PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire Grassroots: What ACTION are you taking about the Fox News Forum?

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 03:01 AM
Dear NH Grassroots,

I'm very curious to find out what ACTION you are taking about Ron Paul being excluded from the Fox News Republican candidate forum? If you could keep us updated it would be very much appreciated, because there are thousands of us outraged about this exclusion and are willing to help your efforts in any possible way we can!

We are already taking action by calling, faxing, and emailing Faux News and other media organizations. Additionally, we are urging everyone to spread the word about this INJUSTICE to all of our Myspace, Facebook, Meetup, and other online friends! Can you share what action is being taken by the Ron Paul supporters in New Hampshire?

Do you have any specific needs at this moment? Are there any specific individuals or organizations you wish for us to contact?

We need to all work together and take ACTION immediately to make sure that Ron Paul is included in this forum. Please let us know what we can do to assist in your efforts!

Please keep us updated.

dircha
12-29-2007, 03:03 AM
Unfortunately they are probably all sleeping now. As I should be. It was despicable how this came out late in the day on a Friday, before New Years.

But we can not wait until Monday on this. They need to know about this first thing Saturday morning and we need them to get on the phones with the state party leadership and demand accountability; no excuses.

We can't do it for them.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 03:05 AM
I agree. We cannot wait. We need to alert them to this right now!

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 03:21 AM
If I were a member of the Grassroots of New Hampshire I would be up right now finding out what I could do to get him into this forum!

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 05:44 AM
Is there anyone here from New Hampshire that can provide us with an update?

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 06:19 AM
Lets get started taking ACTION to get Ron Paul in the Fox News Forum of Republican candidates!

What is happening in New Hampshire?

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 08:17 AM
Anyone from NH willing to respond?

jillian
12-29-2007, 09:10 AM
Anyone from NH willing to respond?

Maybe they are busy...:confused:

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 09:40 AM
Maybe they are busy...:confused:

We deserve a response.

shadow26
12-29-2007, 09:47 AM
We deserve a response.

Contacting FOX national is a waste of time. Their agenda is clear, and they are NOT going to deviate from it. Contact LOCAL FOX affiliates, contact LOCAL advertisers (they won't want ANYTHING to do with censorship or a boycott); gather in PEACEFUL support of Congressman Paul on January 6th, if possible; and spread the word to voters as best you can. Circumvent the national media; contacting them is a WASTE OF TIME.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 09:54 AM
Contacting FOX national is a waste of time. Their agenda is clear, and they are NOT going to deviate from it. Contact LOCAL FOX affiliates, contact LOCAL advertisers (they won't want ANYTHING to do with censorship or a boycott); gather in PEACEFUL support of Congressman Paul on January 6th, if possible; and spread the word to voters as best you can. Circumvent the national media; contacting them is a WASTE OF TIME.

It is not a waste of time!

There are a few decent people inside of Fox that will notice.

Also, Fox News can't ignore correspondence that was COPIED to other media organizations!

Menthol Patch
12-30-2007, 05:16 AM
Any update NH grassroots?

Oliver
12-31-2007, 04:35 AM
Any update NH grassroots?

Good question. Any updates yet?