PDA

View Full Version : IOWA becomes much more IMPORTANT NOW !!

Falseflagop
12-29-2007, 07:21 AM
Must make a HUGE IOWA push the next few days. Because if he finishes in top 3 than FOX will look like FOOLS!!

And lose whatever credibility they many have left.

I truly believe people are waking up and when FOX does not have him on the stage people will ask Why isn't RON in the forums and understand FOX excluded him. That is when the light bulb will go on and people will realize RON PAUL is our messiah!

skilt
12-29-2007, 07:54 AM
He's no messiah, though he may be a prophet. It's the message not him. And remember people would take such a comment and the next thing you know, we become the Ron Paul cult, not the Ron Paul Revolution

Mark Rushmore
12-29-2007, 07:55 AM
^^

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-29-2007, 08:10 AM
RON PAUL is our messiah!

Lol

LibertyEagle
12-29-2007, 08:40 AM
people will realize RON PAUL is our messiah!

It's stuff like this, that makes people think our campaign is a cult. You're not doing us any favors by propagating this nonsense. You're really not.

Paul is a human being like everyone else. As he frequently says, it is not him, it is the message.

John of Des Moines
12-29-2007, 10:00 AM
It's stuff like this, that makes people think our campaign is a cult. You're not doing us any favors by propagating this nonsense. You're really not.

Paul is a human being like everyone else. As he frequently says, it is not him, it is the message.

Agreed. Watch the last part of the Leno interview where Paul says he has faults but the message doesn't.

BatManFire
12-29-2007, 10:09 AM
Yeah PLEASE don't use the word messiah there is only one of those...Jesus Christ!

I support Ron Paul and all but not even Ron Paul holds a candle to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

winston_blade
12-29-2007, 10:12 AM
Yeah PLEASE don't use the word messiah there is only one of those...Jesus Christ!

I support Ron Paul and all but not even Ron Paul holds a candle to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Why doesn't he run?

12-29-2007, 10:14 AM
Might want to edit that "messiah" bit out of your post Falseflagop. I can see it now: the media does a quick scan of the forums looking for another RP hit piece, sees that one comment of yours, and declares: "Ron Paul's crazy supporters claiming him to be the messiah and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ"

12-29-2007, 10:15 AM
Why doesn't Jesus Christ run?

Word is, he doesn't need to. I hear Christ's throwing his weight behind some Mike Huckabee guy.

BatManFire
12-29-2007, 10:18 AM
He is running to save your soul. All you have to do is accept Him as your Lord and Savior by dying on the cross for your and everyones sins.

Liberty
12-29-2007, 10:24 AM
According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, when messiah isn't capitalized it means "a professed or accepted leader of a cause."

MrCobaltBlue
12-29-2007, 10:45 AM
According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, when messiah isn't capitalized it means "a professed or accepted leader of a cause."

Too bad most people are dumb and equate messiah with "ZOMG JESUS"

cheapbastud
12-29-2007, 10:52 AM
I truly believe people are waking up and when FOX does not have him on the stage people will ask Why isn't RON in the forums and understand FOX excluded him.

Dude, Fox will just lie and tell the audience and everyone watching that they invited RP and got no response from his campaign.

jasonoliver
12-29-2007, 10:57 AM

Neither Ron Paul or Jesus Christ are Messiahs or God's.......the only true God is the Flying Speghetti Monster!

jasonoliver
12-29-2007, 11:01 AM
He is running to save your soul. All you have to do is accept Him as your Lord and Savior by dying on the cross for your and everyones sins.

Blasphemy! Only by being touched by the FSM's noodly appendage will you find true peace and eternal life!

c0unterph0bia
12-29-2007, 11:06 AM
Neither Ron Paul or Jesus Christ are Messiahs or God's.......the only true God is the Flying Speghetti Monster!

Lmfao, what about the great juju up the mountains?!?!?!

nc4rp
12-29-2007, 12:26 PM
can we leave religion out of this please.

freelance
12-29-2007, 12:33 PM

It'll be misinterpreted! It's a bad idea to use the word in connection with Ron Paul. When you write god in lowercase, it does not mean the deity, but people take it that way anyway. Just another reason to remove the Dept. of Education.

RevolutionSD
12-29-2007, 07:09 PM

Maybe this Jesus character can help push RP to top 3 in Iowa and to WIN NH!

sirachman
12-29-2007, 07:13 PM
Not all of us our christians and for me Ron Paul is the messiah of our time.

yongrel
12-29-2007, 07:13 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00000CKZF.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg