PDA

View Full Version : Who's Dumber Bush or Giuliani?

rp4prez
07-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Just curious as to who you think is dumber! haha... this should be fun right? :)

jj111
07-11-2007, 08:35 PM
They're both sly and ruthless,
This is a really tough question. A toss up. I say Giuliani. But it could be a tie.

rp4prez
07-11-2007, 08:40 PM
They're both sly and ruthless,
This is a really tough question. A toss up. I say Giuliani. But it could be a tie.

I know!! It's tough isn't it! ;)

angelatc
07-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Bush. Giuliani is smart and mean.

andrewgreve
07-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Bush is obviously smarter. Go watch videos of him when he was governor of Texas. He was a pretty articulate guy.

foofighter20x
07-11-2007, 08:46 PM
No difference.

quickmike
07-11-2007, 08:48 PM
As far as measurable stupidity as in IQ, I would have to go with Bush boy. Years of cocaine use combined with bong resin (nothing wrong with weed by itself by the way) have probably killed 1/4 of his brain cells. Theres an interesting YouTube comparing bush's speaking skills 10 yrs ago compared to today. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4Bhmm22xo

As far as being naive, I would go with Rudygirl. He seriously believes people as a whole buy his "hero of 911" pitch? I think he does, and that puts him in a whole different world of stupid. He thinks the american people would never find out about his underhanded deals and irresponsibility as mayor of NY? Did he really think millions of New Yorkers would stay quiet about his time as mayor? Not to mention all the firemen coming out against him.

Apples to apples, Id say Bush wins the stupidity bee.

First prize.......... All expenses paid trip to CAMP GITMO:D (one way of course)

richard1984
07-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Bush is obviously smarter. Go watch videos of him when he was governor of Texas. He was a pretty articulate guy.

"He was a pretty articulate guy." Something has happened, though, huh? Not only does he look way older than he did when he became preside, but his psychological status has declined very sharply. I think the corruption is pervasive--through and through.
Bush used to be a well-oiled machine, but now it's a stuttering, stumbling jackass.
And Rudy is just a jackass.

quickmike
07-11-2007, 08:54 PM
"He was a pretty articulate guy." Something has happened, though, huh? Not only does he look way older than he did when he became preside, but his psychological status has declined very sharply. I think the corruption is pervasive--through and through.
Bush used to be a well-oiled machine, but now it's a stuttering, stumbling jackass.
And Rudy is just a jackass.

Im telling ya, it was all the coke he used to do. Go look at a brain scan of a heavy coke user and you will see black spots that represent the oxygen starved areas that were affected.

richard1984
07-11-2007, 08:57 PM
As far as measurable stupidity as in IQ, I would have to go with Bush boy. Years of cocaine use combined with bong resin (nothing wrong with weed by itself by the way) have probably killed 1/4 of his brain cells.

Smoking marijuana use does not destroy brain cells. Now, his years of alcolism surely had a negative effect, as well as his cocaine use. I wish he was still a pot head, though. He'd probably be "smarter" (which wouldn't take much, granted). Of course, he'd probably freak out. I bet that boy would be (because he is) so paranoid....
But yeah, I just don't want people thinking that marijuana use kills brain cells. It may result in temporary working memory deficiencies, but even this isn't universal or (necessarily) that detrimental to one's life.

remaxjon
07-11-2007, 08:58 PM
This should be a landslide.

I have a theory. Bush really isn't a bad guy. He is just dumb as a brick shit house.

Rudy is smart but one of the worst humans on earth. One could argue he is the anti christ.

quickmike
07-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Smoking marijuana use does not destroy brain cells. Now, his years of alcolism surely had a negative effect, as well as his cocaine use. I wish he was still a pot head, though. He'd probably be "smarter" (which wouldn't take much, granted). Of course, he'd probably freak out. I bet that boy would be (because he is) so paranoid....

Thats what I meant when I said weed alone wont make you stupid. It was the coke that killed the brain cells. The weed just numbed it a little more.

Theres never been any scientific evidence that smoking weed makes you dumb.

nullvalu
07-11-2007, 08:59 PM
I just voted Bush out of kneejerk. But I'd like to clarify that I think his dumbness is an act. I think behind it is a disgustingly inhuman sense of elitism.

quickmike
07-11-2007, 09:00 PM
Man, never in my life did I think I would vote for bush on anything:eek:

timeisnow
07-11-2007, 09:00 PM
don't assume for a minute that either one of them are dumb. that's what they want people to think so they can carry on their dirty backroom deals hoping we think they're too dumb that can't even walk and chew gum at the same time. both of them are ruthless and take no prisoners all the while "being dumb".

richard1984
07-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Im telling ya, it was all the coke he used to do. Go look at a brain scan of a heavy coke user and you will see black spots that represent the oxygen starved areas that were affected.

That's definitely part of it, but I think he would have been in bad shape regardless. His family life growing up was less than loving. (Ever hear about his little sister who died of leukemia when they were kids? The family didn't even have a funeral for her! They never talked about or acknowledged her death. That's enough to mess anyone up.)

quickmike
07-11-2007, 09:06 PM
don't assume for a minute that either one of them are dumb. that's what they want people to think so they can carry on their dirty backroom deals hoping we think they're too dumb that can't even walk and chew gum at the same time. both of them are ruthless and take no prisoners all the while "being dumb".

Its Bush's self awareness of how dumb he is that allows him to leave all important decisions to Dick Cheney. Theres a great audio clip I wish I could find about Ray McGovern, ex CIA briefer to Bush Sr and Reagan presidencies, that goes into great detail of his first hand knowledge about how Bush takes his que from Cheney. He said "the best way to influence George Bush is to simply be the last person that talks to him on any given day"

Man, I wish I could find that audio.......... very interesting.

quickmike
07-11-2007, 09:08 PM
That's definitely part of it, but I think he would have been in bad shape regardless. His family life growing up was less than loving. (Ever hear about his little sister who died of leukemia when they were kids? The family didn't even have a funeral for her! They never talked about or acknowledged her death. That's enough to mess anyone up.)

yeah, almost makes you feel sorry for the guy................ almost:D

nullvalu
07-11-2007, 09:09 PM

However, we could say they're dumb, because they have made some gross underestimations.

Silverback
07-11-2007, 09:16 PM
It's not that Bush is stupid, or even so much that he's playing dumb IMO.

It's just that when you lie as much as he does in as public a forum you end up sounding like a moron.

I truly believe the difference between ten years ago and now is that now he can't actually publicly say what he's thinking or why he's doing what he's doing, so he's making up stuff he figures people will believe as he goes.

jj111
07-11-2007, 09:17 PM
A cornered animal can become even more viscous and dangerous. Don't let your guard down completely with these people.

buffalokid777
07-11-2007, 09:55 PM
I think a better poll would have been....

Which one is a bigger hater of the constitution Bush or Giuliani :)

jj111
07-11-2007, 09:57 PM
I think they both hate the Constitution equally: with every fiber of their being....

richard1984
07-11-2007, 10:04 PM
I think they both hate the Constitution equally: with every fiber of their being....

I doubt they know enough about it to be able to hate it. That's why they have advisors--to deal with that annoyance called the Constitution of the United States of America. It's more like a road block, but they are in the back of the limo (so they don't have to deal with it).

kimosabi
07-12-2007, 06:32 AM
I can't vote, Rats aren't stupid....

DjLoTi
07-12-2007, 06:38 AM
It's actually sad how difficult this question is.

JohnCrabtree
07-12-2007, 06:48 AM
I think that Bush honestly is very intelligent, and he proves this in a few ways. First of all he puts smarter people around him for his cabinet. Many people who have had tons of experience in foreign politics. He also listens to dear old dad, who had the job before. I think the vast majority of us when we don't know what we're doing seek advice from our fathers.

The last reason that I think he is intelligent is that ove rthe last 8 years he has been able to expand the size and power of the federal governmnet exponentially, and at the same time take away our liberty. Look at the patriot act. When it was passed his approval rating was soaring. he convined people to give him hundreds of millions of dollars to run his campaigns and I think that one MUST be intelligent to manipulate other people. witht hat being said I do not like the man. And as bad as Bush has been, Clinton was worse. Think WACO, Somalia, and lookk for all the quotes about Clinton on the constitution, scary.

I don't think that Bush is inherently evil, but I do think that in 99% of men, power will corrupt. Ron Paul is NOT corruptable. I DO thnk that Giuliani is evil, and I don't think that he is very smart. The only intelligent thing he has ever done is gotten paid to be a "security consultant" on the grounds that he is a security expert because his city was attacked TWICE by terrorists. Also one of the worst things he has done.
Rudy can not make a decisive argument and that shows that he isn't too intelligent.