PDA

View Full Version : More Time Mag BS!!!

Cal for Paul
12-29-2007, 12:48 AM
Just ran across this Time article about Fred Thompson going for bronze in Iowa. And again no mention of Paul!!

This quote really got me pissed.

With the two Republican frontrunners, Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee, both polling over 25%, a respectable third-place finish is the most that Thompson can hope for. But even that won't be easy, since three Republican candidates are vying for the third spot in Iowa — Arizona Sen. John McCain, former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani, and Thompson, each with poll numbers that hover around 10%.

www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1698682,00.html

Time is a piece of shit.

fuzzybekool
12-29-2007, 12:52 AM
We are we so surprised ? These media corporations are all in the same, and all owned by the same people. A monoploy on information so hedious, our country is in jeopardy of being no more.

smartpeople4ronpaul
12-29-2007, 12:57 AM
In my english class, me and my other friend who supports Ron Paul, we read our teacher's copies of TIME and see how many times they lie. We basically found more lies than words about the election.

pickfair
12-29-2007, 12:58 AM
It's time we did something about the media controlling this country. Our solution: get RP elected! ;)

BuddyRey
12-29-2007, 12:59 AM
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years........It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supra-national sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

---David Rockefeller

Myerz
12-29-2007, 12:59 AM
The truth will prevail!

In the end it's up to us......

pickfair
12-29-2007, 01:00 AM
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years........It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supra-national sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

---David Rockefeller

Did he really say that?

Paulbot_9876
12-29-2007, 01:01 AM
again....the internet is the new msm...... they can't compete with this.....you have any idea how many people are on the net??????they can't counter it......what people watch the old msm news then hits the web for more info on it????? ron paul is a major threat and they are trying so hard the old way to ignore him.... every single college kid has a comp....ron paul is going to win by a land slide.....we the people love him....he is getting more people every day than any other candidate.... people want a change....a major change and house cleaning....

pickfair
12-29-2007, 01:02 AM
again....the internet is the new msm...... they can't compete with this.....you have any idea how many people are on the net??????they can't counter it......what people watch the old msm news then hits the web for more info on it????? ron paul is a major threat and they are trying so hard the old way to ignore him.... every single college kid has a comp....ron paul is going to win by a land slide.....we the people love him....he is getting more people every day than any other candidate.... people want a change....a major change and house cleaning....

There's something in what you say. By the time this generation approaches retirement, the old MSM and the whole conglomerate system will have crumbled. That is, if we can save this country first.

Eric21ND
12-29-2007, 01:03 AM
Time "bullshit" magazine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pItkxmZJ40g

BuddyRey
12-29-2007, 01:03 AM
Did he really say that?

Yep, at the 1991 meeting of the Bilderberg Group in Baden-Baden, Germany.

MsDoodahs
12-29-2007, 01:04 AM
I'm working on a boycott/protest list of companies that advertise in Time.

When I get the info together, I'll disseminate it here and hopefully we can present a strong, powerful, LARGE, united front to these sponsors.

My goal is to cause the companies who buy advertising to pull their dollars away from Time and, of course, Fox.

Rahl
12-29-2007, 01:07 AM
did you ever have the feeling that you took the red pill but morpheus didn't pick you up from the feeding box (i guess everyone saw matrix) ?

that's how i feel since years now and i can't take it for much longer. i'm 25 now and i saved myself ~40.000 dollars over the years. instead of buying/funding a blimp can't we buy an island somewhere ? sorry for being offtopic but this world really makes me sick.

i wish i could stand up together with my brothers and sisters in america and be part of this revolution.

BuddyRey
12-29-2007, 01:09 AM
Time "bullshit" magazine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pItkxmZJ40g

AWESOME!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Rahl
12-29-2007, 01:45 AM
Did he really say that?

yes he did, i can't find the original clip about it now (may have seen it in a documentation).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN79iTsvZP0 (don't mind the title and the description and the sound at the end :))

AgentPaul001
12-29-2007, 02:07 AM
lol, that video is great.

Paul4Prez
12-29-2007, 02:39 AM
They'll just join the long list of mainstream media outlets that end up looking pretty stupid when Ron Paul continues to smash their expectations, just as he has done all year.