PDA

View Full Version : Protest Outside Of The Fox Debate

RonPaulCult
12-29-2007, 12:44 AM
Who is in??????

idiom
12-29-2007, 12:46 AM
Could organise the first major sit-in of the century.

syborius
12-29-2007, 12:46 AM
but im out in cali.

there has been debate on whether its fox or the NH gop making the decision. I read on a board this:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 268919
12/28/2007 9:10 AM
Re: Ron Paul Excluded rom New hapshire Debate Quote

The decision to exclude Paul was made by the chairman of the New Hampshire Republican Party Fergus Cullen. , wouldnt want to be this guy.

Is this true? anyone know??

RonPaulCult
12-29-2007, 12:47 AM
but im out in cali.

there has been debate on whether its fox or the NH gop making the decision. I read on a board this:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 268919
12/28/2007 9:10 AM
Re: Ron Paul Excluded rom New hapshire Debate Quote

The decision to exclude Paul was made by the chairman of the New Hampshire Republican Party Fergus Cullen. , wouldnt want to be this guy.

Is this true? anyone know??

Is that from GLP? I wouldn't trust anything from that site if it is :)

garrettwombat
12-29-2007, 12:49 AM
i say if ron paul cant debate... no one can... i will march into the building...

i will not sit this one "outside" or across the streets any longer

V4Vendetta
12-29-2007, 01:06 AM
A Damn Road Block Sounds Good To Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They Gonna Arrest 10,000 People?????????

wgadget
12-29-2007, 01:08 AM
NO, no, no!!

Don't protest the DEBATE (on January 5th, which Dr. Paul is invited to).

Protest the FORUM (on January 6th, which Dr. Paul is NOT invited to).

Just a technicality, but important if you're gonna go posting it around.

wgadget
12-29-2007, 01:09 AM
http://bigheaddc.com/2007/12/27/fox-news-to-host-special-gop-candidate-forum/

cujothekitten
12-29-2007, 01:09 AM
How many of you have had experience with protests?

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 01:10 AM
We only need to protest outside of the debate if he is excluded from the debate!

We need to focus RIGHT NOW on getting him INCLUDED in the debate!

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 01:11 AM
He has been EXCLUDED from the event to be broadcast by Fox News on January 6, 2007.

It's called a "forum" but it is really a DEBATE!

Just make sure you mention that it is the debate/forum on January 6th!

fuzzybekool
12-29-2007, 01:34 AM
I believe the time for being nice is over. Some of you people fail to realize that New Hampshire is make or break time for Dr. Ron Paul and this movement. FOX News knows this and they will exclude him until you are blue in the face. The Democrats have been advocating boycotting FOX News sponsors for years. Has it done anything ?

FOX News could care less about us flooding them with faxes and phone calls or emails. They are the ENEMY people. You think they want to be nice to Ron Paul or this movement ? Please wake up. Watch some Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. videos on YouTube and let us utilize the greatest weapon we have in our arsenal, WE THE PEOPLE !

Peaceful, non-violent, large scale protest marches is our ultimate weapon. This will pitt one news organization against the other. This will fracture the resolve of the MSM. This will show AMERICA it is ok to come out of hiding. The message sent is simply this: We are here, and we are not going away.

I do not think what I am advocating is radical or out of the realm of possibility. FOX NEWS is testing the movement's heartbeat. They are trying to find our weakness. They want to know how far they can string us along. They are deceitful vagabonds to this great Republic.

I urge my fellow patriots to make a stand. It is now or never. I don't want to be here telling my grandchildren years from now that I am sorry I was a coward. I am sorry I did not stand up to the MSM and defend my country. I am sorry I shed tears instead of sweat and blood.

Hello ? Is anyone out there ?