PDA

View Full Version : When a corporation can be used to hi-jack an election a rEVOLution must occur!

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 11:02 AM
For the past couple of days I have not been able to get my mind off the fact that a corporation in league with the ultra-rich globalist elite are so far doing a darn good job of controlling the outcome of this election. Fox News and the rest of the mainstream media have been belittling our successes, ignoring our candidate, and marginalizing us at every opportunity while artificially propping up candidate(s) that have much less support, have raised less money, and almost zero grass roots. It's undeniable that this is happening and it has me both terrified and enraged.

My fellow Ron Paul supporters we have to draw a line at some point. We cannot let this continue. For months now we have played nice, tried to hold back at least somewhat, and kept quiet instead of speaking up about the travesty that was taking place. However, Fox News have has now pushed us too far. By excluding Ron Paul from the forum of Republican candidates on January 6th they have crossed a line that we cannot let them pass. We must react, must react boldly, and must react immediately!

Regardless of what happens we MUST remain peaceful at all times. We CANNOT do anything violent or that would break the law. However, the time for playing nice is now OVER! It's time we take the gloves off and tell the world that we are NOT going to tolerate the mainstream media and Fox news stealing this election! We must DEMAND that Ron Paul be included in this forum of candidates and spread the word far and wide that we have had ENOUGH and we are not going to take it anymore!

For goodness sakes, if we don't stand up now when are we going to speak up and take action about this election being hi-jacked?! A week from now? A month from now? After the primaries are OVER and we end up with two big government bureaucrats battling it out for the presidency with NO viable choice for those of us who value freedom?

The time to hold is OVER!

It's time for the rEVOLution to go on the OFFENSIVE!

If we don't go on the offensive and start taking immediate action NOW about our candidate being EXCLUDED from this debate and the continued hi-jacking of this election we have no hope of winning!

There are at least HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of us all over the nation. In fact, there are many more that would SUPPORT our candidate if they actually KNEW about him. The mainstream media is keeping the public IGNORANT by being SILENT about our candidate 99% of the time! For every time they mention our candidate Rudy or Huck are mentioned a HUNDRED times at least!

It's time we activate this rEVOLution. We must let the world know we exist, we are here, we are going nowhere, and we are determined to make Ron Paul the next President of the USA!

And for goodness sakes, we MUST get Ron Paul in this forum!

The line has been drawn and Fox News crossed it. Their action was the piece of straw that broke the camels back. They have tried to screw us and marginalize us one too many times.

REVOLUTION YOU ARE NOW FREE!

Go fourth!

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 11:40 AM
bump

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 11:52 AM
bump

Nyte
12-29-2007, 11:56 AM
Menthol you should read this book (http://www.amazon.com/Unintended-Consequences-John-Ross/dp/1888118040).

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 12:02 PM
For the past couple of days I have not been able to get my mind off the fact that a corporation in league with the ultra-rich globalist elite are so far doing a darn good job of controlling the outcome of this election. Fox News and the rest of the mainstream media have been belittling our successes, ignoring our candidate, and marginalizing us at every opportunity while artificially propping up candidate(s) that have much less support, have raised less money, and almost zero grass roots. It's undeniable that this is happening and it has me both terrified and enraged.

My fellow Ron Paul supporters we have to draw a line at some point. We cannot let this continue. For months now we have played nice, tried to hold back at least somewhat, and kept quiet instead of speaking up about the travesty that was taking place. However, Fox News have has now pushed us too far. By excluding Ron Paul from the forum of Republican candidates on January 6th they have crossed a line that we cannot let them pass. We must react, must react boldly, and must react immediately!

Regardless of what happens we MUST remain peaceful at all times. We CANNOT do anything violent or that would break the law. However, the time for playing nice is now OVER! It's time we take the gloves off and tell the world that we are NOT going to tolerate the mainstream media and Fox news stealing this election! We must DEMAND that Ron Paul be included in this forum of candidates and spread the word far and wide that we have had ENOUGH and we are not going to take it anymore!

For goodness sakes, if we don't stand up now when are we going to speak up and take action about this election being hi-jacked?! A week from now? A month from now? After the primaries are OVER and we end up with two big government bureaucrats battling it out for the presidency with NO viable choice for those of us who value freedom?

The time to hold is OVER!

It's time for the rEVOLution to go on the OFFENSIVE!

If we don't go on the offensive and start taking immediate action NOW about our candidate being EXCLUDED from this debate and the continued hi-jacking of this election we have no hope of winning!

There are at least HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of us all over the nation. In fact, there are many more that would SUPPORT our candidate if they actually KNEW about him. The mainstream media is keeping the public IGNORANT by being SILENT about our candidate 99% of the time! For every time they mention our candidate Rudy or Huck are mentioned a HUNDRED times at least!

It's time we activate this rEVOLution. We must let the world know we exist, we are here, we are going nowhere, and we are determined to make Ron Paul the next President of the USA!

And for goodness sakes, we MUST get Ron Paul in this forum!

The line has been drawn and Fox News crossed it. Their action was the piece of straw that broke the camels back. They have tried to screw us and marginalize us one too many times.

REVOLUTION YOU ARE NOW FREE!

Go fourth!

wgadget
12-29-2007, 12:05 PM
This is a perfect example of "Soft Fascism" as discussed by Dr. Paul on Tim Russert's Meet the Press interview...WOW.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 12:12 PM
This is indeed Fascism.

merrimac
12-29-2007, 12:22 PM
That's exactly what I feel. I'm already very mad but if I was from New Hampshire and supported Ron Paul I would be fighting mad.

What FOX and in general what the MSM has done is shameful. They no longer serve us. I'm beginning to realize that this probably is no longer a free country. So what are we going to do about it? Take the gloves off and take back our country.

disciple
12-29-2007, 12:26 PM
I totally agree with you; There is a time for peace and there is a time of war. We cannot let this slide. Our future, the future of our children, even that of humanity, hangs in the balance.
The United States is the most powerful country on earth today, and if we let evil men takes the reigns of power, the lives of millions of innocent people are at stake. The world is looking up for Ron Paul and for us, his supporters, to change course for peace, harmony, and understanding among peoples and nations.

We cannot fail ourselves, we cannot fail our children, we cannot fail the world, and we cannot fail the holy precepts of truth, peace, and justice.

We just can't.

Menthol Patch
12-30-2007, 05:15 AM
It has been verified over and over again that the round table FORUM held by FOX NEWS on January 6th (SPONSORED by the NH GOP) is indeed happening!

Please ignore the disinformation and various threads claiming that it has been canceled. It has NOT been canceled and we need to continue TAKING ACTION (peaceful and non-violent) to get him in this *FORUM*!

It's vital we CONTINUE spreading the word that this forum IS INDEED taking place and that Ron Paul has been EXCLUDED!

It's vital that we CONTINUE faxing, emailing, and calling FOX NEWS and every media organization in the entire nation! Additionally, don't forget to contact reporters and media organizations in NEW HAMPSHIRE!

It's vital we continue contacting the NH GOP and get a CLEAR ANSWER from them with REAL INFORMATION about what ACTION they are taking to get Ron Paul invited into this debate. As of right now we have absolutely ZERO evidence they are doing *anything* to get Ron Paul included! ZERO! ZILCH! NADA!

I don't know about you, but I think it's time we take the gloves off and stop playing nice. If we don't show RIGHT NOW that we can't be pushed around then we are going to be bullied for the ENTIRE campaign! Lets tell the world we are not going to take this anymore!

Oliver
12-31-2007, 04:34 AM
I don't know about you, but I think it's time we take the gloves off and stop playing nice. If we don't show RIGHT NOW that we can't be pushed around then we are going to be bullied for the ENTIRE campaign! Lets tell the world we are not going to take this anymore!

Go ahead, take the "gloves off". Leave others alone.