PDA

View Full Version : Extremely anti-Paul forum

Bergie Bergeron
07-11-2007, 09:02 PM
http://quatloos.com/qforum/viewtopic.php?t=966

From what I've read so far, these people love taxes, and hate people who are against them. So, as you can imagine, these people hate Ron Paul.

"The telling point in Mr Paul's corner is THINK, I've seen no evidence that he does or can. He can, however, spout whatever rhetoric he thinks will endear him to his crowd of the moment."

Akus
07-11-2007, 09:03 PM
Oh the flipping irony

Kuldebar
07-11-2007, 09:03 PM
antironpaulforums.com ?

DisabledVet
07-11-2007, 09:42 PM
From what I've read so far, these people love taxes, and hate people who are against them. So, as you can imagine, these people hate Ron Paul.

"The telling point in Mr Paul's corner is THINK, I've seen no evidence that he does or can. He can, however, spout whatever rhetoric he thinks will endear him to his crowd of the moment."

Whats forum address?

Bergie Bergeron
07-11-2007, 09:43 PM
The adress wasn't in the post, weird...

jj111
07-11-2007, 09:46 PM
This is a very bad, pathetic disinformation site. I think it is safe to ignore it.

MikeStanart
07-11-2007, 09:47 PM
Guys, Don't start a flaming war on their board... .it will only prove their theory and add fuel to the fire.

If you insist on posting there, please keep it very neutral, and mature.

WWRPD?

(What Would Ron Paul Do?)

DisabledVet
07-11-2007, 09:47 PM
The adress wasn't in the post, weird...

Ohhh thank god its that forum... don't worry one bit... that forum matters about as much as the Fred Thompson forums owned by this sites owner....lol

DisabledVet
07-11-2007, 09:51 PM
And just as an aside, if anyone needs arguing points about the Tax code let me know... I have debated Tax Professors before on this subject. I have forgotten more about the income tax and its liability statutes than most tax attorneys will ever know.

The key really isn't the 16th amendment, but rather the constitutional requirement of apportionment. There are 3 types of taxes in this country Direct (property tax...notice how its even by county..thats apportionment) Excise (sales tax...again notice how sales tax is even by county...and that meets the apportionment requirement) and finally Capitation (Income tax...which is based off of income and does not meet the constitutional requirement of apportionment)

JoshLowry
07-11-2007, 09:57 PM
Ohhh thank god its that forum... don't worry one bit... that forum matters about as much as the Fred Thompson forums owned by this sites owner....lol

Just to make it clear, I don't own any other forums.

DisabledVet
07-11-2007, 10:02 PM
Just to make it clear, I don't own any other forums.

Someone showed us the who is for the satirical Fred Thompson forum and it was the same owner as this site.... not that it matters as the Fred Thompson forum is so ridiculous no one would take it serious...

Didnt mean to accuse you of treachery or anything... much respect....

AZ Libertarian
07-11-2007, 10:11 PM
First off, the website in question is sponsored by "Financial Tax Fraud Education Associates, Inc." A CORPORATION that seeks to maintain it's livelyhood through the perpetuation of the FRAUD against the American People. Second, check out my recent post HERE: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=63855#post63855 :cool:

specsaregood
07-11-2007, 10:13 PM
//

kalami
07-11-2007, 10:16 PM
Someone showed us the who is for the satirical Fred Thompson forum and it was the same owner as this site.... not that it matters as the Fred Thompson forum is so ridiculous no one would take it serious...

Didnt mean to accuse you of treachery or anything... much respect....

ronpaulforum.com, no s, is the site in question

foofighter20x
07-11-2007, 10:17 PM
And just as an aside, if anyone needs arguing points about the Tax code let me know... I have debated Tax Professors before on this subject. I have forgotten more about the income tax and its liability statutes than most tax attorneys will ever know.

The key really isn't the 16th amendment, but rather the constitutional requirement of apportionment. There are 3 types of taxes in this country Direct (property tax...notice how its even by county..thats apportionment) Excise (sales tax...again notice how sales tax is even by county...and that meets the apportionment requirement) and finally Capitation (Income tax...which is based off of income and does not meet the constitutional requirement of apportionment)

Capitation is the same as a direct tax. Literally translated, it's a head tax. They are not taxing your person, but your income, which is a direct transaction tax, not a tax on your body.

There are really only two main tax types in the U.S.:

1. Indirect taxes

Indirect tax rate must be uniform throughout the whole U.S.
2. Direct taxes

a. Direct taxes must be apportioned amongst the States in accordance with population; except
b. Income taxes, which are exempt from apportionment per the 16th Amendment

LS4702
07-11-2007, 10:49 PM
Hey, can you explain a little more about this? Thanks...:confused:

quickmike
07-11-2007, 11:34 PM
Seems like a big group of tax collection agents to me........... I wouldnt waste my time with those tools.

Oddball
07-11-2007, 11:54 PM
This is a very bad, pathetic disinformation site. I think it is safe to ignore it.
Quite safe.

Don't take the bait, homies.

michaelwise
07-12-2007, 12:53 AM
The tax preparation and collection business is a 98 billion dollar a year industry. You really don't think they are going to go down without a fight do you? Don't worry. The greatest financial collapse in history is currently under way. The 415 trillion dollar credit derivatives market has begun its collapse. This will take care of those tax people soon enough. Don't waste your time on them.

Craig_R
07-12-2007, 01:21 AM

have you seen this site www.losthorizons.com

Electric Church
07-12-2007, 01:43 AM
I've seen some people on this forum that seem to indicate, though not directly, that they support the IRS by copy/pasting large volumes of tax codes into this forum. That's like showing up at a Jewish wedding feast and flopping a stuffed pig on the dinner table.

Chester Copperpot
07-12-2007, 02:00 AM

Quatloos website is run by a bunch of tax lawyers... No kidding.. so of course they want all these tax laws.. its job security....

Ive gone on there from time to time to read some of their nigerian 419 scam letters where one guys fucks with the crooks.. and theyre kinda funny... but thats about it.

Ive heard some rumours about their site.. It is best to avoid them.

Broadlighter
07-12-2007, 02:02 AM
I just watched Freedom to Fascism tonight. The people behind this website must be under the impression that the income taxes they pay through their Individual returns cover the operations of the Federal Government.