PDA

View Full Version : This is a good thing!!!

Real_CaGeD
12-29-2007, 02:48 AM
The night before is a debate in which Ron Pauls veiws will stand out. The following night you will get to see the rest of them cut each others throats on who hates Muslims the most. I think this works in our favor. Plus it will show FOX has no credibility if RP shows well in IOWA. Maybe they know RP is gonna do well in IOWA and they made this forum to pump up their guy?

Let this go, this could be very good.

Joe3113
12-29-2007, 02:50 AM
I DISAGREE VEHEMENTLY................We need as much face time as possible

ClayTrainor
12-29-2007, 02:55 AM
I DISAGREE VEHEMENTLY................We need as much face time as possible

if he's in the debate, they'll just cut him off at 30 seconds like 3 times, and that's all he'll get.

Something tells me he's gonna get way more exposure due to being banned even tho hes' the #1 fundraiser and gaining in the official polls.

Real_CaGeD
12-29-2007, 02:57 AM
if he's in the debate, they'll just cut him off at 30 seconds like 3 times, and that's all he'll get.

Something tells me he's gonna get way more exposure due to being banned even tho hes' the #1 fundraiser and gaining in the official polls.

I think this is to push one of their guys because Ron Is gonna clean house, and they know it.

Gordon
12-29-2007, 04:13 AM
I think this is to push one of their guys because Ron Is gonna clean house, and they know it.

I agree. Since this is in new hampshire. It should be pretty big.

Though people should still try to get him on faux.

Kingfisher
12-29-2007, 06:39 AM

I agree. It would be extremely biased against R.P. now even more than before.

mbrebstock
12-29-2007, 06:44 AM
we should not accept the exclusion, but if we can't change it, its not that worse either. perhaps ron paul would not be where he is without the media who shows us all the time how the system works.