PDA

View Full Version : Censorship-->Opportunity-->Counter programming-->Millions join the Revolution

FreestarMediaDotCom
12-29-2007, 04:49 AM
Being excluded from the Fox debate is a tremendous opportunity for Ron Paul. Now his message is "forbidden fruit", officially censored. People will want to know why. What does this man have to say?

The best idea is to get CNN to run an hour long interview with Paul or ABC to run the John Stossel special that was canned.

Next best idea: buy 1 hour of airtime on an affordable national cable network and have a one hour movie about why America needs the Ron Paul Revolution. It would show the rising debt, increasing government spending, loss of freedom, etc. It would also explain why RP's foreign policy is in America's best interest. Foreign policy is RP's #1 perception problem that we need to fix. Ronald Reagan had a long-format commercial that helped him win the Republican nomination. We need the same. Let's start writing the script.

Another idea. Have the commercial start 5 minutes before Fox debate so people get hooked and forget about the Fox debate. After an hour we will have minted new Ron Paul supporters by the millions.

FreestarMediaDotCom
12-29-2007, 05:03 AM
Just testing to see if people can reply to my threads. No one ever replies. Are the ideas that bad...or so good that no reply is needed?

me3
12-29-2007, 05:15 AM
Just testing to see if people can reply to my threads. No one ever replies. Are the ideas that bad...or so good that no reply is needed?
lmao :D

The ideas are creative, but how exactly do we get CNN to give Dr. Paul an hour of airtime? Or force ABC to run the Stossel interview?

We can't control the media, we can only work around them. Until we prove ourselves in Iowa, we're in no position to demand anything. Our polls numbers are very modest, and this is a reflection on all of us, myself included, that we have not worked hard enough to get the message out and convert likely Republican voters.