PDA

View Full Version : Lets contact the other candidates publically and ask

shoms_w
12-29-2007, 02:41 AM
them to weigh in. Put them on the spot..

Thoughts?

Real_CaGeD
12-29-2007, 02:44 AM
Yes, ask them if they support the message of non interventionism and national soveriegnty being excluded from the electorate?

shoms_w
12-29-2007, 02:54 AM
Not that way. Ask them what they think about Ron Paul being excluded from the debates even though he is 10% in the polls. Then quote the shit out of them.

Just a thought.

fuzzybekool
12-29-2007, 03:06 AM
Why not Youtube some 30 second or 60 second videos of us talking about the exclusion and we can pick some good ones and rocket them in views and comments.

jillian
12-29-2007, 03:49 AM
good idea

prolly wont change much

RlxdN10sity
12-29-2007, 06:55 PM
This was my thought also. If a media credentialed person could get a statement from each Rep. candidate concerning his position on excluding another candidate from a venue that is described as a Republican candidates event, or if they themselves were to be excluded. If they are in favor of censorship having a significant impact on who will win the nomination or not. I'm sure a couple of well worded questions could be assembled in such a way as they would have only one real choice of sentiment to be conveyed in the responses. Then this media credentialed individual could write a story covering this situation and we could get it out to all corners of the country and beyond.

The Lantern
12-29-2007, 07:54 PM
them to weigh in. Put them on the spot..

Thoughts?

I think that would be a good idea. However I would like to propose another synopsis of the exclusion. FOX wants people to watch the show. That makes it important that the show go on. So which of the candidates benefits from a Ron Paul exclusion. A good place showing would be detrimental to Giuliani, McCain, Thompson, and possibly Huckabee. So I think that Giuliani, McCain, and Thompson have told FOX that they don't want Ron Paul at the forum. So rather than cancel the show, FOX canceled Ron Paul.

So, I think that this is a good idea. Get some of the new media bloggers to get some comments from the other candidates on Ron Paul's exclusion.