PDA

View Full Version : Jane Aitken on the New Hampshire Debate situation

qwerty
12-29-2007, 04:57 AM
The answer is NO! He is just not confirmed yet.
On December 27th, 2007 Jane Aitken says:
Please do NOT bombard the NH GOP. I spoke to them about this LAST WEEK and they said all the candidates were invited..

This is my post from below.

This is an unconfirmed schedule for the last days before the NH primary. I am in touch with the campaign and with the NH GOP to find out if he will be attending the GOP's two events.. I assure you, the NH GOP (Fergus Cullen) would NOT dare to exclude him. NH does not do things like that, so whoever wrote that snarky piece is a jerk. It was more likely that the AP was given the list of those who'd already RSVP'd and Ron likely hadn't at the time. It never said he was 'excluded'. That was an assumption by that blogger..

RON PAUL AT ST. ANSELMS for DEBATE - JANUARY 5th at 7:00 PM
ABC, WMUR-TV and Facebook will jointly host back-to-back Republican and Democrat debates from Saint Anselm College on Saturday evening, 7 PM EST, just three days before the official first in the nation primary the following Tuesday. Charles Gibson will moderate.

RON PAUL IN MILFORD - JANUARY 6th (Unconfirmed)
First in the Nation Presidential Brunch on Sunday, January 6th, 2008 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM at Hampshire Hills, Milford, NH.

RON PAUL AT LIBERTY FORUM - JANUARY 6th
This event is at Crowne Plaza in Nashua and Ron will speak at the closing event on Sunday at around 12:15 PM. (Milford and Nashua are 5 minutes from each other so this is doable)

CANDIDATE FORUM - JANUARY 6th (Unconfirmed)
The New Hampshire Republican Party is sponsoring a forum for Republican presidential candidates on Jan. 6, two days before the state's first-in-the-nation primary.
Unlike a debate, the candidates will face questions from Chris Wallace around a table in a studio on the campus of St. Anselm College in Goffstown, N.H. The 90-minute encounter will air live beginning at 8 p.m. ET on the Fox News Channel and on Fox News Radio.
So please hold your emails to the NH GOP. I am in touch with them about the brunch as well as the round table.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/17758

Iowa primaries will be before the nh forum, so the nh forum wonīt help us to win Iowa.

But winning the Iowa will help us get in to the forum....

Simple as that and no need for protests just promoting our message...

qwerty
12-29-2007, 05:11 AM
HOW CAN THEY IGNORE US IN THE FUTURE IF WE WIN IOWA ?

If we donīt win Iowa we have to have this same fight MANY TIMES in the future!

Winning IOWA will solve this problem!They canīt ignore us after that!

:cool:

qwerty
12-29-2007, 05:14 AM
Calm down and THINK now!

They want our focus AWAY from Iowa, they want us to poll badly there to have a "justification" to exclude us from every event they will have!

Thatīs the reality here, what we need now is targetted advertising, there was just a article about "how the poker players can win the Iowa for us!"

:cool:

qwerty
12-29-2007, 05:16 AM
"we didn't make a fuss over it or boycott or anything, we just quietly went next door and showed strength"

Ron Paulīs advice, when he was excluded from Iowa...

Letīs follow that and show our strenght by winning the IOWA!!!

:)

qwerty
12-29-2007, 05:19 AM

Menthol Patch, hereīs a question for you....

brunner
12-29-2007, 05:20 AM
qwerty,

She was wrong and it caused a series of unnecessary retractions around the web. Read about it here. (http://www.chrisbrunner.com/) I agree about not contacting the GOP. That's not going to do much good. My point is that the answer is yes - he was excluded.

qwerty
12-29-2007, 05:21 AM
qwerty,

She was wrong and it caused a series of unnecessary retractions around the web. Read about it here. (http://www.chrisbrunner.com/) I agree about not contacting the GOP. That's not going to do much good. My point is that the answer is yes - he was excluded.

Please answer ? Perhaps that makes you understand that we need to focus on IOWA NOW! I fwe donīt poll well in Iowa, we have to have this battle everytime in future...

:rolleyes:

qwerty
12-29-2007, 05:30 AM

Can anyone answer ?

If you canīt you see that IOWA IS PRIORITY 1 NOW!

austin356
12-29-2007, 05:34 AM
Can anyone answer ?

If you canīt you see that IOWA IS PRIORITY 1 NOW!

go fuckin' jump off a cliff.

qwerty
go fuckin' jump off a cliff.

Whatīs your problem ? :rolleyes:

Canīt answer my questions ?

If that the only thing you can say to this conversation, perhaps you should do that yourself...

brunner
Jesus, man. We saw you. Over and over again. Give it a rest.

I hope you're in Iowa right now, btw, if you feel that strongly.

qwerty
12-29-2007, 05:35 AM
Jesus, man. We saw you. Over and over again. Give it a rest.

I hope you're in Iowa right now, btw, if you feel that strongly.

Give me an answer, please ? You canīt....So, you agree with me...

:D

idiom
12-29-2007, 06:28 AM
Simple. Iowa is no longer a valid indicator of National viability.

They already tossed out Fundraising, Straw Polls, Online Polle, Meet Up numbers, Volunteer numbers.. Why not Iowa. 'It's not a big state and will probably become a minor state in the next cycle'. If they just don't bury and act like nothing is going on.