PDA

View Full Version : Poker Players Can Win Iowa For Us, Focus On Them Not On Fox!!!

qwerty
12-29-2007, 03:18 AM
http://www.gambling911.com/Online-Poker-Ron-Paul-122907.html

READ IT!

:cool:

qwerty
12-29-2007, 03:20 AM
Send your e-mails to the poker players to get more votes in IOWA!

DirtMcGirt
12-29-2007, 03:21 AM
we need to get talking to these communities, also truckers for paul... they have to hate nafta

qwerty
12-29-2007, 03:22 AM
Yes, Forget The Fox, We Have The Winning Cards In Our Hands!!!

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 03:22 AM
We can focus on doing both! There is no reason we can't contact the poker players and demand that Ron Paul be included in the Fox News forum!

However, if we don't get into this forum the media will use it as an excuse to never speak about Ron Paul again! Once we are excluded from ONE FORUM it will set a PRECEDENT!

1) We need to spread the word about this exclusion all across the internet. Everysingle Ron Paul supporter needs to be alerted immediately so they can join us in this effort! For example, we need to tell our friends on Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and Youtube! Also, we need to send a message to all of our Meet Up groups!

2) We need to fax, email, and call every single person at Faux News and other media organizations to tell them about our outrage! The messages should be non-violent and peaceful, but we need to make it clear that we are TICKED OFF and we are NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS!

3) We need to go on every radio show, every internet broadcast, and every call in TV program and let everyone know about this outrage!

Unlike what some suspicious people are saying the time for action is NOW. The fact is that we don't have time to wait and see what happens, to get every tiny piece of information about why they decided Ron Paul was not worthy of being in the debate, and to find out what the "official" campaign is going to do. If we want Ron Paul in this debate we cannot wait one single day and not one single hour!

Ara825
12-29-2007, 03:24 AM
That is a good idea. However, we do have some power. Remember when Imus made that horrible statement...remember how people reacted? They contacted the network and the sponsers. Money talks, doing nothing = 0 results.

qwerty
12-29-2007, 03:24 AM
We can focus on doing both! There is no reason we can't contact the poker players and demand that Ron Paul be included in the Fox News forum!

However, if we don't get into this forum the media will use it as an excuse to never speak about Ron Paul again! Once we are excluded from ONE FORUM it will set a PRECEDENT!

1) We need to spread the word about this exclusion all across the internet. Everysingle Ron Paul supporter needs to be alerted immediately so they can join us in this effort! For example, we need to tell our friends on Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and Youtube! Also, we need to send a message to all of our Meet Up groups!

2) We need to fax, email, and call every single person at Faux News and other media organizations to tell them about our outrage! The messages should be non-violent and peaceful, but we need to make it clear that we are TICKED OFF and we are NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS!

3) We need to go on every radio show, every internet broadcast, and every call in TV program and let everyone know about this outrage!

Unlike what some suspicious people are say ing the time for action is NOW. The fact is that we don't have time to wait and see what happens, to get every tiny piece of information about why they decided Ron Paul was not worthy of being in the debate, and to find out what the "official" campaign is going to do. If we want Ron Paul in this debate we cannot wait one single day and not one single hour!

Go away from my thread, please...

We are trying to win IOWA here, not any ridiculous battle agaisnt media (which would be won LANDSLIDE in we win IOWA!)

Stop trolling in my topics, please! We are trying to win primaries here...

qwerty
12-29-2007, 03:25 AM
WE HAVE THE WINNING MESSAGE, SPREAD THAT WITH THOSE THOUSANDS OF E-MAILS.....

qwerty
12-29-2007, 03:28 AM
we need to get talking to these communities, also truckers for paul... they have to hate nafta

exactly!

tomveil
12-29-2007, 03:31 AM
(Sorry for the X-post)

We've got a thread about RP over on our 2+2 forums that's over 2200 posts long. Mainly it's a video thread, but we discuss a whole lot of other stuff too.

Paul was the hero of the online poker community even before he was running, with his speech on the floor before the regulation of the internet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b7_h_OyTI0

After that, he showed up at the hearings and spoke out on our behalf when nobody else cared. Because of that, I watched a couple videos about his other positions when I found out he was running. He slowly converted me from an Obama supporter when I found out more. (Although Obama's waffling on the war turned me off too. I find Ron Paul's foreign policy to be MUCH MUCH more in line with my own.)

---------------------------

Another poster in this thread mentioned that the poker forums (2+2) are the 88th largest forums in the world. We all know who looks out for us when it comes to politics. And we're all PISSED that the government tells us where we can and can't play.

qwerty
12-29-2007, 03:33 AM
(Sorry for the X-post)

We've got a thread about RP over on our 2+2 forums that's over 2200 posts long. Mainly it's a video thread, but we discuss a whole lot of other stuff too.

Paul was the hero of the online poker community even before he was running, with his speech on the floor before the regulation of the internet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b7_h_OyTI0

After that, he showed up at the hearings and spoke out on our behalf when nobody else cared. Because of that, I watched a couple videos about his other positions when I found out he was running. He slowly converted me from an Obama supporter when I found out more. (Although Obama's waffling on the war turned me off too. I find Ron Paul's foreign policy to be MUCH MUCH more in line with my own.)

---------------------------

Another poster in this thread mentioned that the poker forums (2+2) are the 88th largest forums in the world. We all know who looks out for us when it comes to politics. And we're all PISSED that the government tells us where we can and can't play.

CAN YOU ASK FOR SOME OFFICIAL ENDORSEMENTS ?

Ara825
12-29-2007, 03:33 AM
I agree with you 100%.

I've emailed Fox and have been emailing advertisers as well . I have posted about this on a private stock market forum that has thousands of members. I also posted on the NWS message board on yahoo finance. I wish I hadn't sold all of my NWS stock six months ago when I discoverd what a puke murcoch is. I would love to have every share back now just so I could dump it again Monday morning.

The average investor panics easily, all they need is a hint of bad publicity on the way and they will start selling. Watch the price per share start to drop on Monday.

Unlike what some suspicious people are saying the time for action is NOW. The fact is that we don't have time to wait and see what happens, to get every tiny piece of information about why they decided Ron Paul was not worthy of being in the debate, and to find out what the "official" campaign is going to do. If we want Ron Paul in this debate we cannot wait one single day and not one single hour!

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 03:35 AM
I'm all for contacting poker players, but that should not be discussed on this forum. It is totally off-topic.

From now on all off-topic threads that do not involve getting Ron Paul into this forum will be flagged.

The fact is we need to get Ron Paul into this forum. I'm tired of the people on here who are trying to sabotage our efforts and convince others we should do nothing!

tomveil
12-29-2007, 03:36 AM
CAN YOU ASK FOR SOME OFFICIAL ENDORSEMENTS ?

I'm not sure what you mean. Poker players are just a group of people, just like here. There's no "leader" or anything who could officially endorse Ron Paul. Just a bunch of like minded individuals who can officially endorse him by voting :)

(Queue the picture of Ron Paul with famous poker players, anybody got it?)

qwerty
12-29-2007, 03:38 AM
I'm not sure what you mean. Poker players are just a group of people, just like here. There's no "leader" or anything who could officially endorse Ron Paul. Just a bunch of like minded individuals who can officially endorse him by voting :)

(Queue the picture of Ron Paul with famous poker players, anybody got it?)

Isnīt there any organisations etc etc ?

OReich
12-29-2007, 03:41 AM
LMFAO. My friend just pointed out that this probably why Paul is winning all the online election bets: You can only collect your winnings if Ron Paul wins the election.

qwerty
12-29-2007, 03:41 AM
I'm all for contacting poker players, but that should not be discussed on this forum. It is totally off-topic.

From now on all off-topic threads that do not involve getting Ron Paul into this forum will be flagged.

The fact is we need to get Ron Paul into this forum. I'm tired of the people on here who are trying to sabotage our efforts and convince others we should do nothing!

No itīs isnīt....

Getting ACTUAL votes are irrelevant for you...

This topic is in section, cause i hope it stops people to waste their time on stupid things when they could get VOTES for us!

:rolleyes:

tomveil
12-29-2007, 03:49 AM
Isnīt there any organisations etc etc ?

There's one, the Poker Players Alliance. I'm not sure what their legal structure is, so I'm not sure if they can officially endorse anybody. I'll find out and if it's possible we can try to get them to send out an e-mail, although I wouldn't hold your breath. Poker players generally think that the PPA is a great idea but doesn't do much in practice. They may not want to "endorse" a candidate, even if he's the only one who's said so much as a peep about our right to play poker online.

qwerty
12-29-2007, 04:16 AM
There's one, the Poker Players Alliance. I'm not sure what their legal structure is, so I'm not sure if they can officially endorse anybody. I'll find out and if it's possible we can try to get them to send out an e-mail, although I wouldn't hold your breath. Poker players generally think that the PPA is a great idea but doesn't do much in practice. They may not want to "endorse" a candidate, even if he's the only one who's said so much as a peep about our right to play poker online.

Ok, thank you!