PDA

View Full Version : Why NOT call HN Gop? Maybe we can get them to pull sponsorship?

jenninlouisiana
12-29-2007, 09:50 AM
As much as we say they aren't involved, they are. They are sponsoring this stupidity.

I think we should be nice, polite and concerned. But I also think we should call them.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 09:52 AM
We should be calling them!

The head of the NH GOP a man named Fergus is not specifically on our side. He is NOT a Ron Paul supporter. From what I've been told he has said certain "kind things" about our campaign, but he is not a "supporter." He is just one person out of many in the NH GOP. The NH GOP is filled with supporters of OTHER candidates. A user last night who has experience in state politics made it clear that we need to KEEP the pressure on the NH GOP! It's going to be much easier for them to "pass the buck" to Fox News and claim "we did all we could do" than for them to oppose the neo-cons and really stand up for Ron Paul to get him included in the Fox News forum!

To be blunt, the neo-cons hate us. The neo-cons in NH in the NH GOP hate us. You better believe that they are going to do everything they can to put pressure on the Ron Paul supporters in the NH GOP to do as little as possible to make sure Ron Paul gets included.

To be blunt, the more pressure we put on the NH GOP the more we are HELPING the Ron Paul supporters inside of their organization! While they are putting pressure on the neo-cons to stand up for Ron Paul we can be putting pressure on those same neo-cons as well by calling the NH GOP like crazy!

Of course we need to continue faxing, calling, and emailing Fox News!

shadow26
12-29-2007, 09:52 AM
As much as we say they aren't involved, they are. They are sponsoring this stupidity.

I think we should be nice, polite and concerned. But I also think we should call them.

Exactly. I have said this from the beginning...they are SPONSORING this farce...why?

shadow26
12-29-2007, 09:53 AM
We should be calling them!

The head of the NH GOP a man named Fergus is not specifically on our side. He is NOT a Ron Paul supporter. From what I've been told he has said certain "kind things" about our campaign, but he is not a "supporter." He is just one person out of many in the NH GOP. The NH GOP is filled with supporters of OTHER candidates. A user last night who has experience in state politics made it clear that we need to KEEP the pressure on the NH GOP! It's going to be much easier for them to "pass the buck" to Fox News and claim "we did all we could do" than for them to oppose the neo-cons and really stand up for Ron Paul to get him included in the Fox News forum!

To be blunt, the neo-cons hate us. The neo-cons in NH in the NH GOP hate us. You better believe that they are going to do everything they can to put pressure on the Ron Paul supporters in the NH GOP to do as little as possible to make sure Ron Paul gets included.

To be blunt, the more pressure we put on the NH GOP the more we are HELPING the Ron Paul supporters inside of their organization! While they are putting pressure on the neo-cons to stand up for Ron Paul we can be putting pressure on those same neo-cons as well by calling the NH GOP like crazy!

Of course we need to continue faxing, calling, and emailing Fox News!

Man...you are going to call the 'wrath of Jane' down on Paul supporters. ;)

RP-Republican
12-29-2007, 09:54 AM
[MOD REDACTED]

jenninlouisiana
How bad would it look to Fox if we persuaded the NH GOP to distance themselves from it? I'm not saying we can get them to distance themselves/denounce it... but if we dont' try then they are going to say.. "Well, no one called so how could we have any way of telling people were upset?"

Jimmy
Exactly. I have said this from the beginning...they are SPONSORING this farce...why?

They haven't received enough complaints about it...yet

RP-Republican
12-29-2007, 09:56 AM
MoveON.org got the democrats to cancel all Fox News debates

torchbearer
12-29-2007, 10:00 AM
free faxes online: http://faxzero.com/

scooter
12-29-2007, 10:16 AM
Yeah. I don't really understand why this site wants people not to call the NH GOP. Even if they were not directly involved in excluding Paul, they should not sponsor this event because of the ridiculous exclusion.

Of course, you need to be civil about anything you do. That's obvious. But ignoring the GOP's place in this crap is the wrong thing to do.

Bern
12-29-2007, 10:26 AM
Has anyone who has already contacted the NH GOP *asked* them why they are supporting this debate when it is excluding Ron Paul? It would be interesting to hear their position.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 10:29 AM
[MOD REDACTED]

Thanks for posting the information!

schmeisser
12-29-2007, 10:58 AM
http://www.nhgop.org/executive-committee/

http://www.nhgop.org/state-leadership/

jenninlouisiana
12-29-2007, 11:04 AM
I left a message (sane and rational) on DeMaura's voicemail.

Jimmy
12-29-2007, 11:27 AM
[MOD REDACTED]

Thank You

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 11:38 AM
[MOD REDACTED]

davidhperry
12-29-2007, 11:50 AM
We shouldn't contact them because we have been advised not to (did you see the sticky about the note from Jim Forsythe?) Besides, it's fox that's the problem, not the NH GOP.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 11:52 AM
It is a NH GOP problem AND a Fox News problem.

The NH GOP can drop their sponsership of the debate if Ron Paul is not included!

[MOD REDACTED]

wgadget
12-29-2007, 11:57 AM
Just sent Mr. Cullen a tasty email.

bigbinc
12-29-2007, 12:02 PM
Email and phone the GOP like crazy! The more the better.:D

Charles Wilson
12-29-2007, 12:20 PM
How bad would it look to Fox if we persuaded the NH GOP to distance themselves from it? I'm not saying we can get them to distance themselves/denounce it... but if we dont' try then they are going to say.. "Well, no one called so how could we have any way of telling people were upset?"

I sent the following email to Fergus Cullen, NH GOP Charman:

Dear Fergus Cullen, NH GOP Chairman,

I understand that Ron Paul may have been excluded from participating in the upcoming forum. Is this true or not? If it is true, why? As the first primary in the nation New Hampshire has a responsibility to the rest of the country to get it right!

As you know, the MSM has blacklisted Ron Paul for the most part, they do not want the American people to hear his message. Why is that?

To exclude Ron Paul from participating in the forum is a travesty and an attempt to subvert the electoral process . This will be akin to rigging the election.

Mr. Cullen, Ron Paul is our only hope of preventing a financial collapse in this country. In my opinion, by participating in a scheme to deny Ron Paul access to the voters by excluding him from the forum, you sir will be an accomplice to rigging the elections. If that is the case, I predict that history will single you out along with your fellow conspirators. Much is at stake here for those citizens in New Hampshire and the rest of America, if you make the wrong decision can you live with your conscience?

Regards

Charles F. Wilson

jenninlouisiana
12-29-2007, 12:27 PM
We shouldn't contact them because we have been advised not to (did you see the sticky about the note from Jim Forsythe?) Besides, it's fox that's the problem, not the NH GOP.

Who is Jim Forsythe and where is this sticky?

jenninlouisiana
12-29-2007, 12:30 PM
Well, I see the sticky but I don't see a post from Forsythe and I don't know who he is.

Besides, I disagree with him. The NH GOP is *sponsoring* this debate and this debate is EXCLUDING the likely winner of the NH primary. This winner is also a Member of the GOP.

Yes, it *is* the NH GOP's issue as well as Fox's.

You can't tell me that NH GOP has no say so in who is invited.

I call BS on that!

fortilite
12-29-2007, 12:42 PM
HQ has asked us to please lay off the NH GOP.

davidhperry
12-29-2007, 01:21 PM
Well, I see the sticky but I don't see a post from Forsythe and I don't know who he is.

Besides, I disagree with him. The NH GOP is *sponsoring* this debate and this debate is EXCLUDING the likely winner of the NH primary. This winner is also a Member of the GOP.

Yes, it *is* the NH GOP's issue as well as Fox's.

You can't tell me that NH GOP has no say so in who is invited.

I call BS on that!

That's your decision, but would you be willing to apologize to the forums when more info comes out that we should not be contacting the NH GOP?

Yom
12-29-2007, 01:33 PM
Has anyone who has already contacted the NH GOP *asked* them why they are supporting this debate when it is excluding Ron Paul? It would be interesting to hear their position.

+1

Email and phone the GOP like crazy! The more the better.:D

torchbearer
12-29-2007, 02:41 PM
^^^

dircha
12-29-2007, 03:08 PM
HQ has asked us to please lay off the NH GOP.

YES, no out of state spam.

But Republican residents of New Hampshire have a RIGHT and an OBLIGATION to DEMAND that their state party stand up for them!

New Hampshire Republicans, contact your state party leadership and demand that they put down an ultimatum for Fox. Demand that they side with you over Fox.

idiotwind
12-29-2007, 03:24 PM
If you're not from New Hampshire don't call the NH GOP. Learn some class.

Ron Galt
12-29-2007, 03:42 PM
If you're not from New Hampshire don't call the NH GOP. Learn some class.

Why not? The debate will be shown nationwide. What they are doing has national implications.

dircha
12-29-2007, 03:51 PM
Why not? The debate will be shown nationwide. What they are doing has national implications.

It should be their state party members who step up to hold their state leadership accountable.

This is what is most effective.

But if state party members will not step up, then we will have no choice.