PDA

View Full Version : Sign the MSM petition, and help finance our own PROFESSIONAL POLLS before NH!

SteveMartin
12-29-2007, 09:44 AM
There are two things each of you can do to help put the MSM (especially Fox) on notice that this type of blatant manipulation of the democratic process will no longer be tolerated in this supposedly "democratic" country.

1. Sign the petition calling for Congressional hearings against the mainstream news networks. If this latest outrage by FOX is not enough to convince you that we must take action to rejuvenate a truly independent and free press in this country, I don't know what will!

Please join with the 6300 folks who have already signed and help spread the word. We need 50,000 signatures for this to actually be presented to the Clerk of the House and have enough weight for them to take it seriously. THANKS!

Sign the petition here: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/487443841

2. Support www.TheFreedomNetwork.US's drive to raise the additional $6800 needed to fund our own independent polling by a professional polling company in: 1> New Hampshire, and 2> nationally. This polling will poll from ALL republicans (not just the diehard, warmongering types that voted for Bush in the last uncontested primary--a very tiny cross section of the voting publis), and ALL independents. We will nail the NH media and the national media with this in the days prior to the NH primary, and hopefully take some of the sting out of the Fix News situation.

ChipIn something at: www.TheFreedomNetwork.US

paulette
12-29-2007, 09:50 AM
Petition signed

SteveMartin
12-29-2007, 09:54 AM
Thank you, Paulette!

SteveMartin
12-29-2007, 11:39 AM
bump

Son of Freedom
12-29-2007, 11:45 AM
Signed, thank you for the info.

wgadget
12-29-2007, 11:48 AM
Signed, sealed and delivered.

SteveMartin
12-29-2007, 11:51 AM
SOF and WG,

Thanks folks! I appreciate your help very much. Please help spread the word!

Son of Freedom
12-29-2007, 12:03 PM
You're welcome. I have also added a link to this petition on the opening page of my website.

RonRules
12-29-2007, 12:23 PM
To better target the Main Stream Media (MSM), which is an elusive non-entity, please start with the Associated Press. The AP is world's largest news organization and have consistently ignored/opposed Ron Paul. That's a real group that really needs to be opposed.

The stories on Yahoo news from AP have been p biased against Ron Paul. Right now I just listened to AP news on POTUS08 XM radio Channel 130 and there was not a single word on Ron Paul.

Also POTUS08 in XM is totally biased against Ron Paul. Just now, I'm listening to a discussion between the host and interviewer. Fritz Wentel & John Zogby. The host asked "Rudy Guiliani has dropped in the polls, could the be something else happening". The Zogby totally skipped any discussion of Ron Paul and went on for at least 15 minutes of garbage. Tune in to XM channel 130 right now, you'll see what I mean.

Let's track down WHO the AP decision makers are, where the money is coming/going and how we can oppose them. Let's do this PEACEFULLY.

Start here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associated_Press

Ad John Zogby (the polster to to your list of people to investigate)

---------------------------
The Paulite R3VOlution.

schoolhouse777
12-29-2007, 12:30 PM
Petition signed. We will participate in other peaceful, positive activities as we're sure you good people are, i.e. wearing RP tees everywhere, transforming large signs into windshield ads, handing out literature, making lighted car signs, sending emails, making mailing label stickers (found at infiniteronpaul.com), etc. We are in the process of building a house, though, so the best we can do is to let our fiat currency do the talking for us by donating to the campaign via ronpaul2008.com! :cool:

LibertyInJeopardy
12-29-2007, 01:01 PM
However, I realized that as private companies they may include or exclude whichever candidate they choose. This seems to me to be most in line with the philosophy of the candidate we want elected.

Our government shouldn't do something about this because our government needs nothing to do with what these private companies put on air. We, however, as concerned citizens should do something about this.

A large protest outside the location of the debate could do wonders on the other networks. I saw another thread about getting at least one other network to report on the anti-Paul bias and this completely illogical exclusion from the debate that Fox may go through with... That may be a better route. Get the other networks to cover a protest just outside the debate. If it were big enough it may share an importance equal to that of the debate itself as far as what appears on the screen.

My opinion.

akijikan
12-29-2007, 01:12 PM
Any poll no matter who runs it still makes me say FUCK YOU FRANK

DAFTEK
12-29-2007, 01:15 PM
Done.....

SteveMartin
12-29-2007, 03:19 PM
bump