PDA

View Full Version : Plan to Win - The G.R.I.P

JS4Pat
12-29-2007, 09:03 AM
If anyone is seeking a plan to organize their state or county to win this election, here it is.

The link below is to a plan that is prepared to organize the grass roots activities of the Ron Paul 2008 campaign for each state leading up to the states presidential primaries in early 2008. We have named it the Grass Roots Initiative Plan - aka The G.R.I.P.

There is nothing too revolutionary in it. It outlines an organizational structure, defines leadership roles, prioritizes campaign activities and provides information and training resources. With all the Ron Paul information, websites and forums available we here in Northeast Florida could not find a clear Plan for Winning. So we created one ourselves. If there are other plans, please link them in this thread. Also, if anyone has suggestions to improve our G.R.I.P - please post them here.

The site on which the G.R.I.P. resides is also a database that contains all the Ron Paul supporters we have identified in Northeast Florida. They are identified by county and precinct as "RP Voters Only" or as "Activists". This allows us to pull lists for canvassing efforts. There are also telephone scripts, canvassing resource downloads, precinct finders and Meetup Group locators.

Check it Out...
http://ronpaulsupporters.camp7.org/Default.aspx?pageId=75363

JS4Pat
12-29-2007, 10:57 AM
Are there any other State and/or Regional Plans for Victory in Print?

I think it is important that a clear & concise plan is presented to supporters. I'm not suggesting a micro-managing "top down" approach - but I think some basic direction is needed.

Until we created our own plan, we received no direction here in Northeast Florida. I am curious if other states and regions are operating without any type of formal plan....

JS4Pat
12-29-2007, 12:19 PM
bump

jb4ronpaul
12-29-2007, 12:22 PM
as soon as we get past this petition thing in Ohio I hope to get something going here.

http://www.ohio4ronpaul.com