PDA

View Full Version : "Fox news sucks" MONEY BOMB on the 5th?

RonPaulwillWin
12-29-2007, 01:24 AM
Maybe if we could hit 1mil , the title of headline hitting a 30 second news spot would be a perfect counter attack? Not enough time maybe? A Lot of people are very angry and might throw down some extra cash in protest?

smartpeople4ronpaul
12-29-2007, 01:27 AM
Well the money bomb is already set for the new year. it's too close together. Maybe we could have a mini one.

Oliver
12-29-2007, 01:29 AM
Polite Email Bombs seems to be more compelling to
make our voice heard and that we're REAL, not some
Bots...

RonPaulwillWin
12-29-2007, 01:30 AM
Well the money bomb is already set for the new year. it's too close together. Maybe we could have a mini one.

There is one on new years? Do you have a link?

RonPaulwillWin
12-29-2007, 01:32 AM
I wouldn't even call it a moneybomb to raise funds...but more of an very expensive add to get the title of the bomb plugged in the MSM to raise awareness about the exclusion

quantized
12-29-2007, 01:34 AM
we need a big money bomb so that MSM will report our FOXnews sux bomb.

RonPaulwillWin
12-29-2007, 01:37 AM
we need a big money bomb so that MSM will report our FOXnews sux bomb.

I think a cool million would be enough to make headlines

ando1brett
12-29-2007, 01:43 AM
That would be very funny - but I agree that we're "money-bombed-out". Take part in the new years eve bomb to push RP above $20M, then get out and go door to door. RP needs support more than us ranting and raving against Fox.

quantized
12-29-2007, 01:43 AM
I think a cool million would be enough to make headlines

nope. clinton did an online 1 million last month. no msm report. we need another massive one

Paulitician
12-29-2007, 01:45 AM
There is one on new years? Do you have a link?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/index.php

Look carefully.

No moneybomb, the most important thing we can do (and by we I mean Iowans) is turn out to vote in the caucus. Give a big F U to the media, the establishment and to Frank!

pacelli
12-29-2007, 01:52 AM
Maybe if we could hit 1mil , the title of headline hitting a 30 news spot would be a perfect counter attack? Not enough time maybe? A Lot of people are very angry and might throw down some extra cash in protest?

OMG. That would be perfect. I'm pissed, what better way than put fox on alert. This moneybomb would be the economic heartbeat of our movement.