rEVOLution to go on the OFFENSIVE!

If we don't go on the offensive and start taking immediate action NOW about our candidate being EXCLUDED from this debate and the continued hi-jacking of this election we have no hope of winning!

There are at least HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of us all over the nation. In fact, there are many more that would SUPPORT our candidate if they actually KNEW about him. The mainstream media is keeping the public IGNORANT by being SILENT about our candidate 99% of the time! For every time they mention our candidate Rudy or Huck are mentioned a HUNDRED times at least!

It's time we activate this rEVOLution. We must let the world know we exist, we are here, we are going nowhere, and we are determined to make Ron Paul the next President of the USA!

And for goodness sakes, we MUST get Ron Paul in this forum!

The line has been drawn and Fox News crossed it. Their action was the piece of straw that broke the camels back. They have tried to screw us and marginalize us one too many times.

REVOLUTION YOU ARE NOW FREE!

Go fourth!

RPinSEAZ
12-29-2007, 11:12 AM
This fox candidate forum is after the Iowa caucus. If Ron Paul places third or better you bet your ass Ron Paul will be invited because that's all people will be able to talk about. If he gets 5% of the caucus vote like the MSM is expecting, we're done in the republican primaries anyways.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 11:23 AM
This fox candidate forum is after the Iowa caucus. If Ron Paul places third or better you bet your ass Ron Paul will be invited because that's all people will be able to talk about. If he gets 5% of the caucus vote like the MSM is expecting, we're done in the republican primaries anyways.

We need to make sure he is invited REGARDLESS of how well he does in Iowa!

Mattsa
12-29-2007, 11:37 AM

I guess that depends on how fraudulent the counting system is now.

Is there any contingency to compare how many people are voting for RP with the official and highly suspect results.

It's pretty well a dead cert they will use election fraud. Surely someone has thought of this?

UtahApocalypse
12-29-2007, 11:40 AM
Ron Paul or Revolution?

America has been taken over by the elite. They have the money, they have the power. They control the media, and what people see as news. The media is now working to even control our election.They have picked who they show on the nightly news, who gets coverage throughout the day on cable, and now some are working to control who the people see debate only days from the most important primary.

Ron Paul is and will always be a true American, He is a patriot as our founding fathers. He understands what America was made to be. He knows that the Constitution is the answer to our problems. He is aware of the history that has formed us as a nation. He is the leader that many have chosen to restore the republic. He is the crucibal that has brought forth thousands who have been sitting back watching our country slip away. Through his campaign we have seen the power that 'We The People' truly have.

We have now come to a crossroads though. We are working hard to elect Ron Paul to help repair our once great nation. The time has come though where we must choose carefully how we fight this revolution. We do not want to smear a good mans name and honor, but can we risk doing nothing and failing our country?

Ask yourself this question... "Why am I a part of this revolution? is it to elect Ron Paul or is it to save America?" We want to achieve both but there are times that one will not play well with the other. I personally believe that now is one of those times.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 11:44 AM
Ron Paul is the revolution! The only way to save this nation is to get Ron Paul elected. By 2012 we are going to have a global depression and fascist police state due to the neo-cons and liberals. The ONLY way to save our nation is to get Ron Paul elected!

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 11:45 AM
I guess that depends on how fraudulent the counting system is now.

Is there any contingency to compare how many people are voting for RP with the official and highly suspect results.

It's pretty well a dead cert they will use election fraud. Surely someone has thought of this?

We cannot depend on any numbers from Iowa. We need to make sure that Ron Paul is invited REGARDLESS of those numbers!

fedup100
12-29-2007, 11:49 AM

I bet they won't. the globalists that own these outfits have put the word out to stop him at all costs.

I think we do need to take the gloves off, organize the website to cancel comcast, american express and best buy. We will ask for people to donate their Comcast monthly service fee equal to one or two months, the rest go to Paul. Next we buy ads to further the goal of people canceling these services until comcast tells Fox news how it must be. It is a revolutionary idea that can grow into a MSM smahing machine.

At the same time we need to organize peaceful and massive protests where ever beneficial and stay that course. I mean grow this thing so huge that all the MSM will be screaming for us to let them go even if Paul is cheated . We must keep that course. They may stop the man we are behind, but we as a movement are too big to stop now and we must organize it and maintain it. This revolution will then go the course.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 12:08 PM
bump

Nyte
12-29-2007, 12:09 PM
Ron Paul is the revolution! The only way to save this nation is to get Ron Paul elected. By 2012 we are going to have a global depression and fascist police state due to the neo-cons and liberals. The ONLY way to save our nation is to get Ron Paul elected!

Ron Paul is not the only way to save this country.

Ron Paul is the messenger.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 12:13 PM
Ron Paul is not the only way to save this country.

Ron Paul is the messenger.

In 2012 we are going to be living in a totally fascist state if Ron Paul is not elected.

Nyte
12-29-2007, 12:18 PM
In 2012 we are going to be living in a totally fascist state if Ron Paul is not elected.

Only if the people don't do something.

Revolution9
12-29-2007, 12:39 PM
Only if the people don't do something.

Like elect Ron Paul.. Other than that it sounds like you have a dazzlingly brilliant plan up your sleeve. Care to share it with us?

Best
Randy

Nyte
12-29-2007, 01:03 PM
Like elect Ron Paul.. Other than that it sounds like you have a dazzlingly brilliant plan up your sleeve. Care to share it with us?

Best
Randy

lol...

So... what if, god forbid, something happens to Ron Paul? A tragic car accident, a heart attack, or other unspeakable things (like not getting the nomination)... Even Dr. Paul has said he's just the messenger.

Are we just going to roll over and say, "Oh well, I guess there's no more revolution..."

Brian4Liberty
12-29-2007, 01:50 PM

Iowa and NH are meaningless. The MSM loves them because they can spin them any way they want. If they like the outcome, they will be "important", if they don't like the outcome, they will say that they are only non-mainstream small states with no bearing on the final results. The MSM has made them important for their own uses.

The massive victories in CA, TX and FL are what will push Ron Paul over the top!

Mark
12-29-2007, 01:59 PM
lol...

So... what if, god forbid, something happens to Ron Paul? A tragic car accident, a heart attack, or other unspeakable things (like not getting the nomination)... Even Dr. Paul has said he's just the messenger.

Are we just going to roll over and say, "Oh well, I guess there's no more revolution..."

Remember, it's not just the USA that's having an awakening, it's the whole world.

The message doesn't stop with Ron, the revolution doesn't stop with the USA.

Menthol Patch
12-30-2007, 05:15 AM
It has been verified over and over again that the round table FORUM held by FOX NEWS on January 6th (SPONSORED by the NH GOP) is indeed happening!

Please ignore the disinformation and various threads claiming that it has been canceled. It has NOT been canceled and we need to continue TAKING ACTION (peaceful and non-violent) to get him in this *FORUM*!

It's vital we CONTINUE spreading the word that this forum IS INDEED taking place and that Ron Paul has been EXCLUDED!

It's vital that we CONTINUE faxing, emailing, and calling FOX NEWS and every media organization in the entire nation! Additionally, don't forget to contact reporters and media organizations in NEW HAMPSHIRE!

It's vital we continue contacting the NH GOP and get a CLEAR ANSWER from them with REAL INFORMATION about what ACTION they are taking to get Ron Paul invited into this debate. As of right now we have absolutely ZERO evidence they are doing *anything* to get Ron Paul included! ZERO! ZILCH! NADA!

I don't know about you, but I think it's time we take the gloves off and stop playing nice. If we don't show RIGHT NOW that we can't be pushed around then we are going to be bullied for the ENTIRE campaign! Lets tell the world we are not going to take this anymore!

smartguy911
12-30-2007, 05:20 AM

voter fraud can ruin everything :(

Luft97
12-30-2007, 05:58 AM
lol...

I hope nothing like that happens... It is scary with all of the "temporary" powers given to the current administration who knows what might happen..

There are so many different scenarios that could play out... Even with a Ron Paul victory these people are not simply going to go away and throw in the towel..

They are not used to losing and play to win as that is all they know..

On a similar related issue I remember listening to the Art Bell show before Bush became president.. There was a Remote Viewer or Psychic on that evening talking about the elections..

I have been trying to find the transcripts or even a copy of the show so I could go back and listen to it..

He said that he saw Bush becoming the next president but for some reason he did not see him winning the election. He even said he was a little confused as to how that could happen... The other thing that I remember from that show was he said that Bush would be the last president of the US.

I don't remember who the guest was or what day it was so long ago would have been pre-2000.. I didn't think alot about it but was just one of those things that gets planted in your mind then with all of the fraud etc on the election seemed a little scary that he hit the nail right on the first part :(

I still like to try and remain optimistic :)

Nyte
12-30-2007, 10:45 PM
He said that he saw Bush becoming the next president but for some reason he did not see him winning the election. He even said he was a little confused as to how that could happen... The other thing that I remember from that show was he said that Bush would be the last president of the US.

:eek:

Wow...

I hope you're able to track down that transcript.

Mark
12-31-2007, 12:31 AM
On a similar related issue I remember listening to the Art Bell show before Bush became president.. There was a Remote Viewer or Psychic on that evening talking about the elections..

I don't remember who the guest was

Probably ---> Sean David Morten

He didn't win - They cheated - Twice

Here's a short video that says Bush will be the last "elected" President:

The Iraq War is About the Dollar

DivX and YouTube Players:

http://ronpaul.cc/video/Dollar_War.htm

Direct YouTube Link:

The Iraq War is About the Dollar

Short video with a warning to the NeoCons and Bankers regarding the response from Chinese Secret Societies
if they continue their wars of aggression.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVqkKN3HJJ0

fj45lvr
12-31-2007, 01:11 AM
a friend of mine has said years ago that when the courts become too expensive for the common man that a revolution is not far behind.

Whatever, people want to believe there are many, many different signs of trouble and unrest for the future no matter what happens in this election cycle.

Prepare yourself by getting some food stocks (worth more than gold), get some sound money if you can afford to save, and arm yourself and practice your marksmanship.

I hope that regardless of the election outcome that those that hear the message will continue on in a unified struggle to RESTORE the reason the CONSTITUTION exists (to protect LIBERTY which is a gift from GOD). There is so many demagogues out there pimping the STATE and GLOBAL government which is in direct opposition to the tenets of Liberty and GOD which is personal responsibility.

Mark
01-01-2008, 03:09 AM
I put the wrong name in the post above - fixed it to Morten - Instead of Martin

Sean David Morten