PDA

View Full Version : IDEA: Call Coast to Coast AM for New Years Prediction show

Andrew-Austin
12-29-2007, 03:53 AM
Here's a simple idea to get Ron Paul some grand positive exposure....

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2007/12/30.html

Every year, the widely popular (millions of listeners) AM radio show C2C has people call in and tell the world their prediction for the new year. The show is four hours long, and they will do this on the 30th and 31st.

So I was thinking some of us could try and call in and pitch in our own positive prediction about Ron Paul.

Examples: "He will win the election", "He will win the Republican nomination", "He will run as a third party candidate and shake up the election" , "his grassroots campaign will change America", etc.

You would have to tune into the beginning of the show for sure, as Art Bell will give you some suggestions/guidelines to go by when describing/presenting your prediction.

Lois
12-29-2007, 06:28 AM
I like it !

Andrew-Austin
12-29-2007, 08:39 AM
Blump

Andrew-Austin
12-29-2007, 11:52 AM
one more time

Andrew-Austin
12-29-2007, 05:31 PM
WTF People!! I think this idea is a tad bit more important then marching around in World of Warcraft, yet the WoW thread has around twenty pages. Talk about a lack of priorities.

fedup100
12-29-2007, 05:34 PM
Maybe we could have George report that after the Fox exclusion, there are reports of thousands of people that are planning to dump their nws stocks.

IChooseLiberty
12-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Maybe we could have George report that after the Fox exclusion, there are reports of thousands of people that are planning to dump their nws stocks.

I pray that is true. We have to fight this attack on democracy. What better than to hit them where it hurts.

Karsten
12-29-2007, 05:39 PM
Has Art Bell ever said anything about Ron Paul? Art is a member of the Libertarian Party, but in the past couple years he has become pro-war, and pro-globalism from some of the things he has said. I like George Noory better.

Karsten
12-29-2007, 05:40 PM
Regardless, I endorse the idea.