PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee announcement today--can't wait!

Bradley in DC
12-29-2007, 07:07 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Patrick Davis
December 28, 2007 Common Sense Issues
1-202-251-4439
Media Advisory
Common Sense Issues and TrustHuckabee.com
to Make Major Iowa Announcement
What: Common Sense Issues and TrustHuckabee.com will hold a news conference tomorrow in Urbandale to announce a major new initiative to better inform Iowans on their choices for President.
Who: Attendees will include a representative of Common Sense Issues and a special guest.
When: Saturday, December 29, 2007, 10:00 a.m. (Central)
Where: Holiday Inn – 4800 Merle Hay Rd., Urbandale, IA. (515) 278-4755

Matt Collins
12-29-2007, 07:49 AM
This should be exciting *yawn*

TooConservative
12-29-2007, 08:13 AM
Special guest = Chuck Norris.

It's like I'm psychic or something.

FrankRep
12-29-2007, 09:11 AM
Special guest = Chuck Norris.

You know were in trouble when celebrities with no political experience can influence the people to vote for their choice.

Yes, Chuck Norris is popular, but how much political experience does he really have?

People deserve what they get.

Paulbot_9876
12-29-2007, 10:12 AM
i use to like chuck till his fandingo with huck...

integrity
12-29-2007, 10:15 AM
TrustHuckabee.com .... gimme a break

HOLLYWOOD
12-29-2007, 10:32 AM
Their Campaign Management and Marketing has been OUTSTANDING.

To Spin a 2nd tier candidate to the top with no money and all kinds of ethics charges investigations in AK. His TAX HIKES and illegal alien amnesty with free entitlements seem not to phase the voters. Because they know how to market and spin... (Sorry this is America today)

Ron Paul's campaign...Truth with the right messages, load's of cash, but unfortunately with Lethargic Campaign Management.

I think campaign staffers need to realize; voters short attention span (especially with candidates past/record) even lower IQs mixed with high emotions, and a corrupt corporate media.

Strategy is everything

integrity
12-29-2007, 10:34 AM
Their Campaign Management and Marketing has been OUTSTANDING.

To Spin a 2nd tier candidate to the top with no money and all kinds of ethics charges investigations in AK. His TAX HIKES and illegal alien amnesty with free entitlements seem not to phase the voters. Because they know how to market and spin... (Sorry this is America today)

Ron Paul's campaign...Truth with the right messages, load's of cash, but unfortunately with Lethargic Campaign Management.

I think campaign staffers need to realize; voters short attention span (especially with candidates past/record) even lower IQs mixed with high emotions, and a corrupt corporate media.

Strategy is everything

the establishment isn't afraid of huckster. RP's truth is much harder to punch through the MSM gatekeepers than mushy mouth hucks mess-age

constituent
12-29-2007, 10:35 AM
yesssssss

trusssssssssthuck

LBennett76
12-29-2007, 11:12 AM
I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.