PDA

View Full Version : If you don't believe we can change FOX news then how can you chage a country?

Live_Free_Or_Die
12-29-2007, 04:44 AM
nt

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 04:44 AM
I totally agree.

If we are not strong enough to get Ron Paul into this Fox News forum then there is no way we can win NH or Iowa.

jillian
12-29-2007, 04:46 AM
harrassing the nh gop has nothing to do with fox news

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 04:57 AM
The NH GOP is officially sponsoring or giving their support for the Fox News Forum. We need to continue contacting them until they announce they will drop their support of the forum unless RON PAUL is included!

qwerty
12-29-2007, 04:59 AM
Iowa primaries will be before the nh forum, so the nh forum wonīt help us to win Iowa.

But winning the Iowa will help us get in to the forum....

Simple as that and no need for protests just promoting our message...

Ronin
12-29-2007, 05:00 AM
When are you guys going to get it.

1. NH GOP doesn't have a say in the matter
2. Fox will do the spot even without their sponsorship.

You are assuming there is an "out" clause in the contract. NOT!! That's not the way the world works buddy.

qwerty
12-29-2007, 05:00 AM
LOL,

Fox = few biased people

Country = many not so biased people

How you can even compare these two things ?

If all the voters would be like the people on Fox News, there wouldnīt be 19 million in Ron Paulīs bank...

Ronin
12-29-2007, 05:02 AM
LOL,

Fox = few biased people

Country = many not so biased people

How you can even compare these two things ?

If all the voters would be like the people on Fox News, there wouldnīt be 19 million in Ron Paulīs bank...

Word

Live_Free_Or_Die
12-29-2007, 05:03 AM
nt

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 05:03 AM
Iowa primaries will be before the nh forum, so the nh forum wonīt help us to win Iowa.

But winning the Iowa will help us get in to the forum....

Simple as that and no need for protests just promoting our message...

We need to get Ron Paul into the Fox News forum! If he does not get into the forum it's going to hurt us in every single state primary following the forum, because it will set a precedent that we can be ignored and we are not strong enough to do anything about it!

Lets get him into this forum!

billybigrigger
12-29-2007, 05:05 AM
Actually the comparison is worse since MSM conrols what many if not the majority of people see and get for information.

And since I see qwerty spamming all the threads allow me to reiterate, the Grassroots is more than capable of taking on these 2 issues/events. For someone like me who cannot directly be involved in NH (2000 miles away, no relatives or friends near etc..) helping both of these issues in the Information War is definately doable.

qwerty
12-29-2007, 05:06 AM
We need to get Ron Paul into the Fox News forum! If he does not get into the forum it's going to hurt us in every single state primary following the forum, because it will set a precedent that we can be ignored and we are not strong enough to do anything about it!

Lets get him into this forum!

First, you say that NH forum will help us in Iowa and now you say this...How can they ingore Ron Paul if he wins Iowa, tell me ?

You are SO confused man...:D

me3
12-29-2007, 05:07 AM
If you don't believe we can change FOX news then how can you chage a country?
We have no claim on FOX News. Private property rights. Every Ron Paul supporter should understand this concept. FOX is a private network, and under no obligation to cater to Duncan Hunter, Hugh Cort, Alan Keyes or Ron Paul.

We do however have a right to vote. And this is how you can change a country.

Of course, some fanatics will obsess about attacking FOX, but it doesn't help Dr. Paul get elected. Heck, the effect of this forum might be marginal at best.

And attacking the NH GOP is even dumber, because we need them as allies in this state. I assume we're going to try for some state and congressional positions as well, trying to undermine the GOP when running for their nomination is like shooting yourself in the foot before running a marathon.

Think big. Think beyond FOX. Think about the election.

Work hard, have fun, play together.

me3
12-29-2007, 05:12 AM
And since I see qwerty spamming all the threads allow me to reiterate, the Grassroots is more than capable of taking on these 2 issues/events.
I've been following the campaign since June, and on here for nearly 3 months.

The grassroots is really great when everyone pulls together around one project. Right now, that project should be Iowa, and then New Hampshire., Then South Carolina, Michigan, Nevada and Super Tuesday.

We're running out of time and fighting FOX is not part of our platform. Our platform is to get Dr. Ronald Earnest Paul elected as President of the United States, not 10 minutes of speaking time on a FOX forum.

For someone like me who cannot directly be involved in NH (2000 miles away, no relatives or friends near etc..) helping both of these issues in the Information War is definately doable.
Get in a letter writing campaign. Help the boots on the ground.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 08:16 AM
Actually the comparison is worse since MSM conrols what many if not the majority of people see and get for information.

And since I see qwerty spamming all the threads allow me to reiterate, the Grassroots is more than capable of taking on these 2 issues/events. For someone like me who cannot directly be involved in NH (2000 miles away, no relatives or friends near etc..) helping both of these issues in the Information War is definately doable.

I also believe we can get Ron Paul into this Fox News forum and get everything else done too!

There is no reason we cannot accomplish all of these things!

freedom-maniac
12-29-2007, 08:19 AM
Alright! Those of you who can go out and campaign in Iowa or any other early state, go do it. Those who can't, focus on FOX. That way we're all happy.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 08:53 AM
Alright! Those of you who can go out and campaign in Iowa or any other early state, go do it. Those who can't, focus on FOX. That way we're all happy.

I totally agree. There are tons of us who cannot make it to Iowa or NH. We can focus on getting Ron Paul into the forum, supporting the Dec. 31st money bombs, and all of our local projects.

Those that can make to Iowa or NH need to do so ASAP.