PDA

View Full Version : My tactic for dealing with this problem.....

The Plan
12-29-2007, 08:19 AM
We have to attack not only FOX news and Newscorp, we also have to make sure that all their local news affiliates feel the wrath of us as well because they are the real cash cow of FOX because they are on the airwaves, not just cable. I hope you all will agree with me on this. In order to do this we need to not only attack sponsors from the local newscast we need to attack ones from all the other shows as well. This has to be HUGE, you cannot sit on your ass for this one. I will unfortunately be trying to sit through the god awful programming on the local Detroit affiliate today to try and nail down all their local sponsors so i can contact them all about this and stir up trouble. Here is my e-mail to the local station:

I don't blame you for this i blame your parent company. They have decided to keep Ron Paul out of the Debate on January 6th in New Hampshire. For this reason i will be contacting every local sponsor you have along with every other Ron Paul supporter in the state that decides to participate. His support in this state is much bigger than you think and I'm sure you will be unpleasantly surprised by this. We know that even if Ron is put back into the debate the damage from an effort like this will effect your station even after the debate but we can't afford to let the president be picked by your parent company. To tell you the truth i never watched your channel anyways because your station lost it's credibility with me in the 90's after a few reports you gave on the youth culture that were just outright lies. This e-mail isn't me telling you that you're losing a viewer because i never really had that much respect for your local news anyways. This is me telling you that you're sponsors may be leaving one by one after the first of the year and when that happens you will know why. This is not a threat this is a promise. It would be a much better idea for you to contact your parent company and get them to change their minds about this in the next few days. I know that you guys don't need the trouble, you're already getting your asses handed to you on a daily basis by the other local news affiliates of other major media corporations in Detroit. Nothing personal but your parent company has offended allot of people very quickly and trust me the response to this will be just as fast.

P.S.
Good luck at your next job.....

I hope you all look at the value of this in addition to the attack on the cable station. This is possibly more powerful than just that. It's time to make Rupert Murdoch bend over and take it deep.

Here is some contact info to deal with these evil bastards in Detroit:

station
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/ContactUs?pageId=5.11

Sponsor list that i have caught so far today locally in Detroit:

Value City Furniture (this is a big one!)
http://www.vcf.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ContactUsView?storeId=10001&catalogId=10153&langId=-1

Health Insurance Giant
quotes@healthinsurancegiant.com
1 (800) 584-8331
(866) 91 Giant

Big Boy Restaurants International LLC
http://www.bigboy.com/contactus.asp
1(586) 759-6000

phixion
12-29-2007, 08:42 AM
"P.S. Good luck at your next job?"

You really are a scholar of how to win friends and influence people, aren't you.

Pete

The Plan
12-29-2007, 08:49 AM
"P.S. Good luck at your next job?"

You really are a scholar of how to win friends and influence people, aren't you.

Pete

Personally i hate this local affiliate 10x more than FOX News. They did a peice on the local Techno scene in Detroit that was so far out of line they have earned my eternal hatred. I really don't give a crap what they think. I would rather drop an anvil on my nuts than support these bastards. I have no regrets. They would never be friends of mine regardless. I don't expect anybody else but Detroit people to understand this. My e-mails to FOX News have been allot less hostile.

Eponym_mi
12-29-2007, 09:07 AM
Dude, don't send that! If you MUST do something like this, follow some of the other examples in the forum and be polite and stay on topic!

freedom-maniac
12-29-2007, 09:10 AM
A little harsh but necessary.

Does the local affiliate have any e-mail address? I think if we flood the local affiliates too, they will be forced to know Ron Paul's true support (or rather just an ounce of it). And the e-mails of the sponsors too please.

freedom-maniac
12-29-2007, 09:20 AM
We should also contact local affilates around the country.

The Plan
12-29-2007, 09:22 AM
Dude, don't send that! If you MUST do something like this, follow some of the other examples in the forum and be polite and stay on topic!

Normally I would agree with you but to me this battle with the local Detroit affiliate is personal. I helped organize something similar in the 90's against them for the piece they did on the electronic music scene here. Anybody that was there at that time that is left should have a good idea who i am from that. They lost allot of sponsors back then from that and their ratings started to slip after local newspaper stories on how they sensationalised the hit piece and they have never recovered since and have been losing ground to the other stations every since. I don't think everybody should write their affiliates the same way that i did but i will not take my statement back.

The Plan
12-29-2007, 09:38 AM
A little harsh but necessary.

Does the local affiliate have any e-mail address? I think if we flood the local affiliates too, they will be forced to know Ron Paul's true support (or rather just an ounce of it). And the e-mails of the sponsors too please.

I edited the main post to include some. I'll be updating this later on today after another newscast.