PDA

View Full Version : Ron has $20 million. He must flood states with commercials NOW.

Gordon
12-29-2007, 03:09 AM
Ron has $20 million. He must do commercials NOW.

He must flood Iowa and New Hampshire with tv commericals. Then other important states.

Flood the fox afiliates with them as well. Especially on the day of their little roundtable.

He's got the big bucks now, there are no excuses. It's the only way to beat the Msm. Spend it on local commercials.

0zzy
12-29-2007, 03:10 AM
I think he is? I heard there's a lot of action going on in states like South Carolina, Michigan, etc

acroso
12-29-2007, 03:13 AM
I agree, he should go for a saturation point like Romney has. There is a formula for reaching that point, and it wouldn't cost that much to do.

cien750hp
12-29-2007, 03:14 AM
tv commercials might not be as effective right now since the writers strike is going on, i imagine alot of people do not watch nearly as much tv anymore since it's all reruns.

hawkeyenick
12-29-2007, 03:16 AM
commercials dont get us votes, they only get us name recognition and remove cognitive dissonance

Gordon
12-29-2007, 03:17 AM
tv commercials might not be as effective right now since the writers strike is going on, i imagine alot of people do not watch nearly as much tv anymore since it's all reruns.

Your point is duly noted but The commercials are for those who are unaware of Ron. For the type of people that will always watch tv and may not have internet. It's important.

Gordon
12-29-2007, 03:20 AM
commercials dont get us votes, they only get us name recognition and remove cognitive dissonance

That's the idea. Removing the cognitive dissonance, at least for a few seconds. Like it or not, Romney knows he has to do it as well.