PDA

View Full Version : **Answers to important questions-Take 1**

Mckarnin
12-29-2007, 01:27 AM
(1) What is the name of the company that is selling blimp time?

Liberty Political Advertising

(2) In what state is this company registered?

Missouri

(3) Who are the principal owners of this company?

Trevor Lyman, Elijah Lynn, Jerry Collette

(4) Why was all mention of "Liberty Political Advertising" removed from the web site?

There were errors in the paperwork/structure of the company that needed to be fixed. Now they are fixed and the name can be added back to the website.

(5) Weren't you given over $400,000 in pledges for the blimp before December 1st? What happened to that money?

Unfortunately not all of the pledges (promises to give money) were real. All the sponsorships (actual money received) for the blimp project are listed in the totals on the website.

libertyfilms
12-29-2007, 01:44 AM
I am glad you finally answered these questions, but they were first asked on Dec. 22 and in relation to a $5,000 buy for advertising (although others asked similar questions even prior to that date)

That is days late and thus dollars short.

Please be more responsive if you want to keep the blimp in the air.

Under promise and over deliver.

Mckarnin
12-29-2007, 01:58 AM
I am glad you finally answered these questions, but they were first asked on Dec. 22 and in relation to a $5,000 buy for advertising (although others asked similar questions even prior to that date)

That is days late and thus dollars short.

Please be more responsive if you want to keep the blimp in the air.

Sorry about the delay. We had to set things in order before answering. We have now realized that it is a very bad idea to put out business/legal information that we are unsure of or have not finalized. When we thus attempt to make people feel like they are getting up to date information they accuse us of a laundry list of insulting things if we have to correct or ammend our earlier statements. That is why we are tight lipped. We were wearing our hearts on our sleeves early on, just look at some of the old threads where I was answering questions. It's a shame but oh well.

LibertyEagle
12-29-2007, 02:10 AM
Thanks, McKarnin.

What about the settlement you talked about? What is that all about and how much is that going to cost?

RP4Pres2008
12-29-2007, 02:12 AM
Sorry about the delay. We had to set things in order before answering. We have now realized that it is a very bad idea to put out business/legal information that we are unsure of or have not finalized. When we thus attempt to make people feel like they are getting up to date information they accuse us of a laundry list of insulting things if we have to correct or ammend our earlier statements. That is why we are tight lipped. We were wearing our hearts on our sleeves early on, just look at some of the old threads where I was answering questions. It's a shame but oh well.

Not true. Everyone wants you to be forthcoming with information. So be forthcoming. Not really a hard formula to follow...

mdevour
12-29-2007, 02:28 AM
Welcome back, Katherine!

Thank you for taking the plunge yet again.

All along you've been diligent at bringing information to us when you are able to. I agree with holding back things that are not settled, given that you'll never get the understanding and consideration you deserve. You might just as well plan on being slammed for tardiness and skip the rest of the laundry list! :rolleyes:

We all need to learn a little patience and grace, I guess.

Libertyfilms wrote:

Good advice! I guess you all are learning just that, eh, ma'am?

Peace,

Mike D.

mdevour
12-29-2007, 02:44 AM
LOLz!

Can anybody besides me see the flaw in this reaction, people?

Don't go hammering on Katherine for doing what you want to encourage! Jeez! :rolleyes:

Mike D.

LibertyEagle
12-29-2007, 03:09 AM
LOLz!

Don't go hammering on Katherine for doing what you want to encourage! Jeez! :rolleyes:

Mike D.

99% of your posts since you joined less than a month ago have been about the blimp. I find that rather curious.

Are you interested in the Ron Paul campaign at all, or just the blimp?

pacelli
12-29-2007, 03:18 AM

Thanks for getting back into the fray here. Needless to say some of us have had some concerns.

One thing that has 'fueled the fire' a bit in the past week is the cadre of volunteers that have literally told us to "Get the hell out". I thought that was a little harsh and off-putting, and didn't think it was the type of message you wanted to convey about the blimp team.

My primary question is- Why was the mailing address on google checkout changed to the address in FL and then changed back to the Asheville, NC address?

Thanks

Man from La Mancha
12-29-2007, 03:24 AM
99% of your posts since you joined less than a month ago have been about the blimp. I find that rather curious.

Are you interested in the Ron Paul campaign at all, or just the blimp?Well since she has a family and working her butt of doesn't give much extra time, isn't one massive project enough. How dare you of accusing her of no interest for Ron, are you daft or something. While you helped some I find 90% of your post are just to degrading and bitching about some elses projects. Sorry that is the way I see it.IMO:mad:

mdevour
12-29-2007, 04:10 AM
Well since she has a family and working her butt off...

Woah! Senor Quixote, his question is directed at me, not Katherine, and my reasons for supporting the blimp... Seeing as how he's exactly right that the vast majority of my posts are blimp-related and I'm such a vigorous defender of the project.

Please don't take offense on Katherine's part for those remarks that are not directed at her...

Here're the message fragments, in order, so you can see:

Originally Posted by mdevour and quoted by Liberty Eagle:

LOLz!

Don't go hammering on Katherine for doing what you want to encourage! Jeez!

Mike D.

Then Liberty Eagle, addressing me:

Are you interested in the Ron Paul campaign at all, or just the blimp?

This is growing out of exchanges on another thread and just spilling into this one a little bit.

I respect LibertyEagle's questions, and, by your leave, folks, I'll address them in another thread tomorrow, so we don't clutter this one up further.

Peace,

Mike D.

Cyclone
12-29-2007, 06:56 AM
Thanks, McKarnin.

What about the settlement you talked about? What is that all about and how much is that going to cost?

Or if you can't tell us that right now, can you tell us when you will be able to tell us?

And thank you very much for providing the answers above.

Mckarnin
12-29-2007, 07:10 AM
Thanks, McKarnin.

I'm sorry if I mislead anyone, there is/was no settlement of anything my loose ends in the documentation for the company.

Mckarnin
12-29-2007, 07:17 AM
Welcome back, Katherine!

Thank you for taking the plunge yet again.

All along you've been diligent at bringing information to us when you are able to. I agree with holding back things that are not settled, given that you'll never get the understanding and consideration you deserve. You might just as well plan on being slammed for tardiness and skip the rest of the laundry list! :rolleyes:

We all need to learn a little patience and grace, I guess.

Libertyfilms wrote:

Good advice! I guess you all are learning just that, eh, ma'am?

Peace,

Mike D.

Thanks! I am learning. It is so hard for me not to run over here and mention everything and anything that is going on but I now realize that keeping spontaneous information like that anything like updated and accurate is impossible.

I have done similar work for businesses before but businesses are usually pretty tight-lipped with a bit going on behind the scenes before any public announcement. Since this idea came from the grassroots I really was trying for that level of interaction and instant gratification but it is just a beast that I cannot control at all. :-)

all4one
12-29-2007, 09:39 AM
Thanks! I am learning. It is so hard for me not to run over here and mention everything and anything that is going on but I now realize that keeping spontaneous information like that anything like updated and accurate is impossible.

I have done similar work for businesses before but businesses are usually pretty tight-lipped with a bit going on behind the scenes before any public announcement. Since this idea came from the grassroots I really was trying for that level of interaction and instant gratification but it is just a beast that I cannot control at all. :-)

I think Trevor, Elijah, yourself and the others directly involved with the blimp are doing a fine job and it is truely a wonder to behold! Just don't forget to throw us a bone (info;) ) as soon as you get the chance. :)

Now - get that big-@$$ billboard off the ground and get it to Orlando!!!!

NerveShocker
12-29-2007, 10:06 AM
McKarnin I responded to your request in the other thread.. It's on the next page, I think you didn't notice. ;/

bucfish
12-29-2007, 10:13 AM
bump

Mckarnin
12-29-2007, 10:14 AM
McKarnin I responded to your request in the other thread.. It's on the next page, I think you didn't notice. ;/

I did notice and will try to get information in there soon. Coordinating for Orlando right now.

NerveShocker
12-29-2007, 10:16 AM
Okay, I hope you hurry because I can't do this on my own. I've bumped that thread 3 times in a row nobody seems to want to help at all. Can someone at least bump the thread once so the info can get out??? I'm not going to bump it a 4th time in a row so if this doesn't get attention it is not my fault. Bucfish you are bumping the wrong thread.. if you want to help please bump this one that people will actually see: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67002&page=4

NerveShocker
12-29-2007, 10:42 AM
They are asking more questions in that thread I gave you. I hope you know the main ways the blimp gets funded is by people in these forums where it originated. I gave up on trying to inform people because I'm the only one doing it and am exhausted and frustrated. I hope someone can take my place and help get the info out there but as for me, I give up. ;(

Help save the Ron Paul Blimp! Details at www.RonPaulBlimp.com

Mckarnin
12-29-2007, 11:00 AM
They are asking more questions in that thread I gave you. I hope you know the main ways the blimp gets funded is by people in these forums where it originated. I gave up on trying to inform people because I'm the only one doing it and am exhausted and frustrated. I hope someone can take my place and help get the info out there but as for me, I give up. ;(

I'm sorry that you are so burnt out! Believe me, I have been there many times over the course of the last few weeks. These forums can be rough. If you look back at my post history you'll see that I have answered hundreds of blimp related questions here and at Daily Paul but ducked out when we started settling some business matters that interfered with my ability to speek freely. Now I'm back and hope that I can help you. I do always have to strive to strike a balance between supporting the blimp's day to day efforts, long term goals and fundraising concerns and that can be tricky.

Let me know if you notice gaping holes in the support I provide here in the forums.

inquiries@RonPaulBlimp.com

NerveShocker
12-29-2007, 11:05 AM
I'm sorry that you are so burnt out! Believe m, I have been there many times over the course of the last few weeks. These forums can be rough. If you look back at my post history you'll see that I have answered hundreds of blimp related questions her and at Daily Paul but ducked out when we started settling some business matters that interfered with my ability to speek freely. Now I'm back and hope that I can help you. I do always have to strive to strike a balance between supporting the blimp's day to day efforts, long term goals and fundraising concerns and that can be tricky.

Let me know if you notice gaping holes in the support I provide here in the forums.

I'm burnt out because everyone is spreading info in the sub-forums... Barely anyone sees these!!! There is a thread right now in the main grassroots page. Everyone needs to stop posting here and post there if they actually want people to realize what is going on. This includes you!
Here is the link for the thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67002&page=4

You have to understand almost all the money raised for the blimp comes from people at these forums, your not reaching anyone in the sub-forums except a small group of people. I know your doing your best but continuing to post in the blimp section won't reach the amounts of people you need to reach in order to raise the necessary funds.

pacelli
12-29-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm sorry that you are so burnt out! Believe me, I have been there many times over the course of the last few weeks. These forums can be rough. If you look back at my post history you'll see that I have answered hundreds of blimp related questions here and at Daily Paul but ducked out when we started settling some business matters that interfered with my ability to speek freely. Now I'm back and hope that I can help you. I do always have to strive to strike a balance between supporting the blimp's day to day efforts, long term goals and fundraising concerns and that can be tricky.

Here's my question, my apologies if this has already been answered:

Why the change on google checkout from the Florida mailing address back to the LPA, LLC address in Asheville, NC?

Thanks.

NerveShocker
12-29-2007, 11:29 AM
:( No money is being raised barely for the blimp currently... Yesterday at this same time the main grassroots page had a thread up that kept being updated and we were raising money extremely fast. Actually, every time a thread giving info on the blimp and positive news about the blimp was bumped(on the main page) it was raising money fast. As of right now that thread I keep begging people to go to has moved to the 2nd page. Like I said.. I gave up on trying to bump it myself and nobody else has posted in it yet. Mckarnin, if you want the blimp to have any chance of getting the funds what I'm telling you should be your #1, #2, and #3 priority. I'm so confused ;( Will anyone help bump that thread to help save the blimp? Please..?

I feel like this is falling on deaf ears but again here is the link to the thread... http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67002&page=4 (If you support the blimp bump this thread... anyone)

Mckarnin
12-29-2007, 11:35 AM
I'm burnt out because everyone is spreading info in the sub-forums... Barely anyone sees these!!! There is a thread right now in the main grassroots page. Everyone needs to stop posting here and post there if they actually want people to realize what is going on. This includes you!
Here is the link for the thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67002&page=4

You have to understand almost all the money raised for the blimp comes from people at these forums, your not reaching anyone in the sub-forums except a small group of people. I know your doing your best but continuing to post in the blimp section won't reach the amounts of people you need to reach in order to raise the necessary funds.

I have seen people chaztized repeatedly for posting in the inappropriate folder. I wanted to avoid doing so. I guess I can ask a mod.

NerveShocker
12-29-2007, 11:41 AM
McKarnin, your fears are ruining your ability to get ANY info out. Ignore people who attack you, stop being so sensitive... if anything you'll have more people backing you up than attacking(including me)... The admins have said time and time again your allowed to have a thread in the main page as long as it's for fund raising purposes. Your are losing money as we speak. I can guarantee you there is nothing wrong with posting there.

Mckarnin
12-29-2007, 11:46 AM
McKarnin, your fears are ruining your ability to get ANY info out. Ignore people who attack you, stop being so sensitive... if anything you'll have more people backing you up than attacking(including me)... The admins have said time and time again your allowed to have a thread in the main page as long as it's for fund raising purposes. Your are losing money as we speak. I can guarantee you there is nothing wrong with posting there. I can also guarantee you that you've lost tons of money because your afraid to do what is neccessary (Just like all the legal issues you avoided for way too long). Your hurting your own effort... don't you realize this?

Nerve Shocker. Please tone it down. You obviously care a lot about the blimp but the frantic tone of your posts paired with your disrespect for my efforts so far is not helpful.

I have a lot more on my plate than fundraising and while it is a VERY important component of what we all do the blimp can't raise money, be seen by people, get media attention, etc... without my fulfilling other job responsibilities regarding the blimp.

NerveShocker
12-29-2007, 11:51 AM
Just trying to help Mckarnin... By the way posting in this thread would have been best to help raise funds while getting info out: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67002&page=4

By the way I have never disrespected you what I'm doing is called constructive criticism which is actually very useful and necessary. I'm informing you of mistakes you are making and trying to help your correct them. I think the blimp people need somebody who isn't distracted by others things that can spend all of their time in forums like these to get funds raised as this is their #1 source of money by far. I think it's obvious you are doing way too much to be able to handle all of this at the same time.

bucfish
12-29-2007, 03:01 PM
Read this and Bump it

svillee
12-29-2007, 04:01 PM
(also sent via email to inquiries@RonPaulBlimp.com)

Hi Katharine,

Thanks for answering these questions.

(4) Why was all mention of "Liberty Political Advertising" removed from the web site?

There were errors in the paperwork/structure of the company that needed to be fixed. Now they are fixed and the name can be added back to the website.

Could you elaborate a bit on the fixes that were made to the paperwork/structure of the company? The filings (https://www.sos.mo.gov/BusinessEntity/soskb/Filings.asp?2385286) page shows no new filings since the address change on December 14.

I know companies frequently have minor typographic errors in their paperwork, and the legal system generally tolerates such mistakes within reason. Evidently the errors with Liberty Political Advertising were severe enough that you guys decided to remove all mention of the name from the site, stop wire transfers, and redirect credit card payments to a different legal entity (RonPaulBlimpTour, 305 710-7344, 650 Pennsylvania Ave, #25, Miami Beach, FL 33139).

I hope you can understand that these changes on December 18 came across to customers/sponsors as extreme, particularly when no explanation was given at the time. Do you know of any other company that has taken such drastic steps due to paperwork issues?

Any clarification you can give regarding the paperwork/structure fixes would be much appreciated.

Also, my question from December 7 remains: is there any way you can take a check rather than a wire or credit card?

For what it's worth, I would encourage you to go back to "wearing your hearts on your sleeves". I can understand your not wanting to make predictions about the future, but when people ask questions about things that have already happened, I hope you'll respond as promptly and completely as you can.

Regards,
Steve

bonium
12-29-2007, 04:09 PM
Steve, Check the site.

They take Checks now!

szczebrzeszyn
12-29-2007, 04:17 PM

This question has been asked many times since 20th, but you totally refused to answer ANY of these questions. If it was such a non-issue as some 'errors in the paperwork', then why so much secrecy, avoiding and ignoring questions for over a week, removing all references to the company and changing the google checkout to Trevor's address (were funds sent at that time legal?) etc. ? You even refused in one thread to tell us what company you're working for as a volunteer. And now we learn, that it was a non-issue, some paperwork error... I really don't understand that.

SwordOfShannarah
12-29-2007, 04:24 PM
This question has been asked many times since 20th, but you totally refused to answer ANY of these questions. If it was such a non-issue as some 'errors in the paperwork', then why so much secrecy, avoiding and ignoring questions for over a week, removing all references to the company and changing the google checkout to Trevor's address (were funds sent at that time legal?) etc. ? You even refused in one thread to tell us what company you're working for as a volunteer. And now we learn, that it was a non-issue, some paperwork error... I really don't understand that.

Our lawyers told us what we had to do while things were being fixed and told us we couldn't talk about it until it was fixed. That's all there is to it.

Is there a blimp in the air? Do you want it to continue to be in the air? It's up to you. If you don't want to fund it you don't have- and there will be no more blimp.

People are putting up Ron Paul signs in the blimps wake:

http://www.raleigh2.com/default.asp?sourceid=&smenu=1&twindow=&mad=&sdetail=295&wpage=1&skeyword=&sidate=&ccat=&ccatm=&restate=&restatus=&reoption=&retype=&repmin=&repmax=&rebed=&rebath=&subname=&pform=&sc=2502&hn=raleigh2&he=.com

If you want that to continue sponsor the blimp and it will stay up. If you don't want it to continue don't sponsor the blimp and it will come down. That's really all there is to it. It's totally up to you and all the other Ron Paul supporters. It's a simple choice- yes or no.

Hopefully that helps. Never forget- there is a blimp in the air! :D

texasliberty
12-29-2007, 04:26 PM
And now we learn, that it was a non-issue, some paperwork error... I really don't understand that.

Sure, let me help you out with that.

You guys made fools of yourselves with a tempest in a teapot, as predicted yesterday. A-gain. Clearer? :)

(like their lawyer was going to let them tell you about a filing problem on a forum, where someone from another campaign could seize on it and contest it before they could fix it. He-llo!)

Hello Kissammee, say hi to our Blimp! And google Ron Paul!

szczebrzeszyn
12-29-2007, 04:39 PM
Our lawyers told us what we had to do while things were being fixed and told us we couldn't talk about it until it was fixed. That's all there is to it.
Did they also suggest to change the company address at google checkout to yours? Thanks

svillee
12-29-2007, 04:39 PM
Steve, Check the site.

They take Checks now!

Thanks. I'm glad they made this change.

szczebrzeszyn
12-29-2007, 04:42 PM
Sure, let me help you out with that.

You guys made fools of yourselves with a tempest in a teapot, as predicted yesterday. A-gain. Clearer? :)
Are you a blimp crew member? If not, please let them answer the questions themselves. We already know your position on any blimp questions.

SwordOfShannarah
12-29-2007, 05:00 PM
Did they also suggest to change the company address at google checkout to yours? Thanks

Google checkout had to have an address in place in order to accept funds, there is no way around that. While my address was listed all the funds were held in Google without being deposited. Now that funds are able to be withdrawn from Google the regular business account is back in place.

To date I haven't received a dime from the RonPaulBlimp.com company. We haven't raised enough money to cover our costs and to date I have fronted over $3,000 for this project (to keep it solvent). Also since November 5th I have stopped taking any salary from my own company and I've sold off shares of my company in order to devote all of my time to promoting Ron Paul in any way that I can. To date I've lost well over $10,000. That's not a complaint, it's just something you should know.

szczebrzeszyn
12-29-2007, 05:19 PM
Google checkout had to have an address in place in order to accept funds, there is no way around that. While my address was listed all the funds were held in Google without being deposited. Now that funds are able to be withdrawn from Google the regular business account is back in place.
Yes, I understand, but from the legal point of view - was that OK (I'm not a lawyer) ? Because if the address at this checkout is irrelevant and can be changed to anything anytime, then how one would determine who collects the money for the blimp? Again, I'm talking about legal issues. At that time, your address was the only reference to anyone behind that project so one was forced to assume, that this was the place the money was sent to, because there was no other information about that. And the basis of this whole project is, that the money goes through your LLC. That was not the case for the past 2 weeks (at least, this information was nowhere to be found back then). I'm only asking. Thanks.

pacelli
12-29-2007, 05:39 PM

To date I haven't received a dime from the RonPaulBlimp.com company. We haven't raised enough money to cover our costs and to date I have fronted over $3,000 for this project (to keep it solvent). Also since November 5th I have stopped taking any salary from my own company and I've sold off shares of my company in order to devote all of my time to promoting Ron Paul in any way that I can. To date I've lost well over $10,000. That's not a complaint, it's just something you should know.

Thank you, Trevor.

all4one
12-29-2007, 06:57 PM
Are you a blimp crew member? If not, please let them answer the questions themselves. We already know your position on any blimp questions.

You just won't let it go!!! And it's this type of a constant barrage which makes me (and others) question your true intentions. IMO - these actions only seek to sabatoge the efforts put forth by Trevor, Elijah, Kathy and all others directly involved with the blimp.

Please, let them do their job unhampered.

all4one
12-29-2007, 06:58 PM
Thank you, Trevor.

Ditto!!!

The blimp ROCKS!

szczebrzeszyn
12-29-2007, 07:30 PM
You just won't let it go!!! And it's this type of a constant barrage which makes me (and others) question your true intentions.
Do you see the thread title and the first post? Read before you start yelling.

FreeTraveler
12-29-2007, 07:41 PM
You just won't let it go!!! And it's this type of a constant barrage which makes me (and others) question your true intentions. IMO - these actions only seek to sabatoge the efforts put forth by Trevor, Elijah, Kathy and all others directly involved with the blimp.

Please, let them do their job unhampered.

Just a helpful hint. After I discovered the "Ignore" feature, my blood pressure has dropped 20 points. :) I only had to ignore about 10 people; the naysayers really aren't that big a problem here; there are just a few, but they are very whiney and can really impact your enjoyment of the forums.

bonium
12-29-2007, 07:42 PM
Thanks Trevor, We'll keep it up, somehow...

Others: If you have had a business, you know how it goes, bureaucracy, bureaucracy, bureaucracy...

I started a business a few months ago and it took one whole month trying to get one licensing agency to talk to the other licensing agency. All the while I had the information in hand saying I could legally operate. Unless they talked to each other directly, I was S.O.L. Do I sell product or not? Is what I am doing legal or not? My paperwork said yes, but theirs was different!

Bottom line is, it takes several months to set up a business to the point of actually DOING business. There is risk to DOING it faster, but its usually the only way to not go broke. Just DO it!. This is one reason why middle America is becoming poor because most DON'T. Its not easy. 99.99% of the time everything is fine. If you are on the inside, you have the papers saying so, but from the outside, its questionable. You have to hold your line.

At times, you have to have other businesses help you out, ones that are established. As I am sure is the case here. But once things are squared away, you take off like a rocket.

This is where I see LPA. They seem to be at this point. Incredible that they did it this fast!!!

If Trevor says its all good, and to donate if you like the blimp, then by all means do it! He is on the inside, he takes the most risk, he has the most to lose and would lose even more by leading his customers astray!

I know, I've been there, I'm there! Its hard to be 10's of thousands of dollars in debt at the end of the year with no income to show for it.

Hold the Line, Support the Blimp, Trevor can't do it alone!

SwordOfShannarah
12-29-2007, 08:19 PM
Yes, I understand, but from the legal point of view - was that OK (I'm not a lawyer) ? Because if the address at this checkout is irrelevant and can be changed to anything anytime, then how one would determine who collects the money for the blimp? Again, I'm talking about legal issues. At that time, your address was the only reference to anyone behind that project so one was forced to assume, that this was the place the money was sent to, because there was no other information about that. And the basis of this whole project is, that the money goes through your LLC. That was not the case for the past 2 weeks (at least, this information was nowhere to be found back then). I'm only asking. Thanks.

The address had to be changed so that the company wasn't on it at that time. I don't know what else to tell you.

I don't really understand why you are so concerned but I will say on the transparency page it says the blimp costs $350,000. We are just now starting to reach that number. Then it says the banners cost $25,000. Also lawyers have retainers. So we're in debt right now, not just in money owed but really in debt. The solvency of the project has been resting on my wallet. Anyone who can do the math can see that is true because there are also hotel costs, car rental costs and food costs (for three people) all being paid for by me.

There is a blimp with Ron Paul's name on it flying around the country generating publicity and acting as a huge flying ad for those that see it. It exists. If you want the blimp to continue to fly we need your sponsorship. If you don't sponsor it there will not be a blimp for very much longer, thats all there is to it. We've been working hard to create this opportunity to have this blimp, so at this point it's just a question of whether you want it or not. If I walk away losing money on the project, oh well. That's the risk I took. I've lost some money for my country, others have lost their lives. I'm getting off lucky. If you don't think the blimp is valuable don't sponsor it, if you do think it's valuable keep it going. Either way life goes on. Just make your choice based on what you feel is best.

FreeTraveler
12-29-2007, 08:29 PM
I don't think I could be this cool about possibly losing thousands of dollars, even for a cause I believe in. You're setting a new standard for the term "patriot" in our day and age, along with Lepard and a few others. In case you don't hear it often enough, thank you for your efforts on the behalf of Dr. Paul.

So we're in debt right now, not just in money owed but really in debt. The solvency of the project has been resting on my wallet. Anyone who can do the math can see that is true because there are also hotel costs, car rental costs and food costs (for three people) all being paid for by me.

There is a blimp with Ron Paul's name on it flying around the country generating publicity and acting as a huge flying ad for those that see it. It exists. If you want the blimp to continue to fly we need your sponsorship. If you don't sponsor it there will not be a blimp for very much longer, thats all there is to it. We've been working hard to create this opportunity to have this blimp, so at this point it's just a question of whether you want it or not. If I walk away losing money on the project, oh well. That's the risk I took. I've lost some money for my country, others have lost their lives. I'm getting off lucky. If you don't think the blimp is valuable don't sponsor it, if you do think it's valuable keep it going. Either way life goes on. Just make your choice based on what you feel is best.

szczebrzeszyn
12-29-2007, 08:38 PM
The address had to be changed so that the company wasn't on it at that time. I don't know what else to tell you.

I don't really understand why you are so concerned.
Well, if that's the final answer, then so be it. Still, I don't understand the past 2 weeks lack of communication on THIS matter and all this secrecy concerning it - you lost 2 weeks of donations because of that. But hopefully, it's not too late. Thanks for the efforts and good luck.

mdevour
12-29-2007, 10:28 PM
Trevor, mate, you have my thanks.

Inspirational!

GREAT JOB!

:D

Mike D.

robert4rp08
12-29-2007, 10:53 PM
Quick question: Why didn't the blimp go through Delaware much? It's a small state and could've been traversed pretty quickly. Its primaries on Super Tuesday. It's been a Democratic state the past few presidential elections but used to be Republican for the most part. They could may be easily won over by Dr. Paul.

Just food for thought next time the blimp makes it way up the east coast.

Mckarnin
12-30-2007, 04:32 PM
Bumpitty

jt8025
12-30-2007, 08:33 PM
Thanks for all the hard work and answers Katherine, Trevor, and Elijah.

Mckarnin
12-31-2007, 02:54 PM
Thanks for all the hard work and answers Katherine, Trevor, and Elijah.

Thank you for the kind words. Please check out our website: http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/ our new webmaster (JordanL) has just started to spiff things up for us. The schedule for January 1st in Orlando and the Capitol One Bowl was updated recently and is located in the Flight Plan section.