PDA

View Full Version : NH REPUBLICANS: Tell Your State Party They Will LOSE Your Support

dircha
12-29-2007, 02:10 AM
NOTE: This only applies to members of the New Hampshire State Republican Party. This message must come from members of the New Hampshire State Republican Party. If you are not a Republican, or not from New Hampshire, please contact Fox News instead. Out-of-staters SHOULD NOT contact the New Hampshire GOP.

IT IS OFFICIAL

Congressman Paul has been excluded from the Fox News Candidate Forum on January 6th hosted by the New Hampshire State Republican Party. This forum is being held in their name, and with their endorsement. They are accountable for what is happening. They need to stand up for you NOW!

Congressman Paul has been excluded even though he has consistently polled as having as much as double the support in New Hampshire as former Senator Fred Thompson, who has been invited.

TAKE ACTION NOW

New Hampshire Republicans who support Ron Paul must call their state party's office. They must let them know that unless the New Hampshire State Republican Party withdraws its support and endorsement from the January 6th Fox News Candidate Forum, that you will withdraw your support for the state party and its candidates.

Please help us, New Hampshire Republicans. It is you who have the leverage to change this. This is your state. This is your party. Tell them this outrageous, unamerican display is where you put your foot down.

Contact your New Hampshire State Republican Party before it is too late! Only YOU can stop this!

http://www.nhgop.org/contact-us/

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

jarofclay
12-29-2007, 02:13 AM
show me proof

Ron LOL
12-29-2007, 02:14 AM
FFS, holster this one until we have a better idea of what's going on.

dircha
12-29-2007, 02:15 AM
show me proof

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/94/has-fox-news-excluded-ron-paul

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA – According to the New Hampshire State Republican Party and an Associated Press report, Republican presidential candidate and Texas Congressman Ron Paul will be excluded from an upcoming forum of Republican candidates to be broadcast by Fox News on January 6, 2008.

“Given Ron Paul’s support in New Hampshire and his recent historic fundraising success, it is outrageous that Dr. Paul would be excluded,” said Ron Paul 2008 campaign chairman Kent Snyder. “Dr. Paul has consistently polled higher in New Hampshire than some of the other candidates who have been invited.”

dircha
12-29-2007, 02:17 AM
FFS, holster this one until we have a better idea of what's going on.

By then it will be TOO LATE.

We already have confirmation from the Official Campaign.

The New Hampshire GOP is referring them to Fox News, trying to shirk their duties to their state party members and to be accountable for this Candidate Forum being held IN THEIR NAME and WITH THEIR ENDORSEMENT.

New Hampshire State Republican party members who support Ron Paul should be OUTRAGED.

Shavenyak
DON'T SPAM THE NH HQ!!!

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Editorial-Page.htm?InfoNo=028334

IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT!

robert4rp08
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/94/has-fox-news-excluded-ron-paul

“Paul supporters should know that we are continuing to make inquiries with Fox News as to why they have apparently excluded Dr. Paul from this event.”

It's not set in stone yet. Please give them a chance to right this wrong.

jarofclay
12-29-2007, 02:18 AM
ok, given that we saw some crazy rap music on the site I'm going to give this a 24 hr-buy period before I go crazy and unleash the hounds.

jarofclay
12-29-2007, 02:18 AM
DON'T SPAM THE NH HQ!!!

IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT!

Are you sure?

jblosser
12-29-2007, 02:19 AM
DO unleash the hounds, but AT FOX. Leave the NH GOP alone, they are officially not the problem, and are reportedly going to bat for us if we'll let them.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67477

dircha
“Paul supporters should know that we are continuing to make inquiries with Fox News as to why they have apparently excluded Dr. Paul from this event.”

It's not set in stone yet. Please give them a chance to right this wrong.

The New Hampshire GOP has already dropped the ball on this.

They have left the Official Campaign to fight Fox News themselves.

New Hampshire State Republican Party members MUST HOLD THEIR STATE PARTY ACCOUNTABLE.

This Candidate Forum is being held IN THEIR NAME and it is being held WITH THEIR ENDORSEMENT.

What good is a state party that will not stand up for their OWN MEMBERS?

DEMAND that your state party WITHDRAW the use of its name and its endorsement of this FAKE FORUM.

jblosser
Are you sure?

I am. Leave NH GOP alone. Spam Fox.

dircha
12-29-2007, 02:21 AM
I am. Leave NH GOP alone. Spam Fox.

If you are a member of the New Hampshire Republican Party, your beef is with YOUR STATE PARTY.

If not, YES, then spam FOX.

jblosser
12-29-2007, 02:22 AM
If you are a member of the New Hampshire Republican Party, your beef is with YOUR STATE PARTY.

If not, YES, then spam FOX.

You are asking people to go after them to make sure they are doing something about this.

They are already reportedly doing something about this.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, now go help them yell at Fox.

dircha
12-29-2007, 02:24 AM
You are asking people to go after them to make sure they are doing something about this.

They are already reportedly doing something about this.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, now go help them yell at Fox.

No they are not.

They are not standing up for their state party members.

Instead they have left the Ron Paul Official Campaign to fight it out with Fox News on their own.

State party members should demand more. Demand that your own state party stand up for you.

They should demand that they are withdrawing their endorsement and sponsorship of the event immediately, and will continue to do so until Fox News agrees to let Ron Paul in.

Johncjackson
12-29-2007, 02:26 AM
Well, one part is correct. NEW HAMPSHIRE REPUBLICANS really need to be the ones to take this on.

While out of state independents/libertarians/activists/democrats/newgopconverts are known to show in force to support RP, the emphasis really needs to be local established Republicans to show support for RP as a legit Republican contender with real local support.

Liberty Star
12-29-2007, 02:27 AM
If the report is confirmed, Fox news needs to be contacted, not NH HQ.

dircha
12-29-2007, 02:29 AM
If the report is confirmed, Fox news needs to be contacted, not NH HQ.

The New Hampshire State Republican Party is shirking their duties to their state party members.

They have left the Ron Paul Official Campaign to fight Fox News on their own. This is unacceptable.

Members of the New Hampshire State Republican Party need to hold their own party accountable.

They need to DEMAND that their party act unilaterally to WITHDRAW their SPONSORSHIP and ENDORSEMENT of this event unless and until Congressman Ron Paul is invited.

This should be the demand of New Hampshire Republicans of their state party.

BeFranklin
12-29-2007, 02:31 AM
Fox news is trying to do something else. I feel your attention is being diverted.

This news story undermines the entire position of the neocon movement and what they have been trying to sell the country. It just came out. Not everyone knows it yet. It has great impact:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67469
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67313

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 02:32 AM
Keep faxing and calling the NH GOP! Let them know that we are NOT going to stop calling until they make sure Ron Paul is invited to this debate!

Telephone: (603)225-9341

Fax: (603) 225-7498

Chairman: Fergus Cullen

Vice-Chairman: Wayne MacDonald

Executive Director: Stephen DeMaura

dircha
12-29-2007, 02:35 AM
Do we have ANY New Hampshire Republicans here???

If I were a New Hampshire resident I can tell you I would be on the phone and on email giving them HELL over this.

We can not call and hold your state party accountable for you. It is up to you to step up and ACT to hold your state party accountable.

Show them that being a Republican in New Hampshire MEANS SOMETHING!

dircha
12-29-2007, 02:50 AM
It's the middle of the night in New Hampshire now.

But we can not let this wait until Monday.

We must stay strong and push this all weekend.

Call your precinct leaders at home. Call your state party leaders at home. Tell them that this is URGENT and CAN NOT WAIT.

Demand that they stand up for you, or tell them that you are through with them. Now is the time.

Wyurm
12-29-2007, 03:04 AM
It's the middle of the night in New Hampshire now.

But we can not let this wait until Monday.

We must stay strong and push this all weekend.

Call your precinct leaders at home. Call your state party leaders at home. Tell them that this is URGENT and CAN NOT WAIT.

Demand that they stand up for you, or tell them that you are through with them. Now is the time.

Sometimes there are brilliant posts on this board that will certainly push Dr.Paul to the forefront. This is definitely not one of them.

Please think about what you are insanely demanding. You are asking that angry RP supporters call the NH GOP which Dr. Paul is heavilly depending on to get elected and complain to them about the Fox forum exclusion. Furthermore, leaving the GOP right before the primary makes absolutely no sense, IF you are actually a Ron Paul supporter, since the time to switch parties has already passed. Are you trying to talk supporters into not voting for RP if Fox doesn't allow him into the forum?!?!

Attack the real problem, Fox, but please be extremely over-respectful of the NH GOP since I for one would really like to see RP have a chance in NH.

Wyurm
12-29-2007, 03:08 AM
Keep faxing and calling the NH GOP! Let them know that we are NOT going to stop calling until they make sure Ron Paul is invited to this debate!

Again, would you please use your head and not your emotions?!?! If you want to see RP in office then do not attack the party that Ron Paul has chosen to be a part of.

Go all out on Fox if you want, but what you are encouraging is pure lunacy.

dircha
12-29-2007, 03:17 AM
Again, would you please use your head and not your emotions?!?! If you want to see RP in office then do not attack the party that Ron Paul has chosen to be a part of.

I want to be very clear, and I think that I have been, that I am not asking every angry Ron Paul supporter to contact the New Hampshire GOP. As you say, that would be a mistake.

If you do not live in New Hampshire or you are not a Republican, please do not contact the New Hampshire GOP. Contact Fox News instead.

However, if you are a Republican resident of New Hampshire, please contact your state party leaders and hold them accountable by demanding that they use their official support and endorsement of this Candidate Forum as leverage to ensure that Ron Paul is able to participate.

If this were my state, I would demand no less of my state party. We can not do it for them. This must come from members of the New Hampshire GOP.

dircha
12-29-2007, 03:20 AM
I've moved the disclaimer up to the top of the first post that this only applies to members of the New Hampshire Republican Party and that out of states should not contact them.

I don't think I can be any more clear.

Wyurm
12-29-2007, 03:21 AM
I want to be very clear, and I think that I have been, that I am not asking every angry Ron Paul supporter to contact the New Hampshire GOP. As you say, that would be a mistake.

If you do not live in New Hampshire or you are not a Republican, please do not contact the New Hampshire GOP. Contact Fox News instead.

However, if you are a Republican resident of New Hampshire, please contact your state party leaders and hold them accountable by demanding that they use their official support and endorsement of this Candidate Forum as leverage to ensure that Ron Paul is able to participate.

If this were my state, I would demand no less of my state party. We can not do it for them. This must come from members of the New Hampshire GOP.

If the NH members have any sense they will go after Fox News and NOT attack Ron Paul's party with only a few days left till the primary.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 03:24 AM
They do not have to "attack" the party.

But they should keep contacting the NH GOP and tell them that if Ron Paul is not included they will no longer support them!

This is NOT attacking them, but just stating a FACT!

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 03:26 AM

Stating a FACT that they will NOT support the NH GOP if Ron Paul is excluded is NOT attacking them and it is NOT lunacy. It is stating a FACT!

They need to tell the NH GOP that if Ron Paul is excluded from this forum that immediately after the election they will leave the Republican Party!

dircha
12-29-2007, 03:26 AM
If the NH members have any sense they will go after Fox News and NOT attack Ron Paul's party with only a few days left till the primary.

It's their own party! They can't count on their own party???

The NH GOP has left the Official Campaign to take the issue up with Fox News alone. This is despicable.

If they can't count on their own party to stand up for them in a case of such outrageous unjustice, what exactly can they count on their state party for?

Yes, Fox News is the bully here, no doubt, but the NH GOP should be behind us on this, they should be threatening to withdraw their support for the Fox event unless this is changed immediately. And they are not doing this.

For heaven's sake! Fred Thompson was invited and Ron Paul consistently polls as much as double what he does in New Hampshire. This isn't even remotely fair.

If they wait and let this work itself out, it will be too late, and Ron Paul will be excluded. If we sit around and play Mr. Polite, they will SWEEP US UNDER THE RUG.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 04:22 AM
The NH GOP needs to either get Ron Paul invited to the forum or drop their support of the Fox News forum. Everyone needs to keep calling/faxing/emailing the NH GOP and Fox News!

New Hampshire GOP

me3
12-29-2007, 04:25 AM
Hey Menthol Patch, what happens when the NH GOP drops support for the Forum, and FOX does it anyways without Ron Paul?

dircha
12-29-2007, 04:30 AM
Hey Menthol Patch, what happens when the NH GOP drops support for the Forum, and FOX does it anyways without Ron Paul?

Then state Republican party members should expect that the their party leadership will stand behind them in issuing a press release and providing a spokesperson to competing local and national media outlets to explain what actions they have taken and why.

And if fairness in the press means anything to the private college that is hosting the debate on its campus, that it will join in, and refuse Fox News access to its venue.

These are entirely reasonable demands for state Republicans to make of their state party leadership.

And what party in its right mind would want to alienate supporters of the GOP candidate who is very possibly the top 4th quarter fundraiser, and holds the record for largest single day fundraiser in the history of federal elections?

Money and local support go a long way.

me3
12-29-2007, 04:42 AM
You're dreaming. This is just the warmup act on the bumpy road Dr. Paul will have to travel.

On one hand, you're against the evil of the media and the GOP, on the other hand, you're expecting them to "do the right thing".

I'm all for protest, I can write a mean letter and leave a nasty voicemail with the best of them. But all that matters right now is placing well in Iowa, and then New Hampshire. This forum is irrelevant if Dr. Paul has other things scheduled, or will schedule something specifically to counteract it.

But it must be led by the campaign. By noon Monday, we might be back in, only because the campaign has inquired further.

free.alive
12-29-2007, 04:47 AM
This is not the doing of the NH GOP. Fox is in control here. What reason do you have to doubt this?

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 06:27 AM

That would make some headlines!

We need to keep contacting the NH GOP until they get Ron Paul included in the debate or announce that if he is not included they will drop their sponsorship of the debate!

Just imagine if the NH GOP dropped their support of the debate because Fox News excluded Ron Paul! That could help get us a bunch of votes in NH!

Lets all keep contacting the NH GOP!

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 06:27 AM
This is not the doing of the NH GOP. Fox is in control here. What reason do you have to doubt this?

It would TERRIFY the folks at Fox if the NH GOP threatened to drop their support of the debate and send out a press release if Ron Paul is not allowed to participate. That would make Fox News look very bad and could be used to get a bunch of votes for Ron Paul in NH!

Patriot2572
12-29-2007, 06:30 AM
DON'T SPAM THE NH HQ!!!

IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT!

Yes, spam them. Let EVERYONE know we are mad as hell, and we arent going to take it anymore.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 06:48 AM
Yes, spam them. Let EVERYONE know we are mad as hell, and we arent going to take it anymore.

This is one time when I think we need to stop worrying so much about spamming. Fox News is trying to hi-jack this election by marginalizing one candidate while artificially propping up other candidates that have much less support. We cannot allow this to continue!

We MUST draw a line and DEMAND that Ron Paul be included in this debate!

Thomas Paine
12-29-2007, 07:05 AM
As someone who is an insider in a state GOP executive committee (not NH), the NH GOP leadership needs to be overwhelmed with contacts from Ron Paul supporters and others that exclusion of Dr. Paul from the debate by Fox News is unacceptable. The NH GOP must not be allowed to pass the buck and point the finger at Fox News. The NH GOP has the clout to tell Fox News that either Dr. Paul will be included in the debate or else none of the GOP candidates will be participating. Period.

In the alternative, if Dr. Paul is officially excluded. There is no reason why Dr. Paul cannot show up at the debate anyway and force his way in via an army of supporters. If they are barred from entering the premises, then Dr. Paul can remain outside the debate venue and with a microphone answer the debate questions while someone is video taping his answers with a live feed to the internet.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 07:14 AM
As someone who is an insider in a state GOP executive committee (not NH), the NH GOP leadership needs to be overwhelmed with contacts from Ron Paul supporters and others that exclusion of Dr. Paul from the debate by Fox News is unacceptable. The NH GOP must not be allowed to pass the buck and point the finger at Fox News. The NH GOP has the clout to tell Fox News that either Dr. Paul will be included in the debate or else none of the GOP candidates will be participating. Period.

In the alternative, if Dr. Paul is officially excluded. There is no reason why Dr. Paul cannot show up at the debate anyway and force his way in via an army of supporters. If they are barred from entering the premises, then Dr. Paul can remain outside the debate venue and with a microphone answer the debate questions while someone is video taping his answers with a live feed to the internet.

I totally agree. We CANNOT let the NH GOP pass the buck on this one!

That is why I've been saying we need to keep contacting the NH GOP! It seems like too many people here think the NH GOP is on our side and automatically would do everything they can to get Ron Paul included. Sadly, that's not the case because it's obvious not everyone in the NH GOP supports Ron Paul!

We need to keep contacting the NH GOP until they either do what it takes to get Ron Paul included OR announce they are dropping their support of the Fox News Forum!

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 07:16 AM

We need you to keep on posting your wisdom to this forum!

Please keep spreading the word that people need to keep on contacting the NH GOP!

scottincr
12-29-2007, 07:45 AM

But they should keep contacting the NH GOP and tell them that if Ron Paul is not included they will no longer support them!

Chairman: Fergus Cullen CELL PHONE 603 520 5450

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 07:50 AM

Chairman: Fergus Cullen CELL PHONE 603 520 5450

Thanks for posting that information again!

I'm hoping that people will continue contacting the NH GOP until they either get Ron Paul invited to the forum OR announce that they are dropping their sponsorship of the Fox News forum and send out a press release!

We CANNOT let up on the NH GOP! If we do they could very well "pass the buck" to Fox News and not do everything they can do to get Ron Paul invited!

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 09:43 AM
What I want to know is when will we get an update from the NH GOP?

Geronimo
12-29-2007, 11:10 AM
At the very least, the NH GOP could put something on their website regarding this.
If they weren't accountable I'd think they'd have something up there.

schmeisser
12-29-2007, 11:15 AM
http://www.nhgop.org/executive-committee/

shadow26
12-29-2007, 11:20 AM

Simple question: Is the NH GOP SPONSORING this debate?

schmeisser
12-29-2007, 11:21 AM
Simple question: Is the NH GOP SPONSORING this debate?

YES

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 11:27 AM
At the very least, the NH GOP could put something on their website regarding this.
If they weren't accountable I'd think they'd have something up there.

They need to give us an update ASAP.

They need to get Ron Paul into the forum or they need to announce that they are withdrawing their support of the forum.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 11:38 AM
http://www.nhgop.org/executive-committee/

Thanks for the link.

The following is the contact information on that page.

Fergus Cullen - Chairman
fergus@nhgop.org
10 Water Street
Concord, NH 03301
225-9341

Wayne MacDonald - Vice Chairman
wayne@nhgop.org
11 Dickey Street
Derry, NH 03038
434-8191

Phyllis Woods - National Commiteewoman
parishoner@aol.com
1 Barry Street
Dover, NH 03820
749-2177

Sean Mahoney - National Committeeman
smahoney11@comcast.net
10 Water Street
Concord, NH 03301
225-9341

Robert Scott - Treasurer
rscott@exgenex.com
34 Summit Street
Newport, NH 03773
863-6106

Eileen Smiglowski - Assistant Treasurer
eileen@nhgop.org
3 Plum Street
Concord, NH 03301
225-9341

Juanita Dangel - Secretary
juanitadangel@comcast.net
17 Westminster Lane
Merrimack, NH 03054
429-4302

Sharon Carson - Assistant Secretary
19 Tokanel Road
Londonderry, NH 03053
434-2489

Ralph Doolan- Vice Chair Area 1
rjdoolan@ncia.net
89 Deer Run Road
Bethlehem, NH 03574
444-8915

Bill Loginov - Vice Chair Area 2
wloginov@haslaw.com
45 Tokanel Drive
Londonderry, NH 03053
425-2079

Carol Holden - Vice Chair Area 3
ccommish@rcn.com
PO Box 13
Amherst, NH 03031
673-8167

Jay Flanders - Vice Chair Area 4
flanders@elevare.com
131 Young Hill Road
Sunapee, NH 03782
763-9450

Jeff Newman - Vice Chair Area 5
tankerjeff@aol.com
139 North State Street, #4
Concord, NH 03301
225-4375

Frank Tilton - Belknap County Chair
fttilton@earthlink.net
56 Orchard Street
Laconia, NH 03246
528-8466

Henry Mock - Carroll County Chair
rcpatten@worldpath.net
P.O. Box 237
Jackson, NH 03846
356-5109

Juliana Bergeron - Cheshire County Chair
julianabergeron@hotmail.com
410 Main Street
Keene, NH 03431
352-4069

Scott Mason - Coos County Chair
cowsrus@ncia.net
806 Route 3
North Stratford, NH 03540
922-8377

Lud Flower - Grafton County Chair
gabe@metrocast.net
157 Blackberry Hill Road
Orford, NH 03777
353-4300

Vahrij Manoukian - Hillsborough County Chair
hollisrx@charterinternet.com
P.O. Box 1620
Hollis, NH 03049
465-7100

Betsy Miller - Merrimack County Chair
bmillerbow@aol.com
6 Shore View Drive
Bow, NH 03304
491-2058

Greg Carson - Rockingham County Chair
carson@post.harvard.edu
19 Tokanel Drive
Londonderry, NH 03053
434-2489

Phyllis Woods - Strafford County Chair
parishoner@aol.com
1 Barry Street
Dover, NH 03820
749-2177

Harry Gale - Sullivan County Chair
hgale66@aol.com
66 Stagecoach Road
Sunapee, NH 03782
763-4004

Pam Ean - Concord City Chair
pamean@hotmail.com
296 Pleasant Street
Concord NH 03301
226-0246

Jerry Thibodeau - Manchester City Chair
jerry@thibco.com
103 Bow Street
Manchester, NH 03103
867-6191

Sandra Ziehm - Acting Nashua City Chair

Brendan Ristano - Portsmouth City Chair
737 Islington Street
Portsmouth, NH 03801
475-2908

Jim Foley - Derry Chair
derrygop@aol.com
178 Hampstead Road
Derry, NH 03038
425-7598

Sharon Sykas - NH Federation of Republican Women President
sharonsykas@comcast.net
84 Stratham Heights Road
Stratham, NH 03885
778-2410

Kerry Marsh - Young Republican Chairman
kmarsh2004@earthlink.net
65 Clinton Street
Concord, NH 03301
582-0119

HOLLYWOOD
12-29-2007, 11:41 AM
You're dreaming. This is just the warmup act on the bumpy road Dr. Paul will have to travel.

On one hand, you're against the evil of the media and the GOP, on the other hand, you're expecting them to "do the right thing".

I'm all for protest, I can write a mean letter and leave a nasty voicemail with the best of them. But all that matters right now is placing well in Iowa, and then New Hampshire. This forum is irrelevant if Dr. Paul has other things scheduled, or will schedule something specifically to counteract it.

But it must be led by the campaign. By noon Monday, we might be back in, only because the campaign has inquired further.

Amen... Wait until the RNC in Minnesota! You want to talk about conspiring GOP committee actions. This is the most kept secret on the fanaticalism of both parties to push through the candidate that'll win and to impede all others. There's incredible evidence in the past of SABOTAGING candidates, their supporters, etc... @ the conventions.

And the US Media Exploits Putin as a corrupt/conspiring dictator?

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 12:00 PM
We need to realize that the neo-cons in the NH GOP would like to keep Ron Paul out of this forum.

me3
12-29-2007, 12:07 PM
We need to realize that the neo-cons in the NH GOP would like to keep Ron Paul out of this forum.
That's nonsense. You have no proof of that.

All reports indicate the NH GOP is on our side.

I'm sick to my stomach with the way you are behaving MP. Went to sleep for a few hours, and you are back at it again.

How many people from the campaign have asked us to stop harassing the NH GOP now?

dircha
12-29-2007, 02:52 PM
Blump

dircha
12-29-2007, 02:54 PM
New Hampshire Republicans.

CALL your state party.

DEMAND that they withdraw their support and endorsement for the January 6th event.

DEMAND that they put down an ultimatum for FOX.

DEMAND that they stand up for you.

INFORM them that if they do not you will no longer support their party, their fundraisers, or their candidates.

dircha
12-29-2007, 03:53 PM
Have any Ron Paul supporters who are members of the New Hampshire State Republican party contacted their party leadership about this?

Call your leadership at any level. This is too important to wait. If we wait, it will be too late. This is what your state party leadership should be going to bat for you for.

Tell them you want them to stand up to Fox News and put down an ultimatum.

Jimmy
12-29-2007, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the link.

The following is the contact information on that page.

Fergus Cullen - Chairman
fergus@nhgop.org
10 Water Street
Concord, NH 03301
225-9341

Wayne MacDonald - Vice Chairman
wayne@nhgop.org
11 Dickey Street
Derry, NH 03038
434-8191

Phyllis Woods - National Commiteewoman
parishoner@aol.com