PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crapola!! Calm Yourself

GoRon2008
12-29-2007, 09:14 AM
Its my understanding that Ron IS in the NH debate correct?

He is just not included in the Forum which doesnt even have a audience. Correct?

So, even though it sucks, there seems to be some confusion about this.

Can somebody confirm that he IS in the next debate?

Lets not do anything too crazy and get more bad press about us "supporters" please. Lets figure this out please.

RP-Republican
12-29-2007, 09:17 AM
go to ronpaul2008.com

justatrey
12-29-2007, 09:23 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67517

fj45lvr
12-29-2007, 09:36 AM
what do you mean by no "audience".....my cable provider locally has 50,000 subscribers (not counting all the dish subscribers!!!).

Just find out how much a 30 second ad would cost to run nationally and that should clue you in on the actual AUDIENCE.

I know plenty of old folks that watch FOX because it's the "conservative network" they are "wired" into the MATRIX for sure with the fragile-egg like minds and they VOTE.

jenninlouisiana
12-29-2007, 09:38 AM
No, you are confusing 2 debates: ABC and Fox

ABC has the forum.

Fox has excluded Ron Paul from the debate.

RP-Republican
12-29-2007, 09:41 AM
No, you are confusing 2 debates: ABC and Fox

ABC has the forum.

Fox has excluded Ron Paul from the debate.

backwards ABC has the debate. Fox has a forum style debate like a round table

speciallyblend
12-29-2007, 10:36 AM
a few posting on this thread might be hannity peeps,wtf

ronpaulfollower999
12-29-2007, 10:42 AM
Just don't watch FOX during the Forum/Debate whatever it is. Tell your friends and family to do the same.

thuja
12-29-2007, 10:55 AM
what do you mean by no "audience".....my cable provider locally has 50,000 subscribers (not counting all the dish subscribers!!!).

Just find out how much a 30 second ad would cost to run nationally and that should clue you in on the actual AUDIENCE.

I know plenty of old folks that watch FOX because it's the "conservative network" they are "wired" into the MATRIX for sure with the fragile-egg like minds and they VOTE.

i know an especially beligerent old man who watches that channel, and all day, too, he says. it's where he gets his language style as well as his opinions. he can't be thei only viewer, but i feel this sort is in the minority now. i think more people are displeased and are trying to find the truth about various things.

i give up on him, but not on all the rest of the people, whatever age.

jenninlouisiana
12-29-2007, 11:13 AM
Just put a parental control on it for a while and then claim ignorance about what happened. Once they watch another channel and get used to the lineup they won't go back to Fox.

I thinking of doing this with my DH. lol

MsDoodahs
12-29-2007, 11:14 AM
Just put a parental control on it for a while and then claim ignorance about what happened. Once they watch another channel and get used to the lineup they won't go back to Fox.

I thinking of doing this with my DH. lol

That is sneaky and ... I LOVE IT!!!!!

lol...