PDA

View Full Version : Confirming Call to Action: This is Not a Drill

jblosser
12-29-2007, 01:54 AM
There's dozens of threads on this already but some are still (wisely) looking for an official "release the hounds" from the campaign. As one of the area organizers who can contact "certain people" directly, I'll say you're probably not going to get it, because the campaign doesn't tell the grassroots what to do. But it's a fact that the exclusion has been confirmed at the highest levels, and it's time for the grassroots to do what we do best: take charge and be the change we want to see in the world.

The best target if you want to write letters or emails or send phone calls and faxes is probably Fox, their local affiliates, and their advertisers. Extensive address compilations are available already in other threads on this forum.

DO NOT CONTACT THE NH GOP. They are reportedly trying to help us out on this, but our calls have already taken their phones offline so they can't do anything. THIS IS NOT USEFUL. Fox is the current problem, not the NH GOP.

The campaign will continue to try to resolve this with Fox and if all else fails will most likely schedule an alternate event. PLAN NOW TO ATTEND. The MSM will go out of their way to ignore us no matter what, and we need to make sure we are seen whether they point their cameras at us or not so that they don't succeed in keeping the NH voters from hearing the liberty message. We need to be visible from space and audible from Boston. It's on a Sunday so people should be able to do it without losing valuable local canvassing time on Saturday.

More details coming as they are released to us...

billybigrigger
12-29-2007, 01:58 AM
Bump for great justice

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 01:59 AM
We need to all start taking action RIGHT NOW to get Ron Paul into this forum!

It's time we start TAKING ACTION NOW!

Here is a sample letter.

Dear Fox News,

It has came to my attention that you have decided to exclude Ron Paul from your "forum" of Republican candidates to be broadcast on January 6, 2007. This is completely unacceptable and demonstrates that you are actively trying to control the outcome of this election. By excluding a candidate with a constantly growing support base, that has almost certainly raised more money than any other candidate this quarter, has had tens of thousands of new contributors in the past month, and on Dec. 16th broke the one day fund raising record demonstrates that you have an agenda to marginalize anyone who dares challenge the authority of the neo-conservatives who have taken over the Republican Party.

By excluding Ron Paul from this debate it is now crystal clear that the message of reducing the size of government, getting it out of our lives, and restoring our rights and freedoms is one that you do not want people to hear! However, this is the message that a LARGE segment of the AMERICAN PEOPLE deeply desire to hear! This has been proven by Ron Paul's extraordinary support base of people who care about freedom, respect the constitution, and desire for politicians to end wars instead of starting them. Countless citizens across the USA are extremely angry about the soaring national debt, the endless printing of money that leads to inflation, and the constant erosion of our freedoms and privacy. These true patriots have demonstrated their support of Ron Paul with their hard earned dollars. It is truly revolting and sickening that the network that claims to be "Fair and Balanced" has disenfranchised these individuals from having their preferred candidate participate in this forum!

The supporters of Ron Paul are peaceful, non-violent, and law abiding. They desire to live peacefully with their fellow man and respect the rights of others. However, when they see injustice occurring (such as a corporation or network attempting to control the outcome of an election) they will peacefully use their first amendment right to speak up boldly and loudly. I urge you to please allow Ron Paul to participate in this upcoming forum of Republican candidates. There is zero reason to exclude him and every reason to include him! He has a growing campaign, supporters across the nation, and has a huge chest of funds to support his campaign! However, if you do not include him in this upcoming forum you can expect the supporters of Ron Paul to continue speaking up peacefully, boldly, and loudly about your unfair decision. This message will only be one of tens of thousands of additional messages from concerned citizens across the nation.

We know what your network is up to by excluding Ron Paul. Until you include him in this forum we will use our first amendment rights to proclaim far and wide (in a peaceful, non-violent, and completely law abiding manner)...

"WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

Sincerely,
(Insert name here.)

billybigrigger
12-29-2007, 02:05 AM
As well please link this thread in other "calm down dont do anything" threads elswhere on the boards (gj on that already jblosser). Seems to be a lot of them, why are people so afraid of action? Do they not know how we got here?

Its time to move, start with the usual tactics.

Also a sustained effort needs to be made, this is bad timing for us. The holidays and short timeframe will make this difficult, especially if there is no immediate response.

jblosser
12-29-2007, 02:07 AM
We had a few false starts here and other places, it's not bad to be careful. But there is a time for action, and this is it.

Continue the work to dominate Iowa, then deal with this so we are not blocked in NH.

N13
12-29-2007, 02:07 AM
Screw that. WE should be urging the campaign staff to make arrangements for Ron Paul to be on CNN ot MSNBC for a live interview with Ron Paul during the debate.

Who do you think would get the higher ratings? Hurt Fox. Bonus to Ron Paul.

Let's put capitalism to work for us. He'd get more air time speaking like this than he would in the debate. (two crap questions total).

If this could be done, then when Fox comes calling to invite RP, the campaign can tell them that Dr Paul has prior arrangements that are more important. SORRY.

jblosser
12-29-2007, 02:09 AM
I really doubt we'll get anywhere trying to play the kissing cousin MSM networks against each other. If the fix is in it's going to be a lock out. But by all means try if you want. Just also plan to be in NH on the 6th. If it turns out to get resolved ahead of time we can use the time to help go door to door.

Paulitician
12-29-2007, 02:11 AM
The best thing that supporters can do is turn out to vote at the Iowa Caucus. All RP supporters in Iowa must be pissed so you have make a statement. The best statement we can give to the media, the establishment and Frank is a big F U by coming in 2nd or 3rd in Iowa. 1st if you're really determined.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 02:12 AM
We have watched for months as Ron Paul is largely ignored, unfairly criticized, mocked, and marginalized by Fox News and the "mainstream" media. While this has been taking place we have also been able to watch as these same organizations "anoint" other candidates such as Huckabee who have very little or no grassroots support and have raised less money. It's obvious the media is trying to determine the outcome of this election by giving certain neo-con candidates attention they do not deserve and marginalizing freedom loving candidates like Ron Paul.

Recently we have learned that Fox News has excluded Ron Paul from the "forum" to be broadcast by Fox News on January 6, 2007. If we want to get him included in this forum we need to take peaceful, lawful, and non-violent action starting right now! We do NOT have a single day to spare. To be blunt, every single day is valuable if we are going to get Ron Paul into this forum!

1) We need to spread the word about this exclusion all across the internet. Everysingle Ron Paul supporter needs to be alerted immediately so they can join us in this effort! For example, we need to tell our friends on Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and Youtube! Also, we need to send a message to all of our Meet Up groups!

2) We need to fax, email, and call every single person at Faux News and other media organizations to tell them about our outrage! The messages should be non-violent and peaceful, but we need to make it clear that we are TICKED OFF and we are NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS!

3) We need to go on every radio show, every internet broadcast, and every call in TV program and let everyone know about this outrage!

Unlike what some suspicious people are saying the time for action is NOW. The fact is that we don't have time to wait and see what happens, to get every tiny piece of information about why they decided Ron Paul was not worthy of being in the debate, and to find out what the "official" campaign is going to do. If we want Ron Paul in this debate we cannot wait one single day and not one single hour!

The FACT is that the mainstream media as a whole (there are exceptions) absolutely HATE and DESPISE Ron Paul. Why? Because he opposes big government, opposes globalism, opposes the Federal Reserve, opposes the aggressive foreign policy that is making many people billions of dollars, and opposes the suppression of our rights and freedoms!

Anyone who claims that the media would NOT try and exclude Ron Paul from a debate/forum is deluded, because they would do so in a heart beat! Will they succeed? That is up to us! But they certainly would TRY! Look at what they have done so far!

To be blunt, they don't want Ron Paul's message of freedom, small government, and non-interventionism being expressed to the entire world in the FINAL forum of Republican candidates before the first primary!

Now is the time to take action! The media has suppressed Ron Paul's message for too long. We have endured being linked to terrorism, being called "fringe", and marginalized for months. Lets let them know we are NOT going to take it anymore by taking peaceful and non-violent action RIGHT NOW!

Also, there are a few people trying to scare us into NOT taking *peaceful* action and encouraging others to do the same by saying that doing so will cause someone to do something violent that would ruin the campaign. The fact of the matter is as long as we advocate only PEACEFUL and NON-VIOLENT action we cannot concern ourselves with what some lone NUTCASE might, possibly, or *maybe* by some tiny chance end up doing. If we want the media to stop marginalizing Ron Paul we need to take action NOW and let them know they are NOT going to get by with this any longer! If we don't start taking action now by GETTING RON PAUL INTO THIS DEBATE then we might as well all go home and give up!

I urge all of you to stand up for Ron Paul, liberty, and freedom by taking action right now! The tools to do so are all over this forum. There are phone numbers, fax numbers, and email addresses of everyone at Faux News. Additionally, we need to all start contacting everyone we know right now and have them join us in this effort!

Do you want Ron Paul to win? Then the time for action is NOW!

Castrensis
12-29-2007, 02:13 AM
Should I consider this stickied post Ron Paul Forums' endorsement of the Surge against FNC?

jblosser
12-29-2007, 02:13 AM
The best thing that supporters can do is turn out to vote at the Iowa Caucus. All RP supporters in Iowa must be pissed so you have make a statement. The best statement we can give to the media, the establishment and Frank is a big F U by coming in 2nd or 3rd in Iowa. 1st if you're really determined.

Yes. Win Iowa, then get on a plane to NH a few days early, go to the rally, then go door to door. Let them see what they have wrought.

jblosser
12-29-2007, 02:16 AM
Should I consider this stickied post Ron Paul Forums' endorsement of the Surge against FNC?

I asked for and got the sticky based on my grassroots credentials. I'm not the most known person here but that's largely because I'm busy elsewhere. Take the sticky as confirmation they know I have the connections to know this isn't a false alarm.

Castrensis
12-29-2007, 02:18 AM
I asked for and got the sticky based on my grassroots credentials. I'm not the most known person here but that's largely because I'm busy elsewhere. Take the sticky as confirmation they know I have the connections to know this isn't a false alarm.

Duly noted. Thanks for the info.

billybigrigger
12-29-2007, 02:20 AM
Amen Menthol Patch. Amen

Ronin
12-29-2007, 02:20 AM
As well please link this thread in other "calm down dont do anything" threads elswhere on the boards (gj on that already jblosser). Seems to be a lot of them, why are people so afraid of action? Do they not know how we got here?

Many of the people who want others to cool down are the ones that have been here from the start. Everyone is entitled to what they think is the correct approach. It's not about being afraid of action. It's just wanting to do what's best for the campaign.

There IS something to be said for being level headed and methodical when doing something and not acting on pure emotion. This stinks of a setup and I think some of us (including myself) think we should be very careful not to shoot ourselves in the foot. As of now FOX is getting what they want IMO....us distracted.

Sending out emails, phoning, etc are fine; however, to me protesting at local Fox stations is a little overboard. "In Real Life" time could be better spent knocking on doors, etc. This should be addressed for sure, but we SHOULD NOT go all in on this. That's what Fox wants.

jblosser
12-29-2007, 02:25 AM
Many of the people who want others to cool down are the ones that have been here from the start. Everyone is entitled to what they think is the correct approach. It's not about being afraid of action. It's just wanting to do what's best for the campaign.

There IS something to be said for being level headed and methodical when doing something and not acting on pure emotion. This stinks of a setup and I think some of us (including myself) think we should be very careful not to shoot ourselves in the foot. As of now FOX is getting what they want IMO....us distracted.

Sending out emails, phoning, etc are fine; however, to me protesting at local Fox stations is a little overboard. "In Real Life" time could be better spent knocking on doors, etc. This should be addressed for sure, but we SHOULD NOT go all in on this. That's what Fox wants.

By all means, no one should divert attention from calling Iowans or making sure they have their local delegate situation settled for this. That would be stupid. But if they're going to draw a line in the sand and try to shut us out, we have to cross it. Fortunately we can do both, they're doing this in NH, which is where we should all try to be that weekend anyway.

the_oco
12-29-2007, 02:26 AM
DO NOT CONTACT THE NH GOP. They are reportedly trying to help us out on this, but our calls have already taken their phones offline so they can't do anything. THIS IS NOT USEFUL. Fox is the current problem, not the NH GOP.

Everyone else is fair game.

Oliver
12-29-2007, 02:28 AM

Here is a sample letter.

Dear Fox News, ...

Done.

...To all those addresses:

teverett@newscorp.com;brian.lewis@foxnews.com;iren a.briganti@foxnews.com;thomas.tyrer@fox.com;brian. peterson@fox.com

rnolte@newscorp.com;cfelenstein@newscorp.com;bill. oreilly@foxnews.com;brian.knoblock@foxnews.com;dav id.asman@foxnews.com

jane.skinner@foxnews.com;john.moody@foxnews.com;ka thy.ardleigh@foxnews.com;shepard.smith@foxnews.com ;thom.bird@foxnews.com

todd.ciganek@foxnews.com;bill.oreilly@foxnews.com; Brit.Hume@foxnews.com;david.asman@foxnews.com;foxn ewsonline@foxnews.com

yourcomments@foxnews.com;jane.skinner@foxnews.com; john.moody@foxnews.com;viewerservices@foxnews.com; kathy.ardleigh@foxnews.com

shepard.smith@foxnews.com;thom.bird@foxnews.com;to dd.ciganek@foxnews.com;Comments@foxnews.com;Americ asNewsroom@foxnews.com

Beltway@foxnews.com;Myword@foxnews.com;Bigstory-weekend@foxnews.com;Bullsandbears@foxnews.com;Cash @foxnews.com;Cavuto@foxnews.com

Fncimag@foxnews.com;Forbes@foxnews.com;Friends@fox news.com;Feedback@foxnews.com;Jamie@foxnews.com;Fn cspecials@foxnews.com

FNS@foxnews.com;Newswatch@foxnews.com;Foxreport@fo xnews.com;Atlarge@foxnews.com;Hannityandcolmes@fox news.com;Heartland@foxnews.com

JER@foxnews.com;Lineup@foxnews.com;Martha@foxnews. com;Ontherecord@foxnews.com;Oreilly@foxnews.com;Re deye@foxnews.com

Special@foxnews.com;Studiob@foxnews.com;Cavuto@fox news.com;Hemmer@foxnews.com;colonelscorner@foxnews .com;Fatherjonathan@foxnews.com

Drmanny@foxnews.com;Lisonlaw@foxnews.com;Housecall @foxnews.com;

pacelli
12-29-2007, 02:31 AM
There's dozens of threads on this already but some are still (wisely) looking for an official "release the hounds" from the campaign. As one of the area organizers who can contact "certain people" directly, I'll say you're probably not going to get it, because the campaign doesn't tell the grassroots what to do. But it's a fact that the exclusion has been confirmed at the highest levels, and it's time for the grassroots to do what we do best: take charge and be the change we want to see in the world.

The best target if you want to write letters or emails or send phone calls and faxes is probably Fox, their local affiliates, and their advertisers. Extensive address compilations are available already in other threads on this forum.

The campaign will continue to try to resolve this with Fox and if all else fails will most likely schedule an alternate event. PLAN NOW TO ATTEND. The MSM will go out of their way to ignore us no matter what, and we need to make sure we are seen whether they point their cameras at us or not so that they don't succeed in keeping the NH voters from hearing the liberty message. We need to be visible from space and audible from Boston. It's on a Sunday so people should be able to do it without losing valuable local canvassing time on Saturday.

MAJOR BUMP

me3
12-29-2007, 02:31 AM
Yes, please do tell me "how we got here"?

I'm making the point that where we are today is not where we were 2 months ago. The game has changed, a new strategy is needed.

What a terrible shame it will be if there is a rally, Dr. Paul doesn't arrive and there is no media coverage. We're working on an incredibly short timetable, rallying 1,000 people could probably be better put to use helping out NH HQ, because what we need now are votes, not TV time.

cujothekitten
12-29-2007, 02:37 AM
Posting this one more time...

Here's my take on this regardless of my "mod" status. I’m not speaking for the forum owners and I’m not representing the forum in any way with this post.

With that said, I'm perfectly ok with starting a total 100% boycott of FOX news and any other media outlet we may be angry with. This is regardless of what happens with Ron Paul speaking at this forum. The media has gone far enough and it's time to move on to new media outlets.

We have a louder voice than anyone knows and following these steps can bring about a successful boycott as long as we keep it non-political. The goal is to bring, as many people in on the boycott so don't mention Ron Paul, just simply state information about this boycott.

Treat this as if it were a money bomb. We have the numbers to make it popular and that's what we need to do. Just do what we do and it will take off.

1. Create youtube videos etc promoting the boycott
2. E-Mail all meetups about the boycott
3. Bloggers write about the boycott
4. Create a simple website stating info about the boycott and allow users to sign up for updates... just like any money bomb website.

The grassroots will start it and others will join in because they hate fox.

fj45lvr
12-29-2007, 02:37 AM
Isn't it kind of sick that this country would pay hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of tax payer money to hit a restraunt in BAGHDAD with missles to try to take out their former ally dictator???

What a threat to our LIBERTY huh?? But U.S. "news" networks get to unilaterally mold the fragile egg-like minds of the masses!!!

Time to PULL THE PLUG. Lay out the real THREAT to our future security and liberty as the DECLARATION of INDEPENDENCE states.

GunnyFreedom
12-29-2007, 02:44 AM
I have a dream...500,000 people gather outside of Fox News HQ in New York on Jan 5th to hold a Ron Paul rally. Faux ignores us, but when CNN, MSNBC and the networks show up, we chant, "BIAS! BIAS! BIAS!" and they consider the images too rich to not give full prime time coverage...

Sorry, that may not be the best solution, but MAN would I love to do that!

DonateTilItHurts
12-29-2007, 02:46 AM
Thank you cujothekitten for that post, it was well worded and we should all take heed. Please be vigilant, peaceful, lawful, and fervent everyone. This outrage is like the temperature being raised while we begin to boil in the pot; we must not let the media take our voices from us.

fj45lvr
12-29-2007, 02:55 AM
This does remind me of the accounts of the "SONS OF LIBERTY"...they were more than a little pissed about the British attempt to "SQUASH" American freedoms with the tea situation and removing the tax for the East India Company

"Bostonians suspected the removal of the Tea Tax was simply another attempt by the British parliament to squash American freedom. Samuel Adams, wealthy smugglers, and others who had profited from the smuggled tea called for agents and consignees of the East India Company tea to abandon their positions; consignees who hesitated were terrorized through attacks on their warehouses and even their homes"

I got to hand it to our forefathers, they really did know how to throw a revolution and didn't take any sh*t from WRONG DOING!!!

That was when men were men.

cujothekitten
12-29-2007, 02:55 AM
Thank you cujothekitten for that post, it was well worded and we should all take heed. Please be vigilant, peaceful, lawful, and fervent everyone. This outrage is like the temperature being raised while we begin to boil in the pot; we must not let the media take our voices from us.

Thank you :)

For anyone else interested in a boycott understand that this is how the free market is supposed to work. Fox news puts out a product and we are no longer happy with their product. We simply need sufficient numbers to effect change.

If you feel this is to daunting a task then you may need to rethink your support for the free market. If we can make Ron Paul popular in the face of so much negativity then taking down FOX should be a piece of cake.

Stop watching them
Tell other people to stop watching them
Stick to your convictions

We can do this

jillian
12-29-2007, 03:08 AM
I think we should try to use this anger in people to fuel and organize a bigger 31st march.

BeFranklin
12-29-2007, 03:08 AM

The NH GOP is certainly the problem. It is either the Republican party, or the Fox News Channel Party. I'd like to know who is controlling the party for real.

billybigrigger
12-29-2007, 03:12 AM
Can a boycott work in such a short time period? I mean if the point is to get Ron Paul into this forum it needs to have effect in essentially 1 week.

Also of added importance to this issue I feel is the selected format of the event. A round table forum sounds like it will give opportunity for back and forth discussion of issues. I for one definately will watch, and I think many others will. This could be a really important event upon which the performance of the participants will be used to decide the minds of many voters. Perhaps more so than the classic debate format used to this point.

polomertz
12-29-2007, 03:16 AM
Sponsors too. List?

cujothekitten
12-29-2007, 03:18 AM
Can a boycott work in such a short time period?

No, you can't take down a mega media outlet in a week, which is why we should still have the protest or whatever everyone decides to do in the coming week. This is a permanent solution for a problem that will continue to be ongoing. The debate isn't going to make him get fair press from any outlet so start a boycott now or this will continue forever.

I mean if the point is to get Ron Paul into this forum it needs to have effect in essentially 1 week.

The best way to get him into the forum is to call the outlets and demand his attendance. We do what we did in Iowa but harder... though more polite.

jillian
12-29-2007, 03:22 AM
do you all know about www.ronpaulmarch.com ? scheduled for new year's eve. i think we should channel this event to correspond with the exclusion.

Live_Free_Or_Die
12-29-2007, 03:23 AM
nt

shaggy
12-29-2007, 03:25 AM
Screw that. WE should be urging the campaign staff to make arrangements for Ron Paul to be on CNN ot MSNBC for a live interview with Ron Paul during the debate.

Who do you think would get the higher ratings? Hurt Fox. Bonus to Ron Paul.

Let's put capitalism to work for us. He'd get more air time speaking like this than he would in the debate. (two crap questions total).

If this could be done, then when Fox comes calling to invite RP, the campaign can tell them that Dr Paul has prior arrangements that are more important. SORRY.

If there is an alternate event it needs to be there and it needs to be big. Make your plans now, sell your dog if you have to...

jillian
12-29-2007, 03:27 AM
Why? Who?

Is someone going to suggest Ron Paul is not invited due to a miracle theory?

Our response should be viral, costly to FOX, and peacefully out of control!

i agree. it just seems like we are panicking. everyone wants to do something. we just need some ideas and leadership. march at the studios peacefully out of control. the march has been getting little attention from supporters. maybe now more will get involved.

billybigrigger
12-29-2007, 03:30 AM
We do what we did in Iowa but harder... though more polite.

BTW that is exactly what i mean by "how we got here"

And as if we needed more inspiration

http://digg.com/politics/a_desperate_letter_to_Ron_Paul_supporters

shaggy
12-29-2007, 03:33 AM
I'm not disagreeing with Jeremy but can't the party tell fox to go jump in a lake? Someone else will pick it up. Why is corporate sponsorship happening here? If this is a Republican party debate then they can invite whoever they want.?

pacelli
12-29-2007, 04:23 AM
I think we should try to use this anger in people to fuel and organize a bigger 31st march.

Look. Fox News is doing a new year's eve live broadcast in NYC. I wonder what it would look like if 2000 ron paul supporters showed up with Ron Paul signs, quietly enjoying the festivities.

free.alive
12-29-2007, 05:07 AM
Airplanes with Ron Paul banners fly above, circling the venue holding the debate. Ron Paul supporters surround the arena holding a continuous banner that reads, "Ron Paul R3voLution." Proof that chants took down the walls of Jericho is provided when the walls of the auditorium start to shake to the percussive, thumping demands coming from outside: "Gold! Gold! Gold! Gold! Gold! Gold!..."

phoenixrising
12-29-2007, 05:22 AM

2nd!!!

i personally thought we need the info confirmed...now that it is 100%...it's time to do what we do best....in masses!! e/m bombs...fax bombs...whatever u want to call it!!!!!!!!

the sad thing is --it divides the energy--that in itself is a huge tactic if ya think about it! ;(

BigLouie
12-29-2007, 05:40 AM
I am telling you guys
We DO NOT want to be in the Faux Debate. Read This

Poke Fox News In the Eye for Ron Paul (http://www.nolanchart.com/article770.html)

rancher89
12-29-2007, 06:56 AM
I have written Faux news, for what ever good it will do.
I don't know what the "right" response is to this exclusion, but I would love to be outside the Faux headquarters with my Ron Paul signs while the "debate" goes on.

My sign at the march on NYE will include a boycott FN msg.

I have not watched their smarmy channel in months.

BigLouie
12-29-2007, 06:58 AM
If you don't like Faux news or watch it, why would you want RP on it?
Please read my earlier post

freedom-maniac
12-29-2007, 07:11 AM
What's the e-mail for Fox News? Please! Anyone?

billybigrigger
12-29-2007, 07:21 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67352

please lurk forums for more info, this whole issue has been rehashed quite a few times through the night, we are in action mode now.

fuzzybekool
12-29-2007, 08:17 AM
The weekend of January 5th-6th, 2008 is when all this will be happening with the ABC Republican debate on Saturday, January 5th, and then the Fox News forum on January 6th. Very little time indeed to mount a large scale demonstration, but not impossible. I am willing to leave Friday, January 4th from Chicago and drive up to New Hampshire for the weekend to show solidarity and to do my part for a vocal but peaceful demonstration against Fox News and its decision to exclude Ron Paul from its forum.

I know Fox News is watching these forum threads to see if we really are dedicated to vocalizing our disgust, and I am also sure they will not bend unless resolve is shown by this movement to make the leap from our chairs to the streets of New Hampshire. Sacrifices will have to be made, and taking time off work for me is a huge sacrafice, but I rather my bills be paid late, then our elections be made a mockery of by the Fox News Network.

Let us now today try to gage how many of our supporters across this great country would be willing to somehow trek across America to get to New Hampshire for the weekend I mentioned above. I am ready and able to go. Speaking symbolically, Fox News is close enough and we see the whites of their hedious eyes, and now we must launch our salvo of voices, loud and clear. If Ron Paul must lose this race, let it not be lost due to media thuggery. We must defend the Republic and allow Ron Paul to be heard. All we are asking for is a fair and balanced portrayal of another point of view not offered by any other Republican candidate.

A peaceful , but loud outpouring of supporters is needed to show defiance to this hijacking of our election process. It is really our only option, forced upon us by an ignorant and pompous beast, attempting to illegally censor the message that millions of Americans are yearning for.

I raise my hand today high, and I stand tall, my head aimed straight ahead, my eyes firmly gazed on the task at hand. If I won't do it, who will ? If I let them celebrate this shamful act, then how much better am I ? I guess I am one person who feels it is morally inexcuseable to allow Fox News to willfully influence the democractic process that so many have died for in defending. The Battle for New Hampsire must begin today.

fj45lvr
12-29-2007, 08:41 AM
A peaceful , but loud outpouring of supporters is needed to show defiance to this hijacking of our election process. It is really our only option, forced upon us by an ignorant and pompous beast, attempting to illegally censor the message that millions of Americans are yearning for.

I raise my hand today high, and I stand tall, my head aimed straight ahead, my eyes firmly gazed on the task at hand. If I won't do it, who will ? If I let them celebrate this shamful act, then how much better am I ? I guess I am one person who feels it is morally inexcuseable to allow Fox News to willfully influence the democractic process that so many have died for in defending. The Battle for New Hampsire must begin today.

Nail meet HAMMER.

I'm there too buddy....follow the footsteps of our original "son's of liberty"....we will rock the ELITES of this nation to the core and bring them down. WE THE PEOPLE have once conquered the superpower of the world and we can do it again...we only await the SPARK to start the FIRE.

deedles
12-29-2007, 08:42 AM
contact faux news sponsors,
contact faux news sponsors

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/18037

T206
12-29-2007, 10:07 AM
One other thing I will be doing (didnt see anyone say it here, but I could have missed it with all the posts) is looking through my mutual funds in all of my accounts and writing to the fund managers, customer service, and senior management for any funds/companies that hold NWS (News Corp).

Im thinking a polite letter letting them know that I've been a customer for 10+ years, and that I understand they have certain financial responsibilities to maximize profit for fund owners. Then go on to explain that my own moral convictions wont allow me to hold a fund with this stock for a company attempting to manipulate our election, and also let them know that from a financial perspective Fox could suffer due the Ron Paul supporters protesting their advertisers.

It is a long shot, but if we could honestly influence one fund manager somewhere to consider eliminating NWS from their portfolio, that would send a real message.

FreedomFighter8008
12-29-2007, 10:45 AM
I've sent this to my local ABC news station in the hope that, as a competitor to FOX news, they will help expose this injustice:

Not sure if you’ve seen this, but here is an interesting press release that just hit the wire:

December 28, 2007 10:39 pm EST
ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA – According to the New Hampshire State Republican Party and an Associated Press report, Republican presidential candidate and Texas Congressman Ron Paul will be excluded from an upcoming forum of Republican candidates to be broadcast by Fox News on January 6, 2008.
“Given Ron Paul’s support in New Hampshire and his recent historic fundraising success, it is outrageous that Dr. Paul would be excluded,” said Ron Paul 2008 campaign chairman Kent Snyder. “Dr. Paul has consistently polled higher in New Hampshire than some of the other candidates who have been invited.”
Snyder continued, “Paul supporters should know that we are continuing to make inquiries with Fox News as to why they have apparently excluded Dr. Paul from this event.”

As a registered voter in the state of Washington, I find it outrageous that FOX news would attempt to influence the outcome of an election in this manner. With the upcoming NH primary and the fact that Congressman Paul is polling higher in NH than some of the candidates who have been invited to this forum and the fact that he not only beat the all-time one-day fundraising record for any candidate, not to mention that his fundraising totals for the 4th quarter of 2007 have exceeded all other Republican candidates, there is no other reason for FOX news to exclude him from this forum other than the fact that they are trying to influence the outcome of this election.

I have been a loyal supporter of KOMO 4 news for over a decade. Please help expose this injustice on the air so that we the people can make a fully informed decision about the candidates running in the upcoming Presidential election.

UtahApocalypse
12-29-2007, 11:37 AM
Ron Paul or Revolution?

America has been taken over by the elite. They have the money, they have the power. They control the media, and what people see as news. The media is now working to even control our election.They have picked who they show on the nightly news, who gets coverage throughout the day on cable, and now some are working to control who the people see debate only days from the most important primary.

Ron Paul is and will always be a true American, He is a patriot as our founding fathers. He understands what America was made to be. He knows that the Constitution is the answer to our problems. He is aware of the history that has formed us as a nation. He is the leader that many have chosen to restore the republic. He is the crucibal that has brought forth thousands who have been sitting back watching our country slip away. Through his campaign we have seen the power that 'We The People' truly have.

We have now come to a crossroads though. We are working hard to elect Ron Paul to help repair our once great nation. The time has come though where we must choose carefully how we fight this revolution. We do not want to smear a good mans name and honor, but can we risk doing nothing and failing our country?

Ask yourself this question... "Why am I a part of this revolution? is it to elect Ron Paul or is it to save America?" We want to achieve both but there are times that one will not play well with the other. I personally believe that now is one of those times.

ChooseLiberty
12-29-2007, 11:45 AM
Posted this in an earlier thread -

There seems to be some confusion here. The Fox news event on Jan 6 is a FORUM NOT A DEBATE. AFAIK there will be no audience. It's just the candidates sitting at a table with Chris Wallace asking questions ala Charlie Rose style.

The real Jan 5 ABC news DEBATE is the day before and AFAIK Dr. Paul is included.

Both are being held at St. Anselm College.

The Fox news decision is bad, but Dr. Paul is still going to be on the main NH debate. So don't get too discouraged. Maybe ABC will mention the exclusion during the real debate.

Just FYI.

seawolf
12-29-2007, 12:55 PM
As others have said on this thread, first write a civil, yet firm e-mail to FOX News, their affiliates and their advertisers protesting FOX'S unfair decision to exclude Dr. Paul from the January 6th televisied debate.

Second, help in any way possible in the next five days to get out all of the Ron Paul caucus voters in Iowa to their caucus sites. Look at the Iowa Campaign threads for ideas how to help.

Finally, this OUTRAGE should motivate everyone on this Forum to immediately sign up for the New Year's Eve Money Bomb at http://www.donate2008.org.

As the Grassroots Campaign, perhaps the first and most immediate thing we can do to slap FOX News and show that Ron Paul is a crediable candidate, is to put the Official 4th Qtr. Campaign Total over the $20 Million Mark by midnight on the 31st of December.

Please donate, give till it hurts!! Let's make FOX News look like the old Media they really are!!!

Go Ron Paul!!!!!!!

Oscar DeGrouch
12-29-2007, 01:20 PM
We should dump on them and possibly boycott, but don't be surprised if Fox capitulates, includes Paul, and then asks him about the Civil War for 15 minutes.

My opinion is that they screwed themselves by only allowing 5 candidates in the forum, and they made this decision way back when Paul was in 6th place. They didn't count on Thompson divebombing in the polls and support (see the lonely Thompson tables at all the straw polls) and Paul passing him. Hence, more Thompson interviews on Fox to try to prop him up before this forum and justify his presence.

Regardless, we will come out ahead, whether it be an independent interview, rally, or God forbid a win in NH and IA.

Go here and log a comment re: Paul's exclusion
http://youdecide08.foxnews.com/2007/12/29/rudy-giuliani-faces-questions-over-nh-co-chairmans-muslim-comments/

pacelli
12-29-2007, 01:22 PM
"They will not win this skirmish"

Even Dr. Paul is declaring war.

crazyfingers
12-29-2007, 01:48 PM
We should dump on them and possibly boycott, but don't be surprised if Fox capitulates, includes Paul, and then asks him about the Civil War for 15 minutes.
http://youdecide08.foxnews.com/2007/12/29/rudy-giuliani-faces-questions-over-nh-co-chairmans-muslim-comments/

If the Civil War or other nonsense matters come up, Paul needs to immediately take hold of the conversation and throw it back at them. "I don't want to discuss that right now. I want to talk about the current problems facing America, and why limited government can bring about lasting peace and prosperity." They are not only trying to waste his valuable air time, they're trying to make him appear less presidential. My fear is that they are succeeding on both counts.

IMO all he needs to do is refuse to get drawn into these arguments; most of the audience will respect him for it. Regardless, it is completely outrageous that he has been excluded from this forum and I very much hope he participates. I will be outside supporting RP either way.

Fyretrohl
12-29-2007, 02:44 PM
Does anyone know who the right contacts at ABC would be to get them to pick this up? Get it out as a question to all the Candidates of 'Should the news corporations be allowed to decide who is and who is not a front runner? Should they be the ones who decide who gets time on the various stages?'

Explain to them that, the avid Ron Paul supporters are just as eager to find that fair network to watch and give their business to as they are to attack and shut down the ones who act in such a manner. I think as well as the ATTACK on Fox, we need the push for someone reasonable to pick up and carry forward as our beacon of fairness, as it were. Perhaps CNN?

Molly1
12-29-2007, 02:56 PM
I don't think ABC is our friend. Don't they have George Snuffleufagus as the new nightly news anchor? Isn't he the one who told Dr. Paul he would never win? I get confused by these characters. Is this right? Could someone correct me if I'm wrong?

torchbearer
12-29-2007, 03:00 PM
I smell a revolution brewing...

phoenixrising
12-29-2007, 03:25 PM
what about keith olbermann?

jblosser
12-29-2007, 03:28 PM
Making sure this interview is in the sticky; Ron has called Fox out and says they are "scared of me".

http://www.boston.com/news/local/politics/primarysource/2007/12/paul_fox_news_i.html

"They are scared of me and don't want my message to get out, but it will," Paul said in an interview at a diner here. "They are propagandists for this war and I challenge them on the notion that they are conservative."

I heard from the family right after this interview and they said it was pretty awesome to see him go. The campaign is making plans for an alternate rally. Buy your plane tickets now! We need to make the Philly event look tiny in comparison. We need NH to hear us whether the news covers us or not.

jblosser
12-29-2007, 03:31 PM
On priorities... I don't see why we even need to argue about it. Obviously make sure your local delegate situation and canvassing is covered first, then make sure Iowa is covered, then make sure NH is covered. This is part of the last. The forum is days before the primary, so take a few off work and show up to attend the rally and then help canvass NH so we WIN.

Fox no doubt planned this in the hopes it would work to defeat us, but we are smarter than them, aren't we? They just motivated the revolution like no other to actually go to NH days before the primary! Instead of having Ron in their little event so they could give him 5 seconds to talk like usual.

Molly1
12-29-2007, 04:36 PM
Does anyone know what town the alternate Ron Paul rally will be in?

Can we get the details on this? Will it also be held at Goffstown?

Also, details please on how we get into the debates the day before.

DrJimiJon
12-29-2007, 06:16 PM
A list of all local Fox Affiliaties!!

http://www.fox.com/links/affiliates.htm

And Digg it too!!

http://digg.com/political_opinion/List_of_All_Local_Fox_Affiliates

jblosser
12-29-2007, 07:14 PM
Does anyone know what town the alternate Ron Paul rally will be in?

Can we get the details on this? Will it also be held at Goffstown?

Also, details please on how we get into the debates the day before.

The details don't exist yet. I heard from the family again about 30 minutes ago while they were at an airport literally on the way back from NH to TX. The campaign is trying to figure out what exactly will happen.

eydaimon
12-29-2007, 08:36 PM
Can someone please explain to me how this is not the NH GOP's fault? How can they allow one of their candidates not to be represented on the show?

Castrensis
12-29-2007, 09:01 PM
Can someone please explain to me how this is not the NH GOP's fault? How can they allow one of their candidates not to be represented on the show?

I read somewhere that they signed a contract with FNC a year ago stipulating that FNC would be able to name the candidates invited to the forum.

Anyone have a link for this information?

NoVALady
12-29-2007, 09:51 PM

Here is a sample letter.

Dear Fox News,

It has came to my attention that you have decided to exclude Ron Paul from your "forum" of Republican candidates to be broadcast on January 6, 2007. This is completely unacceptable and demonstrates that you are actively trying to control the outcome of this election. By excluding a candidate with a constantly growing support base, that has almost certainly raised more money than any other candidate this quarter, has had tens of thousands of new contributors in the past month, and on Dec. 16th broke the one day fund raising record demonstrates that you have an agenda to marginalize anyone who dares challenge the authority of the neo-conservatives who have taken over the Republican Party.

By excluding Ron Paul from this debate it is now crystal clear that the message of reducing the size of government, getting it out of our lives, and restoring our rights and freedoms is one that you do not want people to hear! However, this is the message that a LARGE segment of the AMERICAN PEOPLE deeply desire to hear! This has been proven by Ron Paul's extraordinary support base of people who care about freedom, respect the constitution, and desire for politicians to end wars instead of starting them. Countless citizens across the USA are extremely angry about the soaring national debt, the endless printing of money that leads to inflation, and the constant erosion of our freedoms and privacy. These true patriots have demonstrated their support of Ron Paul with their hard earned dollars. It is truly revolting and sickening that the network that claims to be "Fair and Balanced" has disenfranchised these individuals from having their preferred candidate participate in this forum!

The supporters of Ron Paul are peaceful, non-violent, and law abiding. They desire to live peacefully with their fellow man and respect the rights of others. However, when they see injustice occurring (such as a corporation or network attempting to control the outcome of an election) they will peacefully use their first amendment right to speak up boldly and loudly. I urge you to please allow Ron Paul to participate in this upcoming forum of Republican candidates. There is zero reason to exclude him and every reason to include him! He has a growing campaign, supporters across the nation, and has a huge chest of funds to support his campaign! However, if you do not include him in this upcoming forum you can expect the supporters of Ron Paul to continue speaking up peacefully, boldly, and loudly about your unfair decision. This message will only be one of tens of thousands of additional messages from concerned citizens across the nation.

We know what your network is up to by excluding Ron Paul. Until you include him in this forum we will use our first amendment rights to proclaim far and wide (in a peaceful, non-violent, and completely law abiding manner)...

Sincerely,
(Insert name here.)
Very good letter. Please correct the opening sentence as follows: "It has come to my attention..." Thank you!

faisal
12-29-2007, 10:43 PM
Dear Fox News,

Sincerely,
(Insert name here.)

Maybe you should also include how Ron Paul is doing better than some of the candidates that did get invited, which makes Ron Paul's exclusion even more angering!

Elantara
12-29-2007, 11:16 PM
Go to www.DownsizeDC.org and send your petition letter to Chris Wallace at FOX. And good luck!

industria
12-29-2007, 11:19 PM
:confused: :confused:

Is this disinfo... or was the previous reporting disinfo?

Ron Paul NOT excluded from Fox debate
by William Westmiller (Libertarian)
http://www.nolanchart.com/article797.html

Some sloppy reporting, instant web indignation, and holiday vacations produced a surge of hysteria that might have been avoided.

One of the hazards of instant mass communication is that incorrect stories can get distributed immediately. A particular hazard during holiday vacations.

There is NO NH DEBATE on January 6th. Ron Paul was NOT EXCLUDED. That event was canceled three weeks ago.

Ron WILL participate in the January 5th ABC/WMUR GOP debate in New Hampshire.

So, what happened?

Months ago, NH GOP chairman Fergus Cullen had been in touch with FoxNews about a possible forum on January 6th. He had even contacted all the GOP candidates to see whether they were available. However, plans for the ABC debate were finalized with all candidates early in December and Cullen "threw in the towel." See "OUTFOXED" in the NH Union Leader of December 16th.

At that time, Cullen had not received a response from Ron Paul, who had committed to a conflicting luncheon at the Liberty Forum at the same time.

Skip ahead to December 27th, when the Union Leader reported that all candidates had agreed to the ABC/WMUR debate and reporter GARRY RAYNO added a confusing paragraph about Giuliani finally agreeing to the (canceled) January 6th forum, which had already been converted into a simple state GOP brunch.

Due to the timing of this article, there was no way to confirm who will or won't attend the brunch, but it is not a broadcast debate and has nothing to do with FoxNews. Nevertheless, a blog in Washington picked up the story, scrambled it and their "BHDC Staff" reported a list of the candidates who would be attending, which did not include Ron Paul (he hadn't officially confirmed, due to the conflict).

That story was picked up by the AP Newswire, which added some information that it had from a month earlier about the format being discussed.

Finally, the AP article was picked up by Lew Rockwell and passed along to DailyPaul.com, with all the errors intact. Of course, a firestorm ensued on all the Ron Paul nets before the information could be verified. Immediately, thousands of messages went to FoxNews and the NH GOP protesting the exclusion.

Unfortunately, the Ron Paul campaign didn't sort out the facts before sending out a news release blasting Fox for their "outrageous" conduct, even if they did note that the information had not been confirmed. From there, the report spread into dozens of blogs and news commentaries.

An unfortunate false alarm. Lesson: Fast news is sometimes "bad" news. Look before you leap.

faisal
12-29-2007, 11:40 PM
Everyone is getting confused from the blog! AHHH! Please look at the thread that says "Ron Paul IS Excluded"

jblosser
12-29-2007, 11:49 PM
:confused: :confused:

Is this disinfo... or was the previous reporting disinfo?

Well, we have the official campaign, the Paul family, the NH GOP, and NH meetup people talking about Ron being excluded.

Meanwhile he's citing no 1st party sources, but his own theories based on what he thinks he pieced together from some articles. And confuses whether we're talking about a cancelled debate or the Forum his own "sources" do confirm is happening and doesn't include Ron Paul.

We report, you decide.

ChooseLiberty
12-30-2007, 01:03 AM
Is the Fox "forum" really a brunch? And while Dr. Paul is speaking at an entirely different event - the Liberty Forum.:D

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071230/NEWS08/527052503/-1/news

SUNDAY, Jan. 6

• The New Hampshire Republican Party hosts "First in the Nation Presidential Brunch" at Hampshire Hills Sports & Fitness Club, Milford. 11 a.m. Several candidates are expected to attend. Tickets are $125. For tickets or more information, call 225-9341.

• U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, speaks at closing ceremony of the 2008 New Hampshire Liberty Forum at the Crowne Plaza, Nashua. Noon. For more information, visit www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum.

dustup
12-30-2007, 01:31 AM

I can't forgive the New Hampshire GOP! They could have refused FOX's ultimatum and supported ALL their Republican candidates including Ron Paul.....The NH GOP sacrificed Ron Paul for TV coverage, if they Truly wish to show their support all they have to do is publicly denounce FOX's plan!
The idea that the NH GOP's hands are tied doesn't fly with me! I've been a Republican for 30+years and have banged my head with too many neocon bigots in the GOP local, state and national orgs that causes me to believe they have an exclusion agenda when it comes to Ron Paul. I didn't, haven't nor will I contact them because they will just ignore anyone that doesn't agree with their neoconish agenda!

ChooseLiberty
12-30-2007, 10:27 AM
So far - no further credible source confirmation that the Faux "forum" even exists.

The real New Hampshire DEBATE is scheduled on ABC and Dr. Paul will be attending.

Lots of recently registered new posters seem to be jumping in on this with unconfirmed "inside information".

Very strange.

jblosser
12-30-2007, 03:01 PM
Just got through to the Paul family member who I was talking to all weekend who was with them when they were trying to sort this out. He was sitting by Ron while I talked to him. He confirms (again) that they spoke directly to the NH GOP before issuing that press release, and the NH GOP confirmed there was an event scheduled on the 6th that Fox was intending to carry and that 5 invitations went out to candidates, but Ron Paul was excluded.

He's now trying to call those people to get place/time/etc. information and I'll post that if he gets it.

He also reiterates that THEY NEED MORE PEOPLE IN NH REGARDLESS, we need more boots on the ground there if we want to win. If you're waiting to buy a plane ticket on this info, buy the ticket and canvas there regardless.

phoenixrising
12-30-2007, 04:08 PM
Just got through to the Paul family member who I was talking to all weekend who was with them when they were trying to sort this out. He was sitting by Ron while I talked to him. He confirms (again) that they spoke directly to the NH GOP before issuing that press release, and the NH GOP confirmed there was an event scheduled on the 6th that Fox was intending to carry and that 5 invitations went out to candidates, but Ron Paul was excluded.

He's now trying to call those people to get place/time/etc. information and I'll post that if he gets it.

He also reiterates that THEY NEED MORE PEOPLE IN NH REGARDLESS, we need more boots on the ground there if we want to win. If you're waiting to buy a plane ticket on this info, buy the ticket and canvas there regardless.
did they confirm this part to be factual??

-------
The 2008 New Hampshire Liberty Forum
Moving Liberty Forward

Thursday January 3 to Sunday January 6, 2008 in Nashua, New Hampshire

Watch scenes from the 2007 Liberty Forum
Speakers

Friday keynote speaker
Bernard von NotHaus, currency architect and creator of the Liberty Dollar, will speak at Friday's dinner.

Saturday keynote speaker
United States Senator John Sununu will speak at Saturday's dinner. Sometimes called "America's most Libertarian Senator", Mr. Sununu scores highly on the Republican Liberty Caucus Index.

Sunday closing ceremony speaker
United States Congressman and Presidential candidate Ron Paul will speak at Sunday's closing ceremony.

fedup100
12-30-2007, 04:14 PM
You know what....whether it was or wasn't will go down as something that cannot be proven for sure, much like 911.

We will know the truth by January the 7 or 8th 08, but sadly it will be to late at that time to help our man .

jblosser
12-30-2007, 04:31 PM
Alright the family chased stuff down for us and called me back. Carol Paul was in the room and helping to clarify what they know.

They talked to Jesse Benton who confirms that Jared Chicoine, the official campaign's NH coordinator, spoke to the NH GOP as recently as last evening and the word the official campaign is still getting from the NH GOP is that:

1) There is a NH forum on the 6th
2) Fox controls who is going to be invited
3) Other candidates have been invited, but Ron Paul has not been and will not be

There are still reportedly "games being played" and details may not all be final and this is the reason we don't have this thing listed anywhere concretely. But our campaign IS getting their info verified before they announce it, and they are definitely being told by the NH GOP that this is the situation. People suspect Fox is playing a game here to make the campaign look bad but so far think the NH GOP is helping us and not hurting us.

MOVING ON, the campaign is not currently planning any kind of counter rally, though they are working on something which I will call "bigger" but can't talk about yet. However, people should not plan to fly to NH just to attend a counter rally; Jesse's phrase was "spend your money smarter ways". That having been said they confirm they definitely need more boots on the ground in NH and if you have the time and money to get there and help campaign, DO IT.

goldielocks
12-30-2007, 04:48 PM
People suspect Fox is playing a game here to make the campaign look bad but so far think the NH GOP is helping us and not hurting us.

This is what I don't get...does Fox really think they are making the Paul Campaign look bad? Could they have so badly misjudged how their actions would be seen? Or is there something else happening that we do not know that could be behind their decision to exclude RP?

Crickett
12-30-2007, 05:10 PM
PLEEEEEZE Ad to this great letter, at any point.: PLEASE add this letter to your Public file!
Also, it would be very great to say (because these are words from FCC rules) at some point:

"The American people are entitled to hear conflicting views". Since our candidate has many views that conflict with members of the Council on Foreign Affairs, having him on the news is ikmportant to the public good. These are things that can definitely hold up their license renewals. The license renewals come up by state. The FCC must go through the public file.

Leroy_Jenkems
12-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Look. Fox News is doing a new year's eve live broadcast in NYC. I wonder what it would look like if 2000 ron paul supporters showed up with Ron Paul signs, quietly enjoying the festivities.

Excellent idea! Can somebody get in touch with the NYC-area RP Meetup group and throw this together?

Menthol Patch
12-31-2007, 01:47 AM
We cannot let Faux News exclude our candidate from the forum on January 6th. The mainstream media and of course Faux has been marginalizing our candidate from the very start. They try to belittle every single accomplishment we make. It's obvious they are trying hi-jack this election because they are TERRIFIED of Ron Paul. Lets show them that they CANNOT escape his message of freedom, small government, and non-interventionism by making sure he is invited to their forum!

It's obvious the other candidates do not want him included. They don't want a true small government candidate arguing against their big government anti-freedom policies! In my opinion, the most satisfying thing I could see is for Ron Paul to be sitting beside them at the "round table" holding them accountable for every statement they make! Can you imagine the shock on the faces when the other candidates realize Fox News was NOT able to exclude Ron Paul!?

This forum would give Ron Paul some great exposure before the majority of the early primaries! Also, I don't think Ron Paul has EVER had the opportunity to participate in a "round table" discussion. We CANNOT let Ron Paul be excluded from this brand new format. For goodness sakes, we have watched as they have "made" or "anointed" other candidates who have barely any grassroots support and have raised much less money. We have already been screwed by the mainstream media. Are we going to let them do so again by allowing them to exclude Ron Paul?

Lets start going ALL OUT to spread the word that we are NOT going to tolerate Faux News excluding Ron Paul! We need to keep the pressure on Faux by *constantly* send out faxes, phone calls, and emails!

There is contact information all over this forum and we need to utilize it. Fox News has pushed us around for too long and it's time to take the gloves off. We have played nice for long enough and now is the time for ACTION!

We cannot wait any longer. The primaries are going to be happening very soon and we need to send the message across the nation that the Ron Paul REVOLUTION is growing, we are unstoppable, and we are not going to let our candidate be pushed around and ignored!

WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Lets start sending out those faxes, phone calls, and emails!

ifreedom
12-31-2007, 02:25 AM
Hi all,

I am going short today on the News Corp stocks. I urge you to do the same. Stock Symbol NWS. Also start buying PUT options on this puppet company.

Greetings,

Greg

techxplosion
12-31-2007, 02:31 AM
bump

PlzPeopleWakeUp
12-31-2007, 03:01 PM
nt

IChooseLiberty
12-31-2007, 03:05 PM
Also, contacting other news organizations and reporters with this BIG story would be even better than contacting FOX news!!!!!

encinomanbrewery
01-01-2008, 08:57 PM
As retaliation against FOX NEWS, I think we should do the following:

1. Pledge to put a "child lock" block on all of our TV's for all FOX NEWS associated channels and FOX affiliates. This is especially needed for all Nielsen rating people out there.

2. Pledge we will not buy any products from any company who advertises on FOX NEWS satellite, cable, or any local FOX affiliate television stations.

3. Expand the boycott to CBS, because Katie Couric interviewed almost all of the candidates, except Ron Paul.

We cannot continue to support companies like FOX NEWS that try to profit from foreign WARS like IRAQ while our children pay the ultimate price and die while our leaders pass laws like the Patriot Act that takes away our personal freedoms, liberties, and eventually bankrupt our country financially and morally.

Don't get mad, hit them where it hurts - in the pocketbook!!!

Richard in Austin
01-02-2008, 12:56 AM
Exluding Ron Paul from the debate is a travesty. It's unjust, unfair, and un-American.

If any of the other candidates had enought honor, integrity, or strength of character, they'd denounce the Fox debate and boycott it. The fact that they'd sell out to this travesty reveals a weakness of character that needs to be pointed out to people.

Please help me spread this notion far and wide: if the other candidates are so great, why are they selling out to this BS? Why would they participate in an unfair debate?

charlietootunes
01-03-2008, 09:40 AM
Fox Taliban News Network. Warning, watch at your own Risk.
http://digg.com/politics/Fox_Taliban_News_Network_Warning_watch_at_your_own _Risk

FreedomFirst2008
01-03-2008, 10:04 AM
Hi all,

I am going short today on the News Corp stocks. I urge you to do the same. Stock Symbol NWS. Also start buying PUT options on this puppet company.

Greetings,

Greg

2/27/2007 MURDOCH JAMES R Unknown IS 525,000 NA $12,600,000

Smartmoney.com lists the relationship between Fox News and Rupert Murdoch as "unknown"

Creepy

JoBurke
01-03-2008, 12:37 PM
Straight a bumpin!

EddieJJames
01-04-2008, 11:43 PM
I'm guessing Fox may try to invite Paul after all to cut their losses and avoid a scene. If this happens, I say Ron should politely say, "Upon further review, I don't want to take part in your hijacking of this country."

Then 10,000 of us should surround Fox's little trailer and yell so loud that all they hear is the awakening giant. I'm tempted to fly out from Tucson. Everyone and anyone who can get to New Hampshire Sunday... do it! By any means necessary.

This is our Salt March, our Selma, Alabama, our Boston Tea Party! It's now or never!

WeBeGood
01-05-2008, 07:05 AM
I don't subscribe to cable TV

One of the main reasons is that the "basic" cable comes with CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. I have a real problem with paying money to such so called news networks to spread ideology that I don't agree with. I believe when you purchase a basic package, some small amount is payed for these channels.

When I get a call from someone trying to sell me cable or satellite TV, sure I want basic cable but don't want Fox News. "What package do you have without Fox News?"

None comes the reply, "But you can just not watch it"

But they don't understand, "I don't want to give them any money to spread their biased ideology that they call news."

"Give me a call back when I can pick and choose the channels I wish to pay for."

I know for most people to live without cable TV is unimaginable, but there are many positives. You become more social, more active, get outdoors more, more exercise.... and don't complain nearly as often about nothing to watch on a hundred different channels.

Calling your cable provider to have Fox News removed from your cable subscription might be a good thing. Tell them you are no longer willing to pay for this channel. And if you decide it is worth it, might even consider dropping your cable subscription for a while just to show that you mean what you say. Then they will call you to find out why you dropped their subscription.

I'm still waiting for the day that I can pick and choose the individual channels I want, and not pay for any of the ones I don't want. I don't even want to be included in Fox's number of subscribers, as that helps them with their advertisers.

Just my thoughts on it.

Oh yeah, and mention why your dropping them.

gracebkr
01-06-2008, 05:47 PM
I don't subscribe to cable TV

One of the main reasons is that the "basic" cable comes with CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. I have a real problem with paying money to such so called news networks to spread ideology that I don't agree with. I believe when you purchase a basic package, some small amount is payed for these channels.

When I get a call from someone trying to sell me cable or satellite TV, sure I want basic cable but don't want Fox News. "What package do you have without Fox News?"

None comes the reply, "But you can just not watch it"

But they don't understand, "I don't want to give them any money to spread their biased ideology that they call news."

"Give me a call back when I can pick and choose the channels I wish to pay for."

I know for most people to live without cable TV is unimaginable, but there are many positives. You become more social, more active, get outdoors more, more exercise.... and don't complain nearly as often about nothing to watch on a hundred different channels.

Calling your cable provider to have Fox News removed from your cable subscription might be a good thing. Tell them you are no longer willing to pay for this channel. And if you decide it is worth it, might even consider dropping your cable subscription for a while just to show that you mean what you say. Then they will call you to find out why you dropped their subscription.

I'm still waiting for the day that I can pick and choose the individual channels I want, and not pay for any of the ones I don't want. I don't even want to be included in Fox's number of subscribers, as that helps them with their advertisers.

Just my thoughts on it.

Oh yeah, and mention why your dropping them.

So we can't block certain channels? I thought we could, I wanted to call and cancel FOX after what they have done, but I might just switch to a new cable company that doesn't have any endorsements for FOX.

DesignerJoes
01-06-2008, 05:53 PM
part of the drill ?
This might help :

http://RonPaul.InfoOps.googlepages.com/NewHamshirePaul.jpg

Feel COMPLETELY FREE to pass this along.