PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul March

jillian
12-29-2007, 09:19 AM
Morning All,

I am quite surprised by the lack of discussion here regarding the scheduled march for Paul on New Year's Eve.

If you are unaware of what's being planned please visit www.ronpaulmarch.com So far there has been very little participation or interest. The site has 1100 pledges and 11000 visitors. A fraction of what we need to make this a big success.

I'm thinking that we could use this censorship from Fox to redirect our energy into a bigger and better march. A march that's focused on the media and corporate America.

I know you are all fired up. Hitting the sponsors is a great idea but let's do more. It's one thing to bombard them with letters, phone calls, an faxes. Can you imagine if we bombarded them with our faces, signs, tshirts, and chants?

Think of the message we can send to the masses.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

freedom-maniac
12-29-2007, 09:21 AM
Good to remind people of what is coming up.

Macon, GA
12-29-2007, 09:23 AM
Jillian,

My family is driving over an hour to participate in the Atlanta Ron Paul March. I am constantly checking to see how many pledges each city receives. Although I was allowed one pledge, I am bringing all five members of my family. We made signs all day yesterday. We are making more today in regards to FOX's latest attempt to silence Ron Paul supporters.....

jillian
12-29-2007, 09:26 AM
Jillian,

My family is driving over an hour to participate in the Atlanta Ron Paul March. I am constantly checking to see how many pledges each city receives. Although I was allowed one pledge, I am bringing all five members of my family. We made signs all day yesterday. We are making more today in regards to FOX's latest attempt to silence Ron Paul supporters.....

That is great! I really think we should be using this exclusion to build up this march.

Can someone make a new video or something?

Macon, GA
12-29-2007, 10:08 AM
bump

paulette
12-29-2007, 10:16 AM
Re: marching in Atlanta, where is available parking around the capital?

Macon, GA
12-29-2007, 10:22 AM
Hey Paulette....

Here is the website with the information you requested:

http://sos.georgia.gov/museum/map_directions_access.htm

paulette
12-29-2007, 10:39 AM
Hey Paulette....

Here is the website with the information you requested:

http://sos.georgia.gov/museum/map_directions_access.htm

Thanks so much.

Macon, GA
12-29-2007, 03:14 PM
Go to www.ronpaulmarch.com and pledge to march on the 31st......